Old May 16, 2018, 19:09   #101
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Hey I call em' as I see em' brunop
The Files has became incredibly Preachy as of late. Member telling other Member they will burn in the Lake of Fire kinda shit

Well I'm giving my typical push back on all this bullshit
Fair enough - you go on with your bad self.

I'm Mormon, and I've heard a LOT of "You're going to hell" in my life from the preachy End Times/Lake of Fire crowd.

FYI - no Mormons have multiple wives. It ain't like the Catholic church where you get to say, "I'm Catholic, but I disagree with the Pope on abortion, birth control, and xxxxxxxx."

If you claim to be Mormon, and think you're having two wives, you are going to get ex-communicated ricky tick. OTOH, there are self-described "Fundamentalist" groups full of polygamists whose grandparents were Mormons in the past. A very loose "affiliation" to call "Mormon" IMO.

That being said, I doubt anyone is very interested in the doctrinal explanation for why polygamy was "okay" before and isn't "okay" any more. But here it is in two sentences:

Polygamy isn't "bad" or "good", and God has authorized a small percentage of people (for whatever reason He wants) to have more than one wife - like David for example - who was "given" his wives by the prophet Nathaniel.

For the rest of us, one wife is enough - and you don't get to go around picking up extras if God didn't call you to it. Pretty simple.

Lots of Fire and Brimstone Christians say that Polygamy is from Hell. At the same time they claim that the Bible is from God's own hand through the prophets - and many of those prophets were polygamists.

Not so simple all of a sudden.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago

Last edited by brunop; May 16, 2018 at 19:15.
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 19:12   #102
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
stereotypes are often very true and accurate:

you are in good company:

:r ofl::rof l:

Do you parade around in your little brothers Nazi uniform too?????

Still laughing, still nothing original.........

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 19:13   #103
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:
correct.

just a gaggle of self entitled dirt monkey con artists, advertising their fake calims of divine ancestry somehow giving them right to dominion over others.

and the dick cutting thing is just wacked.

You should hear my crazy sister's reasoning for why I should give her something for nothing . . . This shit is endemic.

Just live your life and follow the Golden Rule . . .

Later.

Old May 16, 2018, 19:21   #104
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
You should hear my crazy sister's reasoning for why I should give her something for nothing . . . This shit is endemic.

Just live your life and follow the Golden Rule . . .

Later.

but god told me that I was the special one, not you!

now gimmie what I want!
Old May 16, 2018, 19:24   #105
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post

I'm Mormon, and I've heard a LOT of "You're going to hell" in my life from the preachy End Times/Lake of Fire crowd.

FYI - no Mormons have multiple wives. It ain't like the Catholic church where you get to say, "I'm Catholic, but I disagree with the Pope on abortion, birth control, and xxxxxxxx."

If you claim to be Mormon, and think you're having two wives, you are going to get ex-communicated ricky tick. OTOH, there are self-described "Fundamentalist" groups full of polygamists whose grandparents were Mormons in the past. A very loose "affiliation" to call "Mormon" IMO.

That being said, I doubt anyone is very interested in the doctrinal explanation for why polygamy was "okay" before and isn't "okay" any more. But here it is in two sentences:

Polygamy isn't "bad" or "good", and God has authorized a small percentage of people (for whatever reason He wants) to have more than one wife - like David for example - who was "given" his wives by the prophet Nathaniel.

For the rest of us, one wife is enough - and you don't get to go around picking up extras if God didn't call you to it. Pretty simple.

Lots of Fire and Brimstone Christians say that Polygamy is from Hell. At the same time they claim that the Bible is from God's own hand through the prophets - and many of those prophets were polygamists.

If God exists and is the creator of all things then he fully understands genetics and may have moved/directed certain humans to have more than one wife in order to bring about things as he saw fit.

My experience in life is that people want to have sex because they are naturally wired to do so. And when you have the means you as a man will screw every desirable babe you can talk into bed while the women are very willing to lay with a man who has the means to take care of them.

We all make-up our own stories about ourselves for our own benefit.

It isn't very difficult figure out that we live on a planet eternally full of historical bullshit of some earlier inhabitant's creation.

Old May 16, 2018, 20:28   #106
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliYahu View Post
There weren't Jews before Avram.

See above.
Also, they don't snip off the end of a dick, are you seriously so ignorant?

Never existed, Asherah is not part of Jewish custom.

There are 3 main division, Cohen (priests, part of Levi), Levi, and Yisrael/Israel. Some know what tribe they are, but many don't - as it is unimportant unless you're a Levi.

You seem to think you know something, but you don't.

Eli
well Ali, yeah sure some of this has been eliminated from the Hebrew faith just as Rome washed away a Human Jesus
just saying over time custom changes.

The removal of our foreskin is seen as dick snipping by Goyim
again it had nothing to do with anything other than health of the tribes

Yeah no Jews prior to Abraham
sort of...

That family was exiled from Ur
we can argue the whys but the important item is at what point after you are kicked out of a community should one be allowed to declare a unique ethnic idendity ?

in short what was the "Jewish" ethnicity once booted from Ur...
I would venture to say they remained Chaldean, more broadly Mesopotamian and that "Jewish" is an artifical construct.

ya know, legend is Abraham's heresy was elevating one of the Sumarian G-ds over the recognized head deity.
That culture maintained brother G-ds
you had Enil, a celestial G-d and his brother Eniki
Eniki was the creator G-d who made Man
under their myths after members of the host started screwing human females Enil made the decision to wipe this rock clean of us. He tried it a number of times, all failures as his brother Eniki intervened.
finally Enil decides to wipe Earth with a massive deluge. Again Eniki saves some of mankind but ends up busted by brother.

Due to this Enil casts brother down to Earth, maroons him here
Sumaria worshipped the creator deity Eniki
Abraham worshipped that nasty other guy.

There are similar ancient traditions
the legend of Promtheus who so loved Man he gave us fire
he too was cast down

In Norway you had Baldar, another cast down

just a bunch of others in ancient tradition

The comical part with Abraham is under the faiths of his people, he became a Devil Worshipper. Yeah his G-d was the asshole who sought to destroy mankind rather than the cast down brother Eniki, the actual creator of our species.

In the gradual evolution that creator becomes Satan & Enil the true G-d of all

I am seriously a skeptic of myth
that said I often do wonder whether the three great faiths are actually following the wrong deity
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 20:41   #107
G1user
Registered

Quote:
well Ali, yeah sure some of this has been eliminated from the Hebrew faith just as Rome washed away a Human Jesus
just saying over time custom changes.

The removal of our foreskin is seen as dick snipping by Goyim
again it had nothing to do with anything other than health of the tribes

Yeah no Jews prior to Abraham
sort of...

That family was exiled from Ur
we can argue the whys but the important item is at what point after you are kicked out of a community should one be allowed to declare a unique ethnic idendity ?

in short what was the "Jewish" ethnicity once booted from Ur...
I would venture to say they remained Chaldean, more broadly Mesopotamian and that "Jewish" is an artifical construct.

ya know, legend is Abraham's heresy was elevating one of the Sumarian G-ds over the recognized head deity.
That culture maintained brother G-ds
you had Enil, a celestial G-d and his brother Eniki
Eniki was the creator G-d who made Man
under their myths after members of the host started screwing human females Enil made the decision to wipe this rock clean of us. He tried it a number of times, all failures as his brother Eniki intervened.
finally Enil decides to wipe Earth with a massive deluge. Again Eniki saves some of mankind but ends up busted by brother.

Due to this Enil casts brother down to Earth, maroons him here
Sumaria worshipped the creator deity Eniki
Abraham worshipped that nasty other guy.

There are similar ancient traditions
the legend of Promtheus who so loved Man he gave us fire
he too was cast down

In Norway you had Baldar, another cast down

just a bunch of others in ancient tradition

The comical part with Abraham is under the faiths of his people, he became a Devil Worshipper. Yeah his G-d was the asshole who sought to destroy mankind rather than the cast down brother Eniki, the actual creator of our species.

In the gradual evolution that creator becomes Satan & Enil the true G-d of all

I am seriously a skeptic of myth
that said I often do wonder whether the three great faiths are actually following the wrong deity
now would be a good time to ask -- what happened to Lilith and her offspring?

as for abram getting outlawed, well he played one too many games of "Burny Burny Cut Cut" with the kids--

Last edited by G1user; May 16, 2018 at 20:50.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 20:42   #108
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
monkey shit fight at the zoo... say, you guys all have that college education so how do they declare the winner in the monkey shit fight?
Old May 16, 2018, 20:51   #109
Bama Steve
Registered

Just more shit flinging, Jim.

Later, I got no more energy for this . . . It's like 'talking' to angry old women . . .

Old May 16, 2018, 21:01   #110
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
I think Frazier finally fired/divorced her and the kids were set on fire in protest by Lilith off-stage somewhere around the 10th season . . .

Who cares?

Old May 16, 2018, 21:04   #111
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
monkey shit fight at the zoo... say, you guys all have that college education so how do they declare the winner in the monkey shit fight?
When you are dealing with beliefs, facts dont matter !

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 21:10   #112
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:

sensitive are you ?

for what it's worth the Church of Latter Day Saints only eliminated Polygamy just shortly prior to admission into the Union, was completely mainstream before that.
Thing was the average Man was unable to support such a household, most old school Mormons had one, at best two wives and this goes way back to Nauvoo

Honestly, I had multiple bitches living with me. Did that shit for close to two years. Drove me half insane. One gal is more than enough
the catty shit gets extreme as they work to be the Alpha in the home

After Utah entered the Union there was just huge internal rebellion. Many refused to comply, for example are you familiar with the Danite Cult within your Church ?
pretty wild fukkers bunrop
again, initially you only took on extras as you were able to support them
Danites went totally goofy against this.

I love your Church btw, along with my old Church, the Mennonites your people are 1st on the scene of any major natural tragedy.

FEMA is a joke
up here the Mennonites filled pickups, started the trip south while Katrina was still rocking, bunch of Mormons joined in that caravan of plain folks
FEMA was johnny come lately to those two churches

goes back to the early days of your Church
have you read up on the Great Mormon War ?

By the time the Army hit the Great Salt Lake basin they had lost hundreds of men
Mormons didn't resist them at all
they quartered them in their own homes, nursed the enemy back to health
some took wives, never left.

more too it of course, the Utes just plagued the Army as Mormon allies.
figure that one, savage red skins defending white folks
truth was the natives liked the Mormons mostly.

so yeah I am super cool with your Church you damn' hateful Danite
Old May 16, 2018, 21:14   #113
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
When you are dealing with beliefs, facts dont matter !
But the shit does splatter so who wins in a shit fight Do all parties win because they had the courage? How about he who has the most shit stuck to him or maybe the least? Actually the question deserves at the very least an intellectual response or maybe a study at a university for ahh 1.5 million

Gents it doesn't matter who you think will go to heaven, you won't be making the decision on others, just yourself.
Old May 16, 2018, 21:15   #114
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

And certain people, still wonder why I always go armed for war!

Back to the original topic, at least somewhat;

Seems like 50 or more of those killed by the Izzys were card carrying members of Hamas, an outfit the USA has on the terrorist list.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-...-were-members/

And this is confirmed by Hamas!!!!!!

And also in the news, Canada condemns Israel for killing terrorist!

Says its excessive use of force or some such drivel.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/canada...izens-injured/

With friends like this trudo fellow, one does not need enemies, just saying.

And just when did killing known terrorist, out to do harm to others, become known as using excessive force??

I always believed it was just good old fashioned marksmanship!

Oh never mind, I figured it all out on my own, if the USA or Canada, or Germany, France, England, Russia or China kills a terrorist, that not using excessive force, its only excessive force when an IDF member does it.

F-ck these people, one and all.

Old May 16, 2018, 21:17   #115
Bawana jim
Registered

See you later guys, yall got me laughing so hard my false teeth sound like leggos in a vacuum cleaner.
Old May 16, 2018, 21:25   #116
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Really not much of a Hebrew thing G1

mostly again Sumarian

off the top of my head she was one of the host assigned to Adama as a companion, a task she rebelled against.
Seem to recall some texts that claim Enil transformed her into a Serpent as punishment.
yeah the same one who later tempted Eve to eat the fruit of Knowledge

wanna know why Man was booted from Eden ?
read your Bible, real clear
it was to prevent Adama from the fruit of life and thus becoming as G-d
Old May 16, 2018, 21:52   #117
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Really not much of a Hebrew thing G1

mostly again Sumarian

off the top of my head she was one of the host assigned to Adama as a companion, a task she rebelled against.
Seem to recall some texts that claim Enil transformed her into a Serpent as punishment.
yeah the same one who later tempted Eve to eat the fruit of Knowledge

wanna know why Man was booted from Eden ?
read your Bible, real clear
it was to prevent Adama from the fruit of life and thus becoming as G-d
yes, but the point is that Lilith was one of the wives/concubines of YHWH, after the first wife, Asherah--

Asherah and Lilith were not "women", they were "outsiders" (Lilith was supposed to be the offspring of demon/human/spiritual hybrids) and Lilth decided she wanted to screw with Adama to get that sweet cock, and she produced many white skinned red haired offspring from that union (some were the "giant"/human hybrids, like goliath for example), but then Lilith got bored with adama, and bailed out on him, so adama needed a new wife, so YHWH captured a slave girl from a hostile tribe, and instead of impregnating Eve himself as usual custom, he gave Eve to Adama.

The canonical distinction between Lilith and Eve is that Eve was a virgin girl, untouched and therefore "pure", "holy", "uncorrupted", only adama got to tap that honey pot.

the jews of course later say that YHWH killed Lilith and wiped out all her offspring, conveniently eliminating worries about "competition" to their fake legal claim of exclusive divine blood lineage. This is really important because without that fake claim to divine blood lineage, hebrewism is just another dirt cult.

obviously this is merely fairy tales retold and perpetuated to legitimize the tribal practices of the time, a PR campaign:
tribal warfare was not just about rustling goats, but also killing the men of the other tribe, and enslaving the boys and the female children, to be distributed as recreational/breeding stock. Nowadays that has morphed into Zionism.

Same shit as still goes on today pretty much. The muzzies are just better at it.

Last edited by G1user; May 16, 2018 at 21:59.
Old May 16, 2018, 21:55   #118
Bama Steve
Registered

Sounds like the story I would tell of my past wives to a kid.

And we are supposed to take this shit seriously?

Old May 16, 2018, 22:18   #119
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
I think Frazier finally fired/divorced her and the kids were set on fire in protest by Lilith off-stage somewhere around the 10th season . . .

A little known fact is that Coach was Lilith's father, and the writers conspired to destroy all records of this occurrence, due to the potential complications...

tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 22:21   #120
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Sounds like the story I would tell of my past wives to a kid.

And we are supposed to take this shit seriously?

well Steve, the Bible is packed with rather similar shit

do you take Scripture as factual truth ?

Where do you think Genesis came from...
some mushroom laced enema G-d pumped up Abraham's shit pipe ?
nope, it was borrowed from far more ancient traditions buddy
Old May 16, 2018, 22:25   #121
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
A little known fact is that Coach was Lilith's father, and the writers conspired to destroy all records of this occurrence, due to the potential complications...

Well I heard it was because the coach had many other daughters from different mom's of many different races but they all had the commonality of big ...ah jugs of beer because he loved to have a cold one after a hot one. But that's just a rumor started by Mable down the road. Mable blue label beer

Edited to add wah wah.
Old May 16, 2018, 23:01   #122
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
well Steve, the Bible is packed with rather similar shit

do you take Scripture as factual truth ?

Where do you think Genesis came from...
some mushroom laced enema G-d pumped up Abraham's shit pipe ?
nope, it was borrowed from far more ancient traditions buddy
"Brevity" is the soul of wit.

Use it.

Old May 16, 2018, 23:03   #123
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post

Please expound! I did not know these 'facts'.

Old May 16, 2018, 23:33   #124
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
yes, but the point is that Lilith was one of the wives/concubines of YHWH, after the first wife, Asherah--

Asherah and Lilith were not "women", they were "outsiders" (Lilith was supposed to be the offspring of demon/human/spiritual hybrids) and Lilth decided she wanted to screw with Adama to get that sweet cock, and she produced many white skinned red haired offspring from that union (some were the "giant"/human hybrids, like goliath for example), but then Lilith got bored with adama, and bailed out on him, so adama needed a new wife, so YHWH captured a slave girl from a hostile tribe, and instead of impregnating Eve himself as usual custom, he gave Eve to Adama.

The canonical distinction between Lilith and Eve is that Eve was a virgin girl, untouched and therefore "pure", "holy", "uncorrupted", only adama got to tap that honey pot.

the jews of course later say that YHWH killed Lilith and wiped out all her offspring, conveniently eliminating worries about "competition" to their fake legal claim of exclusive divine blood lineage. This is really important because without that fake claim to divine blood lineage, hebrewism is just another dirt cult.

obviously this is merely fairy tales retold and perpetuated to legitimize the tribal practices of the time, a PR campaign:
tribal warfare was not just about rustling goats, but also killing the men of the other tribe, and enslaving the boys and the female children, to be distributed as recreational/breeding stock. Nowadays that has morphed into Zionism.

