Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > RKBA & Legal

Notices

Old January 11, 2013, 20:44   #51
SWOHFAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 34346
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWFNL1A1 View Post
I was watching his "Why 1911's Suck" video earlier and I think he's ex mil and ex police...
But Mormon missionaries, Jehovah's Witnesses and the Salvation Army won't be the ones kicking in doors to get the guns, so that leaves exactly who to do the job?

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 20:46   #52
SWOHFAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 34346
Quote:
Originally Posted by J MOSBY View Post
This idiot is just what our pos administration wants the public to see. He is probably one of them.
Could be - I wouldn't post a video telling gun grabbers I intend to kill them when they come, as I know sheeple get scared when someone wants to stand up for freedom.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 21:06   #53
NEWFNL1A1
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 43401
State Suspends Permit Of Man In Gun Control Rage Video - Backlash against Yeager
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344306
"Hell, Jack...the only thing worse than a politician is a child molester" - Sheriff Hank Pearson, Extreme Prejudice - (1987)
NEWFNL1A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 21:39   #54
Methane
Registered

FALaholic #: 54848
Quote:
Originally Posted by J MOSBY View Post
This idiot is just what our pos administration wants the public to see. He is probably one of them.
Maybe he is prospecting for the staring character role as the shooter in the next staged false flag event?
Methane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 22:55   #55
J MOSBY
Registered

FALaholic #: 2738
I believe you may be right. Don't they have that scheduled about two weeks from now?
Ronald Reagan
J MOSBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 23:43   #56
ALL FAL
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 24447
Gerald Bakes 15 hours ago See the SECOND Paragraph.

Obama Death Squads Kill Top Gun Activists As New Massacre Fears Rise

Posted by EU Times on Jan 9th, 2013 // 4 Comments

A new Federal Security Forces (FSB) report updating their 4 January “urgent action” memorandum to President Putin circulating in the Kremlin, today, states that the “death squads” unleashed upon America by President Obama have claimed their first two victims and warns that “another massacre” in the United States is “much nearer than first believed.”As we had previously detailed in our 5 January report “Obama Death Squads Fan Out Across America As Rebellion Looms”

Obama, emboldened by recent US Federal Court rulings giving him absolute authority to kill anyone he chooses in secret, and for whatever reason he deems necessary, dispatched at least 800 VIPER Teams (Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response Teams) throughout America in a bid to assassinate and neutralize any and all opposition to his planned seizure of his citizens guns.

Excerpts:
Even worse, this report warns, is “new evidence” coming from the United States that the Obama regime is planning another “mass carnage” type event to occur within the next few weeks to bolster their spurious claim that Americans need to be disarmed

.-

One such analysis that has spread widely among American dissident factions was done by Florida Atlantic University professor James Tracy, who in two reports, The Sandy Hook Massacre: Unanswered Questions and Missing Information and Sandy Hook School Massacre Part II: Continued Ambiguity and Augmented Realities clearly shows this tragic event more resembling an intelligence agency/military psychological operation than a lone gunman massacre it is be purported to be.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2013, 00:22   #57
LYCAN
Registered

FALaholic #: 20840
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
Gerald Bakes 15 hours ago See the SECOND Paragraph.

Obama Death Squads Kill Top Gun Activists As New Massacre Fears Rise

Posted by EU Times on Jan 9th, 2013 // 4 Comments

A new Federal Security Forces (FSB) report updating their 4 January “urgent action” memorandum to President Putin circulating in the Kremlin, today, states that the “death squads” unleashed upon America by President Obama have claimed their first two victims and warns that “another massacre” in the United States is “much nearer than first believed.”As we had previously detailed in our 5 January report “Obama Death Squads Fan Out Across America As Rebellion Looms”

Obama, emboldened by recent US Federal Court rulings giving him absolute authority to kill anyone he chooses in secret, and for whatever reason he deems necessary, dispatched at least 800 VIPER Teams (Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response Teams) throughout America in a bid to assassinate and neutralize any and all opposition to his planned seizure of his citizens guns.

Excerpts:
Even worse, this report warns, is “new evidence” coming from the United States that the Obama regime is planning another “mass carnage” type event to occur within the next few weeks to bolster their spurious claim that Americans need to be disarmed

.-

One such analysis that has spread widely among American dissident factions was done by Florida Atlantic University professor James Tracy, who in two reports, The Sandy Hook Massacre: Unanswered Questions and Missing Information and Sandy Hook School Massacre Part II: Continued Ambiguity and Augmented Realities clearly shows this tragic event more resembling an intelligence agency/military psychological operation than a lone gunman massacre it is be purported to be.

I take it you've never heard of Sorcha Faal

The guy... girl...guy... ( its disputed) who people with tin-foil body suits roll thier eyes at

Just an fyi
LYCAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2013, 01:04   #58
homelandprotector
Registered

FALaholic #: 16592
At least he likes Fals....

Old January 12, 2013, 01:11   #59
ALL FAL
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 24447
Quote:
Originally Posted by LYCAN View Post
I take it you've never heard of Sorcha Faal

The guy... girl...guy... ( its disputed) who people with tin-foil body suits roll thier eyes at

Just an fyi
Is this smartassedness ? The Viper teams are made up of TSA employees, google for yourself, Obama Viper teams.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2013, 04:04   #60
LYCAN
Registered

FALaholic #: 20840
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
Is this smartassedness ? The Viper teams are made up of TSA employees, google for yourself, Obama Viper teams.
EU Times, is usually penned by someone who goes by the name Sorcha Faal

Feel free to google it, I was/am being serious

No one actually knows who the said person actually is,many claims have been made

Either way, he makes authors of stories like Bat Boy seem like Pulitzer Journalists

It could be a recipe for chocoate chip cookies for all I care, but if it attachec to EU Times - and thus Sorcha Faal, then I would be hesitant to give it any credibility

VIPR teams have been around for a long time now, BDO's thier called - based off of the Israeli model
LYCAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2013, 05:27   #61
gunnutt
Registered

FALaholic #: 14732
I see he posted a 2nd video on his FB page.
gunnutt is offline   Reply With Quote