Notices

Old July 13, 2017, 10:49   #1
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Chinese spies

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...ence-officers/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3568808/posts

"A CHINESE billionaire claimed that Beijing has planted up to 25,000 spies across the US who are “ready to destroy” the country. The shocking statement by Guo Wengui, who is in a self-imposed exile in New York City, follows rising tensions between the US and China over the situation in North Korea. The shocking statement by Guo Wengui, who is in a self-imposed exile in New York City, follows rising tensions between the US and China over the situation in North Korea. The tycoon said: “Before 2012, cumulatively China had around 10,000 to 20,000 agents working in the United States...."
Old July 13, 2017, 11:03   #2
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...ence-officers/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3568808/posts

"A CHINESE billionaire claimed that Beijing has planted up to 25,000 spies across the US who are “ready to destroy” the country. The shocking statement by Guo Wengui, who is in a self-imposed exile in New York City, follows rising tensions between the US and China over the situation in North Korea. The shocking statement by Guo Wengui, who is in a self-imposed exile in New York City, follows rising tensions between the US and China over the situation in North Korea. The tycoon said: “Before 2012, cumulatively China had around 10,000 to 20,000 agents working in the United States...."
If they try they won't last long....a small percentage of gun owners could go fire one shot and go home....problem solved....the question is how much damage could they do before we caught on. A coordinated attack that big on a country that is so yuge would be difficult to pull off.
Old July 13, 2017, 11:06   #3
Bawana jim
Registered

Read the third page of the free republic post, good stuff.
Old July 13, 2017, 12:02   #4
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
"students"
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 13, 2017, 12:21   #5
rowjimmy
Diverter of Threads
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 21662
BFD, we likely spend more and have better assets in their country.

Nothing but fear mongering here, saw it over on Zerohedge too.
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 13, 2017, 12:27   #6
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
I work with some Chinese (spies) and when their families come to visit, I take them shooting so they can glimpse what they are up against.

They like to ham it up and get pictures to show back home...

ETA: I do like the people and had not even considered your point, Bawana jim. I will edit the photos and repost...

=------} They strain gnats and swallow camels...

=------} Just a battleship mouth and a rowboat ass...

Last edited by TenTea; July 13, 2017 at 13:01. Reason: Facial deletion
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 13, 2017, 12:55   #7
Bawana jim
Registered

I guess I am paranoid but I wouldn't post pictures like that if you like the people. Their government can use that against them.
Old July 13, 2017, 13:02   #8
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I guess I am paranoid but I wouldn't post pictures like that if you like the people. Their government can use that against them.
Thanks!

20140725_112958.jpg

20140725_113039.jpg

Old July 13, 2017, 14:59   #9
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Well, maybe. Sounds like a guy trying to get attention by screaming that the sky is falling to me. It also assumes that these Chinese nationals would actually carry out their assigned task.

I had a boss that I liked very much who had spent a decade at Motorola as an Engineering VP. They had a bunch of Chinese H1-B guys on board. He had some interesting stories about those guys. Nondisclosure agreements really don't apply to them.

He told me a story about a time where he'd come in after normal hours but didn't have the keys to his office. One of the Chinese guys noticed his dilemma and helpfully climbed up through the suspended ceiling, over the wall, dropped down into his office, and opened his door. That raised a few eyebrows.

I think they are happy to borrow your secret technology (because communism) but they don't seem very interested in war. Who knows.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13, 2017, 15:54   #10
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
Well, maybe. Sounds like a guy trying to get attention by screaming that the sky is falling to me. It also assumes that these Chinese nationals would actually carry out their assigned task.

I had a boss that I liked very much who had spent a decade at Motorola as an Engineering VP. They had a bunch of Chinese H1-B guys on board. He had some interesting stories about those guys. Nondisclosure agreements really don't apply to them.

He told me a story about a time where he'd come in after normal hours but didn't have the keys to his office. One of the Chinese guys noticed his dilemma and helpfully climbed up through the suspended ceiling, over the wall, dropped down into his office, and opened his door. That raised a few eyebrows.

I think they are happy to borrow your secret technology (because communism) but they don't seem very interested in war. Who knows.
They are not very interested in armed conflict, although they recognize it as a possibility. They consider themselves already at war with the US. Might want to reread your Sun-Tzu.
Old July 13, 2017, 17:45   #11
ALL FAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 24447
Chinese Long game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
They are not very interested in armed conflict, although they recognize it as a possibility. They consider themselves already at war with the US. Might want to reread your Sun-Tzu.
Sun-Tzu is their guide for sure.
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 14, 2017, 01:59   #12
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
It ain't like a Chinese spy needs to wear a disguise or anything.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14, 2017, 02:10   #13
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
It ain't like a Chinese spy needs to wear a disguise or anything.
Just a point of view but if they did have 25,000 attack our infistructure knocking out all communication nobody would know it was the Chinese for days or maybe weeks. Then every asian with brown eyes and black hair would be tracked down by vigilantes.

Millions of Americans would die of course.
Old July 14, 2017, 03:28   #14
Gloc47
Registered

FALaholic #: 79872
Quote:

Whow! This would definitely raise eyebrows. If these Chinese spies can "Jackie Chan" their way into our homes like they did with your boss' office, that would be too risky.
Gloc47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14, 2017, 06:14   #15
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2690
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenTea View Post
Looks like she may not be guilty but hard to tell with her face covered up.
Old July 14, 2017, 15:43   #16
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post
Looks like she may not be guilty but hard to tell with her face covered up.
Took about 10 minutes of instruction and practice before she was rocking a bowling pin at 10 yards with a 1911 (.45) nearly every shot. I was duly impressed! She was really nice and made me homemade dumplings.

Old July 14, 2017, 15:49   #17
gunshooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 77038
It's True! They broke Sears and now they are workjng on K-mart!

They own Smithfield Foods.

Quit eating Smithfield Foods products.

"Smithfield Foods, Inc., is an American meat processing company. Headquartered in Smithfield, Virginia, it runs facilities in 26 U.S. states, including the largest slaughterhouse and meat-processing ... Wikipedia
Headquarters: Smithfield, VA
Production output: Raises 15 million pigs per year; produces six billion pounds of pork
CEO: Kenneth M. Sullivan
Revenue: 14.4 billion USD (2012)
Parent organization: Henan Luohe Shuanghui Industry Group Limited Liability Company"
gunshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14, 2017, 22:46   #18
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:

Why do you think the Chinese consider themselves already at war with the USA? Do you think the Chinese people feel this way, or just some of hardcore commies at the top? I see them protecting their sphere of influence. I can see them locking up some resources in Africa. That seems prudent. They are obviously a competitor. That's healthy.

Just curious. I don't see it that way but I also wasn't looking very hard.
Old July 15, 2017, 15:18   #19
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Why do you think the Chinese consider themselves already at war with the USA? Do you think the Chinese people feel this way, or just some of hardcore commies at the top? I see them protecting their sphere of influence. I can see them locking up some resources in Africa. That seems prudent. They are obviously a competitor. That's healthy.

Chinese and Korean military commanders both signed the UN agreed to Armistice,,, it was a agreement to cease fire not the end of war issues.
Treating with ones enemies is nothing new and nothing new has come of it so far,,, except to lull the world and my nation into a false sense of security that can end at any moment,,, 1&1/2 billion Chinamen need secure living space and resources,,, do the math.
Old July 15, 2017, 16:01   #20
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Chinese and Korean military commanders both signed the UN agreed to Armistice,,, it was a agreement to cease fire not the end of war issues.
Treating with ones enemies is nothing new and nothing new has come of it so far,,, except to lull the world and my nation into a false sense of security that can end at any moment,,, 1&1/2 billion Chinamen need secure living space and resources,,, do the math.
China's population is relatively stable. They might even have a problem with decreasing population in the coming decades due to the "one child" rule they have now replaced with a 2 child policy. Indonesia is a different story.

And like I said - they are looking at Africa.
Old July 15, 2017, 16:06   #21
Zimm
Registered

FALaholic #: 76302
Quote:
Someone else also wanted lebensraum,that didn't work out to well because of us either
Zimm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2017, 16:21   #22
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:

From co-workers from China. From leadership in the Fortune 10 company I work in that has cultivated extensive interests in China and are now quietly backing away, hoping nobody notices. From their continuing official support of intellectual property theft and counterfeiting of everything from foreign currency and coinage to electric guitars and toaster ovens. From the failure of the Chinese to acknowledge salient parts of maritime law and treaty, specifically with respect to offshore claims regarding the new islands they are dredging for themselves in the South China sea. From their rejection of the rulings concerning Chinese incursion into Philippine fishing areas by the agreed tribunal authorities, agreements it should be added that they previously adhered to even at the height of Mao's terror.

Basically I conclude this based on their actions. It ain't gonna end well. We'd best be ready but I ain't seeing it.
Old July 15, 2017, 16:24   #23
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
China's population is relatively stable. They might even have a problem with decreasing population in the coming decades due to the "one child" rule they have now replaced with a 2 child policy. Indonesia is a different story.

And like I said - they are looking at Africa.
And to that the real problem is that due to their one-child policies female children have been aborted at shocking rate for the last 10-0dd years. Right now they have a 10-to-9 imbalance in the ratio of males to females in the younger generation. And with a population numbering roughly one billion people that means something like one hundred million young males of military age that cannot ever expect to find a Chinese wife and develop a normal family life. That's one hundred million, about 20 times more than the total number of men in uniform we had at the peak of World War twice. Nobody knows this better than the Chinese themselves. As I said, folks need to get ready.
Old July 15, 2017, 16:42   #24
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 27951
Folks need to get ready for what?

100 million Chinese invading the US for a wife? An America wife. I say let them have them. After a year or so of bitching and rampant spending, there'll be 100 million Chinese guys sneaking back to China.
Old July 15, 2017, 17:04   #25
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
Folks need to get ready for what?

100 million Chinese invading the US for a wife? An America wife. I say let them have them. After a year or so of bitching and rampant spending, there'll be 100 million Chinese guys sneaking back to China.
Get ready for more chinese colonization, although we won't call it that. Get ready for however the Chinese leadership decides to deal with a restless, surplus and potentially troublesome group of male chinese.

No, not invading for a wife. More like contemplating other options in life than supporting a family. Could include a lot of things but something tells me they ain't gonna settle for making iPhone knockoffs at twenty cents an hour.
Old July 15, 2017, 18:05   #26
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 1211
Psychic spies from China
Try to steal your mind's elation
And little girls from Sweden
Dreams of silver screen quotation
And if you want these kind of dreams
It's Californication

It's the edge of the world
And all of western civilization
The sun may rise in the East
At least it settles in the final location
It's understood that Hollywood
Sells Californication

Pay your surgeon very well
To break the spell of aging
Celebrity skin is this your chin
Or is that war your waging

First born unicorn
Hard core soft porn
Dream of Californication
Dream of Californication

https://youtu.be/JQYJRw4R4-Q

Ask me about the Mason-Dixon FAL Collectors Association.
W.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2017, 20:02   #27
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 27951
I've worked with Chinese before in computer programming. It's been my experience that any type of creativity, out of the box thinking, etc has been completely bred out of them over the last 2,000 years.

The Chinese seem to have more of a hive mentality. They aren't insects but their society has always been to have an emperor that issues dictates.
Laws are complex and interwoven, dictates are often contradictory and always change weekly for no apparent reason.

100 million peasants would require at least 1 million Captains
1 million Captains would require 100,000 Colonels
100,000 Colonels would require 5,000 Generals

Then things would go political
1,000 Lieutenant Generals
500 Field Marshals
50 Regional Heads of state
1 Head of State

The Chinese government still hasn't mastered the complexity of the flush toilet
Old July 15, 2017, 20:26   #28
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

There is a pattern that foreign nations follow in doing business with the USA,,, they buy one of what we make and then duplicate it as closely as they know how.
In the oil industry the Rumanians were first to do knock off Blow out Preventers, mud pumps, drawworks and high wear replacement parts for any and all manufactures products, then the Russians followed by the Chinese started doing knock offs and selling them here,,, the Chinese stuff is making inroads in the USA markets,,, the Chinese iron actually has a reliability factor, not on par with ours, but a factor.
Our State Dept. was their leading sales agency for a long while, we don't put Tariffs on their products we buy and they don't put tariffs on ours so I'm told,,, they just don't buy ours,,, another facet of making America great again to be looked into that Houston, Tulsa and Los Angeles would be grateful for.

Last edited by martin35; July 15, 2017 at 20:38.
Old July 16, 2017, 05:22   #29
itachi5107
Registered

FALaholic #: 79134
the Chines are worse snakes tan the Russians.
itachi5107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2017, 05:40   #30
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
I've worked with Chinese before in computer programming. It's been my experience that any type of creativity, out of the box thinking, etc has been completely bred out of them over the last 2,000 years.

The Chinese seem to have more of a hive mentality. They aren't insects but their society has always been to have an emperor that issues dictates.
Laws are complex and interwoven, dictates are often contradictory and always change weekly for no apparent reason.

100 million peasants would require at least 1 million Captains
1 million Captains would require 100,000 Colonels
100,000 Colonels would require 5,000 Generals

Then things would go political
1,000 Lieutenant Generals
500 Field Marshals
50 Regional Heads of state
1 Head of State

The Chinese government still hasn't mastered the complexity of the flush toilet
They don't need to, they have Tibet. Sucks to be Tibet though.
Old July 16, 2017, 05:47   #31
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2690
You forgot

Born and raised by those
who praise
control of population.

Josh is doing a good job, but I really miss John.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.E.G. View Post
Psychic spies from China
Try to steal your mind's elation
And little girls from Sweden
Dreams of silver screen quotation
And if you want these kind of dreams
It's Californication

It's the edge of the world
And all of western civilization
The sun may rise in the East
At least it settles in the final location
It's understood that Hollywood
Sells Californication

Pay your surgeon very well
To break the spell of aging
Celebrity skin is this your chin
Or is that war your waging

First born unicorn
Hard core soft porn
Dream of Californication
Dream of Californication

https://youtu.be/JQYJRw4R4-Q
Old July 16, 2017, 21:17   #32
hellfish
Registered

FALaholic #: 63544
why should the Chinese attack this country when they can simply buy it?
hellfish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2017, 07:05   #33
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfish View Post
China’s GDP is about $23 trillion exceeds the U.S. GDP of about $19 trillion. However, the U.S. is way ahead of China in terms of GDP per capita,,, the average American makes about $59.500 versus about $16,500 in China.
360 million American people out produce 1.5 billion Chines people.
China has a average economic growth rate of over 6% annually whereas the USA Obama years growth rate averages about 2% annually,,,, come on Trump.
Old July 17, 2017, 09:40   #34
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
China’s GDP is about $23 trillion exceeds the U.S. GDP of about $19 trillion. However, the U.S. is way ahead of China in terms of GDP per capita,,, the average American makes about $59.500 versus about $16,500 in China.
China has a average economic growth rate of over 6% annually whereas the USA Obama years growth rate averages about 2% annually,,,, come on Trump.
Average American needs far more money to live than the Chinese do.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-livin...?country=China

It's 40% cheaper to live in China than in the USA.
Old July 17, 2017, 12:16   #35
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfish View Post
They would not. Sun-Tzu would approve of this tactic.
Old July 17, 2017, 13:30   #36
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

China and the rest of the world are praying for another Obama that comes ready to roll over in the clover or man a wanker machine.
Old July 17, 2017, 19:45   #37
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Uhhh... I believe China's GDP is still second to ours. Because of the way their currency is controlled, there is an apples to oranges problem, but I put it at about $17 trillion, ours is about $20 trillion.

We can't and shouldn't grow our economy that fast (6% - 7%). It would be inefficient. They are a developing economy. We are a mature economy.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-business-live
Old July 17, 2017, 19:46   #38
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
They would not. Sun-Tzu would approve of this tactic.
Yep.
Old July 17, 2017, 19:56   #39
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

The great undeniable flaw in a free market system (capitalism, I hate that term) is that certain costs of a product are not captured in the price of that product. The classic example of this is pollution. Until recently, the environmental cost to produce something was not included in the price you paid. Google Hooker Chemicals for details. The USA has tried to remedy this flaw through regulation. Libertarians would say an injured party should seek remedy for damages in court. Neither of these solutions appeals to me.

China uses neither, and the price they are paying for it is immense. We enjoy the benefits from their lack of prudence, and we pay them in fiat dollars for the privilege.

Sun-Tzu would also approve of this arrangement.