The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > General Information > Suggestions and Technical Support

Notices

Old January 10, 2013, 21:49   #51
mime
Banned

FALaholic #: 65023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spktyr View Post
I'm thinking that the above are likely to net the banhammer...

So the **** what. You can't go through life scared my friend.
mime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2013, 21:49   #52
rochte
Veteran Member
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 16305
For the record, I think that the banning of Jugrunner was unfair and I hope that it is reversed.
rochte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2013, 22:30   #53
Jaxxas
Don't Tread On Me!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34933
Y'all care a **** of a lot more about Gunplumber than Giillie ever did!

“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition.” -Rudyard Kipling
Jaxxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2013, 23:25   #54
Spktyr
Registered

FALaholic #: 28614
Quote:
Originally Posted by mime View Post
So the **** what. You can't go through life scared my friend.
Oh, I wasn't scared. I was just wanting to watch when it came down.
Spktyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 08:15   #55
Bull915
Registered

FALaholic #: 52424
So the guys that starts the dust-up goes quiet and everybody that complains about what he said gets banned?

I don't have a horse in this race, just not the kind of behavior I've seen from this group before (members OR mods).
Old January 11, 2013, 08:57   #56
tywest
Registered

FALaholic #: 66761
you know..........im new here comparitively. heres some observations about what yall have been discussing.

a thread started to comemerate the passing of a fellow fal enthusiast.
thread all good and then posting of memories start
seems most postings have to deal with gillie poking at gp
everyone states joy from gillie poking at gp
gp had enough and since everyones voicing opinions he voices his

yall basically turned the thread towards that, God rest the mans soul if possible but was his poking at gp all yall enjoyed about his time here?

Im totally 3rd party and know niether but thats just my opinion. I know yall have been here longer and maybe have back story but everyone seems to complain about someones banning while forgetting that they turned a thread about someones passing into a revelry of poking at another member. which seems to be what WEG alluded to.

everyone talks about "knowing how GP is" and yet yall elected to talk about him in a thread about someones passing......

im sure you will hate me now as well because my opinion and observation differs, but im from the outside looking in fellas, but im here because im a FAL enthusiast not a cheeleader looking for prom queen votes. Ive greatly enjoyed this site regardless of whats going on personally between you gents
tywest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 09:15   #57
JohnnyReb
Registered

FALaholic #: 12093

for the brothers who aren't here ...
Old January 11, 2013, 09:37   #58
jimmbob
unreparated
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 41144
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post

Yes Sir

If there's a heaven, our gillman is up there looking down just smilin' away.
Old January 11, 2013, 14:04   #59
Buddy Lee
Registered

FALaholic #: 19204
For all the angels and saints sake I just hope God gave him a keyboard without a period (.) on it.

Buddy Lee
Old January 11, 2013, 14:39   #60
NHBandit
Registered

FALaholic #: 7986
Been off doing "real stuff" for a week or 2 & all hell breaks loose. WTF.. Guess I have mixed feelings about all this and since I do enjoy popping in now & then I will keep the largest part of my opinion to myself. Will simply say that while it really really sucks that Juggsy & mime got the boot I do have to commend WEG for FINALLY coming out and admitting that certain members here possess a "get out of jail free" card and are free to do any damn thing they please with no fear of repercusssions. It explains ALOT.
Old January 11, 2013, 14:52   #61
festus
Registered

FALaholic #: 7928
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post

Ghileee helped me out right before he got banned with some questions about a rock collection I inherited. He had a lot of knowledge iof rock hunting and polishing semi precious gemstones. I liked the dude.
Old January 11, 2013, 15:16   #62
Dirt1042
Registered

FALaholic #: 21859
Quote:
Originally Posted by tywest View Post
I don't think you have worry about people hating you here. You summed it up pretty good.
Old January 11, 2013, 15:51   #63
tdb59
Grey Haired Pict
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Do not imagine, comrades, that leadership is a pleasure. On the contrary, it is a deep and heavy responsibility. No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” Sam Adams
tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 16:26   #64
ALL FAL
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 24447
GP will not be banned because most of his Biz is thru the files, he is well connected and bottom line a fine gentleman to do biz with from what I have seen.

Personally He rubs me the wrong way but that is my problem, maybe some other form of warning as Banning is not going to fly?
Old January 11, 2013, 16:32   #65
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
If you don't want Gunplumber to bite you,don't poke him with sticks...
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 16:40   #66
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 13629
Quote:
Originally Posted by tywest View Post
you know..........im new here comparitively. heres some observations about what yall have been discussing.

yall basically turned the thread towards that, God rest the mans soul if possible but was his poking at gp all yall enjoyed about his time here?

