The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old May 08, 2019, 14:09   #1
C2A1
Registered

FALaholic #: 15514
The plan for dismantleing the republic

It has begun. I would have never believed it but I think we will be fundamentally gone in my lifetime.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...rm-2020-226792
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 08, 2019, 19:36   #2
C2A1
Registered

FALaholic #: 15514
Then add this to the situation:
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...on-war/588670/
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 08, 2019, 19:47   #3
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
the democrat party is fully engaged implementing their false narrative, their false reality-- the end goal of which is to institute their politburo, to rule over the rest of us.

eliminating the electoral collage, and eliminating the bill of rights, along with due process, is the means to that end.

"otherization" is the key to developing the next steps in escalating identitarian violence--
for instance: biden the fool proclaiming "that is not who we are", an open declaration of war against all who oppose the leftist takeover programming.

and for instance: The Knockout Game, given the green light, and open support by democrat leadership, partnering BLM with antifa "punch a notzi" (sic).

Quote:
Not only has the number of cultural ‘battlefields’ grown, but identitarian anger and resentment — the desire to “get even” or exact punishment against others based on race and class — has become more acceptable. As political violence becomes more acceptable among the extremes, you’ll see more of it.
https://forwardobserver.com/may-upda...can-civil-war/

Last edited by G1user; May 08, 2019 at 20:24.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 08, 2019, 20:15   #4
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
Americans are understandably disillusioned with how the Electoral College picks presidential winners. The system arguably functions contrary to expectations of how a democracy should work, and inconsistently with the purpose the founders intended.

Let me re-write that for him using truth/facts:

Some Americans are understandably confused with how the Electoral College elects the winner of presidential elections. The system aguably functions contrary to the expectations of how a democracy should work, which is fine since America is a Republic and not a Democracy. As such, it is entirely consistent with the founders intent of protecting the rights of smaller less populous states from the larger states, to help ensure a chance at some balance of power and representation. Most Americans are too stupid these days, or too ignorant, to understand these things. Therefore, manipulated by the agenda driven leftist media, they cry that 'the person with the most votes didn't win' (and do so only when it's their guy who didn't win), and think our system is unfair. They are morons.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 08, 2019, 20:27   #5
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

Some Americans are understandably confused with how the Electoral College elects the winner of presidential elections. The system aguably functions contrary to the expectations of how a democracy should work, which is fine since America is a Republic and not a Democracy. As such, it is entirely consistent with the founders intent of protecting the rights of smaller less populous states from the larger states, to help ensure a chance at some balance of power and representation. Most Americans are too stupid these days, or too ignorant, to understand these things. Therefore, manipulated by the agenda driven leftist media, they cry that 'the person with the most votes didn't win' (and do so only when it's their guy who didn't win), and think our system is unfair. They are morons.
in other words, the system was put in place as a hard check as a hedge, a hedge against people just like the bolshies doing exactly the criminal shit they are doing.

and we the people do have the absolute right to a government constrained by that hard check on authorized public power.
Old May 08, 2019, 22:03   #6
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
The way to stop this is any state that refuses to follow the voting system will have their votes denied in the election. Rules are rules.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 09, 2019, 07:06   #7
2barearms
I really don’t hate you
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

Ahhhh.....butttttt North Dakota has the same rights and power as Cali, NY, Ill
and Texas.........that’s not fair right? Fact is the way the system is rigged now
democrats go to bed on election night knowing they win by winning a hand full
of blue urban centers.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 09, 2019, 10:38   #8
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
[QUOTE=Tak;4734794... and think our system is unfair. They are morons.[/QUOTE]

Fair is where they give Blue Ribbons to pigs.

And yes, they are morons, or worse.

Jarhead
Old May 09, 2019, 13:06   #9
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
good wat to start a war between heartlanders and the coastal people.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote