The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > General Non-Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old September 23, 2002, 20:00   #1
Dean P
banned

FALaholic #: 494
The Irish Travelers

Is there anyone else as sick & tired of all the news stories regarding the traveling scam artist, child beater, who beat her child? She's guilty as hell & wanted by the authorities in Ft. Worth,TX. But yet they are trying to treat her as a poor misunderstood mother! She dyed her hair to try to escape the child beating. Most of them have 15-20 different IDs! They belong to a secret gypsy type organization., called the Irish Travelers. They even have their own language. They make a living stealing, shop lifting & scamming homeowners. The Texas address she had was nothing but a drop box in an RV park. I am sick of it!! It gives a bad name to the legitamate RV owners & vacationers.
Dean P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23, 2002, 20:27   #2
DABTL
Banned

FALaholic #: 138
Re: The Irish Travelers

Quote:
Originally posted by Dean P
Is there anyone else as sick & tired of all the news stories regarding the traveling scam artist, child beater, who beat her child? She's guilty as hell & wanted by the authorities in Ft. Worth,TX. But yet they are trying to treat her as a poor misunderstood mother! She dyed her hair to try to escape the child beating. Most of them have 15-20 different IDs! They belong to a secret gypsy type organization., called the Irish Travelers. They even have their own language. They make a living stealing, shop lifting & scamming homeowners. The Texas address she had was nothing but a drop box in an RV park. I am sick of it!! It gives a bad name to the legitamate RV owners & vacationers.
So how did you join them Dean?
DABTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23, 2002, 20:40   #3
buckaroo
Registered

FALaholic #: 4618
It isn't any of our business or the state's business how people raise their kids. As far as having 15-20 different IDs, I wish I had that many. I admire these nomadic people who don't pay any taxes or put up with much of the bullshit that the rest of us who lived in non-wheeled homes have to put up with.

As far as the fraud stuff goes, they can't all be crooks. Caveat emptor. They aren't a traveling band of murderers, after all.
buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23, 2002, 20:59   #4
rumcrook
Registered

FALaholic #: 7230
ive met gypsy's before and my take on the beating is that she was punishing her for not playing her part properly in the store when she was runnin some kind of scam.

they train em at an early age to properly participate in the scams.
rumcrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23, 2002, 21:20   #5
Ask4id
Registered

FALaholic #: 1370
Quote:
Originally posted by buckaroo
It isn't any of our business or the state's business how people raise their kids. As far as having 15-20 different IDs, I wish I had that many. I admire these nomadic people who don't pay any taxes or put up with much of the bullshit that the rest of us who lived in non-wheeled homes have to put up with.

As far as the fraud stuff goes, they can't all be crooks. Caveat emptor. They aren't a traveling band of murderers, after all.
Yep, at least these theives don't pretend to be righteous like our politicians, priests, and lawyers.
Ask4id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23, 2002, 21:22   #6
Dean P
banned

Buckaroo: If you yearn for that kind of life, more power to you! But how do you think they pay for those excursions, SUVs & RVs? They sure don't work for it! They live for the next scam they are going to pull on some hapless homeowner or shopping mall. They are well known scam artists, they go from city to town pulling their scams. The men do "home repair" ripoffs, the women shoplift & then return the items for the refunds.
The Ft. Worth & Dallas PDs have had a long relationship with them.
And Bill: I don't belong to it & I am not jealous of it!
Old September 23, 2002, 22:02   #7
gunhead
Registered

FALaholic #: 2820
Hey Dean P;
You are 100% correct in my book but nothing is ever done about these people .
This has been on TV many times where they Scam older folks into overspending for home repairs & then NOT even doing them
Maybe thats how she owns 4-5 vehicles, one a Mercedes to boot!
Maybe THEY need a good 'ol beatin themselves
Rich
Old September 24, 2002, 01:41   #8
revlar
Registered

FALaholic #: 4563
"...they can't all be crooks." Oh really? And on what do you base this assessment? I haven't encountered one yet that wasn't a crook.
And as for how anyone raises their kids - that's not the issue here. If you beat your kid in public, ANY decent human being has the moral and the legal responsibility to stop it. In the past I have personally intervened in the public beating of a child and if necessary I'll do it again. Some things simply cannot be tolerated in a "civilized" society.
Why would anyone admire amoral parasites?
revlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 02:17   #9
Enquiring Minds
Eternal N00b
Contributor

FALaholic #: 209
Quote:
Originally posted by rumcrook
ive met gypsy's before and my take on the beating is that she was punishing her for not playing her part properly in the store when she was runnin some kind of scam.

they train em at an early age to properly participate in the scams.
Exactly! Nothing "Irish" about these folks, except I do remember seeing their roadside encampments while over in Ireland. The Gypsies were basically taking advantage of the tolerant and easy-going Irish and their refugee laws.

Of course the flip side is, should an honest and concerned citizen happen to "ventilate" 1, 2, or a whole family of these roving thieves, the LEOs don't spend a lot of resources looking for whodunnit.
Enquiring Minds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 02:33   #10
FAL Hawaii
Registered

FALaholic #: 5025
She must of already burned up her tazer battery on the kid.
FAL Hawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 02:35   #11
elmer fudd
Registered

FALaholic #: 6647
Actually they are Irish and they have been around for centuries. One explanation for their origins is that they were farmers evicted by the English during the plantation period in Northern Ireland. Having nowhere to go they began living as migrant workers and travelling shysters. The mass eviction of Irish tenant farmers is a historical fact, but there isn't very much evidence that The Travellers originated from it. It's still widely believed though.

They are generally looked upon as con artists both here and in Ireland, although there are some bleeding hearts who view them as just another misunderstood and maligned minority. I remember reading one website where it talked about the dificulties social workers had ensuring the childrens welfare while helping to maintain their unique culture. Didn't know if I wanted to laugh or to puke while reading it.
elmer fudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 05:59   #12
EMDII
Evil Moderator

Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 6
I live near a large group (Murphy Village: hit all the mediatainment outlets two years ago) here near Augusta GA. They are, as a group, everything and worse. There are, as always, individuals who should not be painted in broad brush strokes. That is character assassination.

Who cares WHERE she came from. She beat her child for Pete's sake. Forget all the other BS, and deal w/ the facts. Once more, the mediatainment and others miss the whole point, by choice.

E.M. (Ted) Dannemiller II
1*
EMDII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 06:22   #13
Master Blaster
Registered

FALaholic #: 946
Did anyone watch last nights news coverage in which attorney Jeffry Pfiger tried to rationalize this womans behavior? It was simply amazing and also very entertaining! Pfiger managed to get in a few jabs at Christians and pontificated that the problem of child abuse is somehow the a direct result of conservative values!

I do so feel this poooor womans pain. After all, she is a victim herself, isn't she?
Master Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 07:06   #14
DABTL
Banned

FALaholic #: 138
Quote:
I don't know about that Dean. You wander from gunshow to gunshow hawking items of dubious origin. You claim to not have a job. It is all starting to add up now.
DABTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 08:18   #15
John Randolph
Registered

FALaholic #: 2686
Travellers...known as Tinkers...known in Ireland/British Isles as Knackers and Pikeys.

No jobs and yet the woman can somehow afford a Cadalliac SUV, with a husband who is a convicted felon. I think ABC did an expose on them about 5-10 years ago, and alledged at the time wide-spread child sexual abuse in the community.

These people are trash.
One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.

-Sir Winston Churchill
John Randolph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 09:15   #16
JohnnyMac
Veteran Member
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 365
Quote:
Originally posted by elmer fudd
Actually they are Irish and they have been around for centuries. One explanation for their origins is that they were farmers evicted by the English during the plantation period in Northern Ireland. Having nowhere to go they began living as migrant workers and travelling shysters. The mass eviction of Irish tenant farmers is a historical fact, but there isn't very much evidence that The Travellers originated from it. It's still widely believed though.
There is also some specualtion that they have origins back to the 6th Century as itinerant metal-smiths, hence the nickname "tinkers". Supposedly their numbers increased when Druids were pushed out of settlements by the Christianization of Ireland. Refugees from the land clearances and the Potato Famine are also thought to have swelled their ranks at different times. While they are ethnically Irish, and some still speak a "secret" dialect of Gaelic, they have inter-married with traditional "gypsies" or Roma. Just like the Roma, who are nominally Roman Catholic, but have religious practices rooted in Hinduism, the Travellers' Catholicism is a blend of Christian and pagan practice (more so than most of us Irish ).