Im totally 3rd party and know niether but thats just my opinion. I know yall have been here longer and maybe have back story but everyone seems to complain about someones banning while forgetting that they turned a thread about someones passing into a revelry of poking at another member. which seems to be what WEG alluded to.

everyone talks about "knowing how GP is" and yet yall elected to talk about him in a thread about someones passing......

im sure you will hate me now as well because my opinion and observation differs, but im from the outside looking in fellas, but im here because im a FAL enthusiast not a cheeleader looking for prom queen votes. Ive greatly enjoyed this site regardless of whats going on personally between you gents
Good observation.

You have to understand, about once a year the collected assemblage here has to have some sort of mass hysteria ( well, maybe not so massive, but you get the point ). Half a dozen or so folks go over the deep end, everyone bitches up a storm complaining about the powers that be and some sort of cosmic conspiracy. Everybody wants everybody else banned, or burned in effigy or some such. Tempests in teapots every time. After awhile it all goes back to normal, Gets pretty predictable

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

“I respect the government only in the sense that I respect any other dangerous predator who views me as food.”
J. Armstrong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 18:34   #67
rochte
Veteran Member
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHBandit View Post
Been off doing "real stuff" for a week or 2 & all hell breaks loose. WTF.. Guess I have mixed feelings about all this and since I do enjoy popping in now & then I will keep the largest part of my opinion to myself. Will simply say that while it really really sucks that Juggsy & mime got the boot I do have to commend WEG for FINALLY coming out and admitting that certain members here possess a "get out of jail free" card and are free to do any damn thing they please with no fear of repercusssions. It explains ALOT.
Yes, exactly!
Old January 11, 2013, 18:49   #68
Skilter
Registered

FALaholic #: 1021
total jackassery...

Illegitimi Non Carborundum
--------------------------------------------
M 7:7-14 tells you all you need to know.
Skilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 20:40   #69
Blaster
Registered

FALaholic #: 11913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig220 View Post
And that folks is how the asylum is ran..........
You are right Siggy!

In the old days, this particular thread would have quickly wound up down in the Dumping Brass dungeon.

Now I gotta go pop a large skillet of popcorn in some fresh bacon grease.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2013, 21:35   #70
Sig220
Registered

FALaholic #: 11622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
You are right Siggy!

In the old days, this particular thread would have quickly wound up down in the Dumping Brass dungeon.

Now I gotta go pop a large skillet of popcorn in some fresh bacon grease.
Good to see ya, Blaster. Hope the winter bids you well.....cold enough, but not too cold!!!
Old January 12, 2013, 09:54   #71
Hollis Wood
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 10333
If the deceased sent GP messages containing anything remotely like what he says they did, then I don't blame him a bit for how he feels. Nor voicing it.
Hollis Wood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2013, 17:16   #72
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
I don't blame him, either - which is not to say I support it. A person doesn't have to respond to every injury, perceived or real.

I think W.E.G. has nailed it: 1) whether in poor taste or not, GP doesn't deserve a banning, and 2) IF jugrunner continued to hammer GP after Gary told him to lay off, a temp ban is in order. Maybe jugrunner was willing to say it anyway; sometimes a guy has to say what he has to say and take the consequences.

I don't know why people are calling GP's "non-ban" as a case of playing "favorites". He said that ggiilliiee said some very inappropriate stuff about his family. That, my friends, is the banning offense. That, for those who don't know better or can't remember, is how the FAL Files used to be. A guy getting angry or hurt and stating that he's glad a guy is gone is NOT a banning offense - even if the "Impropriety" meter is off the chart to the low end...

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Thomas Jefferson

"The constitutions of most of our states [and of the United States] assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed; that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property and freedom of the press." - Thomas Jefferson
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2013, 18:02   #73
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
I don't blame him, either - which is not to say I support it. A person doesn't have to respond to every injury, perceived or real.

I think W.E.G. has nailed it: 1) whether in poor taste or not, GP doesn't deserve a banning, and 2) IF jugrunner continued to hammer GP after Gary told him to lay off, a temp ban is in order. Maybe jugrunner was willing to say it anyway; sometimes a guy has to say what he has to say and take the consequences.

