Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old March 10, 2019, 18:41   #1
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
McSally and her claim

https://www.oann.com/air-force-will-...s-cooperation/

"The Air Force said it will not investigate Senator Martha McSally’s rape allegations without her cooperation.

In a statement Friday, the military branch said it takes every allegation of sexual assault seriously, and will remain ready to investigate if the Senator changes her mind."

Smart move by the Air Force if she is unwilling to provide concrete evidence.
This crap of claiming rape decades after the act supposedly happened is getting old. Like one of those in the comment section stated,she casts a dark shadow over every superior she has ever had. People with good records now with a suspicion hanging over them.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10, 2019, 19:35   #2
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
But but but. She’s ex military and and pilot chick too.

That ole trough up there in Washington sure will change a person. What was the ole German saying I heard was that at least a Russian on your belly was better than the 8th airforce flying over?

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 10, 2019, 22:37   #3
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
Martha McSally had a stink about her from the beginning and my instincts about her played out right. Something about her look, a feeling of uneasiness would come over me when I heard her speak. Dr. Kelly Ward is a far more stable person from my perspective and more mentally and facially attractive.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10, 2019, 23:08   #4
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
[QUOTE=RG Coburn;4709563]https://www.oann.com/air-force-will-...s-cooperation/

"The Air Force said it will not investigate Senator Martha McSally’s rape allegations without her cooperation.

In a statement Friday, the military branch said it takes every allegation of sexual assault seriously, and will remain ready to investigate if the Senator changes her mind."

Smart move by the Air Force if she is unwilling to provide concrete evidence.
This crap of claiming rape decades after the act supposedly happened is getting old. Like one of those in the comment section stated,she casts a dark shadow over every superior she has ever had. People with good records now with a suspicion hanging over them.[/QUOTE]

This!

She made the claim, call her ass back onto Active duty, and she either names names or faces charges herself.

She can't name names, because, there is zero evidence after this long a period left that would hold up in court.

Any AF officer, fighter pilot, male or female got raped over last forty years knows all they have to do is call CID and the weight of the whole force comes down on someones head.

Of course, they also know, if they lie about this shit, they would be going to prison.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2019, 06:58   #5
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
https://diversity.defense.gov/Portal...014%281%29.pdf

Here's a report from 2013
TedKennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2019, 08:27   #6
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
The moment I heard her last week make the claim - I said to the radio - "She's lying". And I voted for her.* And so GF is "why would she make it up"? For the street cred? For the political hay to make from victim status? When a week later she still hand't said anything more than a vague "I was sexually assaulted" and "I was raped" (curiously, commingled, as if they were the same thing), I was more certain she's lying.

Name, date, location - or it didn't happen.

* Well, I'd have voted for anyone other than the Commie pinko who won after thousands of lost votes were discovered days after the election.
Old March 11, 2019, 09:12   #7
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post
The moment I heard her last week make the claim - I said to the radio - "She's lying". And I voted for her.* And so GF is "why would she make it up"? For the street cred? For the political hay to make from victim status? When a week later she still hand't said anything more than a vague "I was sexually assaulted" and "I was raped" (curiously, commingled, as if they were the same thing), I was more certain she's lying.

Name, date, location - or it didn't happen.

* Well, I'd have voted for anyone other than the Commie pinko who won after thousands of lost votes were discovered days after the election.
Victim status is a thing, GP.

Give her enough time, and connections with the right people, she'll construct some evidence that if refuted, will be answered with cries of "misogyny"....etc.
TedKennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2019, 10:14   #8
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Yep, she is a very weak candidate and this victimhood status, makes her more palatable to the voters, over Ward.

The ancient Cult of IsIs at work here. All men are bad and rapists.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2019, 19:26   #9
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Thing is,when she does this,I have to wonder about anything she says or claims she's done.Yeah,she flew jets,but because she was the superior pilot or because the Air Force had to fill slots with women to meet a feminista quota?
I'm all for women doing military jobs,IF they are superior and the absolute best and most productive(or destructive) at that job.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2019, 21:30   #10
wanneroo
Registered

FALaholic #: 74891
She said she thought she was strong, but alas it seems she was not as strong as she thought.

Society is trying to convince women they are as strong and as tough as men. You see the brainwashing every day in every form of media.

Putting women in a lot of these masculine environments is not wise. It doesn't benefit them, it doesn't benefit their team and it really doesn't benefit the country long term.

I'll say this. Women that claim rape in public and for the media I have a hard time believing. The real cases that happened I believe the woman would seek out law enforcement first.
wanneroo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2019, 12:15   #11
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
You better be wearing a chastity belt when you want to be "one of the guys",,,, and you ain't.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 12:00   #12
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
https://nypost.com/2019/02/12/air-fo...ergnet_3797793

Another female fighter pilot.......................oops. I guess she will have to claim that she was raped too.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 13:29   #13
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Don't they learn hand-to-hand combat even in the Air Force?

Wouldn't she be able to just fight off any attacker or at the least leave him battered, bloodied, and bruised from the pre-rape fight?
Tak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2019, 14:42   #14
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
It's like when a female CSM of the Army complained about sexual harassment.

You're a CSM (Damnit!) if you can't ream some shitbird's ass, regardles of rank, you don't deserve to be a CSM!
Old March 15, 2019, 15:46   #15
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Don't they learn hand-to-hand combat even in the Air Force?

Wouldn't she be able to just fight off any attacker or at the least leave him battered, bloodied, and bruised from the pre-rape fight?

As my female cousin used to say with a laugh, You can't rape the willing.

.............juanni
Old March 15, 2019, 15:50   #16
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
You better be wearing a chastity belt when you want to be "one of the guys",,,, and you ain't.
Martin you still got it after all these years

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 16, 2019, 13:34   #17
Registered

FALaholic #: 66611
My take on this is, She had consensual sex. Then she decided it wasn't good enough, so she calls it rape. Why? Because everyone else is doing it.
1769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:26   #18
Enquiring Minds
Registered

FALaholic #: 209
Post-Tailhook, I have a very hard time believing there's not a well-primed one-button "rape phone" type solution available to all female service members, which would bring down the full feminazi wrath on whatever male it was pointed at.

Meanwhile, every other female in the services (esp. in the A-10 community), if they have half a brain, should be getting that knife-in-the-back feeling from the scheming McSally and her shenanigans.

PS: if this is--allegedly--what happens to a wimminz with her own teammates, what pray tell happens when she, I dunno, ejects over enemy territory??