Notices

Old May 16, 2018, 10:21   #51
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
The Bible says Abraham sent Hagar and their son Ishmael away with a weeks rations and water,,, Ishmael's malice exists to this day,,, his decedents still hold a grudge, it's all they have in some instances,,, they call it Islam.
Different parts of the world have taken up Abrahams "charity" and still provide victuals to his exiles,,, but they're still in exile,,, apparently that's how Ishmael's malice works.
Yeah and there is also that idiot shit about Noah and his sons
ya' know where Ham allegedly came into Dads tent when he was full of wine and G-d cursed him after sucking Pop's pole...

Vatican applied that to colored folks
funny shit really
see Blacks were decended from Ham so the Papacy decided they were Okay to enslave as a cursed people.
Well when the New World was discovered, it was a huge clusterfukk in Rome
Where did these folks come from ?
certainly not Ham or his brothers right...

Vatican eventually issues a papal bull declaring that the people of the New World had sinful ancestors who survived the Deluge
thus they too like Negros could be enslaved

Like the offspring of Ham, they were completely tainted stock. Just animals within Christendom. They were simply not regarded as Human

yeah praise da laws of Jebus huh...

and you thought Islam was bad.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 10:22   #52
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
The thread started off good as so many do then the monkeys come out. Not so bad until they start doing what monkeys do, start flinging shit

The Jerusalem Embassy Act was voted into law Nov 8, 1995. Every US president has invoked a 6 month waiver so they wouldn't have to sign or veto the Act.

Along comes a president with balls and signs the JEA into law. Smart and bold move with many good ancillary effects and, best of all, no downside.

Excellent move on Trump's part.
and honestly you too are one of us Monkeys dude
Old May 16, 2018, 10:42   #53
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
ugh' not just no but HELL NO

the only coralary I can think of is the old Jewish fairytale of the Golem, an automaton fashioned of clay and given life by a Rabbi gifted in the old arts to defend the people.
Sort of the ultimate Boogyman ....
hebrewism is a fairy tale.

explain for us all, exactly what happened to the other gods the jews worshipped before Abram invented YHWH?

and by what means/rituals did the jews practice their worship of their many gods, both before and after Abram invented YHWH and snipped off the end of his dick??

and what happened to Asherah, gods' "wife"?

and what happened to the 12 (or 13 depending on who is counting) tribes?
where is that divine lineage today?

Last edited by G1user; May 16, 2018 at 10:53.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 10:57   #54
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 27951
Riversidesports

I simply stated the facts. Congress voted in the JEA in 1995. Trump signed it into law

I see no downside to signing the law. It would have been a bold move for any president to sign it, even Obama.
Old May 16, 2018, 11:28   #55
Ted Kennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77365
Quote:
The thread started off good as so many do then the monkeys come out. Not so bad until they start doing what monkeys do, start flinging shit
I'm a fleabit peanut monkey
All my friends are junkies.......

Well I am just a monkey man
I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too....
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 11:40   #56
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Riversidesports

I simply stated the facts. Congress voted in the JEA in 1995. Trump signed it into law

I see no downside to signing the law. It would have been a bold move for any president to sign it, even Obama.
Trump does things for the right reason, he wasn't paid to come up with a law, wasn't bribed, he just did it because it was the right thing to do. Congress, well we know how the deep state works.
Old May 16, 2018, 12:07   #57
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
Interesting fact about the Bible is that it says nothing, zero about our solar system, the planets, stars or how any of it works. So far zero scientific information beyond what any primitive people would know by observation with the naked eye. Some very accurate that can be proven using computers that can be used to go back in time to show us now what these long dead people saw in their night skies like the Star of Bethlehem.

What it does say and in spades is in reguards to human nature with an abundance of human interactions and history. Over five thousand years of life lessons for the discriminating reader is a big deal no matter how you stack it. Knowing this there should be no surprise that humans are really messed up. Modern science has found nothing that negates what the Bible claims in fact it has found evidence that people and places actually existed, case in point Sodom and Gomorrah which in fact were catastrophicly destroyed. The great flood at the time the last ice age ended some ten thousand years ago causing a huge rise in sea level all over the planet flooding many habitated regions of the world found to be a proven fact. Regardless where or when the story originated it did in fact happen and recorded a very long time before we learned anything about ice age recession and the results.

One thing, one single undinighable fact is if there is no life after death you will never know.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.

Last edited by Sagerider; May 16, 2018 at 12:22.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 12:20   #58
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagerider View Post

One thing, one single undinighable fact is if there is no life after death you will never know.
I seem to recall Jesus came back from the dead in front of witnesses.
Old May 16, 2018, 12:23   #59
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post

explain for us all, exactly what happened to the other gods the jews worshipped before Abram invented YHWH?

and by what means/rituals did the jews practice their worship of their many gods, both before and after Abram invented YHWH and snipped off the end of his dick??

Well it's like my old Rabbi once explained to me
Genisis is OUR story
as he viewed it Adam & Eve were the 1st actual Jews
Abraham became the 1st Hebrew after exile from Ur.

Circumsion was practiced before the Hebrew faith. Guys simply ended up infected under the foreskin due to being unclean
same with other prohibitions, they were all mostly health based
pork, etc...
but yeah I just love my Bacon dude

Okay...G-ds wife
yeah seems she was a huge part of the early temple
best guess historians have is at some point Priests changed that and early on eliminated her Priestesses and declared gals "unclean"
That isn't how the faith began in my opinion but Men have been jacking over gals mostly ever since.

Idiot Christians took up the Gender Lance from the Hebrews as did Islam
Guess what
my Barbarian ancestors had Warrior Queens
just bad ass bitches
the ONE huge shitty thing the Hebrew faith was to make our gals somehow less than Men
Christianity then later Islam absorbed this creating the shitty situation we are in today.

Where once there was balance between us, today exists a needless void in gender relations. I mean Roman gals had more rights and liberties than Hebrew ladies at the time of Jesus

The Queen of the Icenni in Britania Bodica pretty much laid waste to that Roman Colony after she and her virgin daughters were gang raped by Roman troops
me ?
Rock on Bodica.
Old May 16, 2018, 12:42   #60
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagerider View Post
Interesting fact about the Bible is that it says nothing, zero about our solar system, the planets, stars or how any of it works. So far zero scientific information beyond what any primitive people would know by observation with the naked eye. Some very accurate that can be proven using computers that can be used to go back in time to show us now what these long dead people saw in their night skies like the Star of Bethlehem.

What it does say and in spades is in reguards to human nature with an abundance of human interactions and history. Over five thousand years of life lessons for the discriminating reader is a big deal no matter how you stack it. Knowing this there should be no surprise that humans are really messed up. Modern science has found nothing that negates what the Bible claims in fact it has found evidence that people and places actually existed, case in point Sodom and Gomorrah which in fact were catastrophicly destroyed. The great flood at the time the last ice age ended some ten thousand years ago causing a huge rise in sea level all over the planet flooding many habitated regions of the world found to be a proven fact. Regardless where or when the story originated it did in fact happen and recorded a very long time before we learned anything about ice age recession and the results.

seen the Sodom TeeVee shows, not buying it Sage

The Deluge ?
Could be many things but the story is so widespread that it's believable to me.

As I see it many legends have a factual basis
frankly my opinion is we have much to discover under the continental shelves
Some claim the sea level was up to 300 feet lower during the last Ice Age
think about that some.

I ardently believe in a pre deluge era of civilization that was simply flooded out. That resulted in sites like Göbekli Tepe, sadam put one or two more under a dam that were equally ancient in Iraq
while it was well excavated, much of the remains vanished when we invaded. Some was just bombed into rubble...gee thanks GW
Old May 16, 2018, 12:48   #61
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Well it's like my old Rabbi once explained to me
Genisis is OUR story
as he viewed it Adam & Eve were the 1st actual Jews
Abraham became the 1st Hebrew after exile from Ur.....
yeah yeah,
as I said, hebrewism is only a fairy tale, there is no "divine" lineage, just a bunch of dirt people murdering, raping and enslaving each other.

and in reality the dick cutting obsession is intergenerational BDSM extreme body mod, just a sick twist, a stone age sexual kink,
and is by the way arguably felony child abuse as correctly defined by law in pretty much all 50 states now, as well as fraudulent medical malpractice;

not to mention also felony aggravated sexual assault on a child, since the mohel sucks off the baby boy after tearing it off, you know, because "god" told them to do it.