Quote:
They are generally looked upon as con artists both here and in Ireland, although there are some bleeding hearts who view them as just another misunderstood and maligned minority. I remember reading one website where it talked about the dificulties social workers had ensuring the childrens welfare while helping to maintain their unique culture. Didn't know if I wanted to laugh or to puke while reading it.
The Travellers and Roma have had a "gentleman's agreement" as far as scams go. Travellers run the home-improvement rip-offs, while Roma concentrate on business frauds involving insurance, real estate, and motor vehicles. The women of both groups run welfare/benefit scams, shoplifting, and straight begging operations. They treat their children, particularly girls, as profit-making property. One of their favorite "quickie" scams is to turn loose a passel of their brats in a store to distract the employees, while the adults rip-off the inventory.

They have embraced the "victim of society" schtick in the UK and Ireland, with Web-sites and organizations of sensitive do-gooders pleading for their "cultural survival". They also use their ill-gotten gains to get high-powered legal talent whenever they get caught.

I wish to h#ll that the media would drop the "Irish Travellers" moniker and just call them what they really are, clans of itinerant thieves and con-men. My people don't need yet another Irish stereotype to defeat.

JMc
JohnnyMac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 09:32   #17
Derby FALs
Supreme Leader

FALaholic #: 2361
Quote:
Buckaroo: If you yearn for that kind of life, more power to you! But how do you think they pay for those excursions, SUVs & RVs? They sure don't work for it! They live for the next scam they are going to pull on some hapless homeowner or shopping mall. They are well known scam artists, they go from city to town pulling their scams. The men do "home repair" ripoffs, the women shoplift & then return the items for the refunds.
The Ft. Worth & Dallas PDs have had a long relationship with them.
Sound like Enron executives, don't they?

Quote:
Originally posted by gunhead
Hey Dean P;
You are 100% correct in my book but nothing is ever done about these people .
This has been on TV many times where they Scam older folks into overspending for home repairs & then NOT even doing them
Maybe thats how she owns 4-5 vehicles, one a Mercedes to boot!
Maybe THEY need a good 'ol beatin themselves
Rich
Or World Com?

Quote:
Originally posted by jbaderts
Travellers...known as Tinkers...known in Ireland/British Isles as Knackers and Pikeys.

No jobs and yet the woman can somehow afford a Cadalliac SUV, with a husband who is a convicted felon. I think ABC did an expose on them about 5-10 years ago, and alledged at the time wide-spread child sexual abuse in the community.

These people are trash.
We should send in the ATF and FBI to burn them out if there is alleged child sexual abuse!
Derby FALs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 09:45   #18
Dean P
banned

AhHa!! Bill! That has got to be one your clients Coming from you, I consider it a compliment! The Travelers, with their high dollar legal representation! They are 7000 strong in the US, mainly based in Texas & S.C. They migrated here about 100 years ago. All daughters have prearranged marriages, some as young as 11 yrs. old! Their main income is from Home Improvement scams & shoplifting. Since we are remodeling our home, I can relate to the scam bit! When I see an estimator show up in a brand new truck, that's when my stomach gets queasy!

Last edited by Dean P; September 24, 2002 at 10:15.
Old September 24, 2002, 09:52   #19
Stu
Registered

FALaholic #: 1155
BTW....I highly recommend the movie "Snatch" with Brad Pitt who plays a Traveler (and a well armed one at that)
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 11:49   #20
John Randolph
Registered

Quote:
We should send in the ATF and FBI to burn them out if there is alleged child sexual abuse!
I don't recall advocating that.

I'd settle for old-fashioned local LEOs doing their jobs. I said "alledged" cause LEOs in the area if not tinkers themselves are taking bribes to look the other way. The ABC expose made it quite clear that child sexual exploitation is part of the culture...unless you think an 11yo girl makes a fine wife. I had read too that this woman had taken nude/provocative photos of her young daughter.

Quote:
I admire these nomadic people who don't pay any taxes or put up with much of the bullshit that the rest of us who lived in non-wheeled homes have to put up with.
So screw the rest of us, that believe that the rules apply to everyone...no matter how much we may dislike them? Isn't that Clinton's explanation for his perjury?

There is nothing to admire in a bunch of crooks, liars and thieves, devoid of any sense of honor or discipline. They take what they want and make no apologies...yeah right...screw the rest of us who have to pay for their kids when they get put in foster homes, or pay for their food while the rot in jail for their crimes.

How funny buckaroo that you should admire a group of frauds...what does that say about you and anyone else who feels the same? Perhaps you should reconsider your unfortunate choice of words.
One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.

-Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited by John Randolph; September 24, 2002 at 11:57.
Old September 24, 2002, 12:13   #21
Templator
Registered

FALaholic #: 4460
Quote:
Originally posted by jbaderts

The ABC expose made it quite clear that child sexual exploitation is part of the culture..
So it MUST be a fact!!

Harry Truman
Templator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 12:21   #22
John Randolph
Registered

Uhm...if I recall correctly they had a group of adults who had escaped that society, who recounted tales of wide-spread sexual abuse when they were children, I have no reason to think that these adults were lying...assuming you think that having sex with pre-teen girls is sexual abuse.

Moreover Temp...just because something appears in main-stream media (and I'm no fan of ABC) doesn't make it false either.

-Sir Winston Churchill
Old September 24, 2002, 12:36   #23
gk100
Registered

FALaholic #: 1568
"Book 'm DanO!"

Last edited by gk100; September 24, 2002 at 12:39.
gk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 19:57   #24
oz in SC
Registered

FALaholic #: 4870
In SC I believe they live in Travellers Rest in the upper part of the state.

WHY exactly was the camera trained solely on her in the parking lot?

I guess the store security thought something was up.
Old September 24, 2002, 20:21   #25
John Randolph
Registered

Yeah...she was beating her kid.

-Sir Winston Churchill
Old September 24, 2002, 22:59   #26
FLAL1A
Registered

FALaholic #: 5469
Ah! I see. It is a whole tribe of Clintons!
Luke 22:36
FLAL1A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2002, 23:30   #27
rumcrook
Registered

FALaholic #: 7230
to my knolledge the travelers (irish gypsies) and the roma gypsies(typically eastern european) do not intermarry they may have loose alliances becuase thier paths cross in the brittish isles and america but they are closed societies. true about the strange suedo catholicism though.... and the language used by the roma has been linguistically traced to the indian subcontinent, many of the words are ancient millitary words for the enemy, foraging, logistics, supply trains, ect. which has led some researchers to theorize that they originally were part of an indian army and the camp followers, trapped in eastern europe during some failed expeditionary war by an ancient indian ruler, and that they never made it home during all thier travels, eventually losing cultural memory of thier origin or a reason to return to india.

my wife had roma invade her blockbuster when she was an assistant manager it was freaky when they left the survielance video was missing from the back room.

and the irish travelers conned my elderly grandfather. he was strong armed into paying for a bad tar job on his driveway he didnt ask for, and they confused him and snuck into his home on the pretense of using the bathroom and robbed him while others were arguing with him, and keeping his attention.

if either ever come by my home I will be dealing out an ass whuppin for pay back.
rumcrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25, 2002, 02:17   #28
Enquiring Minds
Eternal N00b
Contributor

And don't ya just love this scamster's last name: Too-Good?

I'm guessing they concentrate on TX and SC because those states make it easy to legally change your name... several times, if you wish!

TX has thumbprints on their driver's licenses, but they probably never check them, or the "travelers" use some slick "pasties" to fool them.
Old September 25, 2002, 07:27   #29
ephv
Registered

FALaholic #: 4084
EMDII-- Master Blaster and I have spent much time over in your area. I lived on the SC side and his family is from there. We remember the gypsy camps and the crooks and thieves that lived there. I was in the finance industry and many times had to visit the "king" of the camp to get him to squeeze the money out of those fine people. The king ruled them and arranged the marriages also. They took "brides" of 13 and 14 years old. They intermarried so much they all looked alike and mostly had the same names. There were hundreds of them and they had Irish last names. They all work "out of town" because they were roofers and floor covering experts, etc. They traveled in packs to different parts of the country cheating people out of money for home repairs. They would be gone for 6 months at a time. When they came back in town they swarmed into car dealerships and furniture stoes. Buying everything in sight with cash and then they were gone again. Weird people and not to be trusted.

"In the name of the most holy and undivided Trinity."

(Opening sentence, Treaty of Paris, 1783, ending the Revolutionary War with Great Britain.)

"“Providence has given
to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as
the privilege and interest of our Christian nation to select and
prefer Christians for their rulers.”

(John Jay, First Supreme Court Chief Justice, one of the authors of The Federalist Papers, and signer of Treaty of Paris, 1783.)
ephv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25, 2002, 13:26   #30
JohnnyMac
Veteran Member
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 365
Quote:
Originally posted by rumcrook
to my knolledge the travelers (irish gypsies) and the roma gypsies(typically eastern european) do not intermarry they may have loose alliances becuase thier paths cross in the brittish isles and america but they are closed societies. true about the strange suedo catholicism though.... and the language used by the roma has been linguistically traced to the indian subcontinent, many of the words are ancient millitary words for the enemy, foraging, logistics, supply trains, ect. which has led some researchers to theorize that they originally were part of an indian army and the camp followers, trapped in eastern europe during some failed expeditionary war by an ancient indian ruler, and that they never made it home during all thier travels, eventually losing cultural memory of thier origin or a reason to return to india
The Roma gypsies are believed to have originated as Hindus of the dalit (untoucable) cast, who tagged along behind Alexander the Great after his campaign through the Indus Valley. They slowly spread westward during the Dark Ages, and were pretty well-entrenched in Europe by the Middle Ages. One hint to their origins is that Roma representations of the Virgin Mary are black-skinned, and called "Kali" in Roma. The term "gypsies" is rooted in an early misunderstanding of their origins and is a variation on "Egyptians". The Roma also tagged along behind the Moorish conquests, which accounts for the large number of Spanish Roma. Flamenco music is actually a Roma, not a Spanish, tradition.

JMc
JohnnyMac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 25, 2002, 16:41   #31
Max Mike
Registered

FALaholic #: 5518
The camera was on her because she had tried to return merchandise for a refund that she had picked up while in the store and not paid for. No one was spying on her, she is a thief that got caught and because of that was then caught her beating a child.
Max Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25, 2002, 16:58   #32
Enquiring Minds
Eternal N00b
Contributor

So how do they work this shoplift-refund scam? i.e. how do they get around NO RECEIPT? Just harass and badger the mgr. and have their kids make a huge nuisance until they cave in?

I don't see why their whole "camp" can't be brought down with existing RICO and other racketeering laws.

"It was at that point I made the mistake of visiting the FAL files. Soon I joined, and then I got the sickness..." -- culannmac
Old September 25, 2002, 18:49   #33
Enquiring Minds
Eternal N00b
Contributor

O'Reilly is exposing the whole "TooGood" family pretty harshly on Fox News tonight... along with how the rest of the media are soft-pedalling their criminal ways.
Old September 25, 2002, 20:01   #34
Dean P
banned

You would have to have a LE Agency that would be willing to invest time & money to prove a case of racketeering, which would have to be on a federal level. They are more secretative than the mob & look how long it took the Feds to prove a case on the "Teflon Don"! The Ft. Worth & Dallas PDs have had a long record of offences on them. They need to be busted, but it is going to take a nationwide effort to do it! They are worse than a cancer. They are so secretative, you don't even know what area of the country they are in. At last track they were in the large cities in Indiana, probably in the middle class to poorer areas working their scams. They especially show up after a big storm when everyone needs repairs to their homes. So, I guess if you have storm trackers, the scammers are right behind them!
Old September 26, 2002, 09:40   #35
John Randolph
Registered

Wouldn't the RICO statutes apply to these people...considering they cross state borders to perform their rackets?

-Sir Winston Churchill
Old September 26, 2002, 16:32   #36
RRotz
I'll never learn to play well with others.
Jen will ban me if I change my user title again..

FALaholic #: 280
my mom got mugged in the streets of Moscow by a bunch of gypsy kids, my dad grabbed one nipper by the arm and gave him the fuckin Yama Arashi judo throw and "bagged one" as he calls it.

also, my gf got a good kick out of this as she's scotch-irish. we went to Ireland 4 years ago for her clan's reunion and they were such great fun! you've never had real guinness until you've had irish guinness, the export just isn't the same alcohol content level.
Old September 28, 2002, 06:23   #37
Dean P
banned

They are at it again, miss 2good gave a bogus address(a strip mall) & is back in jail. Her husband gave a fake Social Security number.
Old September 28, 2002, 14:54   #38
Ask4id
Registered

http://www.nccbuscc.org/mrs/pcmr/gypsy.htm
Old September 28, 2002, 19:39   #39
Dean P
banned

It is not a good link.
Old September 29, 2002, 14:50   #40
Ask4id
Registered

Quote:
It is not a good link.
Works for me.
Old February 14, 2003, 13:27   #41
Derby FALs
Supreme Leader

FALaholic #: 2361
Indiana woman pleads guilty in videotaped beating of child

Copyright © 2003 AP Online

Search the archive for: Indiana

By TOM COYNE, Associated Press

SOUTH BEND, Ind. (February 14, 2003 10:38 a.m. EST) - A woman caught by a department store security camera repeatedly striking her 4-year-old daughter in the store's parking lot pleaded guilty Friday to a felony battery charge.

Madelyne Toogood, 26, made the plea as part of an agreement offered by prosecutors, who dropped a more serious charge of battery of a child and a misdemeanor charge of giving police officers a false address.

The case drew nationwide attention in September after a surveillance camera videotape at a Mishawaka department store was played on newscasts, showing her repeatedly hitting and shaking her child.

Toogood sobbed uncontrollably while testifying during Friday's hearing, causing her husband to leave the courtroom.

"I've pretty much been crucified by everything that's happened," Toogood said. "I don't know if my life will ever be the same. I've been persecuted by the press."

St. Joseph Superior Court Judge William H. Albright took the option of sentencing Toogood under misdemeanor guidelines, giving her a 1-year suspended sentence, with a year on probation and a $500 fine.

Albright had set Friday as a deadline for a plea agreement to be reached. Former county Prosecutor Christopher Toth had said he would not offer a deal to Toogood, but Toth lost his re-election bid in November.

http://www.nandotimes.com/nation/sto...-5511187c.html
Derby FALs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14, 2003, 21:07   #42
Dean P
banned

Two of the travelers were on the news here a couple of days ago, it seems like they were trying to rip off an 82 yr. old man for $3000 for a new roof. The bank teller stopped the old man's wife from withdrawing the cash to pay them. They were picked up for fraud in Ft. Worth, TX.
Old February 14, 2003, 23:51   #43
Bullet
Registered

FALaholic #: 1795
I hope those two pieces of amphibian shit get to spend the night in a cell with big old bubba taking it up the arse.
Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15, 2003, 03:59   #44
Templator
Registered

FALaholic #: 4460
The Irish travellers are scam artists scum who should be locked away,... but if whuppin on a kid like she did is a felony, I had a 1st grade teacher who should be doing life!

Harry Truman
Templator is offline   Reply With Quote