I don't know why people are calling GP's "non-ban" as a case of playing "favorites". He said that ggiilliiee said some very inappropriate stuff about his family. That, my friends, is the banning offense. That, for those who don't know better or can't remember, is how the FAL Files used to be. A guy getting angry or hurt and stating that he's glad a guy is gone is NOT a banning offense - even if the "Impropriety" meter is off the chart to the low end...
Well said

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

“I respect the government only in the sense that I respect any other dangerous predator who views me as food.”
Old January 12, 2013, 22:45   #74
Arby
Registered

FALaholic #: 653
FWIW and just for the record, Mark has been banned before by Jen:

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329209

He is not "ban proof". He is apparently subject to the same rules as the rest of us.
Arby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2013, 00:40   #75
preston1026
Go Seminoles!
Contributor

FALaholic #: 38005
It's pretty pathetic banning is even necessary, everyone on here is a grown man. We all come here to discuss firearms and or the related. If things stayed that way there wouldn't be any issue. I don't envy the policing mods/admins have to do.

Now lets talk about some FAL's!!!
preston1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2013, 02:26   #76
Tibodoe
Registered

FALaholic #: 44160
Quote:
Originally Posted by preston1026 View Post
It's pretty pathetic banning is even necessary, everyone on here is a grown man. We all come here to discuss firearms and or the related. If things stayed that way there wouldn't be any issue. I don't envy the policing mods/admins have to do.

I agree wholeheartedly!
Tibodoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2013, 03:34   #77
jimmbob
unreparated
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post

He is not "ban proof". He is apparently subject to the same rules as the rest of us.
Same rules as the rest of us - riggghhhttt.

Oh my sweet jesus I fogged up my spectacles from laughing so hard when reading this link. He's pretty much the teflon ass till he messes with Larry Vickers. Says a lot, too funny gotta love it!
Old January 13, 2013, 10:06   #78
rochte
Veteran Member
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Why should civility be optional just because one is posting on the Internet instead of conversing in person? It has nothing to do with being a "grown man", though it may be related to maturity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston1026 View Post

Old January 13, 2013, 11:19   #79
NHBandit
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post

That comment damn near made coffee shoot outta my nose.. I remember that well. Jen made a comment that she had spoken to GP and that he "understood".. Name ONE other person who has ever been temp banned who got a phone call or an email from Jen to discuss it ? If you don't believe the man gets special treatment you have blinders on. Just sayin.
Old January 13, 2013, 11:34   #80
KEMOSABE
Registered

FALaholic #: 10937
So the GP gets a free ride to try and disgrace a good man that passed away too early? That's all F'ed up. I remember a little story some years ago about a duck hunter, that's when GP made himself out to be a fraud and a liar. If that's baiting, ban me, just have the balls to do it for life.

Ronald Reagan
KEMOSABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2013, 13:00   #81
G3isMe
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 6530
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHBandit View Post
That comment damn near made coffee shoot outta my nose.. I remember that well. Jen made a comment that she had spoken to GP and that he "understood".. Name ONE other person who has ever been temp banned who got a phone call or an email from Jen to discuss it ? If you don't believe the man gets special treatment you have blinders on. Just sayin.
+1
Old January 13, 2013, 13:03   #82
G3isMe
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 6530
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEMOSABE View Post
So the GP gets a free ride to try and disgrace a good man that passed away too early? That's all F'ed up. I remember a little story some years ago about a duck hunter, that's when GP made himself out to be a fraud and a liar. If that's baiting, ban me, just have the balls to do it for life.

Ohhh now you did it, now you really did it..............

Old January 13, 2013, 13:36   #83
jimmbob
unreparated
Gold Contributor

Quote:
"the duck hunter" , nice title - now ya got my interest up, gotta link?
Old January 13, 2013, 16:06   #84
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
So the GP gets a free ride to try and disgrace a good man that passed away too early? That's all F'ed up...
1) He stated that ggiilliiee wrote about his daughter. Perm ban offense in the old days IIRC

2) He stated that he's glad he's not here. So what?

3) He stated that he hoped it was a painful death.

This is "low class" in every way I think of the phrase. It also seems to point to the fact that ggiilliiee 'got to' GP in a big way, which Mark can't let go of. On the other hand, it isn't a banning offense.

You guys just WANT him banned so badly, that you are confusing banning offenses with poor taste. I'm not telling y'all what to think, I'm just pointing out that the board isn't going to ban him for poor taste. Just like the board didn't ban ggiilliiee for sending Mark really poor-taste PMs.

Get it? It. Is. The. Same. Not perfect, just roughly equal.

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Thomas Jefferson

"The constitutions of most of our states [and of the United States] assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed; that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property and freedom of the press." - Thomas Jefferson
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2013, 16:34   #85
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

If lack of diplomacy or poor taste were banning offenses, half the peeps bitchin' about Mark would be gone too, at one point or another. Prolly me, too, for that matter.

I knew we were due for another FAL Files Tempest in a Teapot. Yawner, dudes Y'all starting to sound like a buncha prissy liberal beeyotches wit yer panties and feelings all tied up in a knot and hurtin' yer sphincters Gonna give yerselves coronaries and the only people left here will be boring folks like me.

Last edited by J. Armstrong; January 13, 2013 at 16:40.
Old January 13, 2013, 16:42   #86
harleyrider
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 55746
Didn't know the man, but sorry to hear that Randy died at such a young age. I've enjoyed reading through his posts with much amusement.

And all these threads about the fallout from his passing just reinforce that the reason some folks are targets for, as it's termed, "baiting", is that they let it (maybe even encourage it to) happen. If they would occasionally just ignore a little shit being blown in their direction instead of sticking their face into the wind to look for more (i.e., have the last word), then most of the tsunami here would be but a ripple. And good threads would not be locked, members would not be banned, and moderators' actions would not be called into question. Kumbaya.

For the record, I felt Gunplumber's comments were in poor taste, and about what I would have expected from him. Ban worthy? Not for me to judge; I don't run this place. I will say though, that whenever shit is hitting the fan around here, it appears that Mr. Graham is usually kneedeep in the firefight.

HR
Old January 13, 2013, 16:49   #87
yellowhand
Registered

FALaholic #: 67949
I'm new to FF, own 5 FALs, got a new one being built by GP.
The talk of banning anyone for anything on a major firearms forum at a time when it seems the whole of the political world is wanting to ban every single FAL held by the honest people here is just strange to me.
We protect the 2nd, what about the first?
And hello to everyone, FNG here from AZ.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2013, 16:56   #88
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Man, you got cojones starting out yer tenure in a thread like this

Good on ya, +1, and welcome aboard the insanity

Old January 13, 2013, 17:06   #89
yellowhand
Registered

FALaholic #: 67949
Lack of fear and stupidity go hand in hand my mama told me once
or G-d protects fools or drunks, can't remember which!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2013, 20:30   #90
crawlinjeep
Old Fart
Contributor

FALaholic #: 10480
gillie talked bad about GPs daughter? And you think what GP said about him was low?

Sweet Baby Jesus.

"If there be trouble, let it be in my day that my children may know peace"
Patrick Henry
crawlinjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2013, 21:23   #91
Sig220
Registered

FALaholic #: 11622
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlinjeep View Post
gillie talked bad about GPs daughter? And you think what GP said about him was low?

Sweet Baby Jesus.
Remember the old adage, "Dead men, can tell no tales."

Well, a dead man cannot dispute what anyone says about them. There are plenty of "forked tongue" speakers on this board to go around.

Some post just go to show character or a lack of it.
Old January 13, 2013, 22:05   #92
Bug Tussell
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 2872
I belong over at www.arizonashooting.com. I never see GP spouting his particular brand of bullshit over there.

Too close to home I guess.
Old January 15, 2013, 01:00   #93
chrsdwns
Registered

FALaholic #: 9846
I'm the guy who trims trees for the power company, and then walks across your living room carpet with muddy boots.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm cool with that as long as long as i don't find those tracks leading to my bedroom when I come home from work.

"There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as a result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved."
~~Ludwig Von Mises

...when poets buy guns, tourist season is over................Walter R. Mead.
chrsdwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2013, 01:20   #94
chrsdwns
Registered

FALaholic #: 9846
On a more somber note, it seems that the occasionally imitated but never duplicated ggiilliiee is truly no longer with us.

The Obit is dated Oct 20 2012 if anyone should care to pay their respects.

I hope he finds the peace he never seemed to have found in life.

R.I.P. Randy

"There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as a result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved."
~~Ludwig Von Mises

...when poets buy guns, tourist season is over................Walter R. Mead.

Last edited by chrsdwns; January 15, 2013 at 01:28.
chrsdwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2013, 02:19   #95
Right Side Up
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 43
Yes, we knew that. That's why this thread was started: http://http://www.falfiles.com/forum...d.php?t=344039

For some reason, he who shall not be named trolled the thread with some ugly posts (That he was glad he died, and that he hoped it was painful) and got it locked. That's why this thread was started.

Some guys get to go around the Files saying almost anything they want with no reckoning.

I'm sorry to say it, but it'll come to mind when the board needs money again.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2013, 13:15   #96
bwillcball
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 4723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
Oh I'm so scared.
Now thats Funny as Hell right there,I dont care who You are!!
bwillcball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2013, 22:21   #97
tigerfans2
Registered

FALaholic #: 5284
Wahhhhhh
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And that's all I have to say about that.
tigerfans2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2013, 22:29   #98
Brian in MN
Registered

FALaholic #: 289
Thank God the Pres is going to give you guys something more interesting to whine about tomorrow.
Old January 16, 2013, 01:34   #99
Pluribus
Registered

FALaholic #: 5600
I'm not a GP admirer nor, a ghillie appreciator. I don't do business with GP because I choose not to. I regret to learn of ghillies passing and, am mournful.

But,

I didn't think ghillie was the wecsogin' genius as so, so many here seem to think and, GP is right for one thing certain, ghillie was a fraud. The whole business of the ejector "mod" that he claimed to have come up with and, gets all kind of credit for here, was nothing more than an adaptation of a common gunsmithing practice used on any and all firearms. Since JMB, the Mauser brothers, etc, etc. Model 1911 shooters have been doing it since before MOST of us were an itch in pappys britches.

Rail "mods"? Come on, he didn't invent that either. I've smoothed and polished the receiver on many a different firearm that was no longer in spec (century receivers for example) or, damaged in order to solve feeding problems as needed and, only where affected not a blanket grind and file as accorded to his plagerized and exagerated instructions. I even had an exchange with him about it once, but to no avail and, nothing but a stupid duck, dodge and a he, he, from him. He only plagerized on an existing principle and, to excess.

After that, I just didn't pay attention to him. I sometimes don't pay attention to GP either.
My life has not been altered either positively or, negatively at all. He may indeed and, likely was, a nice guy otherwise. A lot a fun around the campfire and all that. Maybe GP is to but, I'll likely not ever know because, you see, I am an internet nom de geurre, represented by an internet nom de plume the same as ghillie, GP and the rest of us.

But, every one of you who are anti GP because of what he said or, does in general sound like the other anti you know what people that don't like "guns" We don't want/need them because, because, because, because, because, well, I just don't like/see the need/have my opinion about them and, just think SOMETHING should be done about it.

Your reactions are purely emotional.

IMHO and, Goodwill to all

E Pluribus Unum

Were it not for ignorance, thus we would remain.

Never hate your enemy, it only clouds your judgement.

Last edited by Pluribus; January 16, 2013 at 05:41.
Pluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2013, 09:58   #100
NHBandit
Registered

All this thread did was expose those guys who think it would be perfectly fine if Mark showed up at the mans funeral wearing a Hawaiian shirt & passing out cigars and those of us who have a bit more class than that. His cheerleaders will continue cheering no matter how low he goes.. He claims stuff was said in PM that most certainly is in bad taste IF it actually happened but did ANY of you witness that exchange ? Did he take a screenshot of the exchange and post it here ? That would certainly have been cause for banning Ggiilliiee for life. If it did happen what was said prior to bring it on ? Only the dead & Mr Graham know what REALLY was said.. Bringing a mans family into a personal clash is dead wrong and despicable behavior but.. Mark has lied about me and several others here in the course of prior pissing contests. When asked directly to back up those lies with proof he changes the subject. How do we KNOW he's not lying now ? He has said nasty hateful things in the past about FWRA as well. One of the most respected members this place has ever had and who brought alot of us old time members many great deals. I guess it's just a sport for him to kick the dead. Guess it's just another way of having the last word. Something he is famous for.. So what has been gained from all this ? Not much. It will be business as usual. There will be no repercussions for this extremely poor behavior and I think most of us knew that would be the outcome. Hell W.E.G. has told us flat out that his hands are tied. Yet everytime Mr Graham gets into an altercation with one of us he calls us trolls and liars and screams for us to be banned. How do we know that's not the real reason Ggiilliiee got the boot. Worry about more important things like what the Pretender in Chief has up his sleeve in his quest to wipe his ass with the Constitution. NOTHING here is ever going to change where Mr Graham is concerned. It is good to know where some of you stand on this issue though. It's been enlightening to say the least.

Last edited by NHBandit; January 16, 2013 at 10:21.
NHBandit is offline   Reply With Quote