Same shit as still goes on today pretty much. The muzzies are just better at it.
meh'
depends on the various versions of the story G1

Lilith has been linked to Astarte by some historians. It's an ancient story G1, quite a bit of variation to it buddy.

Yeah the Red haired offspring of Lilith was once promoted by the Vatican as an excuse to murder up my fellow gingers. Rome also placed Green eyes as a mark of the alleged demonic gal
As a result both became Devil's Marks along with left handedness

I am triple damned under all that idiocy, another reason I utterly loathe the bigotry of Christianity. Of course, I'm in great company. Two of of this nations first three Presidents under Federalism were Red headed Left handers, Washington & Jefferson. Remember, in Germany they were burning us up into the 1830s

Much of this was based in the vulgar habits of the Papacy
for some queer reason Rome feared Gingers
some tidbits maw over...

The earliest frescos of Jesus depict a Red headed man
as was Mary Magdalen and Judas
Did you know Mohammed was a ginger?
yes indeed, thats why in some sects of Islam Imans dye their beards with Henna. It's known as "The Beard of the Prophet"
Ghengis Khan was one too
some texts describe Attila as one as well
Ramases the Great was a red head as were other Egyptian Kings
gets better when you look at the noble houses of Europe, just a mess of us
I can list off many more.

try this one...
think of a mushroom
most folks automatically picture a specimine with a broad cap spotted with white dots
Why do we do that ?

Know what that shroom is ?
The Death Cap, Fly Agaric. An extremely pychoactive shroom used globally for thousands of years
Today you see salt and pepper shakers on this theme, pot holders, you name it and now you know.

Red hair is somewhat similar
Turn on cartoons
pay attention to the super heros
yeah, mostly red heads
You see it in martins obtuse facination with us

it's merely genetically locked memories in my opinion, purely instinctual.
these things are tens of thousands of years old

Shit, maybe we are as you claim, Lilith's spawn. Borne into devilment
I really doubt it though
I'm of an opinion we just process information differently G1

Note few really want to touch on these things these days
been extremely little research on either hair color or handedness since the era of Eugenics
perhaps you are correct, we are the true sons & daughters of G-d
those dirty Jooooz have just been in bed with Rome attempting to steal my birthright as the superior human huh
Old May 16, 2018, 23:35   #125
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
"Brevity" is the soul of wit.

Use it.

for me, that was extremely brief nitwit...
Old May 17, 2018, 00:13   #126
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
for me, that was extremely brief nitwit...
Thanks for the compliment, Sir.

Old May 17, 2018, 00:55   #127
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Damn, now we're in Wednesday night Bible study and I ain't even Baptist!

Must have sinned very badly is SEVERAL past lives to be made to tolerate all this.

BtW, most all religious faith books are R rated.

L,V, S, N, and I'm sure I'm missing a few initials!

Old May 17, 2018, 02:28   #128
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
There are no single cell animals, we humans are more complex than most can begin to visualize,,, the organization of all our component parts was never random,,, it required a intellect greater than any human processes, we are not even at the threshold of that process yet,,, who or what ever possessed that intellect is our Creator,,, and his Petre Dish is the Universe,,, you can't do this stuff at home and pull it off like some think,,, some secret ingredients are always left out.
We are probably one small part of his work, a Gathering if you will,,,, not unlike in a Star Wars homogenation/pasteurization to improve our life spans and "use by dates" where time is subjective,,, I'm using the Methuselah Calendar which is like dog years in reverse for humans,,, and now I have a appetite for Alpo and horse meat Tacos,,,, is that Jewish?

Last edited by martin35; May 17, 2018 at 02:44.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018, 02:31   #129
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
There are no single cell animals, we humans are more complex than most can begin to visualize,,, the organization of all our component parts was never random,,, it required a intellect greater than any human processes, we are not even at the threshold of that process yet,,, who or what ever possessed that intellect is our Creator,,, and his Petre Dish is the Universe,,, you can't do this stuff at home and pull it off like some think,,, some secret ingredients are always left.
We are probably one small part of his work, a Gathering if you will,,,, not unlike in a Star Wars homogenation/pasteurization to improve our life spans and "use by dates" where time is subjective,,, I'm using the Methuselah Calendar which is like dog years in reverse for humans,,, and now I have a appetite for Alpo and horse meat Tacos.
Alpo ain't bad!

Old May 17, 2018, 06:47   #130
Ted Kennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77365
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
And certain people, still wonder why I always go armed for war!

Back to the original topic, at least somewhat;

Seems like 50 or more of those killed by the Izzys were card carrying members of Hamas, an outfit the USA has on the terrorist list.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-...-were-members/

And this is confirmed by Hamas!!!!!!

And also in the news, Canada condemns Israel for killing terrorist!

Says its excessive use of force or some such drivel.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/canada...izens-injured/

With friends like this trudo fellow, one does not need enemies, just saying.

And just when did killing known terrorist, out to do harm to others, become known as using excessive force??

I always believed it was just good old fashioned marksmanship!

Oh never mind, I figured it all out on my own, if the USA or Canada, or Germany, France, England, Russia or China kills a terrorist, that not using excessive force, its only excessive force when an IDF member does it.

F-ck these people, one and all.
Yeah, the USA can set fire to kids in Waco, and somehow justify it. IDF does the same thing.

It's all about power, and at the moment Israel has it.

They've taken the land, right or wrong, and their big brother USA is gonna back'em up.

I disagree with the justification of all this crap, but that's where we're at, and it probably won't change until the USA goes broke, or another entity in the ME has a competitive force.

Israel counts on the USA to keep those possible "competitive forces" in check, lobbies, bribes, extorts our politicians to make sure we do that, while claiming it's in our "best interest" it's for "freedom" and all.....

Ain't got a thing to do with race or genealogy, like YH says, it's the nature of man. Israel just seems to be very adept at this game - for now.
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018, 10:07   #131
AliYahu
Registered

FALaholic #: 11084
Quote:
stereotypes are often very true and accurate:

you are in good company:

Contrary to popular belief - spread by her - she is NOT Jewish, and was raised Catholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Yeah but what about the Ashkenasi - no way are they descended from Abraham!
All this religious right to land is simply BS. We should determine that by genetics and not by theft.
Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Avraham, they live in the land of Ashkenaz.

Quote:

The word Lillith - Lailat - is literally the feminine form of the Hebrew word for 'Night' and nothing more than myth like succubi and such. She doesn't appear in any Biblical literature, only post-Biblical writings.

Eli
AliYahu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018, 10:20   #132
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Kennedy View Post
Yeah, the USA can set fire to kids in Waco, and somehow justify it. IDF does the same thing.

They've taken the land, right or wrong, and their big brother USA is gonna back'em up.

I disagree with the justification of all this crap, but that's where we're at, and it probably won't change until the USA goes broke, or another entity in the ME has a competitive force.

Israel counts on the USA to keep those possible "competitive forces" in check, lobbies, bribes, extorts our politicians to make sure we do that, while claiming it's in our "best interest" it's for "freedom" and all.....

Ain't got a thing to do with race or genealogy, like YH says, it's the nature of man. Israel just seems to be very adept at this game - for now.
Its really all about God and the folks in the middle east are fighting over who's god is law. Taking the land is just a symbol of who's god has the power. The USA has backed Israel but has Israel acted with the honor you would expect of those who represent god? God let's actions play out like nature, we see how they play out ever since 1948. Has America done better or worse since 1948?
Old May 17, 2018, 11:17   #133
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Contrary to popular belief - spread by her - she is NOT Jewish, and was raised Catholic!

Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Avraham, they live in the land of Ashkenaz.

The word Lillith - Lailat - is literally the feminine form of the Hebrew word for 'Night' and nothing more than myth like succubi and such. She doesn't appear in any Biblical literature, only post-Biblical writings.

