The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > RKBA & Legal

Notices

Old January 10, 2013, 21:56   #1
Inkognito
Registered

FALaholic #: 51153
Charges of conspiracy to commit treason?

I'm not a lawyer, I'm just frustrated as all of you are and I'm thinking out loud here. My primary thoughts have been on trying to find a way to fight the coming gun control legislation proactively because I think once its done its too late. So I'm just wondering if there is some course of action that could be pursued by a state's attorney general or by private parties to charge the conspirators in this current farce for their "crimes"?

Here is my logic. The supreme law of the land is the constitution and our representatives are sworn to defend the constitution. Now they are not only not defending it but they are actively seeking to undermine it. The Bill of Rights are a force that really apply to the government itself rather than the citizens. This is different than most laws that art enforced by the government upon the citizens. If the law says I cannot travel faster than 65mph and I am traveling 85mph then I am guilty of breaking the law and have to pay the consequences. Well if the supreme law of the land that is meant to restrain the government says the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed but members of that government are openly conspiring to infringe upon our right to keep and bear arms; are there consequences? Right now it is just conspiring. If they actually pass legislation then it is an illegal act that has actively been committed. But if someone conspires to commit an act of terror they can be tried without having actually committed the act. Is it the same for treason? Is undermining the constitution an act of treason? What is the punishment in this US for treason? I honestly don't know but I think it is life in prison. Would that be enough to make the conspirators think twice about what they are doing?

If that is too much of a stretch, how about ethics. Aren't there laws governing the ethics of elected officials? Is breaking an oath to defend the constitution an ethical violation? Of course these laws would need to be state laws as I'm sure no one in the Federal government would seek to press charges against the president for ethics violation since they were appointed by and work for his administration. What about state laws regarding state constitutions? I know the Kansas Constitution guarantees the right to keep and bear arms. Is there some course of action that the state of Kansas can pursue in regards to elected officials in the Federal Government who are conspiring to break the laws of the state constitution? Could this be more possible in states where the representatives who are involved in the conspiracy actually represent who's constitution they are violating? How cool would it be for an ultra conservative governor to have his state issue an arrest warrant for government officials who have conspired to violate his state's constitution? Even if he just instructed his attorney general to investigate them for possible conspiracy would send a strong message.

Is there any legal body or group who can pursue these kinds of things and put pressure on this conspiracy and the conspirators before it is too late?

Last edited by Inkognito; January 10, 2013 at 22:47.
Inkognito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 08:39   #2
one hand clapping
Registered

FALaholic #: 35299
I spoke to my house members office yesterday DEMANDING that articles of impeachment be drafted IF the pretender and thief goes the EO route to usurp our constitution.
I was quite clear that to sell us out would mean the member would probably not be welcome back in the state.

Keep the pressure up guys. 24 / 7
Old January 11, 2013, 09:27   #3
Deltaten
Registered

FALaholic #: 124
Perhaps a call for a Special Committee for a hearing of Sedition, According to a bud; it's a way to get it done that cannot be denied or rug-shuffled???

I dunno...
Old January 11, 2013, 10:05   #4
squid8286
Registered

FALaholic #: 7276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaten View Post
Perhaps a call for a Special Committee for a hearing of Sedition, According to a bud; it's a way to get it done that cannot be denied or rug-shuffled???

I dunno...
This guy is made of Teflon; nothing seems to stick to him. The shit he has ALREADY done makes the Watergate Conspiracy seem like child's play. Just like Hitler, (gobbling up Europe a country at a time) he will eventually meet his match. Unlike Hitler, (hopefully) it doesn't take a war to stop him.
squid8286 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 10:07   #5
squid8286
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by one hand clapping View Post
I spoke to my house members office yesterday DEMANDING that articles of impeachment be drafted IF the pretender and thief goes the EO route to usurp our constitution.
I was quite clear that to sell us out would mean the member would probably not be welcome back in the state.

Keep the pressure up guys. 24 / 7
Did you talk to them directly, and if so, what was the response?
Old January 11, 2013, 10:18   #6
one hand clapping
Registered

no . he was "unavailable." so I gave the receptionist "a message".
Old January 11, 2013, 10:23   #7
V guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 10282
Unfortunately there has to be a real smoking gun........Watergate, blowjob perjury.......Obama has made passing uncontitutional EO's a common thing, and Congress ought to have balls enough to censure Obama, and pass bills that cancel his EO's, even at the House level.

The Democratic Senate is the roadblock.

Even when it was not the case, Dead Senator Arlen "Phil" Spector, killer of the starlet, got Clinton off on the most important charges, claiming embarrassment for America.

If Obama was for example tied into the 1981 Brinks Bandit Robbery with Bill Ayers by some old fart who comes forward and ID's him as one of the 7-10 perps who got a way, including Ayers..........but they got Ayers wife cold.

Obama is buyiing his base's vote..............by feeding and paying the permanent underclass------ the slime who will never work again, and have a career in prison and crime with no education......he is doing so on our backs and against every religions admonitions and our heritage, to work or starve.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 11:21   #8
squid8286
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by one hand clapping View Post
no . he was "unavailable." so I gave the receptionist "a message".
Please let us know if/when he is "in."
Old January 11, 2013, 12:21   #9
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by squid8286 View Post
Please let us know if/when he is "in."
He/she/it will never be "in".
They know damn well that this fraudulent gungrab is and illegal usurpation, a threat to rule of law, they simply will choose to "go along to get along", as usual.

What we must communicating now to these maggit politicos is the dire consequnces they will have to deal with by choosing to "go along to get along" with .
Despite appearances, they already know what the true meaning of the 2A is; there is no point in "schooling" them on what they already know.
Focus on cost benefit analysis instead.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 13:38   #10
squid8286
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
He/she/it will never be "in".
They know damn well that this fraudulent gungrab is and illegal usurpation, a threat to rule of law, they simply will choose to "go along to get along", as usual.

What we must communicating now to these maggit politicos is the dire consequnces they will have to deal with by choosing to "go along to get along" with .
Despite appearances, they already know what the true meaning of the 2A is; there is no point in "schooling" them on what they already know.
Focus on cost benefit analysis instead.
I agree that they DO know. They keep talking about "hunting," when they know the 2nd has little to do with that particular subject. I reminded both of my Senators and my Congressman of that in a letter right after the Sandy Hook Shooting. Then I posted my letter on FaceBook, and encouraged others to write and do the same. We all need to realize that giving up ANY type of weapons to the Gov't will result in the Constitution becoming null and void in very short order. (I realize I am preaching to the choir here.) If we think the Kenyan has abused the Constitution so far, wait 'till enough folks turn in their guns! Think how emboldened he will become then. THIS is the point I am trying to hammer home to folks who are not really "gun people."
Old January 11, 2013, 14:32   #11
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
The problem, Inkognito, is our rule of law, in fact our constitution, can only work if there is political will to enforce the law. I am as flabergasted as the next guy wondering why on earth NO ONE wants to stand up to the democraps. Especially Obummer. They will continue to do as they please as long as no one in a position of authority stops them. As far as I am concerned, those who voted for Obummercare are guilty of treason. Especially the 'justices' on scotus who upheld it. I don't know how to fix this problem now, I am as frustrated as anyone here.
357ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2013, 11:28   #12
Inkognito
Registered

Since posting this I have learned of Wyoming's effort to pass legislation to nullify any new federal gun legislation that bans semi-automatic firearms and high capacity magazines. I have now called my two representatives to the Kansas state house and they were out but both offices assured me they will cal me back. I believe at this level they probably will. I am going to calmly and politely point them to the Wyoming effort (H.B. 0104 or the "Firearms Protection Act") and ask that they introduce a similar measure in the Kansas legislature.

My main point to them will be to make a proactive statement to the Federal government rather than just waiting to see what they do. I will remind them that they have taken an oath of office to defend the Kansas Constitution and that included protecting my right to keep and bear arms. I will explain that you do not protect something by waiting around to see how someone is going to destroy it. Protection by definition has an element of proactive involvement.

I would encourage each of you to contact you local representative and your state house senator and point them to this Wyoming bill and let them know what you expect. The link to the Wyoming bill is below. God bless Wyoming, this is good stuff...

http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2013/Introduced/HB0104.pdf
Old January 12, 2013, 11:36   #13
Inkognito
Registered

I guess if my state representatives refuse to act, I can move down to my county commissioners and see if they would be willing to enact some form of nullification

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...al-gun-control
Old January 12, 2013, 15:00   #14
one hand clapping
Registered

No matter how long the journey , they all start with the first step.

