Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old December 13, 2017, 22:50   #1
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Mueler team member emails

I am not going to post any details about this because I would have to do research and I'm lazy. And tired. But from what I've heard today on Rush and Hannity, some of Mueler's squad from the DOJ talked about actively trying to defeat President Trump, and influencing the election, through prosecuritorial action.

Why is this not a conspiracy to commit a felony? Why isn't this obstruction of justice? How is it these people are not under arrest? Why is Hillary Clinton not under indictment?

I'm a huge fan of President Trump, but if someone in this cabal doesn't go to prison pretty soon, I'm forced to conclude he's in on it somehow.

These deepstaters need to be hung, but I'll settle for inictment, a guilty plea, and probation. My patience is wearing thin. This looks like a coup.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13, 2017, 23:34   #2
garandguy10
Registered

FALaholic #: 10840
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
I am not going to post any details about this because I would have to do research and I'm lazy. And tired. But from what I've heard today on Rush and Hannity, some of Mueler's squad from the DOJ talked about actively trying to defeat President Trump, and influencing the election, through prosecuritorial action.

Why is this not a conspiracy to commit a felony? Why isn't this obstruction of justice? How is it these people are not under arrest? Why is Hillary Clinton not under indictment?

I'm a huge fan of President Trump, but if someone in this cabal doesn't go to prison pretty soon, I'm forced to conclude he's in on it somehow.

These deepstaters need to be hung, but I'll settle for inictment, a guilty plea, and probation. My patience is wearing thin. This looks like a coup.
It is neither conspiracy to commit a felony or obstruction of justice, it is Sedition.
garandguy10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 07:54   #3
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
The deep state protects itself from procecution, when everyone is in on the crime there is nobody to go after criminals. Who isn't part of this? If there was an honorable man in the justice department or the FBI we would have seen procecution by now. The country is run by criminals.
Old December 14, 2017, 11:47   #4
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
this exposes the FBI. DOJ, the 17 intel agencies operating in DC, and the FISA court as knowing/willing democrat operatives.

in graphic format:

Last edited by G1user; December 14, 2017 at 12:01.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 13:15   #5
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
They should all be in neck chains, being lead to the guillotine, after having been subjected to a list of medieval interrogations, the like has never been seen in America............. since the days of the Native American, Algonquin and Apache Interrogation bureaus.

For now, we will have to settle for continual public exposure and humiliation, and the deep knawing fear, that is NOW in the guts of every conspirator.

Ever been worried, really worried? They are all REALLY WORRIED, and humiliated. REALLY GUT SICK WORRIED. Throwing up worried, Valium worried, whiskey worried.

Believe me the CIA's John Brennan and DCI Clapper were in on all of this, and they are living with the GUN in their hands, CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE, (as many are), as I write this.

Humiliation and exposure kills, just like a broken heart.

Suicide is an "out" for many.............humiliated cops eat the gun plenty, and I suspect, FBI Agents have that appetite too.

Bon appetite!!!!!
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 14:16   #6
SawbriarRips
Registered

FALaholic #: 63304
RELEASE STRATEGY

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-143389

The criminality is so deep...Yuuge!

"How would you introduce the findings to the larger U.S. electorate?"

This may explain why the information is being released in such a way, including, but not limited to, as to mitigate mainstream media manipulation and censorship.

MAGA
SawbriarRips is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 14:55   #7
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by SawbriarRips View Post
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-143389

The criminality is so deep...Yuuge!

"How would you introduce the findings to the larger U.S. electorate?"

This may explain why the information is being released in such a way, including, but not limited to, as to mitigate mainstream media manipulation and censorship.

MAGA
meat of the issue:
Quote:
"Director Comey seems to be in a very precarious position because the entire operation against Trump was a counterintelligence operation run from within the FBI albeit using DOJ assistance. Additionally, the non-indictment of Hillary Clinton, due to the political manipulation of evidence by Agent Strzok, becomes the second liability of James Comey.

If the FISA warrant used to gain wiretaps and surveillance on Donald Trump was obtained using false, manipulated or fraudulent information, which currently seems highly likely, the entire operation becomes a criminal conspiracy and the question(s) become who knew what, when, and how far up was that authorized."
I suspect threat of indictments will be used to apply pressure and expose the deep state rats, make them squirm, but criminal charges will never be realized in court of law; but what is important is that congress will continue act to keep on funding this criminal conspiracy in spite of the exposed corruption.

between that and the busted Awan family hacking ring exposing the that datat systems democrats of donk congress critters are thoroughly compromised,
and the recent exposure of congressional accounts forking over hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars paid to hush up victims of sexual adventures by congress critters,
it is up to the american public to repudiate this criminal business enterprise by indictment at the polls,

or, not.

probably "not".
Old December 14, 2017, 16:24   #8
SawbriarRips
Registered

FALaholic #: 63304
ZIPPO TIME!

Remember when they laughed and said Trump would NEVER be elected?

More from link

"As Ohio Rep Jim Jordan stated yesterday (after the Rod Rosenstein questioning), the next

move is to put each of the named people in front of congress for questioning. Andrew

McCabe, Bill Priestap, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, and possibly Nellie Ohr and

Glenn Simpson, are questioned about the details behind the specific information provided

by the IG releases. Get them under oath, get them on-the-record, and get them

committed to one story.

Most likely, just like Lois Lerner, this crew will plead the fifth. However, unlike Lois Lerner

the underlying evidence will exist from within the Inspector General’s year-long

investigation. Against 1.2 million pages of documentation, we know of so far, it really

doesn’t matter if they cooperate or not.

Their compliance with congress is irrelevant to their possible outcome. The IG

investigative report provides all the needed substance to consider indictments.

Cooperate or not, the U.S. Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, will now be in a position to

accept the exhaustive evidence provided by the IG report – and make a decision on

whether or not to indict them."

MAGA
Stay Motivated!
SawbriarRips is online now   Reply With Quote