Old November 18, 2017, 21:43   #151
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
which time?

the time you guys voted the kenyan into office?

or the second time?

or the time you guys tried and failed to vote hillary as POTUS?
Oh geeez

Are you responsible for who Democrats vote into office in your State

Grow up ya silly fool
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 18, 2017, 22:01   #152
jeffrey
Registered

FALaholic #: 2073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
nope, never ever stated I accepted Franken, in fact I have stated quite otherwise regarding Franken but your statement seems in flow with the regular river of lies that stream from your keyboard G1.

Actually that article is rather flawed
Felons can legally vote in MN. See once they complete sentence voting rights are automatically restored.
The issue was the numbers of people who were restricted by probation that unlawfully voted.
Yes, it's true the group identified over a thousand felons who cast a ballot, problem with their model was the overwhelming majority had completed sentence thus were legal voters

FAUX does this stupid shit all the time pissing on about the Felon vote
some reality folks, in over 30 States voting rights are automatically restored.

Further in rural areas Felons vote rural...mostly Republican
in urban areas Felons vote urban...mostly Democrat
My county was blood red for Trump, even the few Felons here supported Donald. Nobody really wanted Clinton

Yes Franken stole the election. The article doesn't mention that a few urban Counties refused to turn over voter information. Whole thing was a major scandal here

I thought Franken stole the election with good old, run-of-the-mill Democrap cheating. A car trunk full of ballots that somebody just happened to find that lo and behold,will wonders never cease-were all for Franken.

I share your pain of living in a red county in a mostly red state. We are perennially outvoted and out gerrymandered by Chicago and Cook County Democraps.
jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18, 2017, 22:14   #153
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 71127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
Let's just say that if this current paradigm ever changes to a more rough existence, and it probably will, all the little pampered and protected buttercups will perish, along with their overprotective parents.

Good riddance!?
I think you are quite right, even though the little snowflakes have posted their violent wishes to defeat all the Trump supporters. The young lefties have no grasp of reality whatsoever, and their losses in such an event will be "so not fair". Screw 'em.

Four out of the five voices in my head say "Go for it"

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic because brain surgery was far too easy.
12v71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 18, 2017, 22:18   #154
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
last civil war took 4 years to win, I hope you guys win this one between commercial breaks.
Old November 18, 2017, 22:29   #155
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
I thought Franken stole the election with good old, run-of-the-mill Democrap cheating. A car trunk full of ballots that somebody just happened to find that lo and behold,will wonders never cease-were all for Franken.

I share your pain of living in a red county in a mostly red state. We are perennially outvoted and out gerrymandered by Chicago and Cook County Democraps.
yeah there was that deal too but mostly it tipped because of the idiots on probation that voted, mind you some did vote for Coleman but overwhelmingly they were Franken voters,

Here's a graphic of how the State voted last fall
it was a narrow win for Hillary, just by 1.5%
of course G1 will slobber on I'm sure

Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 18, 2017, 22:33   #156
tk421
Registered

FALaholic #: 7857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Just pointing out history so you could see my point of view on the "isms". FeminISM was the last in a line of communist products to destroy our country. It was taught in our schools and universities and like today those same schools and universities are dumbing down the youngsters.

Where is the hope when our universities are so full of communist that they won't allow free speech? They don't allow free speech because they can be proven liars.
I understand what you're saying bud. I just put the beginning of the rot in 1920. If it wasn't for the Worst Mistake Western Men Have Ever Made, communism wouldn't have gotten a foothold to create the Red Scare and then take over the 'education' system.

But I understand why you say the 50s.

I don't think there *is* any hope. If if I didn't actively want the reset button to be pushed, I think things are so far gone that there's no other option except a reset.

But who knows? Maybe Trump is sitting on a magic wand factory and fifteen million tons of weapons-grade pixie dust, and he can fix this society and get rid of all the collectivists and parasites. I hope not, because I don't want to see the problem only half-sized, but we'll see.
Old Yesterday, 00:06   #157
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk421 View Post
I understand what you're saying bud. I just put the beginning of the rot in 1920. If it wasn't for the Worst Mistake Western Men Have Ever Made, communism wouldn't have gotten a foothold to create the Red Scare and then take over the 'education' system.

I don't think there *is* any hope. If if I didn't actively want the reset button to be pushed, I think things are so far gone that there's no other option except a reset.

But who knows? Maybe Trump is sitting on a magic wand factory and fifteen million tons of weapons-grade pixie dust, and he can fix this society and get rid of all the collectivists and parasites. I hope not, because I don't want to see the problem only half-sized, but we'll see.
It seems as though change is taking root and people around the world are doing something to make it happen. Britain is hitting the exit from the union, Spain is breaking up and Hungary has denounced globalism. The Saudis have imprisoned the princes and isis is down to begging for life.

If America would rid itself of the commies then we would have a garden of Eden with jobs for everyone and our streets safe again.
Old Yesterday, 01:52   #158
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
...Here's a graphic of how the State voted last fall
it was a narrow win for Hillary, just by 1.5%...
you are not excused,
you are not excused because it weren't just hillary, you guys voted the kenyan usurper not once but both times on top of the hillary defeat.

blaming the "opposition" for your pattern and practice does not hold water.

just like blaming kids for the ignorance/apathy of adults does not hold water either.
Old Yesterday, 01:55   #159
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
But who knows? Maybe Trump is sitting on a magic wand factory and fifteen million tons of weapons-grade pixie dust, and he can fix this society and get rid of all the collectivists and parasites.....
I raise you a cubic hectare of unicorn farts, and train load of leprechaun toe jam to go with that.
Old Yesterday, 10:14   #160
rowjimmy
Registered

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:

As far as the spread of communism as a tool of the ruling elite, it far predates the 50’s. Might I recommend “None Dare Call it Conspiracy” by Gary Allen and “ The Shadows of Power” by James Perloff as two good reads offering insight into the globalists’ plans. Perloff’s work is much better written and analytical but Allen’s was an inspiration for Perloff’s and worthy of our time.

It seems some are still stuck on the”education” blame game because it is only as deep as they can look at the problem. I wonder how many who are blaming education have ever tried to be a teacher or become an administrator, or be elected to a school board? It is much easier to piss and moan behind the safety of a computer screen then try to actively effect change. I’m making a difference, I’m behind enemy lines fighting a culture war and I’m winning battle after battle. You guys don’t even know. But that’s OK. I’m winning hearts and minds to the side of liberty every year by engaging the enemy in open debate on moral principle and historical fact. Far more effective a technique than sitting in the echo chamber that is the FAL files. Change comes over time and in small increments, far better to fight a culture war than a shooting war.
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:52   #161
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowjimmy View Post
As far as the spread of communism as a tool of the ruling elite, it far predates the 50’s. Might I recommend “None Dare Call it Conspiracy” by Gary Allen and “ The Shadows of Power” by James Perloff as two good reads offering insight into the globalists’ plans. Perloff’s work is much better written and analytical but Allen’s was an inspiration for Perloff’s and worthy of our time.

It seems some are still stuck on the”education” blame game because it is only as deep as they can look at the problem. I wonder how many who are blaming education have ever tried to be a teacher or become an administrator, or be elected to a school board? It is much easier to piss and moan behind the safety of a computer screen then try to actively effect change. I’m making a difference, I’m behind enemy lines fighting a culture war and I’m winning battle after battle. You guys don’t even know. But that’s OK. I’m winning hearts and minds to the side of liberty every year by engaging the enemy in open debate on moral principle and historical fact. Far more effective a technique than sitting in the echo chamber that is the FAL files. Change comes over time and in small increments, far better to fight a culture war than a shooting war.
Though admirable to continue fighting the culture war, though we have lost that one, we both know, this will end up in a real shooting war before its all done and one side will win and one side will loose.
Old Yesterday, 17:57   #162
rowjimmy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Though admirable to continue fighting the culture war, though we have lost that one, we both know, this will end up in a real shooting war before its all done and one side will win and one side will loose.
I have not lost hope yet:

https://www.theatlantic.com/educatio...t-reed/544682/

You guys give up too easily. There are sane, intellectual minds in academia, not just the commies.
Old Yesterday, 18:42   #163
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I have not lost hope yet:

https://www.theatlantic.com/educatio...t-reed/544682/

You guys give up too easily. There are sane, intellectual minds in academia, not just the commies.
We got overrun out this way, good you're still in the fight where ya are at.

Btw:
Those sound, sane intellectual minds you're speaking of above, they are not the ones in jars over in the science lab are they?
Them don't count!
Old Yesterday, 18:48   #164
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
I'd say pretty much fuked. I was a little kid in the 60s and watching the Vietnam war and the assignations were fun. Cigs .25 a pack. Playing 3 plays of pinball at .25 and an order of fries at the local hamburger joint you'd ride your bike to was the shit. My father would send me to the store to pick up cigs and give me a quarter to spend. I would buy 2 packs. He smoked Kents. I bought red back cowboy killers to sell to my friends. Got busted by the old man when he kept snooping around and found me a my friends smoking. This was at 9 yrs old

Our generation is dying off. Remember the bicentennial year? It was great. Got my drivers license and a 36 hour per week job to pay for the car. Lots of boomer bashing and these days. But lots of lazy ass people who are of working age saying the future was stolen from them. That's the new narrative to start another class war that I even see here.

Stick a fork in it. And go buy a Krystal burger when you opine for days of yore. This country has changed. Worrying about the folly of the next generation doesn't matter. It's their choice

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.

Last edited by meltblown; Yesterday at 19:03.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:03   #165
rowjimmy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
We got overrun out this way, good you're still in the fight where ya are at.

Btw:
Those sound, sane intellectual minds you're speaking of above, they are not the ones in jars over in the science lab are they?
Them don't count!
Well, the have me surrounded, they can't get away.
Old Yesterday, 21:34   #166
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Well, the have me surrounded, they can't get away.
A classic airborne operation, ya get to shoot in all directions, I like that!

Makes life so simple it do.