Eli
Lillith = the moon goddess, goddess of the home (tent).
as distinct from YHWH, the masculine "public face" of the sun god, invented by the abram dynasty for the purposes of PR interactions with the goy.

the "divine lineage" of hebrewism is merely recycled myths and tribal rituals common to the region, retold and tweaked over cenurties developed as cover for action to perpetuate the legitiamcy of stone age tribal ways -- the business of murder, rape, enslaving of captives, and more recently including usury.

available evidence shows the muzies are just better atthe murder, rape, enslaving part.

as for di fi: life immitates art once again.
Old May 17, 2018, 11:40   #134
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
sensitive are you ?

for what it's worth the Church of Latter Day Saints only eliminated Polygamy just shortly prior to admission into the Union, was completely mainstream before that.
Thing was the average Man was unable to support such a household, most old school Mormons had one, at best two wives and this goes way back to Nauvoo...

for example are you familiar with the Danite Cult within your Church ? ...

I love your Church btw, along with my old Church, the Mennonites your people are 1st on the scene of any major natural tragedy...

FEMA is a joke...

goes back to the early days of your Church
have you read up on the Great Mormon War ?

By the time the Army hit the Great Salt Lake basin they had lost hundreds of men
Mormons didn't resist them at all
they quartered them in their own homes, nursed the enemy back to health
some took wives, never left.

so yeah I am super cool with your Church you damn' hateful Danite
Not sensitive. Don't care much about other people's opinions about my faith. My opinion is roughly this: my 'brand' may seem crazy to some people, and theirs might seem just as difficult to understand to me.

To the geniuses that lecture down to me about believing in myths and Super Baby Jesus and whatever, they are manifestly unaware that their own "disbelief" is as faith-based as my "belief". Which is harder to believe - God designed it, or "First there was nothing, and then there was something - and then later little bits of stuff got hit by lightning and things that weren't alive suddenly became alive AND in spite of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics (entropy) things randomly became more complex AND because there isn't enough matter in the universe to allow for all the complexity that exists in the known and observable universe there must be "multi-verses" which people can't explain but are like "Choose Your Own Adventure" books where maybe that did or didn't happen?

While many biologists are Darwinian atheists, these ^ problems are why most theoretical physicists believe in some sort of Design or God or both. Because they are better at math.

But I'm not sensitive about it because I don't care if people I don't know want to wallow around in the stupid.

Yes, I know the Danites. Yes, I know about the Utah war and Johnston's Army. Mormons didn't "not resist" - Mormons hemmed them in the mountain passes and stole their food, their draft animals, and harassed them until they couldn't prosecute a war. Mormons specifically did NOT shoot them or prosecute an attack against them. Yes, the Mormons ended up quartering them in their homes and keeping them alive during the winter.

Polygamy wasn't exactly "mainstream", and most people didn't practice it. That is well-documented. It was well-enough understood that while there were still social 'problems' with acceptance, most people weren't bitching publicly.

Yes - first to respond. Mormons believe that part of doing God's work is to relieve the suffering of those around us. We ain't perfect, but we're trying to help our neighbors out. The answer to "Who is our neighbor" is answered in that most famous parable...

Rock on, man. I like your point elsewhere about Rome getting rid of "human" Jesus.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago

Last edited by brunop; May 17, 2018 at 18:46.
Old May 17, 2018, 11:48   #135
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:

as for di fi: life immitates art once again.
Idiot, you spell "imitate" with one 'm'.

You're showing your stupid again.
Old May 17, 2018, 12:01   #136
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:

According to Wiki, and there are some sources for the claims, her paternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Poland, and her maternal grandparents were German Jews living in St. Petersburg, Russia - where they had to practice Russian Orthodoxy like all residents of St. Petersburg.

Not that it matters to me.

My opinion is that large studies demonstrating high IQs for Jews are offensive to people like G1user - possibly because he is stupid, or possibly because someone smarter than him (and Jewish) got him to sign a contract that he couldn't perform or something.

There is no real reason for this type of behavior, so it must be self-hatred that is spewing out?
Old May 17, 2018, 12:17   #137
Bawana jim
Registered

Just jabbering on here but it's interesting how some folks choose their religion, it is a choice. No matter what you were born into you get to choose your own path. Islam can force you through the motions but you still choose if you accept Islam. Born a jew you can still pick another path and so on.

Some men pick a religion that fits them like a suit of clothes because it fits the lifestyle they want. Some pick a religion just as insurance policy because there really might be a god. Others go through the science and history of man and his relationship with the god he professes ( did I spell that right nazis?).

Most men are so comfortable with the choices they made they can declare themselves winners and degrade others for their choices. It's man's way to gamble on winners and losers and many a man bets on the "sure thing" just before they go broke.

A lot of questions, does your religion come from your heart or do you pick it like a suit of clothes to wear in the light but throw off when nobody is there to see it? Man is a sinner, how many times can he be forgiven? Will the man be held to the standards he holds others to on judgement day. If you choose to live only by the law can you be forgiven if you break the law?

Carry on brothers.
Old May 17, 2018, 12:45   #138
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Idiot, you spell "imitate" with one 'm'.

You're showing your stupid again.
there is an ignore button, so use it.
Old May 17, 2018, 12:47   #139
G1user
Registered

Quote:
According to Wiki, and there are some sources for the claims, her paternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Poland, and her maternal grandparents were German Jews living in St. Petersburg, Russia - where they had to practice Russian Orthodoxy like all residents of St. Petersburg.

Not that it matters to me.

My opinion is that large studies demonstrating high IQs for Jews are offensive to people like G1user - possibly because he is stupid, or possibly because someone smarter than him (and Jewish) got him to sign a contract that he couldn't perform or something.

There is no real reason for this type of behavior, so it must be self-hatred that is spewing out?
no, the ashkenazi jew tribes show high IQ for right hemisphere functions only, which is why not so many jews in STEM fields, but common in speaking, art.
as distinct from the brown jew tribes show lower than avg IQ as common of arab demographics.

I have posted analysis on this before, and you failed to refute, because you can't.

but then you believe your own lie that you are somehow smarter than I am, so you can take your shitpostin' ass and go FOAD.

Last edited by G1user; May 17, 2018 at 12:53.
Old May 17, 2018, 14:39   #140
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Waco was state sponsored deliberate murder.
We're in agreement there.
But not done by the US military, unless I missed something.
FBI, ATF, all playing dress up and with green APC's and such.

When did the IDF ever burn women and children to death????

If you're speaking of deaths of innocent women and children caught up in a war and being killed when the combatants are going at one another, that does happen.

""Yeah, the USA can set fire to kids in Waco, and somehow justify it. IDF does the same thing.

Your comment seems to say, the IDF, sets out to set fire to women and children, as in, they target women and children, as was done in Waco, on purpose, and in a deliberate action.

If, that was your intent, then that is simply a lie!

As for Israel needing the USA to back it up, that went out the window in the early 1970's, when they, Israel gained nuclear status.

War is the nature of man, that's a given.

Would you rather have Israel fight a conventional war from time to time in the middle east to survive, or would you rather have the USA and many other countries support Israel to fight a conventional war, or have the USA and many other countries, simply abandon Israel to fight an unconventional war to survive, that would effect the whole world?

Those are your only two choices.

Reality is what it is, not something we'd want it to be.

Old May 17, 2018, 14:57   #141
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
there is an ignore button, so use it.
Use the ignore button with you???

Oh hell no!

Evil only exists in this world when good men say and do nothing.

Placing you and the likes of you on ignore would be allowing you to spew your hatreds, lies, and stupidity far and wide, all without being pushed back upon, that shit ain't never going to happen here.

I will say, you missed the section in school on this, as in, never piss off everyone at the same time.

You have attacked Christians, Catholics, Jews, LDS members, and just about everyone one else that can come to your warped feeble little mind.

Your use of NAZI propaganda line drawings and Senator Fienstein, well, you've well earned the label Anti-Semitic in its most extreme form.

I can tell, school teachers and school principals know this stuff, that your IQ is around that of a mongrel dog, and though vicious/violent at times, can't ever win out against a determined foe.

Now, all I'm doing, is watching to see, if anyone else here on the FF will come to your support.

Ignore you, oh hell no, from this point forward, you got a buddy to remind one and all, exactly what you are.

An to mankind.

Evil only exist in this world, when good and decent men say and do nothing when face with it.

And you are evil!

Old May 17, 2018, 18:35   #142
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
no, the ashkenazi jew tribes show high IQ for right hemisphere functions only, which is why not so many jews in STEM fields, but common in speaking, art.
as distinct from the brown jew tribes show lower than avg IQ as common of arab demographics.

I have posted analysis on this before, and you failed to refute, because you can't.

but then you believe your own lie that you are somehow smarter than I am, so you can take your shitpostin' ass and go FOAD.
1. I'm not ignoring you, because I have a strange fascination with grown-up aged men throwing hysterical spoiled-child tantrums in public spaces. It's like a train wreck, and I'm not going to look away.

2. Your "not so many Jews in STEM fields" is so stupid I can barely take it. I'm sure you don't have the balls to actually go look up facts on this topic, so I will bring them to you - and to all the other readers who want to ascertain for themselves that you are full of shit - as I have posited here and elsewhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...obel_laureates

Know what that says? It says that 22% of Nobel Laureates (Chemistry, Physics, Medicine, Literature, and Peace) are of Jewish heritage in spite of the fact that Jews make up 0.2% of the world population - meaning that they are 112 times more likely to be recognized for a contribution to the world's population than other groups. Maybe there is a secret cabal that has taken over the Nobel Prize committee and awards Jews at a shockingly high rate.

This means that your "analysis" is probably stupid. I didn't refute it because I didn't see it. Please show us all your excellent work with a link. I'm dying to see it. Also, and for your information, Physics, Chemistry, and Medicine are in the "STEM" categories.

3. What are the "brown Jew tribes"? Are you suggesting that Jacob's progeny (Israel) are necessarily of the same DNA characteristics as their grandfather's children born of a different mother? Because if you are, you are showing how little you know (again).

Or did I misunderstand that? Please tell us all about how either Arabs are Jews, or how the "jew tribes" all got destroyed, but some of them are out there being "brown jew tribes"?

Finally, when you post this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user
You are proving that I am, in fact, smarter than you. Thanks for making my point in print. Again. This has nothing to do with race or ethnicity, as I am not Jewish. It does have everything to do with your inferior intellect.

Because when you call getting called out for poor logic, bad spelling, grotesque bigotry, and epic douche-canoe behavior "shitposting", and can't see your own posts for what they are, you are proving to the world that you are too dumb to be a real person instead of a cartoon.

You keep it up. I'll keep bashing clown-heads.

Last edited by brunop; May 17, 2018 at 18:43.
Old May 17, 2018, 18:41   #143
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:

My opinion is based on an imperfect understanding of the situation on the ground, but I'm under the impression that Israel can't really take the gloves off or they'll get crucified in the media and at the U.N.

I don't think the IDF is anywhere near perfect, but this British commander had this to say about the IDF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN1MkAGuVyY
Old May 17, 2018, 19:23   #144
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
My opinion is based on an imperfect understanding of the situation on the ground, but I'm under the impression that Israel can't really take the gloves off or they'll get crucified in the media and at the U.N.

I don't think the IDF is anywhere near perfect, but this British commander had this to say about the IDF:

Israel could solve the problem of Gaza and the west Bank, solve the issue of Hamas and the PLO inside a few days.

But you are correct, the world would crucify them for solving the problem once and for all.

If Canada was firing missiles into the American heartland, at our cities and at our people, Canada would be a smoking hole in the ground nearly overnight.

And no one would bat an eye at the USA for doing that.

""Israel says the military has delivered eight trucks full of humanitarian aid and medical supplies to the Gaza Strip, where Israeli troops firing from across the border killed nearly 60 Palestinians at mass border protests on Monday.

Cogat, the military body for Palestinian civilian affairs, said Tuesday it has transferred 53 tons of medical equipment to Gaza this week, including medical fluids, bandages and physical therapy treadmills. It says fuel will be distributed later.""

http://www.readingeagle.com/ap/artic...ds-aid-to-gaza

""Every year thousands of patients from Gaza receive medical care in Israel, but these low-profile Israeli medical missions to Gaza and the subsequent daily professional communications between doctors on both sides of the border also impact the lives of hundreds of patients in Gaza.

"The collaboration, it's amazing" says Dr. Khaled Matar, director of the gastroenterology department at the public European Hospital in Khan Younis in Gaza, where Khamaysi visits a few times a year, and has helped establish an advanced endoscopy unit. "It's been very beneficial to our patients and to our team, and we can help more people this way."

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...s-palestinians

Then we have the Syrians;

http://www.globes.co.il/en/article-i...ren-1001229351

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...hospitals.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-2...israel/8543334

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2...ove-to-syrians

Israel will NOT turn away anyone for medical care.
The IDF picks up, from its border areas, all whom present to the border seeking medical care, no questions asked.
They are treated, and returned back where they crossed the border from, with food, water, medications, and a smile.

No other Army/country would do this in a time of war, which is constant on Israel's borders, to take in and treat, people they know, good intelligence, people who the day before was doing their best to kill Jews.

Don't try and ever understand this, its been this way since 1948, its a Jewish thing and if you're not a member of the club, forget it, because even as we do this shit, we don't even understand it all.

In 2014, at the height of the last Gaza war, the top Hamas leaders young child, 8 or 9, needed surgery or she would die.
She and her mother were brought to the border fence, she and her mother were collected by the IDF medics, taken to the very best hospital in Israel, was treated, and a couple weeks later, while fighting was still on going, returned by to her father, the Hamas leader who was doing his best to kill Jews.

Old May 17, 2018, 19:37   #145
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:

Well I have one understanding and it was given to me as the Samson plan. I understand it to be a threat that Israel has a plan to kill every man woman and child on earth if they die as a country. If you really ponder that then how could you ever trust them? How could you ever trust any man who goes along with that plan? If they are willing to kill all the innocent people in the world over their nation building in my mind they have become a corrupt people. God will figure it out.
Old May 17, 2018, 19:39   #146
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
1. I'm not ignoring you, because I have a strange fascination with grown-up aged men throwing hysterical spoiled-child tantrums in public spaces. It's like a train wreck, and I'm not going to look away.

2. Your "not so many Jews in STEM fields" is so stupid I can barely take it. I'm sure you don't have the balls to actually go look up facts on this topic, so I will bring them to you - and to all the other readers who want to ascertain for themselves that you are full of shit - as I have posited here and elsewhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...obel_laureates

Know what that says? It says that 22% of Nobel Laureates (Chemistry, Physics, Medicine, Literature, and Peace) are of Jewish heritage in spite of the fact that Jews make up 0.2% of the world population - meaning that they are 112 times more likely to be recognized for a contribution to the world's population than other groups. Maybe there is a secret cabal that has taken over the Nobel Prize committee and awards Jews at a shockingly high rate.

This means that your "analysis" is probably stupid. I didn't refute it because I didn't see it. Please show us all your excellent work with a link. I'm dying to see it. Also, and for your information, Physics, Chemistry, and Medicine are in the "STEM" categories.

3. What are the "brown Jew tribes"? Are you suggesting that Jacob's progeny (Israel) are necessarily of the same DNA characteristics as their grandfather's children born of a different mother? Because if you are, you are showing how little you know (again).

Or did I misunderstand that? Please tell us all about how either Arabs are Jews, or how the "jew tribes" all got destroyed, but some of them are out there being "brown jew tribes"?

Finally, when you post this:

You are proving that I am, in fact, smarter than you. Thanks for making my point in print. Again. This has nothing to do with race or ethnicity, as I am not Jewish. It does have everything to do with your inferior intellect.

Because when you call getting called out for poor logic, bad spelling, grotesque bigotry, and epic douche-canoe behavior "shitposting", and can't see your own posts for what they are, you are proving to the world that you are too dumb to be a real person instead of a cartoon.

You keep it up. I'll keep bashing clown-heads.

Jewish folks got nothing to apologize for, and the days of head bashing innocent Jewish men, women and children are over.

We HAVE FAR more people ready and able to deal with harshly, anyone and any where that ever gets that stupid again.

Many folks reading these words, and or their family members would not even be alive today, if it were not for the efforts of people, who just happen to be Jewish.

Some of the more notable Jewish contributions to the medical and biological sciences in the modern era are listed below. (The names of non-Jewish scientists mentioned in the accompanying discussion have been denoted with the superscript "+" in order to avoid confusion.)

The invention of local anesthesia by Carl Koller and the discovery of Novocaine by Alfred Einhorn.

The discovery that pancreatic dysfunction is the cause of diabetes by Oskar Minkowski (together with Joseph von Mering+) and the subsequent discovery that this dysfunction involves a deficiency in the hormonal secretions of the islets of Langerhans by Moses Barron. The work of the Canadian team that isolated insulin (Banting+, Best+, Collip+, and Macleod+) was based on these two prior discoveries.

The discovery of the ABO and other human blood groups and of the Rh factor by Karl Landsteiner. (The M, N, and P blood groups were co-discovered with Philip Levine and the Rh factor was co-discovered with Alexander Wiener). Landsteiner received the 1930 Nobel Prize for this work, which made safe blood transfusions possible for the first time. Landsteiner is also considered to be one of the giants of immunology, having made major contributions to the understanding of the chemical basis of antigen-antibody interaction.

The development of the sodium citrate blood storage technique by Richard Lewisohn. Prior to Lewisohn's work in 1913, blood could not be stored and had to be transfused directly between donor and recipient. The use of sodium citrate as an anticoagulant, together with the use of refrigeration (introduced by Richard Weil), permitted creation of the first blood banks. Lewisohn and Karl Landsteiner (see above) are considered to be the two researchers most responsible for the invention of modern blood transfusion, which is estimated to have saved in excess of one billion lives since the 1950s alone, making it the single greatest lifesaving medical advance in history.8

The introduction of the side-chain theory of antibody formation by Paul Ehrlich, which has evolved into clonal selection theory, the central paradigm of modern immunology. Ehrlich shared the 1908 Nobel Prize with Élie Metchnikoff* for their independent contributions to immunology. Ehrlich is also considered to be the founder of modern chemotherapeutic medicine. His development of Salvarsan (1909) and Neosalvarsan (1911) constituted the first effective treatment for syphilis and, in the words of Sir Alexander Fleming+, "the beginning - and a magnificent beginning - of bacterial chemotherapy." 9

The isolation and development of penicillin by Sir Ernst Chain. Chain shared the 1945 Nobel Prize for this work with Sir Alexander Fleming+ and Sir Howard Florey+. It was Chain who recognized the potential of Fleming's+ nearly forgotten discovery of the antibacterial properties of Penicillium molds (one of many agents then known to have such properties). Chain, a biochemist, was able to isolate the active antibacterial substance, viz., penicillin, and to work out its molecular structure (later confirmed in the Nobel-Prize-winning x-ray diffraction work of Dorothy Crowfoot Hodgkin+). Using samples that Chain produced, Chain and Florey+ demonstrated penicillin's stability, nontoxicity, and effectiveness against staphylococcal, streptococcal, and clostridial infections in laboratory animals and humans.

The development of streptomycin by Selman Waksman and Albert Schatz. Waksman received the 1952 Nobel Prize for this work, which created the first antibiotic effective against tuberculosis, for which (in combination with other drugs) it remains a therapeutic mainstay.

The development of isoniazid by Herbert Fox and Harry Yale. Although isoniazid, the leading drug used in the treatment of tuberculosis since the mid-1950s, was first synthesized in 1912 by Josef Mally+ and Hans Leopold Meyer (who later died in the Nazi concentration camp at Terezín), its anti-tubercular properties were not discovered until the early 1950s, when it was independently re-synthesized and clinically explored by three separate groups. These were headed, respectively, by Fox at Hoffmann-La Roche, Yale at Squibb, and Gerhard Domagk+ at Bayer. Isoniazid, used early on in combination with streptomycin and a third drug, para-amino salicylic acid (PAS), and more recently in combination with other drugs, has saved over a hundred million lives since the 1950s. (PAS was developed by Jörgen Lehmann+ in Denmark, based on studies carried out by Frederick Bernheim in the US. In these studies, Bernheim established the metabolic role of salicylic acid in the tubercle bacillus. PAS is basically designed to interfere with these salicylate-dependant metabolic processes, ultimately impairing or killing the bacillus.) In a related, but separate development, iproniazid, an isoniazid derivative first synthesized by Fox in 1951 as a potential anti-tubercular agent, was found to have powerful anti-depressant effects. It subsequently became the basis for the MAOIs (mono-amine oxidase inhibitors) that revolutionized the treatment of clinical depression in the post-war period.

The isolation of cortisone by Tadeus Reichstein. Reichstein shared the 1950 Nobel Prize with Edward Kendall+ and Philip Hench+. Reichstein and Kendall+ were recognized for having independently isolated and characterized the hormones of the adrenal cortex, the most important of which was cortisone.

The chemical synthesis of cortisone by Lewis Sarett*, Max Tishler, and Carl Djerassi. Sarett, working under Tishler at Merck, achieved the first chemical synthesis of the compound. With subsequent improvements by Tishler, Sarett's synthesis made cortisone a commercially available drug for the first time. Further advances achieved independently by Djerassi and by Percy Julian+ made economically viable, large-scale production possible. Sarett, Tishler, and Djerassi were all awarded US National Medals of Science (in 1975, 1987, and 1973, respectively).

The development of aspirin by Arthur Eichengrun and Felix Hoffmann+. Aspirin is an artificially modified form of salicylic acid, a naturally occurring substance that can be obtained from the bark of willow trees, whose analgesic properties have been known since antiquity. Salicylic acid is, however, very poorly tolerated by the digestive system, which greatly limits its medicinal value. Early attempts to reduce its toxicity through acetylation failed to yield acetylsalicylic acid of sufficient purity to be medicinally useful. The first successful synthesis of pure acetylsalicylic acid was achieved in 1897 by Felix Hoffmann+, working at F. Bayer & Co. in Germany. Recently developed evidence indicates, however, that credit for this development should have gone equally, or even predominantly, to Hoffmann's+ Jewish supervisor, Arthur Eichengrun.10

The discovery of prostaglandins by M. W. Goldblatt. (Also discovered independently by Ulf von Euler+.) Sir John Vane* was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1982 for demonstrating that the anti-inflammatory and analgesic action of aspirin-like drugs was via their inhibition of prostaglandin production. Vane also discovered the vasodilator prostacyclin, which led directly to the development of the ACE inhibitors that are widely used in the treatment of hypertension, heart failure, and other vascular diseases. The development of the COX-2 selective inhibitors (such as the "super-aspirin" Celebrex, widely used by severe arthritis sufferers) was largely the work of Philip Needleman.

The discovery of neurotransmitters by Otto Loewi. Loewi shared the 1936 Nobel Prize with Sir Henry Dale+ for their independent work on acetylcholine. Sir Bernard Katz and Julius Axelrod shared the 1970 Nobel Prize with Ulf von Euler+ for advanced work on neurotransmitters. Their work led directly to the development of the class of anti-depressants that includes Prozac, Zoloft, and Paxil. Axelrod, together with Bernard Brodie, Leon Greenberg, and David Lester, was largely responsible for the development of the pain reliever acetaminophen (Tylenol).

The discovery of endorphins and enkephalins by Solomon Snyder and Hans Kosterlitz, respectively. The discovery by Snyder of the opioid receptors in the mammalian nervous system led to the further discovery of endorphins and enkephalins, endogenous opioids that help to control mood and pain. The opioid receptors play a large role in the action of pain killers such as morphine. This new understanding of opioid action has in turn led to the development of synthetic pain killing substitutes with diminished potential for addiction. Snyder and Kosterlitz shared the 1978 Lasker Award in Basic Medical Research for this work.

The discovery and characterization of growth factors by Rita Levi-Montalcini, Viktor Hamburger, and Stanley H. Cohen. Levi-Montalcini and Cohen shared the 1986 Nobel Prize for their identification and isolation of the nerve and epidermal growth factors, respectively. Growth factors (others of which were subsequently discovered) are protein molecular "signals" emitted by cells to control growth and differentiation in neighboring cells. Cohen also elucidated the biochemical pathways through which growth factors act after binding to receptors on the outer membranes of target cells. Growth factors play a large role in embryonic development and are thought to have potential medical application in nerve regeneration, accelerated wound healing, and in the understanding and control of tumor cell proliferation. The "blockbuster" drug Herceptin for treating breast and other cancers is based, in part, on Cohen's epidermal growth factor research.

The development of Warfarin (Coumadin) anticoagulant therapy by Shepard Shapiro. Warfarin is the most commonly used anticoagulant for the prevention of heart attacks and strokes. It is also one of the most widely prescribed medications in the world. It was discovered in 1946 by Karl Paul Link+, who developed it as a rat poison. Its identification and development for use in human anticoagulant therapy resulted from the work of Shapiro in the early 1950s. Previously, in the early 1940s, Shapiro had pioneered the clinical use of the anti-clotting agent methylene dicoumarin (dicoumarol), which was also discovered by Link+.

The development of oral contraceptives by Gregory Pincus, Carl Djerassi, and Frank Colton.

The development of the Salk and Sabin polio vaccines by Jonas Salk and Albert Sabin, respectively. The resulting worldwide near-eradication of polio is estimated to be preventing over one-half million new cases of lifelong paralysis each year. The discovery that the causative agent in polio was, in fact, a virus was made in 1908 by Karl Landsteiner and Erwin Popper.

The development of the hepatitis-B vaccine by Baruch Blumberg and Irving Millman. Blumberg received the 1976 Nobel Prize, in part for this work, which has saved an estimated six-to-seven million lives.

The co-discovery of interferon by Alick Isaacs (in collaboration with Jean Lindenmann+). The large-scale production of recombinant interferon for medical use (a market currently in excess of $15 billion annually) is based largely on the work of Charles Weissmann and Sidney Pestka. Pestka received the US National Medal of Technology in 2001. Interferons are widely used in the treatment of multiple sclerosis, leukemias and lymphomas, melanomas, and hepatitis B and C.

The co-invention of monoclonal antibodies by César Milstein. Milstein shared the 1984 Nobel Prize with Georges Köhler+ for this work. Four of the top ten "blockbuster" anti-cancer drugs, including the top three, are now based on monoclonal antibody technology. The development of all four drugs was based on the application of this research to other research conducted by Jewish scientists. Specifically, Rituxan is based on the non-Hodgkin's lymphoma research of Ronald Levy; Avastin is based on the angiogenesis research pioneered by Judah Folkman; Herceptin is based on the the epidermal growth factor research of Stanley H. Cohen and the HER-2/neu protein research of Robert Weinberg, Jeffrey Drebin, and Mark Greene; and Erbitux is based on research by Michael Sela and John Mendelsohn. The combined annual sales of these four drugs are in excess of $20 billion. (Of the remaining six "small molecule" drugs among the top ten blockbuster anti-cancer agents, at least two are based on the research of Jewish scientists. Specifically, Velcade is based on work by Julian Adams, Avram Hershko, Alexander Varshavsky, Aaron Ciechanover, and Irwin Rose; and Gleevec is based, in part, on the research of Brian Druker.)

The invention of cancer chemotherapy by Louis Goodman, Alfred Gilman, and Sidney Farber. In the early 1940s, Goodman and Gilman discovered the effectiveness of mechlorethamine ("nitrogen mustard") in the treatment of lymphatic malignancies. In the late 1940s, Farber produced the first chemically induced remissions from leukemia using the folic acid inhibitors aminopterin and methotrexate. Eventually mechlorethamine and methotrexate, used in combination with other anti-cancer agents (mechlorethamine is the "M" in MOPP) and radiation, would lead to cures for many previously fatal lymphomas and leukemias, respectively.

The co-development of 6-MP (6-mercaptopurine) by Gertrude Elion, which used in combination with methotrexate and other drugs, has led to cures for most forms of childhood leukemia. Elion was also the co-developer of azathioprine (Imuran), the immunosuppressant that made organ transplants possible between individuals other than identical twins, and of acyclovir (Zovirax) for the treatment of herpes viral infections. Elion and George Hitchings+ received the 1988 Nobel Prize for their joint work.

The discovery and development of cisplatin by Barnett Rosenberg, which has led to a complete reversal in the prognosis for testicular cancer, a malignancy that had almost always been fatal and is now roughly 90% curable. The chemotherapeutic protocols for the use of cisplatin in the treatment and cure of testicular cancer were developed by Lawrence Einhorn (who supervised the successful treatment of Tour de France champion Lance Armstrong+).

The revolutionizing of radiation oncology by Henry Kaplan. Kaplan, the long-time head of radiology at Stanford Medical School, introduced the use of megavolt x-ray therapy in the 1950s, using linear accelerators (LINACs) to generate the required high-energy radiation. The medical LINAC is now the primary tool used in radiation oncology worldwide. Since the 1950s, an estimated forty million cancer patients have received such radiation treatments. (Currently about half of all cancer patients receive radiotherapy, primarily from LINAC-generated x-rays.) Even more significantly, Kaplan and his associates demonstrated that radiotherapy could be employed as a curative, rather than a merely palliative, cancer treatment. By the late 1970s, using radiotherapy protocols largely developed by Kaplan and his group, cure rates of 70%-80% were being achieved in patients with early-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma, which had previously been a uniformly fatal disease. Kaplan and Saul Rosenberg were the first to apply chemotherapy as an adjunct to radiation therapy in Hodgkin's disease, their regimens achieving initial cure rates in the late 1970s of 30%-40% in late-stage Hodgkin's disease. (With subsequent dramatic improvements in chemotherapy, the primary and secondary roles of radiation and chemotherapy have been reversed; cure rates are now 98% in early-stage Hodgkin's disease and 85% in advanced disease.) Kaplan and his associates were also responsible for the clinical trial studies that established the utility of the histopathologic classification scheme for non-Hodgkin's lymphomas proposed by Henry Rappaport in 1956. Although not widely accepted at the time, the Rappaport classification (with subsequent modifications) has become the most widely used in the staging and treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphomas. For his pioneering work in radiation oncology, Kaplan became in 1969 the only biomedical scientist to be awarded the prestigious Atoms for Peace Award.

The co-discovery of oncogenes by Harold Varmus and the elucidation of their role in human cancer by Robert Weinberg, Michael Wigler, Bert Vogelstein, Arnold Levine, and others. Varmus shared the 1989 Nobel Prize with Michael Bishop+ for this work.

The discovery of retroviruses and their associated reverse transcriptase enzyme by David Baltimore and Howard Temin. Baltimore and Temin shared the 1975 Nobel Prize for their independent discovery of these viruses, which are implicated in AIDS and in some cancers, and whose existence disproved the "central dogma" of molecular biology.

The development of AZT, protease inhibitors, and other drugs used in the treatment of AIDS by Jerome Horwitz, Samuel Broder, and Irving Sigal. AZT (Retrovir), which was originally synthesized by Horwitz for use as an anti-cancer agent, proved to be the first of the reverse transcriptase inhibitors found effective against HIV. Its identification as such in clinical trials was largely the result of efforts led by Broder, who also co-developed two other reverse transcriptase inhibitors (ddl and ddC). Sigal, who was senior director of molecular biology at Merck prior to his death in the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, was the first to demonstrate the effectiveness of protease inhibitors against HIV. Used in combination, the various reverse transcriptase and protease inhibitors have dramatically improved the outlook for AIDS patients.

The elucidation of the biochemistry of cellular metabolism by Otto Warburg*, Otto Meyerhof, Gustav Embden, Jacob Parnas, Sir Hans Krebs, Fritz Lipmann, Herman Kalckar, Carl Neuberg, Gerty Cori, Konrad Bloch, and others. This includes much of the basic work on glycolysis (Embden-Meyerhof-Parnas pathway), the urea and citric acid cycles (Krebs cycles), the pentose phosphate pathway, and oxidative phosphorylation and the role of ATP, as well as significant contributions to the characterization of glycogen and fatty acid metabolism. Warburg, Meyerhof, Krebs, Lipmann, Cori, and Bloch all received Nobel Prizes.

The invention of radioisotopic tracer techniques by George de Hevesy, Friedrich Paneth, Rudolf Schoenheimer, David Rittenberg, Martin Kamen, William Hassid, and Samuel Ruben. Hevesy and Paneth introduced the general technique, for which Hevesy won the 1943 Nobel Prize in chemistry; Kamen and Ruben discovered the long-lived carbon-14 radioisotope, which has had widespread application in biology (and is also the basis of radiocarbon dating). Melvin Calvin employed carbon-14 to elucidate the so-called dark reactions of photosynthesis, for which he was awarded the 1961 Nobel Prize in chemistry. (Others who made major contributions to the understanding of photosynthesis include the physicist George Feher and the Nobel laureates James Franck, Richard Willstätter, and Otto Warburg*.)

The invention of radioimmunoassay by Rosalyn Yalow and Solomon Berson, which has revolutionized clinical and research practice in such fields as endocrinology and blood banking. The technique, which can be made exquisitely sensitive to trace amounts (nano- and pico-molar concentrations) of specific blood substances, is employed in measuring the levels of most hormones, screening donated blood for hepatitis-B virus, and in allergy and drug level testing. Yalow received the Nobel Prize in 1977 for this work. (Berson died in 1972.)

The determination of key components of the experimental basis for the double helix model of DNA by Phoebus Levene, Erwin Chargaff, and Rosalind Franklin. In 1929, Levene discovered that DNA contains a sugar called deoxyribose and that it consists of a chain of what he termed "nucleotides," units composed of the deoxyribose sugar, a phosphate group, and one of four purine or pyrimidine bases. (The purine and pyrimidine molecular base constituents of DNA were discovered by the German biochemist Albrecht Kossel+.) Levene incorrectly concluded that all four bases were present in equal proportions. Chargaff, however, showed that the four bases were, in fact, present in specific pairwise ratios ([adenine]=[thymine] =/= [guanine]=[cytosine]), implying both structural base pairing and base coding of the genetic information. Finally, Rosalind Franklin's x-ray crystallographic studies of DNA provided the clear evidence for a double helical structure. The theoretical model of Watson+ and Crick+ was largely based on the experimental data provided by the aforementioned chemical and structural analyses.

The breaking of the genetic code by Marshall Nirenberg. Nirenberg and Har Gobind Khorana+ shared the 1968 Nobel Prize for their independent determinations of the code.

The co-discovery of the basic mechanisms of gene regulation by François Jacob, Walter Gilbert, Mark Ptashne, Andrew Fire, Gary Ruvkun, Howard Cedar, Aharon Razin, Michael Grunstein, and Michael Levine. Jacob shared the 1965 Nobel Prize with Jacques Monod+ for their joint work on the development of the operon-repressor model of gene regulation, which was experimentally confirmed by Gilbert, who isolated the lac operon repressor (but whose 1980 Nobel Prize in chemistry was in recognition of other work), and by Ptashne, whose exploration of the phage lambda switch greatly elucidated the process by which regulatory proteins (repressors) switch on and off gene expression. Fire co-discovered RNA interference, an RNA-based gene control process, for which he shared a Nobel Prize in 2006. A second RNA-based gene control mechanism involving short strands of RNA called microRNA was co-discovered by Ruvkun. Cedar and Razin shared the 2008 Wolf Prize in Medicine for their role in the discovery of DNA methylation, which together with histone modification, co-discovered by Grunstein, forms the basis of the new field of epigenetics, which deals with the molecular mechanisms involved in gene activation and suppression by environmental influences. Levine's work on the organization and function of the homeobox genes (which he co-discovered) "has done for animal development what the work on the lac operon and phage lambda did for understanding gene regulation in simpler organisms."11 The discovery of these master genes and their role in development has "shattered our previous notions of animal relationships and of what made animals different, and opened up a whole new way of looking at evolution."12

The discovery of RNA and major contributions to the elucidation of its structure and function by Phoebus Levene, François Jacob, Sydney Brenner, Matthew Meselson, Sol Spiegelman, Sidney Altman, Sir Aaron Klug, Alexander Rich, Leslie Orgel, Andrew Fire, Gary Ruvkun, Roger Kornberg, Ada Yonath, and others. RNA was first identified as a nucleic acid distinct from DNA by Levene in the course of his seminal studies of the nucleic acids in the early part of the twentieth century. The concept of messenger RNA (mRNA) as an information-bearing DNA-to-ribosome intermediary in protein synthesis was first formulated by Jacob and Jacques Monod+ in 1961 and subsequently verified in experiments conducted by Brenner, Jacob, Meselson, and Spiegelman. The surprising catalytic properties of RNA were independently discovered by Altman and by Thomas Cech+, supporting the concept of a pre-biotic "RNA world," first proposed in 1963 by Rich and, independently a few years later, by Orgel and others. Definitive x-ray diffraction studies of RNA structure were first carried out independently by Klug and by Rich. Rich co-discovered double helical RNA and went on to discover the more general process of nucleic acid hybridization, whose further development would "become the technical foundation of modern molecular biology."13 Nucleic acid hybridization, e.g., lies at the heart of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR), which has revolutionized molecular biological research practice. Double helical RNA has recently been found to play a role in the control of gene expression in a process called RNA interference (RNAi), which was co-discovered by Fire. Another RNA control process regulating gene expression that involves very short, single-stranded RNA molecules called microRNA (miRNA) was co-discovered by Ruvkun. In recent years, sophisticated x-ray crystallographic analyses using synchrotron radiation sources were developed and employed by Kornberg to elucidate the structural dynamics of RNA-polymerase-directed DNA-to-mRNA transcription. Cryo-crystallographic and synchrotron radiation techniques were also developed and used by Ada Yonath to elucidate the structural dynamics of the process of translation, i.e., ribosomal protein synthesis, which involves mRNA, rRNA (ribosomal RNA), and tRNA (transfer RNA). These studies have revealed the ribosome to be, in fact, a very complex ribozyme (RNA enzyme). Jacob, Brenner, Altman, Klug, Fire, Kornberg, and Yonath were all awarded Nobel Prizes. Rich received the US National Medal of Science in 1995.

The co-invention of gene splicing by Stanley N. Cohen. Cohen and Herbert Boyer's+ invention opened up the new field of genetic engineering. Cohen and Boyer+ were recipients of both the US National Medal of Science and the US National Medal of Technology. The latter award cited them "for their fundamental discovery of gene splicing techniques allowing replication in quantity of biomedically important new products, and beneficially transformed plant materials. This discovery of recombinant DNA technology has transformed the basic science of molecular biology and the biotechnology industry." Other major contributors to genetic engineering include Paul Berg, Walter Gilbert, and Daniel Nathans, all of whom received Nobel Prizes for their work.

The discovery of nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) by I. I. Rabi. Rabi received the 1944 Nobel Prize in physics for the demonstration of NMR in molecular beams. Felix Bloch shared the 1952 Nobel Prize in physics with Edward Purcell+ for their independent inventions of condensed matter NMR spectroscopy, which is important in biomolecular structure studies, as well as being the basis of the MRI diagnostic imaging technique.14

The invention of the flexible endoscope by Basil Hirschowitz, which has revolutionized surgery by greatly reducing the complexity and invasiveness of many surgical procedures. (This work, undertaken in the mid-1950s, led to the production of the first glass-clad optical fibers, which later revolutionized modern telecommunications.)

The co-invention of LASIK eye surgery by Samuel Blum (together with Rangaswamy Srinivasan+ and James Wynne+).

The invention of phacoemulsification cataract surgery by Charles Kelman, which is the technique most widely used for cataract removal worldwide. More than two hundred million such operations have been performed. It has revolutionized the procedure by completely eliminating the need for hospitalization, which had previously averaged one week. Kelman was a recipient of both the US National Medal of Technology in 1992 and the Lasker Award for Clinical Medical Research in 2004 (posthumously).

The invention of the cardiac defibrillator, external pacemaker, and cardiac monitor by Paul Zoll. Zoll (and, independently, Wilson Greatbatch+ ) later invented the implantable cardiac pacemaker. Michel Mirowski and Morton Mower were two of the four inventors of the automatic, implantable cardiac defibrillator.

The invention of the Heimlich Maneuver by Henry Heimlich.

The co-invention of the basic technique used worldwide for the controlled chlorination of drinking water supplies by Abel Wolman. Wolman and Linn Enslow's+ invention resulted in a dramatic reduction in the incidence of such waterborne diseases as cholera, dysentery, and typhoid fever; as such, it was arguably the single most important contribution to public health in the twentieth century. The number of lives thereby saved has been variously estimated as running into the hundreds of millions. Wolman received both the Lasker Award for Public Service in 1960 and the US National Medal of Science in 1974. The Abel Wolman Municipal Building, one of the largest buildings in Baltimore, MD (where he taught at Johns Hopkins), was named in his honor.

http://jinfo.org/Biomedical_Research.html

And from me, to all people hating Jews, you can all kiss my rosy red ass!!!!

Old May 17, 2018, 19:43   #147
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Well I have one understanding and it was given to me as the Samson plan. I understand it to be a threat that Israel has a plan to kill every man woman and child on earth if they die as a country. If you really ponder that then how could you ever trust them? How could you ever trust any man who goes along with that plan? If they are willing to kill all the innocent people in the world over their nation building in my mind they have become a corrupt people. God will figure it out.
Screw your stupid self and the dead horse you rode in on!

Mark was correct, the most stupid individual to ever hit a key board on the FF.

Old May 17, 2018, 20:59   #148
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

There are times, when being short with people, regardless of how damn stupid they are, is simply not called for, nor good manners, and this is one of those times.

So back to my normal mostly civil self.

Bottom line, Israel and those remaining Jews in the world today, we're not going anywhere, nor will many apologies be forthcoming for surviving all the world has thrown at us.

If anyone does not care for the company of any other, then just stay the hell away from that person or persons and mind your own damn buisness.

If anyone is looking for a whipping dog, be forewarned, a certain old standard whipping dog now has teeth and will bite your ass hard, if messed with.

shalom

And the world is not right tonight, the Braves game against them cubby people got rained out, and now my wife wants me to do a whole list of honey do's, which sucks.

Old May 17, 2018, 21:51   #149
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Jim? Hello?

Back to reality, man.
Old May 17, 2018, 22:02   #150
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
A lot of what I've read here makes me want to vomit....