Last edited by G1user; May 16, 2018 at 12:53.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 14:14   #62
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
yeah yeah,
as I said, hebrewism is only a fairy tale, there is no "divine" lineage, just a bunch of dirt people murdering, raping and enslaving each other.

and in reality the dick cutting obsession is intergenerational BDSM extreme body mod, just a sick twist, a stone age sexual kink,
and is by the way arguably felony child abuse as correctly defined by law in pretty much all 50 states now, as well as fraudulent medical malpractice;

not to mention also felony aggravated sexual assault on a child, since the mohel sucks off the baby boy after tearing it off, you know, because "god" told them to do it.
I've seen better bowel movements than this post.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 14:21   #63
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Most folks who don't have faith don't get much done forever and ever.
Old May 16, 2018, 14:34   #64
G1user
Registered

Quote:
james martin, your own predilection for coprophilia not with standing,
your statement begs the question where you saw this alleged bowel movement, and who issued it?

whereas given your own advanced age, we know that for you regular bowel movements are only a bitter memory.
Old May 16, 2018, 14:56   #65
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

After 80 they are certified.
Old May 16, 2018, 15:40   #66
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
After 80 they are certified.
By weight and measure?
Old May 16, 2018, 15:42   #67
legolas1
Registered

FALaholic #: 34296
The moving of the embassy to Jerusalem has served to demonstrate a couple of realities. It does show that at least some of the Jewish people have an affinity for Jerusalem and a desire for the temple to be rebuilt, and that any move that solidifies Israel's claim upon Jerusalem provokes an insane amount of hatred from the Muslim world.

For those of us who believe that there is a God and that He has His own agenda for Israel, what might that agenda be? Considering Zachariah 1, it would appear that God desires for Israel to return to Him and rebuild the Temple.

What would it take for God's Temple to rebuilt? Considering the response to the simple moving of an Embassy, it would require the utter and complete destruction of the Muslim forces. There are also many nations that are anti-Semetic and support Israel's downfall, they would have to be dealt with also.

Israel it self is mostly secular, what would it take to drive Israel back to her God as a nation?

Such an event is described in the Hebrew scripture and it is not armageddon, it is referred to as Gog-Magog and is described in Ezek 38-39. A group of mostly Muslim nations apparently led by Russia and Iran attack Israel and are dealt with by God directly. This event does appear to be preceeded by or includes the destruction of Damascus described in Isaiah 17.

The point being, if there is a God who favors Israel, and I believe there is, it is He and not a religion who will cause events to transpire. If His agenda is to be accomplished, the future will bring much pain for those who oppose it.

A 70 year period has passed that possibly is described in scripture, and nations are gathering. If further events transpire, such as the destruction of Damascus, we may live to see an agenda accomplished, we may see faith become reality.
legolas1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 15:55   #68
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:

Revelations was composed well after the Roman razing of the Temple

Further it's not a Hebrew document, it was written by clowns sitting in Roman prisons who had never entered Jerusalem.

Christianity has ZERO, Zilch, nothing to do with Any question regarding a Hebrew Temple
Please cease your confusion of the two faiths, actually three

always gets the eye roll from me when American Christians start pushing armmegedon. 100% of actual Hebrews don't believe in your radical theology, that you can some how forment the End of Times to bring your blessed Jebus to carry you away in some El' Mucho Grande Rupture.
He doesn't even exist within the Hebrew faith dude.