Time to step up and step off fellas. every state should be doing this. our QUICKEST wayto put Barry in a box. [figueritively of course ]

I'll get a copy off to some 2nd amend advocates here in my state.
Never surrender, ya never know when help will arrive just in time.
Old January 12, 2013, 16:07   #15
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkognito View Post
I guess if my state representatives refuse to act, I can move down to my county commissioners and see if they would be willing to enact some form of nullification...
Not merely nullification, call it what it is, A felony to deprive a person of their civil liberties under color of law, by fraudulent means; and that includes PLEOs as well as any other would-be autocrats, even barry/biden/holder, or any of their agents....if said agents break the law, then arrest them and charge them in front of a jury.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2013, 20:51   #16
cowbilly
Registered

FALaholic #: 2908
I feel your pain too. It seems the effort to infringe on the 2nd Amendment never ceases. It is not about hunting or sporting and the government should have no say in what I feel I need or don't need. The Federal government needs to get out of the mass punishment business as well.

My Senators are pro gun and stated in an email they would not vote for any anti gun legislation. All of our Reps in my state are pro gun too except one (and he is mine, but I send him emails about it anyway).

All we can do now is maintain a constant flow of emails, letters and calls. Join the NRA, SAF and your state organizations and keep the dialogue open with them so they can apply pressure too.

If we can get enough support for the House of Representatives, they will leave it alone but we have to support them or they will fold like any good politician.
cowbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2013, 08:09   #17
Inkognito
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowbilly View Post

My Senators are pro gun and stated in an email they would not vote for any anti gun legislation. .
I emailed my representatives to the local state house along with the leadership for both houses and several committee chairs that just voting against something is not adequate to fulfill their oath to defend my constitutional rights. I told them I expect them to actively defend my rights as they are now openly conspiring to infringe upon them at the Federal level. I sent them the information about the bill that is being considered in Wyoming and said that at the speed the current debate is going in Washington I expect this to be a priority in the current session.

I am going to reach out to my congressional representative and let her know the same thing.
Old January 13, 2013, 08:13   #18
Inkognito
Registered

I just received the following email response from my representative at the local state house:

"Thank you for writing and sorry for my delay in writing you back. I take office on Monday, so that could be why you could not get ahold of me. I look forward to talking to you, and I am open to proposing legislation similar to Wyoming's. One thing I have committed to do is lead which requires pro activity."

Old January 13, 2013, 09:09   #19
JohnnyV1966
Registered

FALaholic #: 19420
Well I'm not certain about what you mean about Treason LOL.

However if someone attempts to committ a robbery or burgulary the penalty is the same for the attempt as the actual offense.
JohnnyV1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2013, 09:41   #20
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
They filter the info. You or I couldn't possibly spend 8 hours a day on the
phone yakking it up about this madness and take more than 2 dozen calls
and the ones in your district who are for this would be enough to send
you running the other direction anyway. I've been seriously calling
since around 2000 and not once have I ever had one answer the phone
in person. I have however met and spoken to them directly at private
engagements.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2013, 16:59   #21
CTW
Registered

FALaholic #: 41894
I have been laid up sick for 2 month's and have sent so many email's to m Senator's and reps they know me by now. I also asked my wife who feels the same way as I do if I could send on her behalf and she said yes. So basically I send one from her also every time I send one. I have tried calling, but never get ahold of them. Keep up the fight gentleman, we can't afford to let down our guard.
Old January 14, 2013, 20:06   #22
Inkognito
Registered

I received a call from my representative today and he said he agreed with me. He is going to check to see if something like this has already been tossed around and if it has he will send me what is already there and see if I am satisfied with it and if so he will try to get it on the floor for a vote. If nothing already exists he will take the Wyoming bill and rewrite it for our state and see if he can get it to the floor for a vote. He said that it is not his decision what gets voted on so all he can do is introduce it and lobby for it.

He is a veteran and he said he knows about weapons and has some in his home. He said he will keep me updated on the progress so we'll see how it goes.

I continue to urge everyone to contact their local state house representatives and send them the Wyoming bill and ask that it be introduced in your state house as well.

Old January 15, 2013, 14:03   #23
keiser
Registered

FALaholic #: 5428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkognito View Post
Is there any legal body or group who can pursue these kinds of things and put pressure on this conspiracy and the conspirators before it is too late?
The Justice Dept is the place to send your concerns about the government violating your civil rights. Just send Holder a letter. I'm sure he cares.
Old January 15, 2013, 19:39   #24
Inkognito
Registered

I received the following email from the assistant speaker of the house in my state legislature. This is very encouraging to me as she is in a position to get things done and helps to decide the priority of what gets voted on in this session.

Thanks for your message. I am in full agreement with your views and have discussed the Wyoming legislation with a fellow legislator who is right now drafting legislation to protect our rights. Please stay engaged and continue to hold your elected officials responsible. This is an important issue at the time and I think we will deal with it rather swiftly this year.