Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old January 07, 2013, 08:26   #1
one hand clapping
LOVER OF FREEDOM
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 35299
Thumbs down Barry picks Hagel, Brennen, and his nose

Looks like lord barky is gonna nominate little john brennen [ one of the ORIGIONAL waterboarding is NOT tourture guys] to be CIA director.

EX senator rino-Hagel for defense , boy thats a real "a" team, but for who?
Old January 07, 2013, 11:15   #2
V guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 10282
He thinks that using republicans will make it easier to shut down the CIA and the DOD.
He intends to turn those posts over to the Muslim Brotherhood guys, in the long run.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 07, 2013, 13:04   #3
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Yep,

Bringing Sen Hagel as an Axe man. Bad juju on the horizon for the DOD. RIF may come early and often.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 07, 2013, 14:19   #4
JohnnyV1966
Registered

FALaholic #: 19420
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
He intends to turn those posts over to the Muslim Brotherhood guys, in the long run.
Seems to be in Obamas policy so far:

http://news.yahoo.com/u-gives-unstab...143347489.html

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/12/3...ies-against-it s-allies/

Makes one wonder why we furnish so much hardware to the potential enemies of the United States and the enemies of Israel.

It certainly gives a certain amount of validation that President Obama is our nations "Muslim in Chief"
JohnnyV1966 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 07, 2013, 21:55   #5
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
I think he fears a mutiny,and imagines a "republican" might provide some political buffer. I heard Hannity slamming Hagel today,mainly on his supposedly anti-Israel stance. I not particularly fond of that country,because it seems like every time you turn around,they are finding another somebody spying for Israel,usually in our military or somesuch hush-hush type agencies.
Why don't they ever find South Korean spy ops? Or Swiss spy ops? German? You never seem to hear about anybody elses moles,except for China,Russia,and Israel.
I hope whoever the fake president "picks" has enough sense to look out for this nation's interests,first and foremost,and not just financial interests of the MIC.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...omination.html

Why should an American have to answer questions regarding not supporting a country he isn't a citizen of?

Last edited by RG Coburn; January 07, 2013 at 22:26.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 09, 2013, 14:50   #6
Enquiring Minds
Eternal N00b
Contributor

FALaholic #: 209
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
I hope whoever the fake president "picks" has enough sense to look out for this nation's interests,first and foremost,and not just financial interests of the MIC.

Why should an American have to answer questions regarding not supporting a country he isn't a citizen of?
Stop, you "anti-Semite" you!...

Indeed, Real Americans are going to need powerful anti-nausea meds to get through the upcoming Hagel confirmation hearing in Duh Senate; i.e. expect to see "our" Senators competing to see who can get their tongue the farthest up AIPAC's proverbial @ss, and claim leadership of the "America Second" cabal.

"It was at that point I made the mistake of visiting the FAL files. Soon I joined, and then I got the sickness..." -- culannmac
Enquiring Minds is online now   Reply With Quote