The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 24, 2018, 20:46   #301
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2939
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Texas on the Brazos
Posts: 25,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post

Have a Bengali friend, his elderly moms has been to the Dome of the Rock twice. She stroked on the last visit, those Jews took better care of her than during her heart attack in Mecca
Crazy old gal plans on another trip to Mecca, think she is 93
She likely has red hair,,, I've seen some who could cut your throat with a chicken feather,,, given the time.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 20:50   #302
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Let me ask again oh wise ones didn't Islam come from the jews and the cananites? So if the islam is of Jewish heritage and owns the temple mount it then leaves just a fight between jews as to who owns it?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/27/s...e-lebanon.html
stop the Cannanite side story but yeah Islam is a reformist Hebrew movement
exact same deity.

weird huh ?
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 20:51   #303
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Insanity rules in your hovel, that's for damn sure it do.




Then we have, how's that thousand yr shit working out for you guys????

Hint, not well for this one, he was dead about five minutes after this picture was taken.

lessee, lenin, and the capos that ran the camps were --- oh that's right, they were from the "snip-the-tip" tribe.


oh, and lookie here, your lies still ain't working for ya, the muzzies still own it, and you don't :




and BTW pisshand, muzzies are neither NSDAP, nor christian, you look really stupid when you keep on confusing yourself on that lie of yours;

and furthermore phony baloney stone age jewy jew murder, rape, enslavement, and ethnic cleansing
of the former inhabitants of the land you guys stole "because-god-told-me-too"
is no more "divine" than when the capos and chekists did the same things.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; May 24, 2018 at 20:58.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 20:51   #304
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
She likely has red hair,,, I've seen some who could cut your throat with a chicken feather,,, given the time.
you and you fixations on us
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 20:54   #305
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,354
G1, they were just Trustees, used to be common to hand out guns to American inmates too
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 21:02   #306
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
G1, they were just Trustees, used to be common to hand out guns to American inmates too
yes but but but those trustees were of that divine direct blood lineage because YHWH told them so,

so it isn't murder when they do it;

or so the weaponized sales pitch would have the goyim believe.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 21:09   #307
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 4,916
Hatfield's and the Coy's situation.

Until the Muzzies/Pali's start behaving rationally/responsibly there will be no end to this. (Just like the situation in SA).

It is in everyone-in the ME's power to make their life better right now.

But like good liberals who don't want to work because it's easier to steal from those who will, we have the progeny of Cain in spades.



Same as it ever was . . .

__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 22:28   #308
AliYahu
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 11084
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
so too, you can't judge a jew by his foreskin either,
but we can do a google search for what is reality,
and here it is for us all to see and under stand:



I am going to hazard a guess that the masses in that photo are not from the "snip-the-tip" tribe...more like sworn blood enemies thereof.

these facts are conclusive evidence that zionist heretics celebrating their "ultimate victory" is merely the display of self-entitled delusion, in direct conflict with reality;


as for the entitled victimhood displayed by the resident wannabe jew "warriors" here on this forum, that is their coping mechanism-- rather than deal with reality: both pisshand and BO have no choice but to fabricate false narratives, or else admit their own failings.
What the hell are you even talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
lessee, lenin, and the capos that ran the camps were --- oh that's right, they were from the "snip-the-tip" tribe.


oh, and lookie here, your lies still ain't working for ya, the muzzies still own it, and you don't :




and BTW pisshand, muzzies are neither NSDAP, nor christian, you look really stupid when you keep on confusing yourself on that lie of yours;

and furthermore phony baloney stone age jewy jew murder, rape, enslavement, and ethnic cleansing
of the former inhabitants of the land you guys stole "because-god-told-me-too"
is no more "divine" than when the capos and chekists did the same things.
The Temple Mount in 'owned' by the Israeli Government, which allows the Islamic Waqf to operate most of it. Although an exceptionally bad idea in retrospect, in 1967 it was seen as the best of both worlds as most Jewish religious authorities are of the opinion that Jews are forbidden to access the Temple Mount until such time as the Temple is rebuilt.

Eli
AliYahu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 22:46   #309
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 4,916
With that perspective I suppose the Temple is supposed to rebuild its-self?

This does seem a bit delusional, I have to admit.

Just a neutral observation . . .
__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 22:51   #310
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,354
back to an American Jew for Jebus pushing a new Temple

Get over that idiocy Eli

under Torah doctrine only the Messiah can unite the tribes & rebuild his Temple
you only hope to play the Joker and burn everything down.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 23:13   #311
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,205
This has now all gone to the purely comical side of the house, the side that is always highly overly medicated!

Kinda like being stuck on full retard for days or in G1's case, years on end.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2018, 23:23   #312
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
This has now all gone to the purely comical side of the house, the side that is always highly overly medicated!

Kinda like being stuck on full retard for days or in G1's case, years on end.
Eli has been preaching his brand online on gunboards for many YEARS Paul, trust me in this...it's not exactly what you believe in.

We had our debates years past, boy has a fairly perverse theological view of the Hebrew faith in my opinion.
That said, he is a mostly harmless sort
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 00:01   #313
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Eli has been preaching his brand online on gunboards for many YEARS Paul, trust me in this...it's not exactly what you believe in.

We had our debates years past, boy has a fairly perverse theological view of the Hebrew faith in my opinion.
That said, he is a mostly harmless sort
I believe Eli is modern Orthodox, might/could be wrong.
We've never really spoken that I remember off hand.
Me, just run of the mill Reform.
We have Reform, Conservative, Modern Orthodox, Orthodox, Ultra Orthodox.
The beliefs, practices, etc, held by each, well, lets just say there are some profound differences to be polite.
Me, I like everyone, the others not always so much.
But I've attended services at all of them, and folks were all polite to me, even if I'd never be admitted to many of their synagogues, as a member.
The Southern Belle Southern Baptist blond I've been married to for 47 or so years prohibits that for the most part.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 00:17   #314
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I believe Eli is modern Orthodox, might/could be wrong.
We've never really spoken that I remember off hand.
Me, just run of the mill Reform.
We have Reform, Conservative, Modern Orthodox, Orthodox, Ultra Orthodox.
The beliefs, practices, etc, held by each, well, lets just say there are some profound differences to be polite.
Me, I like everyone, the others not always so much.
But I've attended services at all of them, and folks were all polite to me, even if I'd never be admitted to many of their synagogues, as a member.
The Southern Belle Southern Baptist blond I've been married to for 47 or so years prohibits that for the most part.
DEFILER
marrying a for reals Cannanite
without the blood of the Mother you understand your children lack any status
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:07   #315
AliYahu
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 11084
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
back to an American Jew for Jebus pushing a new Temple

Get over that idiocy Eli

under Torah doctrine only the Messiah can unite the tribes & rebuild his Temple
you only hope to play the Joker and burn everything down.
I wasn't advocating for the Temple to be rebuilt, although I do advocate for Jewish sovereignty over the Temple Mount and removal of the islamic 'victory mosque' complex currently occupying the site. It was actually being wired with explosives for demolition in 1967 and that traitorous one-eyed piece of sheiss Dayan ordered the operation halted and control of the site was given to the waqf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Eli has been preaching his brand online on gunboards for many YEARS Paul, trust me in this...it's not exactly what you believe in.

We had our debates years past, boy has a fairly perverse theological view of the Hebrew faith in my opinion.
That said, he is a mostly harmless sort
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I believe Eli is modern Orthodox, might/could be wrong.
I'm right-wing orthodox, kippa and tzitzit and shul 3 daily. Most orthodox to the right of the so-called 'modern orthodox' (I despise the denigrating term) have beliefs and views similar to mine; and we're the ones having 5+ kids we'll be the majority of American Jewry in a generation or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
DEFILER
marrying a for reals Cannanite
without the blood of the Mother you understand your children lack any status
Don't tell nobody, but my mom's an East Texas Southern Baptist kind of woman, grand-daughter of a 'hard-shell' Baptist preacher in fact! My father was Jewish, I was raised 'reform' and adopted orthodoxy as an adult.

Eli

Last edited by AliYahu; Yesterday at 07:17.
AliYahu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:57   #316
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliYahu View Post
I wasn't advocating for the Temple to be rebuilt, although I do advocate for Jewish sovereignty over the Temple Mount and removal of the islamic 'victory mosque' complex currently occupying the site. It was actually being wired with explosives for demolition in 1967 and that traitorous one-eyed piece of sheiss Dayan ordered the operation halted and control of the site was given to the waqf.


I'm right-wing orthodox, kippa and tzitzit and shul 3 daily. Most orthodox to the right of the so-called 'modern orthodox' (I despise the denigrating term) have beliefs and views similar to mine; and we're the ones having 5+ kids we'll be the majority of American Jewry in a generation or two.



Don't tell nobody, but my mom's an East Texas Southern Baptist kind of woman, grand-daughter of a 'hard-shell' Baptist preacher in fact! My father was Jewish, I was raised 'reform' and adopted orthodoxy as an adult.

Eli
Sorry dude, you are a notajew Jew
you never will be Jewish

if moms wasn't a Jewess you are a bastard in the Hebrew faith Eli

sorry

you are just a pretend Jew
I'll allow you to anoit my feet though
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:42   #317
AliYahu
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 11084
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Sorry dude, you are a notajew Jew
you never will be Jewish

if moms wasn't a Jewess you are a bastard in the Hebrew faith Eli

sorry

you are just a pretend Jew
I'll allow you to anoit my feet though
Yet another guy that hasn't read the Bible, and doesn't have a clue about Jewish law... every statement you made here is incorrect!

Eli
AliYahu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:05   #318
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliYahu View Post
Yet another guy that hasn't read the Bible, and doesn't have a clue about Jewish law... every statement you made here is incorrect!

Eli
yeah Jew for Jesus
you have been at this now online for close to two decades across the web Eli

why would a Hebrew read your Bible hmmm ?
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:08   #319
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Sorry dude, you are a notajew Jew
you never will be Jewish

if moms wasn't a Jewess you are a bastard in the Hebrew faith Eli

sorry

you are just a pretend Jew
I'll allow you to anoit my feet though
Jim, You are simply wrong.

If you don't care for Eli, use something else to go after him, please, but not this.

This line the most offensive thing you can say to a Jewish person, it harbors back to the Nazi's and their 1/8, 1/4, crap, from the Nuremberg laws.

Eli took on the yoke of the Commandments, Eli is Jewish.

""The 613 mitzvot of the Torah, on the other hand, are only binding on the descendants of those who accepted the commandments at Sinai and upon those who take on the yoke of the commandments voluntarily (by conversion).""

""Abraham himself was a convert, as were all of the matriarchs of Judaism, as was Ruth, an ancestor of King David.""
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:56   #320
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 4,916
Glassy eyed and of lean build he took the yolk and made it his determination.

Sammy Davis, Jr.

Damn fine gunslinger, tap-dancer and entertainer . . .

__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files