Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old January 10, 2019, 08:58   #1
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
WWI Conspiracy Documentary

Ran across this series from the Corbett Report where they outline the causes of WWI as being a conspiracy of the banking cartels to enrich their coffers along with trying to create an Anglo-US NWO. It's a 3 part series that runs approximately 1.5 hours total. I felt it was well worth the time and elucidates the globalist mentality that started in the early 20th century and helps explain how we got to where we are today.

Sure opened my eyes. WWII was inevitable.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2019, 10:07   #2
bubbagump
Registered

FALaholic #: 21705
Just got done with the first one. Nothing new here, it's all known and out there. But I have never seen this stuff assembled as concisely in one place before. Awesome job and many thanks for the link(s) .
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2019, 17:18   #3
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Just got done with the first one. Nothing new here, it's all known and out there. But I have never seen this stuff assembled as concisely in one place before. Awesome job and many thanks for the link(s) .
It builds to a crescendo of sorts. It gets better as you go along. The last one pulls it all together.

Old January 10, 2019, 17:53   #4
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
It builds to a crescendo of sorts. It gets better as you go along. The last one pulls it all together.
It does. Watched all three. Best videos I've ever seen on the topic, and I've seen a lot of 'em. Well done and again, thanks for the link I've bookmarked these and will use 'em in the future .. .
Old January 10, 2019, 17:57   #5
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
It does. Watched all three. Best videos I've ever seen on the topic, and I've seen a lot of 'em. Well done and again, thanks for the link I've bookmarked these and will use 'em in the future .. .
Yeah now I get an idea as to why Hitler had an ax to grind

Old January 10, 2019, 18:04   #6
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Yeah now I get an idea as to why Hitler had an ax to grind
... yeah and for all the hell raised about Hitler and the Third Reich, you'd think that somewhere along the line somebody might be interested as to the whys and wherefores that gave birth to the regime. And for all the hell raised about WW1 and how it defined the world we live in today, somebody might actually ask how the hell it came to be. Aside from blaming it on an archduke nobody liked and a serbian anarchist with terminal lung disease. Freaking lame excuse even for 1914 when ya think about it.

The other thing I constantly find interesting about WW1 (ok, there are many) is that the British royal family are actually German by descent and only took the name Windsor to sound more british during the war. Certainly that must have been a dynamic during the Rhodes/Rothschild era leading up to the war but I never hear it mentioned anywhere. My takeaway was that the royal family was actually afraid of the cabal, to the extent that they changed their name. Or at least didn't want to get caught up as not being english enough. Either way it tells you who where the real power was, even back in the day.
Old January 10, 2019, 18:16   #7
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

War ainít about political ideology. Itís about money and killing. If Germany had won it would have bankrupted the US aka JP Morgan so better get some yank cannon fodder over there to make damn sure. I have friend who is a Viet vet and he said his 1st realization after coming back that America govt didnít give a damn about itís citizens when it came to war.

Old January 10, 2019, 20:00   #8
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
War ain’t about political ideology. It’s about money and killing. ....
bullshit,

modern war is rooted political ideology, war is politics "by other means"--
look no further than the current situataion of the federal NOTunion superstate-- the tyrant lincolns' war instituted the mess we are now observing, "a house divided cannot stand", made so by way of total war on civis, mass murder/rape as the tool of subjugation of the anti federal states.
the seeds of that conflict sown in the contentious political ideology the founders failed to fully constrain, namely the political will of the federalists (boston) to subjugate all to the collective.

the direct consequence of demo cracy mob rule is global war, including war crimes against humanity instituted as a matter of routine terror bombing, burning entire cities full of civis, in retaliation, and for the lulz of it because we can.

demo cracy mob rule has its roots in military conquest.
the athenians would tell you that, but you can't ask them because they are all dead now--their demo cracy got them conquered, the men killed, and the waahmen enslaved, so there are no more athenians.

Last edited by G1user; January 10, 2019 at 20:06.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2019, 23:07   #9
Illurian00
Registered

FALaholic #: 28599
Good series, thanks for posting.

It reminds me of something an English woman I was acquainted w/, a sort of street evangelist, said to me years ago ; 'England is the root of all evil'.
Illurian00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2019, 03:48   #10
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
I enjoyed the 3 part series and it tied a lot of disjointed history together very nicely.

Well done.

Thanks posting that find.
Old January 11, 2019, 12:08   #11
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
None of the worlds richest families came out the other side of either world war in dire straits.
Old January 11, 2019, 12:12   #12
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_Guy View Post
None of the worlds richest families came out the other side of either world war in dire straits.
Well not entirely sure what you mean by that. Certainly none of the richest families today came out in dire straits, then again that's sort of self evident. They are, after all, the worlds richest families. On the other hand if you're talking about the richest families at the time, the Romanovs for example might argue it the other way.
Old January 11, 2019, 12:30   #13
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
I only got through half of the second one but it was most interesting. Thank you very much for posting.

Only thing I will point out is that until Trump came along the American people didn't get their own choice for potus. You can sure see the difference when we have a real American as potus rather than a slug bought and paid for by special intrest.
Old January 11, 2019, 12:34   #14
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
WWI is history.

"An idea whose time has come, is inexorable."

War is not an new idea, but it has been inexorable for the last 10,000 years in Europe.

The Roman Empire had its leaders and Rogues and Enemies for 2000 years in Europe.

After it finally fell, Competing Kings and Countries fought for power all over Europe, including the Vikings. The Crusades offered an alternative to fighting each other.

TAXES UPON THE PEOPLE AND GOLD HELD BY OTHER COUNTRIES are constants in life as they ahve been for 10,000 years. Bankers count the taxes and desire other peoples gold as do Kings. Nothing changes but the names.

The Euros have been fighting each other for centuries.

To try and say that it was a conspiracy that fools fell into, plotted by banking assholes, is too narrow a view.

Fate, Destiny, National Pride, and generations untouched by war provide all the gasoline necessary when you have Euros surrounded by Euros as WWI was.

That the Royals took a hit is true and good, but look at Europe today, and it is the same old, same old conflicts and borders waiting for war.

That the USA had to enter it was fated by German actions and the post war actions as we know fated it to end with WWII.

Mankind is war and war is mankind. To imagine that we have it all figured out is nuts and wars will continue to be mankind and mankind will continue to be war. War is always too hard to see, even with it is right under your nose.

Only libertarians think that they have it figured out. War just happens, due to ten thousand reasons, on that particular day.

Try to live without bankers; can't do it.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2019, 12:44   #15
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
WWI is history.

"An idea whose time has come, is inexorable."

War is not an new idea, but it has been inexorable for the last 10,000 years in Europe.

The Roman Empire had its leaders and Rogues and Enemies for 2000 years in Europe.

After it finally fell, Competing Kings and Countries fought for power all over Europe, including the Vikings. The Crusades offered an alternative to fighting each other.

TAXES UPON THE PEOPLE AND GOLD HELD BY OTHER COUNTRIES are constants in life as they ahve been for 10,000 years. Bankers count the taxes and desire other peoples gold as do Kings. Nothing changes but the names.

The Euros have been fighting each other for centuries.

To try and say that it was a conspiracy that fools fell into, plotted by banking assholes, is too narrow a view.

Fate, Destiny, National Pride, and generations untouched by war provide all the gasoline necessary when you have Euros surrounded by Euros as WWI was.

That the Royals took a hit is true and good, but look at Europe today, and it is the same old, same old conflicts and borders waiting for war.

That the USA had to enter it was fated by German actions and the post war actions as we know fated it to end with WWII.

Mankind is war and war is mankind. To imagine that we have it all figured out is nuts and wars will continue to be mankind and mankind will continue to be war. War is always too hard to see, even with it is right under your nose.

Only libertarians think that they have it figured out. War just happens, due to ten thousand reasons, on that particular day.

Try to live without bankers; can't do it.
Well my takeaway from this story is that while what G1user says 'modern war is rooted political ideology, war is politics "by other means"--' is true at a certain level there is another layer to the onion, which might read something like 'modern war is rooted in a campaign to disenfranchise, impoverish and ultimately enslave everyone except the new aristocracy'. And over time I for one have found the arguments for this to be compelling. There really is no other explanation for the things we see around us, the official explanations simply make no sense if you go more than one or two questions deep.

I would suggest that this conspiracy probably started in some form long before the days of Cecil Rhodes and JP Morgan, Andrew Jackson famously got crossways with the international banksters back in the 1830s and it's important to understand that folks knew what was at stake even then. The fact that he beat 'em down is immaterial, they established central banking in the UK by the middle of the 19th century and likely had it under their thumb before formally wresting the pound away from the government.

Point is they've been at this a long time. And they're good at it.
Old January 11, 2019, 12:46   #16
Bawana jim
Registered

Those with the power to declare war are the problem, killing 16 million people in WWI shows what evil powerful people can do. If there was justice in the world 16 million murders would be avenged with lawsuits stripping all the wealth from the families of those involved.

Thinking how this all relates to our time a middle east conspiracy to bring about a Caliphate is right along the same lines of the evils in the past.
Old January 11, 2019, 13:42   #17
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
And people generally poo poo, the whole Rothschilds thing - as fake, meaningless nonsense - let alone extrapolating from it! But I meet many more alert and engaged folk than 20 year ago, I guess it hasn't quite broached the "fear of ridicule", thing yet, so many more are silent. But all wars are bankers wars, aren't they now - economies rest on them, something to do - until manufacturing returns, perhaps!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2019, 13:45   #18
Ted Kennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
If there was justice in the world 16 million murders would be avenged with lawsuits stripping all the wealth from the families of those involved.
That would be an interesting precedent, are you sure you'd like to go down that road?
Ted Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2019, 13:49   #19
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
And people generally poo poo, the whole Rothschilds thing - as fake, meaningless nonsense - let alone extrapolating from it! But I meet many more alert and engaged folk than 20 year ago, I guess it hasn't quite broached the "fear of ridicule", thing yet, so many more are silent. But all wars are bankers wars, aren't they now - economies rest on them, something to do - until manufacturing returns, perhaps!
Bingo! When you can print your own money and collect interest you can loan however much you want to build stuff. You can also loan however much you want to break stuff. And if you're really ambitious you can do both at the same time.

Simple as this is, folks really do have a tough time getting their heads around it. Must be some sort of catch they say, something else you're not getting. Hell of it is, there aint. It really is as simple as this, the only complication (if it can even be called that) is you gotta have a couple of working governments to help ensure your own security. Hence the collusion between the banksters and elements in the major world governments. And from the standpoint of the banksters it'd be a lot simpler to just deal with one. Hence the drive to global governance. And at the end of they day, when you refute all the arguments for it and none of it makes any sense you know the reason they're doing it is a reason they ain't telling you about.

It really is that simple, folks.
Old January 12, 2019, 12:31   #20
Bawana jim
Registered

Inner circle and outer circle of elites and workers that do their bidding. It's obvious politicions are workers paid to do the bidding of elites, guys as worthless as Obama could never come to power on his own So even the big money donors are just workers that shuffle the money to pay other workers.

Come on now think this out for me and tell me where the power originates
Old January 12, 2019, 13:56   #21
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:
Inner circle and outer circle of elites and workers that do their bidding. It's obvious politicions are workers paid to do the bidding of elites, guys as worthless as Obama could never come to power on his own So even the big money donors are just workers that shuffle the money to pay other workers.

From the all seeing-eye on top of the pyramid [scheme] on that dollar bill in your pocket.
Old January 12, 2019, 14:21   #22
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:

Funny what ya start seeing when ya know what to look for, aint it ..?
Old January 12, 2019, 15:37   #23
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Funny what ya start seeing when ya know what to look for, aint it ..?
Its like here in Oregon Bloomberg bought our governor Brown to create gun controls. She is a cheap bitch hoping to get higher in politics so she sold out the constitution for a mere one million. I don't think she is outer ring because she is a useful idiot rather than a real player.

So where does Boomberg get his money to buy low end politicians? Odds are he is outer ring and just a funky they have convinced he will someday have real power, where is his payday comming from?
Old January 12, 2019, 16:19   #24
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Its like here in Oregon Bloomberg bought our governor Brown to create gun controls. She is a cheap bitch hoping to get higher in politics so she sold out the constitution for a mere one million. I don't think she is outer ring because she is a useful idiot rather than a real player.

So where does Boomberg get his money to buy low end politicians? Odds are he is outer ring and just a funky they have convinced he will someday have real power, where is his payday comming from?
Bloomberg is a useful idiot. Serously doubt he'll ever be allowed anywhere close to the outer ring, never mind the inner one. He, like obongo thinks he is actually in control of things. A puppet so stupid he doesn't know he's a puppet. They call 'em useful idiots because that's exactly what they are. The cabal is no place for true believers or ideologues, the cabal worships one thing only. Power and money, and I refer to them as one thing because at that level they are.
Old January 12, 2019, 16:43   #25
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Bloomberg is a useful idiot. Serously doubt he'll ever be allowed anywhere close to the outer ring, never mind the inner one. He, like obongo thinks he is actually in control of things. A puppet so stupid he doesn't know he's a puppet. They call 'em useful idiots because that's exactly what they are. The cabal is no place for true believers or ideologues, the cabal worships one thing only. Power and money, and I refer to them as one thing because at that level they are.
So what I get from your reply is the inner ring has control of the wealth in the world but they distributed it in a manner to bring along the Bloombergs of the world to do their bidding? Political whores who sell out everything for power and money, that would be the useful idiots if I understand you right?

Moving forward with that in mind, what role does the Fed play, are they on an inner circle or do they just accountants making the pay days? Are they workers?
Old January 12, 2019, 17:06   #26
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:

Moving forward with that in mind, what role does the Fed play, are they on an inner circle or do they just accountants making the pay days? Are they workers?
Interesting question. Does Powell get a call from a Rothschild if there is an issue? I tend to view the Fed as the supreme court of the banking cartel for the US. I believe they react to circumstances only. They sit between the inner ring and politicians. All this ramping up interest rates under the guise to control inflation is just there common answer for the sheeple.

Banks were given low interest rated during QE to help them maintain there asset values as more money went into circulation basically fukcing the average guy who has any savings.

Old January 12, 2019, 17:23   #27
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Interesting question. Does Powell get a call from a Rothschild if there is an issue? I tend to view the Fed as the supreme court of the banking cartel for the US. I believe they react to circumstances only. They sit between the inner ring and politicians. All this ramping up interest rates under the guise to control inflation is just there common answer for the sheeple.

Banks were given low interest rated during QE to help them maintain there asset values as more money went into circulation basically fukcing the average guy who has any savings.
I am a little hot under the collar right now so I will reply then move on. If all of the conspiracy is right then I would think the banks just control by policy who gets the loans to build with. Control of money takes wealth from us because we can't accumulate enough to ever be wealthy, ie don't loan money to a gun store because you don't want the gun business growing.

Who set bank policies are the politicians and banks get free money to loan out so who makes the real political policies to deprive us of wealth? Yes politicians make the laws so who runs the politicions? Who is the secret inner circle and how would you know them? Is it their wealth that gives them away, or their connections?
Old January 12, 2019, 17:29   #28
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:

The inner circle set up the fed, certainly. Central banks are the vehicle which is used to separate people from their wealth. Almost certainly not the 'inner circle' folks actually running it, perhaps not even 'outer circle' folks. People generally do not have more information than what it takes to do their jobs and to get them to sign on to the agenda in the first place.

I agree, they sit between the real stringpullers and the polis, no question about it. Again it's very possible, probably likely that the FedRes board doesn't have the whole picture although they must certainly be aware of the possibility.

And it's not just the Fed, it's the central banks in all the major countries that are involved and doing the same thing. They all own each other's stock and routinely cover each other's balance sheets on a daily basis via the various international settlement banks such as the Bank of International Settlement.

What's that, never heard of 'em, ya say? Well how about that ...
Old January 12, 2019, 17:30   #29
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
I am a little hot under the collar right now so I will reply then move on. If all of the conspiracy is right then I would think the banks just control by policy who gets the loans to build with. Control of money takes wealth from us because we can't accumulate enough to ever be wealthy, ie don't loan money to a gun store because you don't want the gun business growing.

Who set bank policies are the politicians and banks get free money to loan out so who makes the real political policies to deprive us of wealth? Yes politicians make the laws so who runs the politicions? Who is the secret inner circle and how would you know them? Is it their wealth that gives them away, or their connections?
Precisely. We have very few real assets. They target what little assets we have because spread across 50 million people it starts adding up. We can't shift to other paradigms as quickly. Thus they create the new financial paradigm. Congress don't mind spending billions upon billions of taxpayer money to reap a few tenths a percent. It's a fukcing rounding error.

Old January 12, 2019, 17:47   #30
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Precisely. We have very few real assets. They target what little assets we have because spread across 50 million people it starts adding up. We can't shift to other paradigms as quickly. Thus they create the new financial paradigm. Congress don't mind spending billions upon billions of taxpayer money to reap a few tenths a percent. It's a fukcing rounding error.
Once the fed came in there was complete control of the money, then by deciding which banks could have free money they control who gets a loan to get weallthy. Government doesn't need a bank to get money because they just print as much as they want but they do control taxes and regulation tight enough to destroy any chance of becoming wealthy.

Not to say the big guys like fakebook and amazon are not making big money but look at those businesses, they spy on us constantly and inform the politicians about what we think and what we buy. The reward for this is power and money of course but I doubt they are more than useful idiots and will never be part of an inner circle.

How would you find who is the inner circle?
Old January 12, 2019, 17:52   #31
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Hmmmm,

The goal was to have a cull and breakdown all of the current society so it could be rebuilt by the NWO. Looks like that was a fail as they are still trying. These are the same douchebags that supported Saddam to the max before they decided to go to war with him because he wasnt playing by their rules, same goes with the muj in Afghanistan that became Al Queda.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2019, 17:56   #32
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
The inner circle set up the fed, certainly. Central banks are the vehicle which is used to separate people from their wealth. Almost certainly not the 'inner circle' folks actually running it, perhaps not even 'outer circle' folks. People generally do not have more information than what it takes to do their jobs and to get them to sign on to the agenda in the first place.

I agree, they sit between the real stringpullers and the polis, no question about it. Again it's very possible, probably likely that the FedRes board doesn't have the whole picture although they must certainly be aware of the possibility.

And it's not just the Fed, it's the central banks in all the major countries that are involved and doing the same thing. They all own each other's stock and routinely cover each other's balance sheets on a daily basis via the various international settlement banks such as the Bank of International Settlement.

What's that, never heard of 'em, ya say? Well how about that ...
So the inner circle controls the Fed and the Europeans bank and they control what money moves where to create wealth or stop wealth from happening. It would take control of both banking systems to have a NWO so who are the people that are so rich and powerful that they can control them?

Yes I got it in the first go around that it's a secret society but you would think you could trace from what we know as to who started it to their alliances while they were alive. It can't be as simple as the Bilderbergs running the world or guys like Putin would murder the sobs. So it must be so secret our world leaders don't know who the group is setting policy.?
Old January 12, 2019, 18:02   #33
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Hmmmm,

The goal was to have a cull and breakdown all of the current society so it could be rebuilt by the NWO. Looks like that was a fail as they are still trying. These are the same douchebags that supported Saddam to the max before they decided to go to war with him because he wasnt playing by their rules, same goes with the muj in Afghanistan that became Al Queda.

Thorack
Yeah, the Bushes are getting to be the old money like the kennedys these days. And they freak out cause Trump wanted to own a building in Moscow. Bush et al and Halliburton sure get a tidy sum to do contract work for their troops that protect their interests over there as "American Assets"

Last edited by meltblown; January 12, 2019 at 18:11.
Old January 12, 2019, 18:06   #34
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Hmmmm,

Thorack
You would think if you could name just one person on the outer circle that you could find the inner circle. Bush was a drone to do the bidding of the inner circle and kill hundreds of thousands of muzzies but he never achieved the wealth for the killing he did. Could the Saudi Royal family be part of the inner circle?
Old January 12, 2019, 18:11   #35
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Yeah, the Bushes are getting to be the old money like the kennedys these days.
Bush family are just a bunch of dildos and tools, I doubt they are inner circle. It's simple that politicions can't be inner circle because they sell themselves like whores and have no real power. Inner circle couldn't be voted out of office like a politician can. No the Bush family is more like Hollywood stars that would do anything for fame and money.
Old January 12, 2019, 19:14   #36
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
So the inner circle controls the Fed and the Europeans bank and they control what money moves where to create wealth or stop wealth from happening. It would take control of both banking systems to have a NWO so who are the people that are so rich and powerful that they can control them?

Yes I got it in the first go around that it's a secret society but you would think you could trace from what we know as to who started it to their alliances while they were alive. It can't be as simple as the Bilderbergs running the world or guys like Putin would murder the sobs. So it must be so secret our world leaders don't know who the group is setting policy.?
A good place to start is actually stated in the first vid. Cecil Rhodes, Nathan Rothchild, DeBeer, et al. Ask yourself, where did their fortunes go? Oh yeah, that's right, privately held ...

The whole point of the series is most people don't know who the world leaders actually are. So it is not entirely unexpected that the help they hire, folks like the Clintons, Bushes, May, Merkle, and the douche of the day from France can't really say either. They know what they need to know and no more. Really, would you tell a moron like Obongo know he was just another hand on the big banana plantation? Or would you tell him he was so smart that you were gonna get him into the ivy league just because the world needs folks like him?
Old January 12, 2019, 19:46   #37
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
A good place to start is actually stated in the first vid. Cecil Rhodes, Nathan Rothchild, DeBeer, et al. Ask yourself, where did their fortunes go? Oh yeah, that's right, privately held ...

The whole point of the series is most people don't know who the world leaders actually are. So it is not entirely unexpected that the help they hire, folks like the Clintons, Bushes, May, Merkle, and the douche of the day from France can't really say either. They know what they need to know and no more. Really, would you tell a moron like Obongo know he was just another hand on the big banana plantation? Or would you tell him he was so smart that you were gonna get him into the ivy league just because the world needs folks like him?
I believe I get what you are saying but I just kinda go off on tangents of discovery. Just thinking out loud about Cecil Rhodes in the video and you see he left a will behind to keep his society going. I have no idea the psychology of these types because I can't identified with them but it looks like they want to leave behind an organization to carry on their work. Looking around, who else is like this?

Soros has a huge organization and is deeply involved in world politics so could he be outer ring? He fits the profile of an arogant mfer that has no problem watching others die as long as he gets what he wants. That's opinion of course because all you have is what you read. However I think some of the world governments would murder him if he wasn't part of an outer circle.

Maybe it could be determined who is in the center circle by reasonable deduction. Rich and powerful with an organization set up to run long after they are gone. It can't be a politicions because they need folks to know they are powerful so it has to be someone who knows they have power but they don't want everyone to know.

Remember how Rhodes and that bunch used facilitators to send messages to the politicions, that would be outer ring wouldn't it? Kissenger would seem to fit in that ring.
Old January 13, 2019, 12:43   #38
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
The Continental Congress borrowed money from France, and the Rothchilds during the Revolution. We paid it back.

We recognized immediately, the need to set up an American banking system that allowed the states to conduct commerce with each other, and with foreign Countries.

That got out of Control and we got the US Constitution and a more regulated banking system. Alexander Hamilton was a key figure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
We still have had 47 or so major financial panics and crisis

The FED has slowed the number of Panics, as has the Wheat Board.

You cannot control war, except with war and the soldiers always die.

Napoleon used up so many soldiers during his reign that we remember him, like we remember Hitler.

Why do we remember those losers who ate up the most men? Because the winners do not want the credit for all that killing.

During all of our wars, American men have proudly stepped up, to join up and put on the uniform.

Yeah a few always end up as CO's but history tells us that volunteers here have fought the wars.
Can't have a war without patriotic men willing to signup and fight. It is human nature, not bankers nature that wins wars.

WWII Henry Kaiser, Henry Ford, GM, Packard, Boeing, Wright, Bell, NAmerican, Lockheed, Grumman, etc all benefitted from the Bankers who allowed war materials to get into production, and who handled the bonds.

We did not ask Japan or Germany to declare war on us, but there it is. Not a banker in sight.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2019, 12:55   #39
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
The Continental Congress borrowed money from France, and the Rothchilds during the Revolution. We paid it back.

We recognized immediately, the need to set up an American banking system that allowed the states to conduct commerce with each other, and with foreign Countries.

That got out of Control and we got the US Constitution and a more regulated banking system. Alexander Hamilton was a key figure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
We still have had 47 or so major financial panics and crisis

The FED has slowed the number of Panics, as has the Wheat Board.

You cannot control war, except with war and the soldiers always die.

Napoleon used up so many soldiers during his reign that we remember him, like we remember Hitler.

Why do we remember those losers who ate up the most men? Because the winners do not want the credit for all that killing.

During all of our wars, American men have proudly stepped up, to join up and put on the uniform.

Yeah a few always end up as CO's but history tells us that volunteers here have fought the wars.
Can't have a war without patriotic men willing to signup and fight. It is human nature, not bankers nature that wins wars.

WWII Henry Kaiser, Henry Ford, GM, Packard, Boeing, Wright, Bell, NAmerican, Lockheed, Grumman, etc all benefitted from the Bankers who allowed war materials to get into production, and who handled the bonds.

We did not ask Japan or Germany to declare war on us, but there it is. Not a banker in sight.
I don't even know where to start with this. So I'll just leave with the idea that a thing can be initiated and the important parts managed without controlling the implementation details. Who declares war on who is a detail, and not important in the grand scheme of things. What matters is that there is conflict, and to be honest it doesn't even matter who wins. In fact it's better in some ways if there is no winner, easier in some ways to get the next one started if things end up pretty much where they started.

As to 'not a banker in sight', both Germany and Japan were under severe economic pressure which provided the horsepower for war fever. The sort of pressure that only international banks can bring to bear. And let's not forget that closer to home the Fed's engineering of the 1929 fiasco had resulted in 10 years of austerity and a surplus population that was basically tailor made for the draft. Which incidentally and contrary to the notion of 'stepping up' was cranked all the way up during Part II.
Old January 13, 2019, 13:09   #40
Bawana jim
Registered

We typically only see what war does to us in my opinion, look at the ME before we went to war with Iraq. Iran and Iraq had a war that is said to have killed a million men, who paid for that? We went in twice and killed hundreds of thousands more and it cost us trillions so who paid to kill the million muzies in the Iran and Iraq war?

What was the outcome of all the deaths, what did it achieve? Certainly those killed in the war didn't have wealth to speak of so was it just a culling? Where will the next culling take place and who pays to have it done? Will China or Korea get culled or maybe India as most of the people who would die have no wealth to speak of are they next?

What is the goal of the NWO bunch?
Old January 13, 2019, 13:12   #41
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
We typically only see what war does to us in my opinion, look at the ME before we went to war with Iraq. Iran and Iraq had a war that is said to have killed a million men, who paid for that? We went in twice and killed hundreds of thousands more and it cost us trillions so who paid to kill the million muzies in the Iran and Iraq war?

What was the outcome of all the deaths, what did it achieve? Certainly those killed in the war didn't have wealth to speak of so was it just a culling? Where will the next culling take place and who pays to have it done? Will China or Korea get culled or maybe India as most of the people who would die have no wealth to speak of are they next?

What is the goal of the NWO bunch?
It moved money around. That's what it achieved. And that's all it needed to achieve from the standpoint of the ones who stage and manage these sorts of things.

Their goal, as I've said before is singular. Power & money, and again it's a singular goal because they are the same thing, rather like matter and energy.
Old January 13, 2019, 13:32   #42
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
It moved money around. That's what it achieved. And that's all it needed to achieve from the standpoint of the ones who stage and manage these sorts of things.

Their goal, as I've said before is singular. Power & money, and again it's a singular goal because they are the same thing, rather like matter and energy.
I can see some of what you say by looking at the money makers here. Bezos amazon empire made money for him and I think the last count was 137 billion. Yet if you look at it from the NWO perspective he destroyed wealth. His empire is a magnum size Walmart that destroys small businesses and robs communities of wealth. We saw wally world ruin entire towns when they came in with their super stores and Amazon kills small business on the net.

Bezos made so much that he probably looked like a threat so this divorce may just be to keep his power down but he doesn't seem to have the want to stretch his tenticles like the big guys do. It's obvious he was thinking with his dick to lose half of his money.

No looking at the money and who has it and what they do with it I don't see anyone but Soros with tenticles and he has had plenty of ties to our politicions. Do you think he is outer circle? He isn't secret enough to be inner circle but certainly striving to fit outer circle.
Old January 13, 2019, 14:36   #43
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

The goal of the nwo - isn't it obvious? - Maybe not fully recognized ???????

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Old January 13, 2019, 14:43   #44
bubbagump
Registered

Quote:
I can see some of what you say by looking at the money makers here. Bezos amazon empire made money for him and I think the last count was 137 billion. Yet if you look at it from the NWO perspective he destroyed wealth. His empire is a magnum size Walmart that destroys small businesses and robs communities of wealth. We saw wally world ruin entire towns when they came in with their super stores and Amazon kills small business on the net.

Bezos made so much that he probably looked like a threat so this divorce may just be to keep his power down but he doesn't seem to have the want to stretch his tenticles like the big guys do. It's obvious he was thinking with his dick to lose half of his money.

No looking at the money and who has it and what they do with it I don't see anyone but Soros with tenticles and he has had plenty of ties to our politicions. Do you think he is outer circle? He isn't secret enough to be inner circle but certainly striving to fit outer circle.
Signs of this are everywhere. It's important to understand that while the old 'circle in a circle' may have been the way this thing was started it's almost certainly changed since those early days. I don't know but I would suppose today's reality is there are multiple 'circles within circles', all pulling in pretty much the same direction for reasons unique to each one.

It's also fair to say they don't get it all their way. They lose, sometimes they lose big. They would certainly have not been happy with the decolonization of the planet after WW2 but they were flexible enough to adapt realizing there ain't no slavery like debt slavery. At the end of the day these new nations simply got a new flag and traded british garrisons for resource liens courtesy of the world bank. I for one ain't so sure it was a good trade but it's not for me to say.

As to Soros, well speculating may be fun but that misses the point. To be sure, nobody you would recognize is 'inner circle', these guys spend their whole careers working to remain anonymous. Outer? Maybe, but tbh it doesn't even matter. What matters is he's doing their bidding, moving the world in a way they want and in a way that offers the real guys cover. He's a cutout, if someone were to shoot Soros you'll just wind up dealing with another like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
The goal of the nwo - isn't it obvious? - Maybe not fully recognized ???????
They work hard at not being easy to recognize, I'm quite sure of that. No fraud likes to see the light of day, including this one.
Old January 13, 2019, 14:55   #45
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Most of the key players are known - the problematic issue is with what are known as Sayanim. Those that have wrangled their way into positions of trust, waiting to receive counter instructions as it were - as a 'rino,' might be considered. From that position of 'trust' much can be 'done', or advised, lost etc....Anyway, nwo/globalism/banking is of the same ideologic root, when all is stripped bare. Albert Pike's treatise, and the Georgia guide stones essentially lay it out - if one cares to delve!

Old January 13, 2019, 20:35   #46
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Lots of money doing arms deals.

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019...cia-operators/