Hebrews predate either Christians or Islam by thousands of years
a bunch of Johnny come lately cult types

I support any person who steals 3% from PP by conducting business transactions as Family & Friends transactions. This may impugn my character, and, according to Mark Graham of Arizona Response Systems, means that I'll lie, cheat, and steal from people here *if* there is anything about you that I don't like - or possibly even disagree with.

You may not want to do business with me. In case you forget this, this warning will appear in any future advert in the Marketplace. Consider yourself duly warned.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=89
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 15:58   #69
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
^

This.

I support any person who steals 3% from PP by conducting business transactions as Family & Friends transactions. This may impugn my character, and, according to Mark Graham of Arizona Response Systems, means that I'll lie, cheat, and steal from people here *if* there is anything about you that I don't like - or possibly even disagree with.

You may not want to do business with me. In case you forget this, this warning will appear in any future advert in the Marketplace. Consider yourself duly warned.

Old May 16, 2018, 16:06   #70
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
yeah yeah,

Its always good for any man to know his true enemies!!!!!

Its also a good thing to have dumb ass enemies too.
Old May 16, 2018, 16:18   #71
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Its always good for any man to know his true enemies!!!!!

Its also a good thing to have dumb ass enemies too.
the jew naming himself.
Old May 16, 2018, 16:33   #72
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
^

This.
no, this:

https://www.rawstory.com/2014/07/ort...-baby-penises/

Orthodox Jews with herpes need to stop applying ‘direct oral suction’ to baby penises.

...According to the Health Department, both babies developed lesions on their genitals shortly after having the metzitzah b’peh, a practice in which the mohel — a person trained to perform the “covenant of circumcision” — uses a direct oral suction technique...
Old May 16, 2018, 16:35   #73
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
yeah yeah,

like I stated I have Jewish ancestry
sniping foreskins just made it easier to keep clean, not end up with potentially lethal Septis infections. There was nothing kink about it
worse yet transfer when you went up in some pussy
again it was a precaution, not some sex thing G1

Yeah, I have given my jewy buddy YH plenty shit about the mohel crap, Orthodox Rabbis suckin' on infant dick and all. I think it's a very sick practice but it's only a factor in an extremely small sector of the Hebrew faith any more. Frankly I believe most Jews agree with me

Some Mormons still are into polymamy
Some Islamics still mutilate young girls
do Mormons generally have multiple wives ?
nope
Do Islamics generally cut the clits off their daughters ?
Oh hell NO
I was snipped shortly after birth by an old Scandavian GP, in fact it was dead common in North Dakota going back into the 20s. Nothing Jewy about it G1
My Dad was snipped in the early 30s, didn't even consult with my Grandparents. Again it was all about overall future health.

my big ole' Jew dick functions every bit as well as Ron Jeremy's dude
thing was back in the day most rural folks didn't have baths, much less showers.
It was limited to occasional sponge baths or diving in some Sough when weather permitted. As such shit got caught up under the foreskin to fester and rot away. Wasn't a major issue in the South, always able to clean up in some Creek, River, Lake or Pond
Huge deal up here friend
We have maybe four to five month best of skinny dipping, you have to be one hard human for pretty much three of those. Southern folks die up here

Particularly most lame ass Texicans who shiver at 50 degree temps
Old May 16, 2018, 17:02   #74
G1user
Registered

Quote:
like I stated I have Jewish ancestry
sniping foreskins just made it easier to keep clean, not end up with potentially lethal Septis infections. There was nothing kink about it
worse yet transfer when you went up in some pussy
again it was a precaution, not some sex thing G1

Yeah, I have given my jewy buddy YH plenty shit about the mohel crap, Orthodox Rabbis suckin' on infant dick and all. I think it's a very sick practice but it's only a factor in an extremely small sector of the Hebrew faith any more. Frankly I believe most Jews agree with me

Some Mormons still are into polymamy
Some Islamics still mutilate young girls
do Mormons generally have multiple wives ?
nope
Do Islamics generally cut the clits off their daughters ?
Oh hell NO
I was snipped shortly after birth by an old Scandavian GP, in fact it was dead common in North Dakota going back into the 20s. Nothing Jewy about it G1
My Dad was snipped in the early 30s, didn't even consult with my Grandparents. Again it was all about overall future health.

my big ole' Jew dick functions every bit as well as Ron Jeremy's dude
thing was back in the day most rural folks didn't have baths, much less showers.
It was limited to occasional sponge baths or diving in some Sough when weather permitted. As such shit got caught up under the foreskin to fester and rot away. Wasn't a major issue in the South, always able to clean up in some Creek, River, Lake or Pond
Huge deal up here friend
We have maybe four to five month best of skinny dipping, you have to be one hard human for pretty much three of those. Southern folks die up here

Particularly most lame ass Texicans who shiver at 50 degree temps
yep, more stone age bullshit religion.

now making lame excuses for failing to learn how to use a damn wash rag and soap.
Old May 16, 2018, 17:12   #75
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas1 View Post
The moving of the embassy to Jerusalem has served to demonstrate a couple of realities. It does show that at least some of the Jewish people have an affinity for Jerusalem and a desire for the temple to be rebuilt, and that any move that solidifies Israel's claim upon Jerusalem provokes an insane amount of hatred from the Muslim world.

For those of us who believe that there is a God and that He has His own agenda for Israel, what might that agenda be? Considering Zachariah 1, it would appear that God desires for Israel to return to Him and rebuild the Temple.

What would it take for God's Temple to rebuilt? Considering the response to the simple moving of an Embassy, it would require the utter and complete destruction of the Muslim forces. There are also many nations that are anti-Semetic and support Israel's downfall, they would have to be dealt with also.

Israel it self is mostly secular, what would it take to drive Israel back to her God as a nation?

Such an event is described in the Hebrew scripture and it is not armageddon, it is referred to as Gog-Magog and is described in Ezek 38-39. A group of mostly Muslim nations apparently led by Russia and Iran attack Israel and are dealt with by God directly. This event does appear to be preceeded by or includes the destruction of Damascus described in Isaiah 17.

The point being, if there is a God who favors Israel, and I believe there is, it is He and not a religion who will cause events to transpire. If His agenda is to be accomplished, the future will bring much pain for those who oppose it.

A 70 year period has passed that possibly is described in scripture, and nations are gathering. If further events transpire, such as the destruction of Damascus, we may live to see an agenda accomplished, we may see faith become reality.
Oh just fukkin' spare me this trash

Growing up the big Gog/Magog bullshit was Russia versus America
Christians...always hunting up their Boogeyman you can blame then burn at a Stake

I have a full collection of Chik comic books you fools used to leave in shit house stalls across America
you fools are constantly seeking out End of Times horseshit
been going on for hundreds of years

Oh I get it, the only way you get all important is well mucho Grande' sucks your asses up in the Rupture and you abandon the rest of humanity because, well you are the bestest.

I see you fools as weak, chickenhearted, unwilling to fight for humanity in general. Lower than McCain who abandoned his sick wife to marry an heiress.
Truthfully, most of you tards pray for the end of times
that's pretty sad
interestingly neither Jews or Islamics really do this
we wait for the return but some sick fukks in the Christian faith want to give it a huge push, make it happen NOW

What the hell is up with that ?
is your life on this rock really that completely shitty that you wish the world to suffer ?
That's just not wrong, it's pretty selfish and sick shit

it's always about everyone else isn't it
Go to your corner in shame
Old May 16, 2018, 17:15   #76
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:

now making lame excuses for failing to learn how to use a damn wash rag and soap.
LOL, you will never get it me thinks

Embrace the Hebrew love light skinned brother
we can set you truly Free
Old May 16, 2018, 17:19   #77
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Oh just fukkin' spare me this trash

Growing up the big Gog/Magog bullshit was Russia versus America
Christians...always hunting up their Boogeyman you can blame then burn at a Stake

I have a full collection of Chik comic books you fools used to leave in shit house stalls across America
you fools are constantly seeking out End of Times horseshit
been going on for hundreds of years

Oh I get it, the only way you get all important is well mucho Grande' sucks your asses up in the Rupture and you abandon the rest of humanity because, well you are the bestest.

I see you fools as weak, chickenhearted, unwilling to fight for humanity in general. Lower than McCain who abandoned his sick wife to marry an heiress.
Truthfully, most of you tards pray for the end of times
that's pretty sad
interestingly neither Jews or Islamics really do this
we wait for the return but some sick fukks in the Christian faith want to give it a huge push, make it happen NOW

What the hell is up with that ?
is your life on this rock really that completely shitty that you wish the world to suffer ?
That's just not wrong, it's pretty selfish and sick shit

you neglected to include the primary relevant criticism--
sitting back and counting on end times rapture is in direct opposition to what zombie jesus clearly instructed that all "christians" must do,
so the rapture exit strategy is at bare minimum heresy, quite literally.
Old May 16, 2018, 17:33   #78
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Yea, we'll be still standing after you and many like you are so much bug feed, which I''m sure rankles tha hell out of your narrow little ass and beady little eyes, but it is what it is!

And for the record, please, please, please,,,,,, step up your game some, since we've all heard far worst from the likes of you, for several thousands of years, and for the win, from a Jewish person, you just ain't no good at this shit!

So be original, just spurting shit you read on the net, that really gets old.

Come on, ya got it in ya, reach down and grab a pair, let it all hang out!!!!
Old May 16, 2018, 17:39   #79
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Yea, we'll be still standing after you and many like you are so much bug feed, which I''m sure rankles tha hell out of your narrow little ass and beady little eyes, but it is what it is!

And for the record, please, please, please,,,,,, step up your game some, since we've all heard far worst from the likes of you, for several thousands of years, and for the win, from a Jewish person, you just ain't no good at this shit!

So be original, just spurting shit you read on the net, that really gets old.

Come on, ya got it in ya, reach down and grab a pair, let it all hang out!!!!
point of order:
there is one reason, and only one reason, why anyone here is aware of your jew status at all--
that reason is because you yourself ceaselessly put it on display, you did this to attempt to force relevance where you have no relevance.

nobody here gives a shit about you or your self entitled bullshit,
and you have no one but yourself to blame.

so, hava nagila, jew boi.
Old May 16, 2018, 17:50   #80
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
point of order:
there is one reason, and only one reason, why anyone here is aware of your jew status at all--
that reason is because you yourself ceaselessly put it on display, you did this to attempt to force relevance where you have no relevance.

nobody here gives a shit about you or your self entitled bullshit,
and you have no one but yourself to blame.

so, hava nagila, jew boi.
I'm VERY proud to be a Jewish person!

Teaches me tolerance for folks such as yourself.

And tolerance is a good thing.

You voted for Trump, seem to love tha fellow in fact,,, and last time I checked, he likes me and my fellow Jews, his grand babies are Jewish, his daughter, and in fact, I've always suspected he's got a little "Jew" in him just waiting to burst out.

So Trump liking me vs you not liking me, yep, I'm in good shape going forward.

Like I mentioned before, you can read correct, you just ain't no good at this!!!!
Old May 16, 2018, 17:59   #81
G1user
Registered

Quote:
I'm VERY proud to be a Jewish person!

Teaches me tolerance for folks such as yourself.

And tolerance is a good thing.

You voted for Trump, seem to love tha fellow in fact,,, and last time I checked, he likes me and my fellow Jews, his grand babies are Jewish, his daughter, and in fact, I've always suspected he's got a little "Jew" in him just waiting to burst out.

So Trump liking me vs you not liking me, yep, I'm in good shape going forward.

Like I mentioned before, you can read correct, you just ain't no good at this!!!!
jews have managed to get themselves purged from every single place they have ever landed,
and you have no one but yourselves to blame for that,

as you have once again demonstrated here for us all to see.
Old May 16, 2018, 18:10   #82
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Kennedy View Post
I'm a fleabit peanut monkey
All my friends are junkies.......

Well I am just a monkey man
I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too....

Old May 16, 2018, 18:12   #83
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:

"Uh, pot? This is kettle."

Old May 16, 2018, 18:16   #84
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
jews have managed to get themselves purged from every single place they have ever landed,

1. They didn't get purged from the Holy Land.

2. They haven't gotten purged from the U.S. of A.

3. They are all over South America.

4. He hasn't demonstrated anything that you claim AFAIK, and you sound retarded.

So Germany, Russia, and England are the whole world, or you are writing manifestly stupid stuff again? Who could have seen this coming??!?!!?!?

Old May 16, 2018, 18:23   #85
G1user
Registered

Quote:
1. They didn't get purged from the Holy Land.

2. They haven't gotten purged from the U.S. of A.

3. They are all over South America.

4. He hasn't demonstrated anything that you claim AFAIK, and you sound retarded.

So Germany, Russia, and England are the whole world, or you are writing manifestly stupid stuff again? Who could have seen this coming??!?!!?!?
there is no divine lineage, all the jew tribes got themselves wiped out, and that is a historical fact they really do not like to admit.

your ingorance of that fact does not an argument make.
Old May 16, 2018, 18:26   #86
Bawana jim
Registered

Ya know, after reading the replies here I find my self a choir boy compared to some.
Old May 16, 2018, 18:31   #87
AliYahu
Registered

FALaholic #: 11084
Quote:

There weren't Jews before Avram.

Quote:
See above.
Also, they don't snip off the end of a dick, are you seriously so ignorant?

Quote:
Never existed, Asherah is not part of Jewish custom.

Quote:
There are 3 main division, Cohen (priests, part of Levi), Levi, and Yisrael/Israel. Some know what tribe they are, but many don't - as it is unimportant unless you're a Levi.

You seem to think you know something, but you don't.

Eli
AliYahu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 18:37   #88
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliYahu View Post

See above.

There are 3 main division, Cohen (priests, part of Levi), Levi, and Yisrael/Israel. Some know what tribe they are, but many don't - as it is unimportant unless you're a Levi.

Eli
and where are these canonical tribes now?--

they aren't. they were all wiped out.

the persons claiming to be "jews" now are just con arrtists that have no legit claim to divine lineage any more or any less than anyone else does, it is merely a useful cover for action, a swindle.

the truth is that all arabs including jew arabs are just a groupings of tribal dirt people that have been warring, murdering, raping and enslaving each other since forever.
there is no calim to divinity there, and never will be.

you can beleive you are gods "chosen" all you like, but for the rest of us the only thing you are chosen for is top be the example of false self-entitlement to be ware of.
Old May 16, 2018, 18:38   #89
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Ya know, after reading the replies here I find my self a choir boy compared to some.
For real.
Old May 16, 2018, 18:38   #90
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Yep, you just ain't much good at this, nothing original, very little truth, and still, ya got that man crush on old Donald, what with him having them little Jewish grand babies, and daughter, bet ya can't run them out of,,,,,now wait for it, THA Whitehouse!!!!!

So you keep on posting all them Donald speeches, and just a small clue, ya do know most all of us see them anyway, but KNOWING that when he gets done at work, after a long ass day, he goes and plays with his beautiful little Jewish grand babies...

Guess ya gonna go on and hate Donald from now on, can't be having that shit can you, what with them little babies you want to run out of tha Whitehouse?????

Did you even see the reception that your savior, Donald Trump got in Israel, and how damned happy he was to be there, and how happy them Jewish folks were to have him and that foreigner wife of his????

Bet ya don't like Melania either, what with her talking funny and shit.

Please know, I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at you.
Old May 16, 2018, 18:43   #91
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliYahu View Post

See above.

Eli

Eli, you go on now and locate your own bigot, this one ain't much for one person, much less two!!!!!
Old May 16, 2018, 18:47   #92
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Imperfect people arguing over their perceptions of perfect politics and perfect religions.

This will never end - just evolve into more of the same . . . because there are no agenda's nor corruption, right?

Same as it ever was . . .

Old May 16, 2018, 18:51   #93
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
"Uh, pot? This is kettle."

Hey I call em' as I see em' brunop
The Files has became incredibly Preachy as of late. Member telling other Member they will burn in the Lake of Fire kinda shit

Well I'm giving my typical push back on all this bullshit

let me explain
when I used to troll our sister site, the AK files there were a fair number of Islamics. Some were out of the former Yugoslavia, others in the mideast
They didn't push their faith but every so often one snapped out over the constant onslaught of self rightous Redneck Christian horseshit and ended up banned

Asshats telling folks they will burn may be peachy to you, I see it otherwise.
that may wash if you are some true believer. Most here simply are not

Worst part is very few of the End of Times crowd have even a clue when they go all preachy and begin to babble Scripture.

For example there is no special exemption for Hebrews
either convert or into the fire you go
a few tards run on the Old Testiment crap. Most of that was undone by the New one
per them I guess there will be two Judgements, one for Jewy folks, the other for Xtians
not how it works
Old May 16, 2018, 18:53   #94
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
This will never end - just evolve into more of the same . . . because there are no agenda's nor corruption, right?...
correct.

just a gaggle of self entitled dirt monkey con artists, advertising their fake calims of divine ancestry somehow giving them right to dominion over others.

and the dick cutting thing is just wacked.
Old May 16, 2018, 18:55   #95
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
Imperfect people arguing over their perceptions of perfect politics and perfect religions.

This will never end - just evolve into more of the same . . . because there are no agenda's nor corruption, right?

Same as it ever was . . .

Hell Bama, one thing I know for a fact, there ain't no such thingy as a perfect religion, just a bunch of sinners, mere men, trying to do tha best they can with the short life they got is about the most one can pray for.

Politics, weather, religion, old wimmen, and babies.
Most conversations and fist fights are about one of these.
Old May 16, 2018, 18:56   #96
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
there is no divine lineage, all the jew tribes got themselves wiped out, and that is a historical fact they really do not like to admit.

your ingorance of that fact does not an argument make.
1. You continue to embarrass yourself. Go ahead - putting stupid on display suits you, and you've done it for years.

2. the "jew tribes" statement means that you are nearly retarded:

a. The House of Israel, which descended from Abraham and Isaac and Jacob (Israel) had 12 or 13 tribes (Joseph was Ephraim and Manasseh iirc).

b. The tribes governed themselves in two kingdoms: northern kingdom and the southern kingdom, with "Israel" - as in the Lost 10 Tribes of Israel - being in the northern kingdom and "Judah" being in the southern kingdom. The northern kingdom was routed and many of the tribes either "lost" in a diaspora or destroyed in the war.

c. this ^ means that the "Jews", as in "Judah" were not "wiped out". It also means that when you call me ignorant, it's very much like the dumb kid in class calling me a retard. Um, okay? But you sound really stupid (again).

This is not an argument. This is you using epithets and non-facts like a poo-flinging monkey. I can't believe that I'm even answering you after all these years, but there is something in me that likes stomping grown men acting like spoiled and stupid children.

Old May 16, 2018, 18:58   #97
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
correct.

just a gaggle of self entitled dirt monkey con artists, advertising their fake calims of divine ancestry somehow giving them right to dominion over others.

and the dick cutting thing is just wacked.
Still laughing my ass off at ya!!!
Old May 16, 2018, 18:59   #98
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Still laughing my ass off at ya!!!
stereotypes are often very true and accurate:

you are in good company:

Old May 16, 2018, 19:07   #99
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

G1user - just when I thought you couldn't embarrass yourself publicly any more than you already have, you post that. smh

G1user from 2010 to 2017: "I'm completely retarded, and no one will ever be dumber than me."

G1user from 2018: "Hold my beer."

You are an embarrassment. To yourself, to the Files, and to humanity.

Last edited by brunop; May 16, 2018 at 19:14.
Old May 16, 2018, 19:07   #100
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Yeah but what about the Ashkenasi - no way are they descended from Abraham!
All this religious right to land is simply BS. We should determine that by genetics and not by theft.
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote