The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old February 08, 2012, 15:45   #101
JohnnyV1966
Registered

FALaholic #: 19420
[QUOTE=chet;32838

5. paint your opponent as "an extremist" who will "cause you to suffer".

.[/QUOTE]
You will cause others to suffer.

There is absolutely no question in my mind that you are an extremist with respect to these issues.

Again, what are your thoughts concerning the IUD? Please spell it out to leave no doubt.

Once again I think that you are an extremist that Randall Terry & others, would love to pin a medal on.
JohnnyV1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 08, 2012, 15:52   #102
JohnnyV1966
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonFireball View Post
Not really. You won't be able to define it as right or good to me with any logical evidence other than delving into bleak overpopulation figures spun by modern day eugenicists. If you believe in overpopulation I'd consider you to be adhering to UN talking points, and I don't subscribe to those as a rule.

The pill has side effects. Condoms are lame. I've never seen a diaphragm. Go get your junk snipped then or tell your girl to get hers tied. IUD's and other sub cutaneous garbage are bad news for your woman's health, I thought you care about her.

As you may or may not have deduced from my earlier post, my wife's tubal birth was a direct result of having her tubes tied so my experiences have not been positive in any way, nor do I see an advantage in them for others. The difference between a fool and a wise man is that a wise man learns from his mistakes. I have come to see a family with many children a great blessing, rather than a curse as most seem to view it. On top of all this, I have biblical objections to contraception.

So.....tell me how great contraception is.
Your post speaks volumes about you.
Old February 08, 2012, 15:57   #103
JohnnyV1966
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
Agreed!!!
But isn't it interesting to hear comments like what you just made, about sheep, from people (don't know if this applies to you or not) that consider their children as "Rush Babies", and "Dittoheads"....sounds a LOT like sheep to me..or even worse. I can't imagine how crazy a woman has to be to call up a radio show and refer to her real husband's child as a "Rush Baby". That is some sick sh*t, coming from people that supposedly have family values. What a joke and a scam.
Once again sounds like a Cuckold fantasy that atleast a couple here would be very happy with. Importantly they would view it as a blessing from G-d.
Old February 08, 2012, 16:04   #104
VonFireball
Registered

FALaholic #: 62900
Quote:
Your post speaks volumes about you.
And yours speaks of a compete inability to provide any rebuttal, rhyme, or reason to lead me to believe that my 100% negative experience with contraception is incorrect. You can't address the post except imply that I am less human because of what I discussed, as though you had never erred.

I guess as an educator you couldn't really speak out against contraception without risking your livelihood anyhow, so I pity you for the heavy burden you bear. Still, I feel you just drink the kook aid willingly and enjoy it.
VonFireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 08, 2012, 16:28   #105
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Contraception is wrong.
Abortion is the greater wrong, men are never going to achieve the immaculate state any religion requires of them,,, they can only try as their God given instincts are suborned by their morals.
No religion should be forced to circumvent it's basic beliefs for the state's or Obama's beliefs.
The reason we are not a Catholic nation yet is because some Catholics use contraception,,, as a personal choice.
Full term abortion should only be needed or allowed in the case of Presidents who are dictators at heart.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 08, 2012, 16:29   #106
JohnnyV1966
Registered

Quote:
.... to believe that my 100% negative experience with contraception is incorrect. You can't address the post except imply that I am less human because of what I discussed, as though you had never erred.

I guess as an educator you couldn't really speak out against contraception without risking your livelihood anyhow, so I pity you for the heavy burden you bear. Still, I feel you just drink the kook aid willingly and enjoy it.
No way! Not at all, I along with many others think you're either a Rube or pretender. Hopefully you are able to support your family.
Old February 08, 2012, 16:37   #107
JohnnyV1966
Registered

Quote:
Still, I feel you just drink the kook aid willingly and enjoy it.

Actually I have a preference for Double Jack Daniels and Coke. Keeps me in a good mood. Sometime you'll have to buy me a drink after class.
Old February 08, 2012, 18:36   #108
101ABN327
Registered

FALaholic #: 19486
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
Agreed!!!
But isn't it interesting to hear comments like what you just made, about sheep, from people (don't know if this applies to you or not) that consider their children as "Rush Babies", and "Dittoheads"....sounds a LOT like sheep to me..or even worse. I can't imagine how crazy a woman has to be to call up a radio show and refer to her real husband's child as a "Rush Baby". That is some sick sh*t, coming from people that supposedly have family values. What a joke and a scam.
It doesn't apply to me and I have no f ucking idea what you're talking about!
101ABN327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 08, 2012, 22:02   #109
chet
Registered

FALaholic #: 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV1966 View Post
I think you are afraid to tell us that Life Support Should never be withdrawn under any circumstances, because as you put it "life is worthy of societal protection". Irrespective of a persons condition or their wishes for treatment.
Afraid? Good heavens. Look at my post count vs the number of times I have hit this thread. Verbose maybe. Afraid? No. I have zero problem with advance directives nor do wish the govt to intervene in a family's final decisions about a loved one that will not be recovering from injury or illness that precludes consciousness in the future. I have participated in those discussions as a family member myself and have watched family members pass peaceably on to their reward....twice. It sucks. Govt won't make it better. As an FF/EMT, I have honored those directives in real time for complete strangers. Your attempts to create a straw man for me are woefully inadequate.

Quote:
So someone doesn't want to continue life prolonging treatment out of quality of life reasons, those like you would mandate treatment to their last breath, no matter what. For the simple reason that you believe that people should have have no control over their own lives, even if treatment provides no benefits in the patients mind as life needs to be prolonged? That is where you logic begins and ends.
You should check with your rabbi and see where he stands on lying because that is what you are doing. Being wrong about history is one thing. Being a liar is another.

Quote:
Yes Chet, I think D&Cs were available and the Bible even mentions that to get rid of a dead fetus in the mothers womb. Under those circumstances the woman would probably would die of sepsis if she did not receive treatment. However I think the mortality rate for women undergoing such procedures was very high. Given the options and risk, in those days, I have to ask what sane person in those days would seek that treatment?
Your 3rd recast of this supposed point. Still false.

Quote:
I think your views on Abortion particularly with respect to women impregnated through rape is extreme and motivated out of religious zealotry. No question in my mind that many in the Anti Abortion Extremists happen to be religious zealots who will go to extremes to stop abortion. Some have even Murdered doctors who perform Abortions out of their religious convictions. I see these folks as Criminals why you may view them as Heros born out of conviction.
More Step #5 liberalism schtick. More wild accusations. More abuse of the shift key. You sound like one of the FBI alerts: Be on the lookout for Americans who want to use the constitutional process to change the law. They may be serious and are therefore dangerous. You might want to cut back on the cocktails because you are channeling Pelosi/Boxer/et al pretty good. It's boorish.
chet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 08, 2012, 22:05   #110
JohnnyV1966
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by chet View Post
Pseudo conservatives cannot shake this Pavlovian response to determined opponents because they despise the very idea that someone else may actually know what they are talking about, which kills the consumerism of it all.

To me, that is an appeal to mediocrity and is antithetical to everything that the various founding groups of this nation brought to the table. I want no part in it.
Listen to you, Mr. Cookie Cutter Conservative who thinks we should all move in lock step, without any consideration for reason. As has been mentioned before, you stand on the rock of pure dogma and doctrine. No reasoning, no way. No question, you are determined to stand your ground without considering for a millisecond you could be incorrect.

Your last portion of criticism says a lot about your mentality.

First there was a great deal of departure from the Conservative English/European Political Theory prior to our Nation being founded. Specifically that our rulers (Kings) were G-ds appointed representatives. How does that square with departure from Orthodoxy? How did Enlightenment theory make American Independence possible? Where was it written? Reasoning Perhaps? Reasoning with G-d as the motivating justification perhaps? Secondly when one examines the Federalist Papers there was also considerable debate and reasoning put into Constitutional composition. Yes, Chet despite what you may think there were disagreements among the founding fathers. Third, since many of the nations founders ideas sprang from an era of the enlightenment, one could only postulate they came directly from G-d rather than through intermediaries which sprang from organized religion. Amazing concept in an era of hierarchy, eh?

Importantly the Bible, at least its Jewish portion, was written down only after 200 years of oral history. Ever think something might have been lost in translation given that man is only made in the image of g-d and not perfect. (Hint: Reasoning as opposed to Orthodoxy?) As an example of mans deviance from G-ds words, I am certain the Christian King James Bible has perverted the Ten Commandments, specifically the injunction against Murder to simply mean the killing of another, irrespective of circumstances.

You have failed to respond to numerous questions posed by this writer. I suspect because you are either intimidated or lack the proper intellectual ammunition to respond. Clearly we do not agree as to where life begins, or even likely what point individuals should be allowed to end their own life, and likely never will.

Last edited by JohnnyV1966; February 08, 2012 at 22:15.
Old February 08, 2012, 22:12   #111
chet
Registered

JV1966,
You are no longer posting complete, coherent sentences. Your continued intellectual dishonesty makes your points all the more elusive. I would love to continue the discussion but if you are just going to continue making stuff up out of whole cloth, what is the point? What do intend to prove?
Old February 08, 2012, 22:31   #112
JohnnyV1966
Registered

Quote:
JV1966,
..... I would love to continue the discussion but if you are just going to continue making stuff up out of whole cloth, what is the point? What do intend to prove?
You adhere to dogma and lies.

While you may find me difficult to comprehend perhaps you'll think I've had to many Jack and Cokes tonight.

You're still a Rube lacking a sound education in Economics and Business. A question you should have asked your a long time ago is: What is the effect of a nation running a persistent Trade Deficit for many years? However, I doubt you have much of an education and if you went to school you failed to asked a lot of questions of your professors. Then again perhaps you prefer a school where the schools promote an atmosphere of "Repeat after Me" getting you to chant in a Mantra. Of course you are too polite and respect authority no matter what is being peddled to your detriment or your societies detriment .

Whether Economics or Issues of Women seeking to terminate a pregnancy conceived through rape. Clearly you prefer Dogma and Lies.

Time for me to go to bed and get some sleep.
Old February 08, 2012, 22:52   #113
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
The guy who says' F**k you last wins the debate,,, what ever the debate was about.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 08, 2012, 22:59   #114
chet
Registered

Quote:
You adhere to dogma and lies.

While you may find me difficult to comprehend perhaps you'll think I've had to many Jack and Cokes tonight.

You're still a Rube lacking a sound education in Economics and Business. A question you should have asked your a long time ago is: What is the effect of a nation running a persistent Trade Deficit for many years? However, I doubt you have much of an education and if you went to school you failed to asked a lot of questions of your professors. Then again perhaps you prefer a school where the schools promote an atmosphere of "Repeat after Me" getting you to chant in a Mantra. Of course you are too polite and respect authority no matter what is being peddled to your detriment or your societies detriment .

Whether Economics or Issues of Women seeking to terminate a pregnancy conceived through rape. Clearly you prefer Dogma and Lies.

Time for me to go to bed and get some sleep.
Good call J. I framed this one so you can check it out when you sober up tomorrow. Thanks for the new sig. I just need to figure out how I am gonna cut this diamond to get the most sparkle.
Old February 08, 2012, 23:38   #115
VonFireball
Registered

FALaholic #: 62900
Quote:
Abortion is the greater wrong, men are never going to achieve the immaculate state any religion requires of them,,, they can only try as their God given instincts are suborned by their morals.
I would agree about the greater wrong, but to offer someone an "easy" way out just furthers the mentality of not taking responsibility for your actions.

Quote:
No way! Not at all, I along with many others think you're either a Rube or pretender. Hopefully you are able to support your family.
I along with many others are waiting to hear about all the goodness and uprightness that contraception and abortion bring to the world. I offered my reasons against it, you offer only ridicule. Unfortunately, you have only reinforced the negative stereotypes I have of educators.
VonFireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 08, 2012, 23:45   #116
gates
Registered

FALaholic #: 129
How do you all feel about blow jobs? from your wives or girlfriends of course?
germain to the discussion.
gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 09, 2012, 08:46   #117
JohnnyV1966
Registered

Blow Jobs? Wasn't that against the law? I think in some backward places it still is.

Another line out of Genesis these folks love in the Bible is one which refers to casting ones seed in the belly of a whore than in the sand. Makes one wonder if that was what that rapist was thinking.

Perhaps these folks, think that men should only have sex with their women during ovulation too?

I think that for these kind of folks, any sex, other than for the purpose pro-creation, is sinful and morally wrong. Perhaps they would even like to dictate sexual positions favoring conception, that men and women to use in the privacy of their own home.

Comments from the Rube gallery greatly appreciated.

Last edited by JohnnyV1966; February 09, 2012 at 09:10.
Old February 09, 2012, 08:56   #118
shlomo
Registered

FALaholic #: 12779
Quote:
Originally Posted by gates View Post
"The goddam Germans got nothin' to DO with it!"

Old February 09, 2012, 11:52   #119
chet
Registered

"Oh, I wish I had a pencil thin mustache, the Jackie Gleason kind. Some funky three tone epaulets and an autographed picture Jerry Reed."

Wait. That's not right.
Old February 09, 2012, 11:57   #120
JohnnyV1966
Registered

Quote:
"Oh, I wish I had a pencil thin mustache, the Jackie Gleason kind. Some funky three tone epaulets and an autographed picture Jerry Reed."

Wait. That's not right.

Upon being confronted with the truth and reason, some remain unresponsive.
Old February 09, 2012, 11:59   #121
JohnnyV1966
Registered

Quote:

Wait. That's not right.

Been a shinin' on the midnight shift eh?
Old February 09, 2012, 13:09   #122
shlomo
Registered

FALaholic #: 12779
Evidently, Johnny Vingo's an educated man.
Old February 09, 2012, 13:16   #123
JohnnyV1966
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlomo View Post
Evidently, Johnny Vingo's an educated man.

Actually, just wanted to put in language they could understand.
Old February 09, 2012, 14:22   #124
chet
Registered

Quote:
Actually, just wanted to put in language they could understand.
You'd score more points with some basic honesty despite the disagreement at hand.
Old February 09, 2012, 15:11   #125
chet
Registered

It's also enlightening to hear the liberals patter on about home grown anti abortion terrorists and other nonsense while we see the pro abortion crowd firmly and pervasively move through Constitutional obstructions to force private and/or faith based organizations to fund abortion of all types, along with contraception.

Intellectual freedom is virtually dead at this point and psuedo conservatives still think the greatest threat to the country are people that believe ensoulment begins at conception.

Maybe when the DHHS starts forcing Reformationist Temples to provide halal medicine to it's employees, it'll become more clear.
Old February 09, 2012, 15:28   #126
JohnnyV1966
Registered

Quote:

Maybe when the DHHS starts forcing Reformationist Temples to provide halal medicine to it's employees, it'll become more clear.

What Muslim would even want to work with Jewish people, to bolster the Jewish faith?
Old February 09, 2012, 16:23   #127
chet
Registered

Quote:
What Muslim would even want to work with Jewish people, to bolster the Jewish faith?
The light.

You may be seeing it.
Old February 09, 2012, 16:32   #128
JohnnyV1966
Registered

Quote:
The light.

You may be seeing it.
You have to understand that a Jewish Temple or Hospital would be considerate and tolerant of other faiths. Most likely they would provide these benefits, particularly if required under law.
Old February 10, 2012, 09:56   #129
chet
Registered

Quote:
You have to understand that a Jewish Temple or Hospital would be considerate and tolerant of other faiths. Most likely they would provide these benefits, particularly if required under law.
You know what time it is? It's time to recast:

http://http://www.becketfund.org/wp-...tionSigned.pdf

Search engines - Use one.
Old February 10, 2012, 10:05   #130
homelandprotector
Registered

FALaholic #: 16592
Quote:
Originally Posted by gates View Post
Sounds good to me....I started early.

Old February 10, 2012, 10:07   #131
gates
Registered

FALaholic #: 129
LOL!
gates is offline   Reply With Quote