Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old November 29, 2017, 12:54   #1
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Were the marines really sent in?

Much about the 'Marines storming CIA HQ - much mis-info here! Anyone know more about this - one would like it to be true but is it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=PwGL56FK8vE

and this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9puSV26D5Sc - Robert David Steele, opine concerning the Pedo scandal!

Interesting times, that hopefully becomes more interesting!

Last edited by Trypcil; November 29, 2017 at 13:08.
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 29, 2017, 14:11   #2
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
did not hear of this in the main stream media, very hush-hush, the media has to be part of the problem

if this is all true Trump's next move should be to lock down the senate & house arrest traitors, quickly try them & hang ASAP

the swamp will be as dry as the Sahara in no time at all

time to make lots of popcorn and chill beverages I do not want to miss anything
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 29, 2017, 14:33   #3
KoKodog
Registered

some explanation

Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill
Old November 29, 2017, 14:47   #4
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

A brewing storm!

If fake - i wonder as to why? The media of course is complicit in guilt, the news channels, Hollywood and much else, hence any msm blackout - if true, what will the ramifications be. Might this trigger a financial crash? Hopefully there is already a plan in place for that - perhaps the dissolution of the fedres and a return to a constitutional based gold, and silver system( as per JFK) - and the sudden death of the Dollar/Bretton Woods.
With all Trump's travels and dealing, makes one wonder what he really was talking about with Asian leaders and Putin, as opposed to what the msm has reported about - Coy Carp food!

What about all those leg braces, that keep changing feet - Ankle bracelets?

http://investmentwatchblog.com/cant-...his-left-foot/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-accident.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...prained_ankle/

Them undeclared indictments come to mind!
Old November 29, 2017, 15:00   #5
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
I have been saying we are at war with the swamp, it's a real fight for power. The swamp is world wide, not just here and the battle is going to escalate in my opinion. Do you wonder why Trump surrounded himself with Generals, the future isn't certian yet.
Old November 29, 2017, 18:15   #6
Wil-C
Registered

FALaholic #: 17357
WOW!!

I remember the thing with Hannity some ways back, that he had something big coming. Didn't hear anything so didn't know what to make of it.

Now? if this is for real? MAGA on a massive scale....
Old November 29, 2017, 18:47   #7
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

A violent Act of Peace?

Certainly Bawana Jim, I think if this is true it will be a World affecting moment. If Trump has been talking with China, Russia, India et al - we could see Peace again in our Time - he has been very well received, oddly.
The Revelations, the absolute routing of the left, and all the Snowflakedness meltdowns - there will likely be mass sanctuary crying centres where idiots can go to cry themselves to death, or at least the Death of their beliefs - Via the exposure of the biggest Con in History recorded.
Robert Steele says we have 90 days, for electoral reform, to be in time for 2018 - the 2nd video is definitely worth a watch! Peace, via Entropy!
Old November 29, 2017, 18:49   #8
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
CIA director would have to be with Trump on this, to arrest the Brennan Clapper-Susan Rice-Obama cabal, that still is running interference for the anti Trumpers.

It would take a good marine contingent to lock down the facility as a training exercise.

Schumer would be screaming by now if it was true.

The problem is that the FBI and DOJ also need about 2000 arrested too.
The Mandalay Bay mess, Chandra Levy, 911 all seem to be part of a long running tv series
Prince Harry is aslo marrying a sleeper.
https://cbplasticsurgery.com/celebri...astic-surgery/

The world is crumbling a bit for sure.

Last edited by V guy; November 29, 2017 at 19:07.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 29, 2017, 18:55   #9
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

I don't think so V - the nature of a counter coup wouldn't require it - a simple Steamrollering, bashing the doors down and the seizing of the Helm. The collusion between the alphabets, is the deepstate - but the CinC can do what he wants! If there is separation between the alphabets, and the President - surely it is his duty to reign them in, by hook and crook!?
Old November 29, 2017, 19:02   #10
KoKodog
Registered

the main stream media whores have been a pile of wet blankets on the real news

seems Trumps side trip to Saudi Arabia is also linked in, what did Trump tell the Saudis ??? "fix this mess or I will nuke you ???"

the big Saudi purge almost looks like the house of Saud is cleaning up their own mess, one prince sent snipers to Vegas, FBI is in it up past their necks

all kinds of shit is interconnected, FBI, CIA, VEGAS shooting, Saudis, Hillary, McCain, hoards of Demoncraps, I'm waiting w/ baited breath for the news that Hillary & obummer get stuffed under Leavenworth

Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill
Old November 29, 2017, 19:07   #11
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
November 19
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...-headquarters/

November 19
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...-invading-cia/

November 27
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...vaded-the-cia/

This story has been circulating for a while. I think if it was true, the MSM would ALL be squealing like piggies.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 29, 2017, 19:08   #12
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

I am hearing rumours of 2500 indictments - that is an awful lot of Ankle bracelets! But until the truth is on the table, there is nothing. May Truth rule.

