Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old December 19, 2017, 18:17   #1
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
It ain't just the lyin' FBI jackholes, the locals are also guilty AF

It ain't just the lyin' FBI jackholes, the locals are also guilty AF

Indianna tranny blue gang captain gets herself suspended for bigotted white privilege remarks belittling a colleague (possibly a subordinate?), backed up by Black HNIC blue gang chief of police.

tranny faction of the blue gang is displaying pack dominance behavior, wanting control of the other wolves.

ordinarily this sort of display of militant behavior as to displays of predilection for sexual kinks might be construed as evidence of mental problems, but this is the trannies getting special legally protected status, even for liable/slander against the professional character of straight blue gangers.

UPDATE:

the commisioners voted to give him/her its' job back:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1E1288

Quote:
(Reuters) - A female Indiana police officer suspended after calling out a fellow officer for “white male privilege” during a transgender awareness training session was reinstated on Thursday.

Plainfield police Captain Carri Weber, placed on leave following an incident posted online that drew national press attention, was issued a reprimand but returned to her duties by the city’s board of police commissioners, city officials said.
note: this incident is about a white cop calling out the false accusation by the tranny/BLM faction that trannies are 3.31 times (i.e. 331 percent) more likely to be victimized by straight cops compared to straights.

so there you have it, professional libel/slander by trannies/BLM is now legally protect speech.

which also green light tranny blue gang mercs making up chicken shit charges/use of force against straight non-cops as legally protected speech, exempt from accountability
and that constitutes a clear and present threat to the public.

Last edited by G1user; December 19, 2017 at 18:52.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 19, 2017, 18:25   #2
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Good for that Officer, for standing his ground - BRAVO!
Old December 20, 2017, 10:18   #3
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
The only proper response to this kind of absurdity is to stand up to it. If I get fired from my job so be it, but no way someone who doesn't have the good sense not to chop off their own dick is going to tell me my business. That moron should not have been fired in the first place, just told to go eff itself and whichever of the 26 genders it belongs to.
Old December 20, 2017, 16:42   #4
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
As in Sodom and Gomorrah the Perverts will call out the chaste and virtuous so that they may "know" them.
Their point is to make chastity and virtue the perversion,,, look it up.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote