Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Marketplace > Services

Notices

Old June 18, 2016, 03:56   #1
marktc223
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77992
Gunsmith Service - Tampa Bay, FL area

Professional Gunsmith service available for all AK style and other firearms. I am located in the Tampa Bay area in Pinellas County. I am a 01FFL dealer with 45+ years of experience in the field and have the proper tooling setup for complete repairs. Also selling new firearms at low retail pricing. Just send me an email as to the make/model number of the new firearm you're looking for and I'll reply with a price quote.

Please only email me for rates on the service work you wish to have performed on your firearm.

PMs will not be responded to and will be deleted.

Please do not post questions on this thread. If you have a question – Email me.
My email address can be found by clicking on my username.

**Business Hours: Tuesday - Friday 4 pm to 9 pm and Saturday 9 am to 1 pm. Closed Monday and Sunday. Please do not phone call me outside of these hours. Your emails will be responded to only during business hours. Thank you.

There will be a 5% discount applied to all current US military personal for all gunsmith services.

All new firearms are sold at 10% over my total dealer cost.

Restricted Sales and Gunsmith firearm repairs:
No firearm sales or gunsmith firearm repairs from residents of the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts and Puerto Rico.

Note: Due to new DDTC regulations, all firearm repairs will only be restored to original manufacturer's specifications.

Here are some examples of the firearm repairs I have done. I only use NodakSpud receivers and RSA fire control groups (unless customer requested) in my AK and PSL builds. They are of the best quality and engineering of any USA components on the current market. I currently only use DuraCoat* or paint finishes on the metal surfaces. The AMD-65 is painted. The rest have DuraCoat* finishes. The PSL-54C is still in the build progress.

Hungarian AMD-65

Yugo M70AB2 Duracoat HK Black.

Romanian PSL-54C. Ft Knox Receiver. Matching FT, BCG & TC. Stainless Steel Gas Piston. DEZ GB. RSA FCG. CNC MilSpec Integral Folding Stock RH. Magpul MOE Carbine MilSpec Stock w/ 1/4” Cheek Riser. BHA Polymer HG. US Yugo Grip. BP-02 SVD Low Profile Scope Mount. Accushot 3-12x44 SWAT Mil-Dot Scope. Aircraft Fastener Repair. No Finish Applied.

Mosin Nagant Heavy Barrel (UK-59 barrel/Custom stock fabricated by myself) Duracoat Stainless Steel

Hungarian AK63D-AMMS Tactical, NDS-1H receiver, AOA black nitride barrel 1-10 twist 6 groove, complete Parabellum Armament package, Barska mil-dot scope and light, LaserLyte center-mass green laser, quick mag release, FAB Defense vertical grip, US muzzle break, RSA trigger, folding bipod, sling.

Yugo M92: All virgin parts on customer's NDS receiver with ATF legal barrel extension. No finish requested by customer.

Hungarian AK63D-AMMS with customer's Childers receiver and Green Mountain barrel. Duracoat HK Black.

Norinco MAK-90: Installed Chinese side folder trunnion and stock

Yugo RPK: Virgin parts installed on customer's NDS receiver. No finish requested by customer.

Yugo M64B: Completed - Custom Duracoat finish, Kevin Teti M64 prototype copy PG, HGs refinished to match PG.

Polish AKM

Yugo M72AB1 Underfolder: Using a NDS-4 receiver on a M72B1 kit. Correct U/F stock for application. DuraCoat HK Black SL finish. Wood handguards re-finished.

TGI-FPK: Replaced OEM barrel with a Prexis barrel. Installed DEZ adjustable gas block. Threaded muzzle M14x1 LH and installed detent pin in FSB. 11 degree match grade muzzle crown. Installed custom stock set. DuraCoat HK Black SL finish.

Yugo M72 headspaced and populated new barrel

AK47 Fixed stock Maadi kit. Romanian barrel and customer's NDS-1 receiver. No refinish by customer request.

Bulgarian AK-74 New barrel headspaced and populated.

1983 Polish AKMS

Saiga Conversion - Manticore Arms ALFA RAIL, new gas tube, gas block and FSB

AK-54R - Barrel machining by Robert Forbus, customer's Nodak Spud TGI/FPK receiver, AKM barrel components and furniture

Rare AMP-69 using customer's original FEG receiver and all matching parts.

Yugo M72B1

Rhodie FAL - DSA Type 2 receiver

FAL - DSA Type 1 receiver

Last edited by marktc223; June 12, 2017 at 21:41.
marktc223 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14, 2017, 23:37   #2
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 73015
It's a posters post on a open forum and you can't comment. Didn't you read the OP's rules???
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:49   #3
marktc223
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77992
BTT
Note: Please only email me for rates on the repair service work you wish to have performed on your firearm.
PMs will not be responded to and will be deleted.
Please do not post any messages or comments on this thread.
You don't have to tell me what you've done or want here.
Only email me. My email address can be found by clicking on my username.
Note: My days and hours for responding for quotes is Tues-Fri 4pm-9pm & Sat 9am-1pm.
Follow all MP rules. Thank you.