This is a goodun -

Enjoy!

Last edited by Trypcil; November 29, 2017 at 19:17.
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 29, 2017, 19:28   #13
KoKodog
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
November 19
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...-headquarters/

November 19
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...-invading-cia/

November 27
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...vaded-the-cia/

This story has been circulating for a while. I think if it was true, the MSM would ALL be squealing like piggies.

SOP ....... deny everything !
Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill
Old November 29, 2017, 19:51   #14
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

Mice, chasing a piece of Cheese!

Well, considering that the MSM is complicit - re all the Sex/pedo/dem-finance issues it is to be expected that they would either be silent or/are aware, and are scared shitless to say anything! So no i don't think the msm would be talking about any of this! If one has listened to the points raised in the videos linked above - one would garner that all that 'ails the World', is essentially the work of a certain ideology - the main agenda.
Steele spells it out.
Then one has to consider the notion that our banks, our corporations, the media, our religious leaders, and politicians are 'all' being controlled by that certain ideology - towards a single world gubment.

May I refer you to my post of a few months ago - http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=416386

That was the beginning (tho' many have known about the Pedo thing for many years) - now the msm is catching up - it will, if the Marine thing is true, and the Ankle bracelets are real, and the 2500 indictments are real, be the END of the power grab. Power = predator = control !
Old November 30, 2017, 01:18   #15
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 43
You guys actually read this phukking bullshiit?
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 30, 2017, 10:13   #16
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
You guys actually read this phukking bullshiit?
you had to read it to think it was BS. Deal is you don't believe it and so you think nobody else should, does that make you a flat earther?
Old November 30, 2017, 12:46   #17
KoKodog
Registered

well, the expansion of opium production in Afghanistan had to be done under US Govt direction (read CIA funding source for black ops)

you can bet good money the CIA had to give the Taliban a cut for allowing them to make their money

Quote:
American aircraft have targeted drug producing facilities in Afghanistan for the first time under a new strategy aimed at cutting off Taliban funding, the top U.S. general in the country said Monday.

Gen. John Nicholson said the raids were carried out Sunday in the southern Helmand province, as part of the strategy unveiled by President Donald Trump in August. Afghan and American aircraft — including B-52 bombers dropping 2,000-pound bombs and F-22 attack planes — took part in the raids.

Nicholson said the insurgents generate an estimated $200 million a year from poppy cultivation and opium production.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ategy-51274884
Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill
Old November 30, 2017, 13:24   #18
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
I am hearing rumours of 2500 indictments - that is an awful lot of Ankle bracelets! But until the truth is on the table, there is nothing. May Truth rule.

This is a goodun -

Enjoy!
I have heard its over 4000 sealed indictment,in every federal jurisdiction.
I am tempted to believe the Marines might have been used as a "here's my warrant,there's my big dog" type of thing. The director or deputy director,or someone else,walks in,says I'm now in charge,you aren't,don't like it? Take it up with the Grunts flying overhead right now,locked and loaded,and salivating to be the first on his block to bag a commie-lib lifer bureaucrat .
Who the hell would be stupid enough?
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 30, 2017, 15:44   #19
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
With the MSM taking every opportunity to say President Trump is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler do you really think this is real? Come on, really?
If it was every left wing Communist lunatic ding bat would be screaming their heads off.
Fake crap to muddy the water even more than it is already.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 30, 2017, 16:30   #20
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Banned
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 65552
Yeah really. There hasn't been a single moment since November 7th last year that CNN has published one positive story about Donald Trump.
Every single breath they utter is regarding some kind of negative story or a tie in to some negative story about Donald Trump. They have not said one good thing about him since the moment he was elected to office.
And that is just a cold hard FACT.
24/7 negative coverage must begin to get old after awhile. Even to that bunch.
ExCdnSoldierInTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2017, 18:46   #21
KoKodog
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCdnSoldierInTx View Post
Yeah really. There hasn't been a single moment since November 7th last year that CNN has published one positive story about Donald Trump.
Every single breath they utter is regarding some kind of negative story or a tie in to some negative story about Donald Trump. They have not said one good thing about him since the moment he was elected to office.
And that is just a cold hard FACT.
24/7 negative coverage must begin to get old after awhile. Even to that bunch.
yeah, the Communist News Network is not alone in trying to take down Trump, just about every main stream media outlet is in bed w/ them
Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill
Old December 01, 2017, 21:20   #22
rowjimmy
Registered

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagerider View Post
With the MSM taking every opportunity to say President Trump is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler do you really think this is real? Come on, really?
If it was every left wing Communist lunatic ding bat would be screaming their heads off.
Fake crap to muddy the water even more than it is already.
I appreciate your objective analysis. A rationale reflection on the veracity of a claim is always the best course.

I don't think folks realize the left wingers engage in psy ops by spreading disinformation such as this to discredit the right as loons who will believe any "conspiracy theory" that pops up.

I was enjoying reading the comments though.
rowjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 01, 2017, 23:32   #23
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowjimmy View Post
I appreciate your objective analysis. A rationale reflection on the veracity of a claim is always the best course.

I don't think folks realize the left wingers engage in psy ops by spreading disinformation such as this to discredit the right as loons who will believe any "conspiracy theory" that pops up.

I was enjoying reading the comments though.
yep!
Old December 02, 2017, 07:03   #24
Registered

FALaholic #: 66611
Anybody who has ever been in the Corps. knows it to be fake, right off. If they really were sent in, Langley would be a smoking pile of rubble today, with a few guys sitting on top, eating C-rats and drinking beer. That was always SOP. Bomb any cover before entering. The beer was sometimes optional, due to availability.
1769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2017, 10:02   #25
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

Feeding the monster!

As to whether the Marines were sent in - ??? But the fire is still smoldering on the Indictment front - apart from the Tea commercial Lisa Havens seems adamant! - https://carlbherman.blogspot.com/201...d-federal.html

Mucho mis-info, I am sure but there seems to be a theme - indictments, and then the ankle bracelets - seem to hide behind braces, perhaps!?

https://www.usatoday24x7.com/mccain-...riminal-trial/

https://truepundit.com/senator-faker...wedding-photo/

https://steemit.com/politics/@dakini...-thedifference

So is something afoot - or is it not?
Old December 02, 2017, 13:54   #26
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Any body here here ever wore one of these boots, or tore a tendon in their foot, had knee surgeries, etc, other than me?????

Your good knee or foot, or leg takes up the weight and work of both and is subject to undue strain, pain, reason we have two feet and two legs, equal work for both to support our core weight.

Its common to slip the supportive boot onto the other lower leg to give it a rest after supporting the damaged one for a while, have done it myself a few times.

The meds/chemicals he's taking for brain cancer pretty much eat up tendons, so going through chemo, ugh, and having these injuries is common.

I can't stand this worthless sob, but there is nothing here except an old man dying right in front of all of us.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...different-foot
Old December 02, 2017, 18:17   #27
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
I think if Hillary had been indicted, arrested and was wearing an ankle bracelet as a deterrent to her bolting we would know it.

But, how, you ask.

All of the Hillary supporters, or roughly half the population, would be running around with their hair on fire.

I've been out and about today and didn't see one person with their hair on fire.

So I think it is safe to assume it is fake news.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 02, 2017, 18:27   #28
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKodog View Post
did not hear of this in the main stream media, very hush-hush, the media has to be part of the problem

if this is all true Trump's next move should be to lock down the senate & house arrest traitors, quickly try them & hang ASAP

the swamp will be as dry as the Sahara in no time at all

time to make lots of popcorn and chill beverages I do not want to miss anything
ASAP maybe, but not before the last of the detailed information is wrung out of 'em regarding their crimes, who their associates are and who has been pulling the strings. We already know plenty but it would be a mistake to assume we know it all at this time.
Old December 02, 2017, 20:55   #29
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
ASAP maybe, but not before the last of the detailed information is wrung out of 'em regarding their crimes, who their associates are and who has been pulling the strings. We already know plenty but it would be a mistake to assume we know it all at this time.
It would be a true delight if it was true, if it did occur, but I ain't holding my breath on any of it happening.
Criminal politicians have been around since day one of this country, all countries, and damn few have ever went down for their crimes.
It would be more than nice to see a few cuffed up and strolled away to some dingy lock up.
But I'd be more likely to meet Sophia in person at the local Circle K before that ever happened I'm afraid.
Old December 03, 2017, 10:18   #30
KoKodog
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
It would be a true delight if it was true, if it did occur, but I ain't holding my breath on any of it happening.
Criminal politicians have been around since day one of this country, all countries, and damn few have ever went down for their crimes.
It would be more than nice to see a few cuffed up and strolled away to some dingy lock up.
But I'd be more likely to meet Sophia in person at the local Circle K before that ever happened I'm afraid.

hey, we can dream .........
Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill
Old December 03, 2017, 14:50   #31
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKodog View Post
hey, we can dream .........
With her constant coughing, my dream is more along the lines of congested heart failure, would account for her falling down, being subject to passing out, disorientation, etc, including all the weight gain, water retention being hid by those hideous pants suits.
Them cankles must be HUGE!
Old December 03, 2017, 22:16   #32
KoKodog
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
With her constant coughing, my dream is more along the lines of congested heart failure, would account for her falling down, being subject to passing out, disorientation, etc, including all the weight gain, water retention being hid by those hideous pants suits.
Them cankles must be HUGE!
I was thinking more along the lines of her head blowing off in a fiery spectacular display recorded in ultra hi-def video @ 1000 frames per second so we can watch it over and over in super slo-mo forward and back for a very satisfying feeling while enjoying a favorite beverage & popcorn
Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill
Old December 05, 2017, 02:50   #33
KoKodog
Registered

alright, the heavy cap on this story has been like a tick,
getting under my skin....

so I decided to change up my searching, went to https://www.startpage.com and searched for "marines storming CIA HQ"

few real sources for info on this but below is the "Least Tinfoil Hat" that I could find

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot....rming-cia.html

Quote:
Update on Marines Storming the CIA Headquarters in Langley (November 20)
11/21/2017 10:29:00 AM CIA, Corruption, Secret News, US Government, US Military, USA
Update on Marines Storming CIA Headquarters in Langley

UPDATE 2:23 PM EST -- MONDAY, NOV. 20

I have now spoken to almost ALL of my former colleagues in the Intelligence Community and here's what took place:

Yes, a group of military aircraft approached and circled the CIA Headquarters in Virginia for upwards of 30 minutes on Saturday. They did NOT land and did NOT enter CIA HQ forcibly - or otherwise.

There is apparently an ongoing and gigantic problem between the Military and the CIA insofar as the Military is engaged in implementing President Trump's policies, while elements within the CIA are still INTENTIONALLY carrying out the failed policies of the Obama regime.

Specifically, these failed Obama-era policies include supplying weapons and logistical support to so-called "freedom fighters" inside Syria , many of whom are actually Al-Nusra, Al-Qaida and ISIS terrorists.

The support being provided by elements in the CIA is being used against certain units of the US Military who are also inside Syria.

The Military has repeatedly and strenuously told the CIA the old Obama policies must stop. The CIA failed to stop.

So someone in the Pentagon/Military . . . . no one will say who . . . made a direct show of force to the CIA on Saturday. It was, for lack of a better description, the sending of a message from the military to the CIA: knock it off.

It was done over a weekend apparently because most of the bigshots in the Pentagon are at home, and by the time they heard something was going on, it was pretty much over . . . . the aircraft returned to wherever they came from.

This is utterly unprecedented. To have one agency of the US Government make a show of force to another entity of that same government is unheard of. It smacks of a sort of internal civil war heating up inside our own government!

Apparently, things are quickly "coming to a head" between competing policies and the military is tired of its people being injured or killed by the unintended consequences of the old policies and the CIA' stubborn refusal to stop backing the so-called "Freedom Fighters" in Syria.

No one will tell me who gave the order to "buzz" CIA HQ. No one will tell me who inside CIA is causing the trouble. But there is trouble . . . and given the activities over the weekend, one can only hope this thing goes away very quickly and quietly.

In the meantime, as far as the public is concerned: "Nothing took place. Everything is fine. Nothing to worry about."
Teddy Roosvelt

Winston Churchill