The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old August 08, 2018, 20:22   #1
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
New Mexico Muzzie Training Camp: Kids trained for Terrorism

Pretty sick stuff actually. The Muzzie in charge had kids ranging in toddlers to 15 year olds training them to practice school shootings, terrorism, etc. Who says there are no sleeper cells in the US:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/08...ments-say.html

Last edited by Bubacus; August 08, 2018 at 20:31.
Bubacus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 08, 2018, 20:43   #2
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 71127
Imagine that.

"Freedom is not a crime"

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic because brain surgery was far too easy.
12v71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 08, 2018, 20:49   #3
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
Quote:
Siraj Wahhaj is the son of the Brooklyn imam of the same name, 68, who heads the Masjid At-Taqwa in Bedford-Stuyvesant, several congregants at the mosque confirmed to The Post.

Hujrah and Subhanah are the elder Wahhaj’s daughters. Morton is married to Sabhanah, and Leveille is the younger Wahhaj’s wife, according to public records and statements by the imam…

Prosecutors named the elder Siraj Wahhaj — born Jeffrey Kearse — as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. He also was a character witness in the trial of convicted terror plotter Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman.
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/08/...ool-shootings/

Quote:
New Mexico prosecutors alleged that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj was conducting weapons training with assault rifles at the compound, not far from the Colorado border. They requested he be held without bail.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-n...808-story.html
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 08, 2018, 21:04   #4
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2690
Bottom three?

Old August 09, 2018, 07:28   #5
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
this is the face of mental illness. the entirety indicates severe dissasociation. the alternate perceptive "reality" that allows such deviation from societal norm is the root of the dysfunction.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 09, 2018, 07:53   #6
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
this is the face of mental illness. the entirety indicates severe dissasociation. the alternate perceptive "reality" that allows such deviation from societal norm is the root of the dysfunction.
Mohammedanism is mental illness masquerading as a religion. It needs to be eradicated as nothing good will ever come from it.
Old August 09, 2018, 08:07   #7
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Mohammedanism is mental illness masquerading as a religion. It needs to be eradicated as nothing good will ever come from it.
islam in a man is like rabies in a dog.

churchill
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Old August 09, 2018, 08:22   #8
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
islam in a man is like rabies in a dog.

churchill
Whatever his faults, leave it to Sir Winston to say it in fewer words than I ever could .
Old August 09, 2018, 10:09   #9
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
Obama's sons of Islam--the Usurper has an orgasm when he hears the Islamic call to prayer and has visions of sand nigs raping little white girls--and white boys of course--because that is what Islam does. A little white girl was crucified on the kitchen table and raped by "black muslims" in South Africa recently, just one of many atrocities committed by Islamo-Marxist. Islam was invented in the pits of Hell and it's vile beginning's from the pedophile Muhamad. In these latter days the sickness of Islam has metastasized and is known for what it is by those with discernment---there are enablers of this fatal disease called Islam---even here on the Files---a pox on them---may they be Islam's next victim.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 09, 2018, 10:15   #10
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
---even here on the Files---a pox on them---may they be Islam's next victim.
Yep.
Old August 09, 2018, 16:15   #11
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
should have used the 3 - S protocol for the entire site, only push everything and everyone in the hole and burn to ash then cover w/ CAT D-9 and move on
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 09, 2018, 21:04   #12
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
On Tucker tonight there was a report that muzzie like this are getting guns and training by becoming security guards. Like the security guard that killed 50 in Florida the weapons and training were easy to get.
Old August 09, 2018, 21:31   #13
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

Why didn't the FBI raid this Islamic terror camp? The FBI knew all about this thing and did nothing, so the Sherriff Dept. had to go in and take care of business. You know why--or should I say the wise here know why. The FBI is infiltrated with Obama Muslims from the head down and is a co-conspirator. The FBI hasn't figured out that Obama/Muslim Communist Brennan are out so the slow trickle of change has not removed the rot from within. Their plan was to turn America into an Islamic shithole for world rule. Damn these sons of bitches and the head Usurper himself just got back from a nice vacation. Hopefully his next vacation is in Hell.
Old August 09, 2018, 21:54   #14
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Local Atlanta news talked about this, since the guy was from around here along with one of the kidnapped children.

But not ONCE in the story did they mention it was a radical muslim training camp.

They did mention they guys were training kids to shoot up schools.
Tak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 10:42   #15
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

Obama/Clinton/Soros under Bilderburg Group destabilized the entire Middle East to bring about the mass influx of Islamic invaders across the globe to bring about their One World Government. These monsters should be lined up and shot for the suffering they have caused. Our neighbor to the north is waist deep in Muslim problems and south of the border is fast becoming a staging area. If the Wicked Witch of Arkansas would have usurped the Presidency there would have been an all out assault on Americans to shove the Muzzie shit down our throats. The goal of Islam is World Domination through mass migration (invasion) and jihad. Those that dispute this fact are f-cking idiots. It's so obvious a cave man could see it. sheeesh!
Old August 10, 2018, 13:24   #16
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Why didn't the FBI raid this Islamic terror camp? The FBI knew all about this thing and did nothing, so the Sherriff Dept. had to go in and take care of business. You know why--or should I say the wise here know why. The FBI is infiltrated with Obama Muslims from the head down and is a co-conspirator. The FBI hasn't figured out that Obama/Muslim Communist Brennan are out so the slow trickle of change has not removed the rot from within. Their plan was to turn America into an Islamic shithole for world rule. Damn these sons of bitches and the head Usurper himself just got back from a nice vacation. Hopefully his next vacation is in Hell.
You really don't know? Ok, I'll take the bait. This is simple, it's because they are on the same side.

Don't like this answer? Well all I can say is when all other explanations are not possible what remains is the answer, however astounding it may be.
Old August 10, 2018, 15:24   #17
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

Our enemy---the Islamo-Fascist is being unmasked and will fight like a mad dog when their cover is pulled. We'll see who takes the first bullet!
Old August 10, 2018, 18:03   #18
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Local Atlanta news talked about this, since the guy was from around here along with one of the kidnapped children.

But not ONCE in the story did they mention it was a radical muslim training camp.

They did mention they guys were training kids to shoot up schools.
Huh..imagine that....
Almost like they don't want the reasonable person to link the cause/effect of islam=terrorism....
Surprised they didn't claim he was White...
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2018, 12:41   #19
Story
Registered

How many other threads are we going to have about this collection of asshats?
Old August 14, 2018, 12:47   #20
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
I will dump my thread and just post this here..

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14...offenders.html
Old August 14, 2018, 18:42   #21
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Thank god the communist Judge released them all, because Islam is not a danger to the community, and that kid who died...........well Trump must have done it.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2018, 19:04   #22
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Our enemy---the Islamo-Fascist is being unmasked and will fight like a mad dog when their cover is pulled. We'll see who takes the first bullet!
Yep!
Should not be too long now either.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 15, 2018, 09:35   #23
C2A1
Registered

FALaholic #: 15514
Someone doesn't like her. Really! Thing is if they were really POed there would be no threat.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...D=ansmsnnews11
C2A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15, 2018, 11:16   #24
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

Vigilantism---Frontier Justice---you can smell it in the air!
Old August 15, 2018, 14:40   #25
justashooter
Registered

"the boy died at the compound in February as Ibn Wahhaj tried to heal him through prayer."

delusional disorder and narcissism in combination.

Old September 12, 2018, 06:56   #26
Story
Registered

Quote:
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - Five residents of a ramshackle desert compound were indicted Tuesday on firearms and conspiracy charges. Federal prosecutors in New Mexico say the group was preparing for violent attacks on government, military, educational and financial institutions.

Jany Leveille, 35; Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40; Hujrah Wahhaj, 37; Subhanah Wahhaj, 35; and Lucas Morton, 40, are scheduled to appear Wednesday in federal court in Albuquerque for arraignment and detention hearings, where public defenders are expected to be appointed to represent them.
Quote:
The grand jury indictment alleges they transported firearms and ammunition from Georgia to New Mexico in December 2017.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap...s-charges.html
Old September 12, 2018, 07:35   #27
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Well,

As usual an activist judge is overridden by commonsense regular folks. These wackos need to be deported to Saudi Arabia, then maybe they could see what it was like to be under a theocracy.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote