The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old May 15, 2019, 12:24   #1
J308
Registered

FALaholic #: 7448
The masks are coming off.... AFL/CIO, full on Marxist

Wow. They aren't even trying to hide it. Coming right out on twitter, calling for "the working class" to "rise up and sieze the means of production". No one says that 'cept hard core commies. This *used* to be a staunch anti-commie organization. I remember it. Now they're a bunch of parlor pinks looking to steal your stuff by mob force.
Ya ever wonder what happens when "the working class" actually does "sieze the means of production"? The "means of production", being controlled by them what don't know how, get destroyed. Always.
Idiots.
I hope things don't get too interesting before they're stopped.
https://laborunionreport.com/2019/05...of-production/
J308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 13:35   #2
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
Went to a union meeting back in the 70s, they lost me when they addressed each other as comrade, I was fresh out of Vietnam.
The pendulum swings one way then another. If not for unions most of us would be living in a cardboard box. People like bears are never satisfied with what they think are tidbits when they think there is more to be had. Consider the story about the goose that laid golden eggs.
The bear is a good analogy to a communist mob.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 07:12   #3
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Worked in a Union shop from 1994-2000. Never heard "comrade" spoken, lol.

I had been at the company since 1986, we went union in 1994. My hourly wage increased by about 2 dollars an hour. Union dues were about 40 bucks a month.

Truth is, there's good and bad in the union. Most of the benefits American workers have were won by unions a long time ago. Union membership has been declining steadily for fifty+ years now.

Middle-class seems to be following the same trajectory. Wage gap is crazy wide.

I'm no fan of Reds, but when the management lets things get so out of kilter, the pendulum will swing the other way. The key for decent union members is to go to their meetings, vote, and keep union leadership from going too far left, giving money to anti-gun democrats, etc...member turnout was shameful when I was in the Union, but luckily a lot of us were pro-gun, conservative, Dixiecrat types, and that kept us on the rails until I left.

Later that year, "Right to Work" passed, and all the high wages, and influx of business voters were promised never happened. Tide is turning, for good reason.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 07:47   #4
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
I soured on unions long ago. My second ever job as a part-time 'bag boy' at a local supermarket came with daily harassment on every break by the adult full-time employees to join their union and pay dues. I was 15.

I spent my career in a metro fire dept. that voted in a chapter of the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF), and I became a member. It grated on me constantly that the union bosses always supported leftists and leftist causes using my dues. Not a single time do I remember them supporting a non-Democrat! I quit the IAFF because of it.

If unions are still so indispensable to the American worker getting a fair shake, then why are the unions not supporting immigration controls and opposing the flood of, and hiring, of illegals that are taking American jobs, or the H1B visa foreign workers doing the same thing? Its because the Democrats want those people and unions are a Democrat asset. They don't really give a sheet about the American worker!

Unions have always had the stink of communists about them.
Whydah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 09:21   #5
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
I used to work for the union. I was a Quality Control Inspector for the International Sisterhood of Hookers, Strippers and Brothel Workers, Local 6988. The bulk of the job was to "clear" or "certify" (8) "ladies" a day. We used to have GREAT conventions in Las Vegas, Amsterdam, Brazil, Toronto and Atlantic City.

It was a tough job but somebody had to do it.

Jarhead
Old May 16, 2019, 09:37   #6
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
I consider it likely that many unions have long since been compromised by certain 'types', who simple treat the union as a job, a parasitical job - that profits from the contribution of the members. In 30years of membership my gross has numerically gone down by 30% plus. As to 'comrade', never heard it - 'Brother/Sister' yes, comrade no! In a Post Modernist world tho', I have seen extremists elected - they soon get ousted by the more middle grounders. I have also seen many removed for criminal activity, typically mis use of their expense account. Certainly some of our 'agents' earn more than we do!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 21:43   #7
2barearms
I really don’t hate you
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Worked in a Union shop from 1994-2000. Never heard "comrade" spoken, lol.

I had been at the company since 1986, we went union in 1994. My hourly wage increased by about 2 dollars an hour. Union dues were about 40 bucks a month.

Truth is, there's good and bad in the union. Most of the benefits American workers have were won by unions a long time ago. Union membership has been declining steadily for fifty+ years now.

Middle-class seems to be following the same trajectory. Wage gap is crazy wide.

I'm no fan of Reds, but when the management lets things get so out of kilter, the pendulum will swing the other way. The key for decent union members is to go to their meetings, vote, and keep union leadership from going too far left, giving money to anti-gun democrats, etc...member turnout was shameful when I was in the Union, but luckily a lot of us were pro-gun, conservative, Dixiecrat types, and that kept us on the rails until I left.

Later that year, "Right to Work" passed, and all the high wages, and influx of business voters were promised never happened. Tide is turning, for good reason.
So the left creates the AI and Mechanizes the work force then blames the Bourgeoise after the jobs vaporize.......part of the plan to marginalize whites.
The unprepared will be used to fill the ditches......fuckingdemocrates......get ready.....here it comes. The naked Marxists and their firing squads are waiting for the resistance to form.....I want Wayne LaPiere to stand up in congress and yell at the top of his lungs....fuckyou.....we’ll deliver the ammo between your eyes. Then I’ll send a check to the NRA and he can buy a suit with it.....

Union members are useful idiots and tools. Just imagine there are almost 20 million government employees who almost all union members to protect them from angry tax payers. They are almost all communists......teachers need afucking union?

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker

Last edited by 2barearms; May 16, 2019 at 21:50.
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 23:47   #8
Stoney
Former 0311
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1205
https://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot...n-nra.html?m=1

GOOD MORNING, WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Press "1" for English.
Press "2" to disconnect until you have learned to speak English.

"Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.”

Has freedom been replaced with Free-Dumb.

Illegitimi non carborundum

A 1911A1 is like a Glock, except it's for grownups.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen." Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Old Viking saying: Never be more then two steps from your weapon

Flying is a hard way to earn an easy living.
Stoney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2019, 06:50   #9
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
So the left creates the AI and Mechanizes the work force then blames the Bourgeoise after the jobs vaporize.......part of the plan to marginalize whites.
The unprepared will be used to fill the ditches......fuckingdemocrates......get ready.....here it comes. The naked Marxists and their firing squads are waiting for the resistance to form.....I want Wayne LaPiere to stand up in congress and yell at the top of his lungs....fuckyou.....we’ll deliver the ammo between your eyes. Then I’ll send a check to the NRA and he can buy a suit with it.....

Union members are useful idiots and tools. Just imagine there are almost 20 million government employees who almost all union members to protect them from angry tax payers. They are almost all communists......teachers need afucking union?
You really ought to see about getting those meds adjusted.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2019, 11:28   #10
2barearms
I really don’t hate you
Bronze Contributor

[QUOTE=TedKennedy;4738017]You really ought to see about getting those meds

We need to abort more losers children....Brave New World....Sterilize em....
Soilent Green....Liberals are what need to be adjusted. You and Sailor would make a cute couple....

Old May 17, 2019, 11:38   #11
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
I worked union for a number of years and things changed a lot. I dropped out and went non union for the last 8 years I worked. My unions were infiltrated by democrat policy that gave affirmative action to all groups but descriminated against white males. You had to carry too many minorities in the work and they clashed with construction culture.

Hopefully I will get my union pension until I die but who knows.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2019, 04:44   #12
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
""calling for "the working class" to "rise up and seize the means of production".

They've tried this before, ended up with the OWNERS of the plants locking the damn factory gates, then moving overseas to produce their merchandise.

Down south, we called this stealing another mans property.
Thieves should be shot on sight.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2019, 07:29   #13
2barearms
I really don’t hate you
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
""calling for "the working class" to "rise up and seize the means of production".

They've tried this before, ended up with the OWNERS of the plants locking the damn factory gates, then moving overseas to produce their merchandise.

Pretty much why the corporate exemption is in place in the NFA....

Also remember the State has allowed the Education System to Co-opt your right to own property without paying tribute......Pol Pot and Karl Marx are smiling.....

Old May 18, 2019, 07:48   #14
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:

Yeah..recently tried and implemented in Rhodeasia...err.."Zimbabwe"....
they got real hungry..real quick...after they scrapped the metal in the farm/food production sector.
Unions were,at one time,useful in advancing safety in industries like mining and mills,but suffocating govt. regulations have pretty much obsoleted unions,and with much in govt. being union,now they organize against the citizenry in general.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2019, 15:38   #15
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Workers have a right to the pay check promised them, by plant owners, for doing the job they were hired to do.

Workers do not own plants, owners own the plants, or stock holders, boards, etc,,,but not the folks hired to do a job in a plant.

If any worker could own/start up a plant/company/they would be called "owners" and it happens everyday in our country.

Put down your money, buy a plant, hire the workers, and make your stuff, then sell it for a profit that allows you to pay for the plant, pay the workers, and put some money in your pocket.

When a plant goes broke,never heard of holding the plant workers responsible for the $$$ lost out of the owners pocket. The workers go and hire on with another (open) plant, the past owner just goes broke.

Seize the means of production, ie, the plants owned by, the owners,,,,yepper, we call that shit stealing.

Old May 18, 2019, 20:21   #16
Arby
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 653
Quote:
Work is the ruination of the Drinking Class.
Arby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2019, 22:51   #17
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
There were masks?
Old May 19, 2019, 02:20   #18
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
You really ought to see about getting those meds checked
You and Sailor would make a cute couple....
Not your best or brightest moment. Those guys are miles apart on nearly everything.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2019, 08:38   #19
2barearms
I really don’t hate you
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
Not your best or brightest moment. Those guys are miles apart on nearly everything.
Well ok.....It sounded good😀

Old May 19, 2019, 10:43   #20
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/26/diso...w-in-2016.html

Union membership has hit an all time low in membership.

Despite the commies takeover of the org, Americans ignore unions, EXCEPT GOVERNMENT WORKERS, the slugs of life.

The UAW was crushed by outsourcing auto production and parts to Canada, Mexico and Japan.

Now the new foreign maker plants here, are largely non union and no UAW need try to get in. Same with Boeing in N Carolina and other factories.

In the USSR, workers pretended to work and the Gov't pretended to pay them.
We have the same true USSR believers here today in the USA, but they are unarmed fools with pens. Joe Biden in their leader.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2019, 11:04   #21
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Inflation, and the business cycle !

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2019, 11:30   #22
NFADLR
Registered

FALaholic #: 7480
It really make me sick to my belly that 99% of union members are liberal democrats, but I would guess that pockets were well lubed when the union reams the membership.

Wonder what the % is that's dem.

Guesses ?

It's the 1014 out of El Monte California.

NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2019, 12:06   #23
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
The mental vision of a bunch of old geezers playing cribbage around the stove at the general store keeps coming to mind. Nobody cares what we think or say anymore. What we have experienced in our lives is meaningless to the younger crowd now. That is the way it has always been. I have always loved to hear stories from old folks about their lives and what they did during it. Here on the Files we are lucky in that there are some among us who have some pretty interesting experiences. Even though some stories may seem mundane they are none the less important.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2019, 13:04   #24
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagerider View Post
The mental vision of a bunch of old geezers playing cribbage around the stove at the general store keeps coming to mind. Nobody cares what we think or say anymore. What we have experienced in our lives is meaningless to the younger crowd now. That is the way it has always been. I have always loved to hear stories from old folks about their lives and what they did during it. Here on the Files we are lucky in that there are some among us who have some pretty interesting experiences. Even though some stories may seem mundane they are none the less important.
From the reactions and actions of the past two years,,,,seems they cared a lot about what we think, at least going back to one nice evening in November of 2016.

And,,,I pray for a repeat next yr in November.