The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > General Information > Reviews - products, services, and sellers

Notices

Old December 16, 2012, 08:45   #1
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 67648
GEORGIA GUNSMITHING LLC

http://gagunsmithing.com/
Been trying for over a month to get a hold of someone there.
E-mails, countless voice messages, etc etc. Website contact forms, again and again.

I was going to get him to do some Cerakoting on a few guns....

After this debacle of Business capability and customer service.....

I would not let him load bbs in my sons Daisy.
That is NO WAY to run a business, I can only imagine what trying to get ahold of him if he had one of my guns would be like....
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
TheRussian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 23, 2012, 09:38   #2
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

STILL NO RESPONSE.
Why even have a website and a business name if you do not respond to phone calls, e-mails, contact forms from Website, even Cerakote said they would call and find out what is up, and they cannot get a hold of him..
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
Old December 23, 2012, 10:43   #3
shlomo
Registered

FALaholic #: 12779
I was in Menlo about a month ago.

Shouldn't be hard to find the guy. Just stop in the one gas station, and ask which of the four houses the dude lives in.
Old December 23, 2012, 12:29   #4
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlomo View Post
I was in Menlo about a month ago.

Shouldn't be hard to find the guy. Just stop in the one gas station, and ask which of the four houses the dude lives in.

LOL! due to his complete lack of ANY response, he has lost thousands of dollars in business from me and my local range pals, I had about 10 people ready to send him guns (some had 3-4 they were gonna send too) but after this absurd joke of how NOT TO DO BUSINESS, he will never get any...

I just don't get it, in today's economy one would think people would be hungry for business
Old December 23, 2012, 12:39   #5
shlomo
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRussian View Post
LOL! due to his complete lack of ANY response, he has lost thousands of dollars in business from me and my local range pals, I had about 10 people ready to send him guns (some had 3-4 they were gonna send too) but after this absurd joke of how NOT TO DO BUSINESS, he will never get any...

I just don't get it, in today's economy one would think people would be hungry for business
Well, it IS hard by the Alabama line, and 3/4 of Cherokee County AL is in jail for meth.

Not sayin' there's a connection, mind you. Coincidence ain't cause.
Old December 23, 2012, 15:15   #6
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Bwhahahahhaaa
Old January 06, 2013, 09:23   #7
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Never any response, still. Just wow, LOL
Old January 06, 2013, 09:37   #8
DYNOMIKE
Registered

FALaholic #: 11982
I'm sorry but as much as I "TRY" to understand this I just can't??

WHY all the fuss about someone NOT calling you back? You have posted a number of times about this and apparently invested significant effort to contact someone that DOESN'T WANT to be contacted..

Mebe he is OUT OF BIZ, maybe he doesn't like to do biz with peeps that live in GA, maybe he can't stand peeps buggin the shit out of him but regardless of the reason he has not responded WHY get all twisted up about it??

IF you have 11 peeps looking to do BIZ with a Smith then FIND ANOTHER SMITH. I damn sure don't want my shit going to someone who doesn't respond to my attempt to contact him anyway. SURELY you can find someone else to do all this work you guy's need done..
Old January 06, 2013, 10:12   #9
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

like I said, 2-3 posts up
Quote:
So at this point I am doing nothing more than laughing at how pathetic it is that he still has not responded, nothing more. Hardly twisted up about it...
But I sure do want to make others aware of how he operates. His website has had some changes so obviously he is in business.
I cringe when I think "what if I had actually sent him a few guns"
Old January 06, 2013, 10:25   #10
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
And I call bullshit on you having anyone lined up to send anyone work . . . what the hell, dude - I bet you can't get 10 people to chip in for pizza. I dunno what the guy's deal is, but with no actual feedback, no history, and no contact, you'd be an idiot to send anything. And while you may be an idiot, I really don't think you can line up 10 other idiots to follow your lead.

So your drama and hyperbole aside, you e-mailed somone who did not reply, now you're butthurt. Ok. When will you move on?
gunplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 06, 2013, 11:02   #11
shlomo
Registered

Somebody ran out of Midol.
Old January 06, 2013, 11:17   #12
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post
And I call bullshit on you having anyone lined up to send anyone work . . . what the hell, dude - I bet you can't get 10 people to chip in for pizza. I dunno what the guy's deal is, but with no actual feedback, no history, and no contact, you'd be an idiot to send anything. And while you may be an idiot, I really don't think you can line up 10 other idiots to follow your lead.

So your drama and hyperbole aside, you e-mailed somone who did not reply, now you're butthurt. Ok. When will you move on?

I don't bullshit. I am a member of Athens rifle club. I go to ranges weekly, have 20-30 friends that shoot, and most of them have like me 10-15 guns.
Yea, I would have been an idiot to send anything to him without proper correspondence, and planning. Which is why I tried to establish contact with him...What are you missing here?
I am butthurt? LMFAO
Not hardly, I am actually laughing at how pathetic his business practice is and wanting to share my experience with others, just in case they do not follow the 6P rule of prior planning prevents piss poor performance like I was.

If ANYONE has displayed idiocy, look inward. I have given you business, and was planning, per our email conversation about having you build my Argy at the end of this month, but I don't appreciate being called an idiot and liar especially when I am neither.
Old January 06, 2013, 11:20   #13
shlomo
Registered

Quote:
I go to ranges weekly, have 20-30 friends that shoot...
This is an unfamiliar concept to people who have no friends.
Old January 07, 2013, 08:02   #14
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
And I call bullshit on you having anyone lined up to send anyone work . . . what the hell, dude -?
The irony of this is, I had YOU LINED UP to build my Argy.
Now someone else will be, so your own unwarranted verbal attack and infantile childlike name calling has lost you yet another client, and of course all my pals that you claim I don't have...and the large, old gun club which I belong to that has a LOT of people interested in FALs.
Old January 07, 2013, 08:50   #15
shlomo
Registered

I gotta go dig out the popcorn. This has potential.
Old January 07, 2013, 09:03   #16
def90
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 50609
Hmmm, when I need some work done I will contact 4-5 people in my area that can do the work. I then choose who I will use based on responses. I certainly don't try to contact the same guy over and over again.
Old January 07, 2013, 09:09   #17
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Sorry, you're full of shit.

You claim "I had about 10 people ready to send him guns (some had 3-4 they were gonna send too)".

And I rightfully called you on your bullshit.

Do you think you're some kind of cult leader? All your followers are just sitting there with guns waiting on your word so they can rush out and send them to some unknown guy to paint them? (But not until you issue the command!).

A more likely story is you might find 10 guys who would look at your rifle when you got it back. Some would like it, some would not. Over the next couple years, if they got further good reviews from many more people, a couple might take the plunge. That is the REALITY of the world. Unless you really are a cult leader?

You will send your rifle to me for a build if you want a good, no-nonsense job from a guy who knows what he is doing (that's me). It is my intolerance for bullshit that makes me an ideal choice. I am as intolerant of your bullshit as anyone else's and waving money in my face isn't going to change it. Some people call that integrity . . . you can do whatever you choose. I'm so damn good that I turn down more jobs than I accept, so I won't notice one way or the other.

Since we are in agreement that sending money and guns to such a person is the behavior of an idiot, I fail to see why you're so wounded that I agree. Oh - you're immediate shift to victimhood is rather unmanly, donchathink?

Last edited by gunplumber; January 07, 2013 at 09:35.
Old January 07, 2013, 09:10   #18
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by def90 View Post
Hmmm, when I need some work done I will contact 4-5 people in my area that can do the work. I then choose who I will use based on responses. I certainly don't try to contact the same guy over and over again.
This is actually what I did. I have found others to do the work now by that way, when I am ready for it.
I tried for a few weeks before I gave up on him.
Why?
He was listed on Cerakotes site as a certified installer. I thought he may have been on vacation or something like that. His website was also down for a few days, so I though his email server may have been as well and was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited by TheRussian; January 07, 2013 at 09:43.
Old January 07, 2013, 09:18   #19
shlomo
Registered

Quote:

You will send your rifle to me for a build if you want a good, no-nonsense job from a guy who knows what he is doing (that's me).
Old January 07, 2013, 09:38   #20
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Sorry, you're full of shit.

You claim "I had about 10 people ready to send him guns (some had 3-4 they were gonna send too)".

And I rightfully called you on your bullshit.

Do you think you're some kind of cult leader? All your followers are just sitting there with guns waiting on your word so they can rush out and send them to some unknown guy to paint them? (But not until you issue the command!).

You will send your rifle to me for a build if you want a good, no-nonsense job from a guy who knows what he is doing (that's me). It is my intolerance for bullshit that makes me an ideal choice. I am as intolerant of your bullshit as anyone else's and waving money in my face isn't going to change it. Some people call that integrity . . . you can do whatever you choose. I won't notice one way or the other.

You

His Cerakote pricing was really good and I read a few good reviews of his cerakoting...I discussed him at a recent ARC (400 members, btw) meeting and at LEAST 10 members expressed interest in having him cerakote weapons for them. (There were about 90 there, could have been MANY more, but as I was speaking I didn't look at every person, just noticed about a minimum of 10 verbally expressing interest; not to mention my shooting friends not in the club, that would account for at least 6-7 more guns)....So I may have actually underestimated!
I can appreciate your intolerance for bullshit but seeing as you don't know me, my situation with a LOT of gun totin/collecting/firing friends, or how involved I am in the local gun community, then you are only guessing based on what I assume.... is from many others bullshit. And ya, being in the gun world for most of my life, I have heard a LOT of bullshit from loudmouthed full of caca people. Kind of like listening to fishermen.

Rightfully? LOL Mark...dude....
I can see where it may sound like exaggeration or bullshit but I am not either.
I don't have followers, I have friends. We talk and discuss good deals and service and if something is a good deal, we act on it, and spend money.
If one of us likes something we quite often end up all getting into it.
I got a FAL.
A week later one of my pals gets one.
2 weeks later another one of my pals gets one.
Now I have 3-5 more friends that are planning on getting FALs as soon as time/money permits.
This happened 8-9 years ago with AKs.
This is the truth and how it works, I have explained myself, and how/why.

So now that I have explained myself, and shown you just how it has went down, you have a chance to be good people and apologize for your personal attack.
I am not butt hurt or an emotionally driven person, but I am not going to send business to someone who insults me...Why didn't you simply say "hey Paul, that sounds like bullshit, how in the hell could YOU be responsible for that many people?"
And let me explain without insulting my integrity and honor, two things that mean a LOT to me.

Balls in your court.
Old January 07, 2013, 09:43   #21
shlomo
Registered

I know somebody who's gettin' ready to be spurned from the foot of the throne.

Meanwhile, I'm runnin' around in little circles, biting the furniture legs in anticipation.
Old January 07, 2013, 10:05   #22
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

no, bro, it's 'cause I've been doing this for so long.

Someone asks "If I produce this part at this price, how many will buy it?" You will have 100 people swear on their mother's grave they will buy it. The wise manufacturer will produce 30. Because the vast majority of people simply won't do what they say they will do. And that is people who committed in writing.

And now you've changed it to from "I had about 10 people ready to send him guns (some had 3-4 they were gonna send too)" to merely they "expressed interest". Big difference there, bro. Methinks you have an unrealistic perception of the the influence you wield over your enraptured followers.

Last edited by gunplumber; January 07, 2013 at 10:25.
Old January 07, 2013, 11:17   #23
shlomo
Registered

I was gonna send you two of my Garands for .308 conversion, burgundy paint, and Minwax Tung Oil, but now I ain't. That goes double for the rest of the guys.

Dostvedanya.
Old January 07, 2013, 12:37   #24
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
no, bro, it's 'cause I've been doing this for so long.

Someone asks "If I produce this part at this price, how many will buy it?" You will have 100 people swear on their mother's grave they will buy it. The wise manufacturer will produce 30. Because the vast majority of people simply won't do what they say they will do. And that is people who committed in writing.

And now you've changed it to from "I had about 10 people ready to send him guns (some had 3-4 they were gonna send too)" to merely they "expressed interest". Big difference there, bro. Methinks you have an unrealistic perception of the the influence you wield over your enraptured followers.

I actually changed it to where I said I was underestimating?
By "expressed interest" let me clarify to correct your ASSumption that it was bullshit.
"Hey guys, I have been checking out this guy for Cerakoting that is listed as a Certified Cerakote applicator, I am contacting him to see if we could send him a club order so we can maybe get a group discount (like we do here on the FAL FILES group buys) who all would be interested" all the guys that spoke up are serious, and do not bullshit about doing things (if you personally knew them, which of course you don't you are simply assuming)
No Mark, I have been doing THIS too long to know when my friends say something, they are not simply bullshitting, neither are the fine people in ARC.
They have LOTS of guns and LOTS of money, and MY experience with THEM, is different from yours dealing with general public, as they are NOT general public, but long time serious gun enthusiasts.

As I said, I do not have followers but friends, we generally stick together, and all of us are fairly well off financially. My group of friends, and the members at ARC DO all talk, and listen to each other, and if someone offers a good service at a good price, well they get a LOT of business from us.

I am sincerely sorry for whatever has made you so abrasive and obviously unhappy/frustrated.
In the IT world, I am as well known as you are in gunsmithing.... I designed, engineered, supervised and built the network in the ME for CENTCOM in 2000-2001, I have signed letters of commendation from General Tommy Franks and several others and my design with NIPR SIPR and CLAN, and MY standards for the project, were adopted by CENTCOM as THE standard.
But due to me being raised with the simple concept of humility, I choose to not act like a smug condescending prick about it when talking to people about IT work, and unless I know someone personally and their friends, would never be stupid enough to call a client names and insult their integrity and honor.

If it wasn't for my wife and kids needing me to be here for them, I would probably still be there doing more DoD work...

Being successful and noted as one of the best in your field is no excuse to behave as you did.

Best of luck with your business....I don't give a shit how good you are, if you are an asshole to your clients and display it proudly here as you do, well, I think we know the end result.

Building a FAL is not magic, there are plenty of very well known, established FAL builders out there that have GREAT reputations. Hell if I had the tools I would build mine myself.

No hard feelings, I am not an emotion driven person, but due to your refusal to be a big man and apologize for your assumptive "feelings" on how MY LIFE and friends are, you will not be seeing any business from me, nor from my friends who are planning to build FALs, nor any of the myriad of members at ARC who were really interested in getting a FAL.

I hate it worked out like this, but there is only yourself to blame for losing mine and a lot of other potential business.

Best of luck.
Old January 07, 2013, 13:08   #25
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

(sigh)

Your computer knowledge and who signed your attaboys is an irrelevant smokescreen.

In an attempt to malign another business (justly or not), you made a statement on which I called bullshit. I still call bullshit - your strategic rewording from "I had about 10 people ready to send him guns (some had 3-4 they were gonna send too)" to merely they "expressed interest" demonstrates that I am correct. If you or anyone were actually ready to send guns to someone you'd never even heard back from, then you are idiots. You insist you are not idiots, therefore your claim is bullshit and I have nothing to apologize for. You should apologize for your hyperbole, and for ranting at me for calling you out on it.

It's like one of my ex-girlfriend. She was a phlebotomist (she drew blood). But from the way she talked about a night in the ER, one would think she was chief of surgery.

And I still don't give a damn who you send your work to or if you command your vast multitude of minions to do likewise. I suspect many of the people you think hang on to your every word, just waiting for your command so they can send their guns off to the wild blue . . . do not value your pontifications as much as you'd like to believe.

Last edited by gunplumber; January 07, 2013 at 13:17.
Old January 07, 2013, 13:49   #26
JohnnyReb
Registered

FALaholic #: 12093
Quote:
Now someone else will be, so your own unwarranted verbal attack and infantile childlike name calling has lost you yet another client, and of course all my pals that you claim I don't have...and the large, old gun club which I belong to that has a LOT of people interested in FALs.
Damn dude, I wouldn't call you back either. I think your vagina transplant has succeeded. What kind of man sends an Argi kit out for build, for gods sake!
Old January 07, 2013, 14:05   #27
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
Damn dude, I wouldn't call you back either. I think your vagina transplant has succeeded. What kind of man sends an Argi kit out for build, for gods sake!

Reading comprehension is not your strong point I see.
Nor is adult thought processes.
Old January 07, 2013, 14:19   #28
JohnnyReb
Registered

FALaholic #: 12093
Quote:
Exactly what did I miss? Your pussy is bleeding because some unknown gs won't call you back. And when a second (a-hole) gs calls you out you say you won't send him your argi build. Build it yourself Natasha.
Old January 07, 2013, 15:31   #29
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
Exactly what did I miss? Your pussy is bleeding because some unknown gs won't call you back. And when a second (a-hole) gs calls you out you say you won't send him your argi build. Build it yourself Natasha.
Sorry your life is so pathetic that your benchmark of whether someone is a man or not is whether he builds his own FAL?
OMFG

Dude..How old are you? 15, 17, 18?

IF I had the $200+ worth of tools it takes to build it right, I WOULD BUILD it, you sophomoric, window licking, shit for brains, ankle biting assclown.
Old January 07, 2013, 15:46   #30
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
so your own unwarranted verbal attack and infantile childlike name calling has lost you . . . . .you sophomoric, window licking, shit for brains, ankle biting assclown.
(snicker)
Old January 07, 2013, 16:41   #31
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

own unwarranted verbal attack

I guess you missed where he fired first?
Couldn't see it for your ego perhaps?
Old January 07, 2013, 16:52   #32
tdb59
Grey Haired Pict
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Sorry your life is so pathetic that your benchmark of whether someone is a man or not is whether he builds his own FAL?
OMFG

Dude..How old are you? 15, 17, 18?

IF I had the $200+ worth of tools it takes to build it right, I WOULD BUILD it, you sophomoric, window licking, shit for brains, ankle biting assclown.
Buy the tools, have a build party or 6, and it will all be wodka, beluga, and unicorn farts !
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” Sam Adams
tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 07, 2013, 16:57   #33
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
Buy the tools, have a build party or 6, and it will all be wodka, beluga, and unicorn farts !

LOL. I have been thinking about investing in a set, but with being self employed, and inprocess of starting a 2nd business, and dealing with my daughters forthcoming back surgery, I decided to pass for now just not enough free time.
Knowing a few of my friends, they will buy them once they get into FALs a bit more, and I can mooch off of them in the future
Old January 07, 2013, 17:06   #34
shlomo
Registered

Quote:
LOL. I have been thinking about investing in a set, but with being self employed, and inprocess of starting a 2nd business, and dealing with my daughters forthcoming back surgery, I decided to pass for now just not enough free time.
Knowing a few of my friends, they will buy them once they get into FALs a bit more, and I can mooch off of them in the future
Oh no...

I can see it coming.

Better don the steel pot.
Old January 07, 2013, 17:15   #35
tdb59
Grey Haired Pict
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Oh no...

I can see it coming.

Better don the steel pot.
Ok !

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” Sam Adams
Old January 07, 2013, 17:20   #36
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Old January 07, 2013, 17:21   #37
L Haney
Seriously Ponderin'
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 20446
Quote:
I saw it. He called you "Natasha".
Old January 07, 2013, 17:23   #38
tdb59
Grey Haired Pict
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by L Haney View Post
I saw it. He called you "Natasha".
And that was Badenov ?
Old January 07, 2013, 17:23   #39
L Haney
Seriously Ponderin'
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 20446
Quote:
And that was Badenov ?
Badenov for a stinging riposte.
Old January 07, 2013, 17:29   #40
tdb59
Grey Haired Pict
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by L Haney View Post
Badenov for a stinging riposte.
That could have been Fatale to someone...
Old January 07, 2013, 17:36   #41
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

You guys are killing meh LOL
Old January 07, 2013, 17:53   #42
shlomo
Registered

I got a kinda Cadillac receiver wrench and barrel block you can borrow, if ya promise to bring this to Stimp's match.

Fuggin' Gunplumber.

He ain't got nothin' that cool.
Old January 07, 2013, 18:00   #43
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
I got a kinda Cadillac receiver wrench and barrel block you can borrow, if ya promise to bring this to Stimp's match.
Fuggin' Gunplumber.

He ain't got nothin' that cool.
Twu Dat! Best I can produce is a pair of Full auto PKMs.

BUT, I can afford to shoot them, which is worth something, nu?

Old January 07, 2013, 18:00   #44
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

You have to buy the ammo though!!!

I have been meaning to pm Stimp about the match, I think me and 3-4 of my friends can make it, not too far from me in Dawsonville
I already told them I signed them up and paid so they HAVE to go (I dont even know if it costs lol)
Old January 07, 2013, 18:07   #45
shlomo
Registered

Quote:
You have to buy the ammo though!!!

I have been meaning to pm Stimp about the match, I think me and 3-4 of my friends can make it, not too far from me in Dawsonville
I already told them I signed them up and paid so they HAVE to go (I dont even know if it costs lol)
Shit, I'll burn a BP or two on that thing. I want my Ventura Moment on film, though. What kinda links? I got a buttload of the kind for the M60.

Got any idea where I can get a chin transplant?
Old January 07, 2013, 18:08   #46
tdb59
Grey Haired Pict
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Twu Dat! Best I can produce is a pair of Full auto PKMs.

BUT, I can afford to shoot them, which is worth something, nu?

Ya ready to roll, if the terrs from Buckeye invade the White Tanks there, Mark ?
Old January 07, 2013, 18:09   #47
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
own unwarranted verbal attack

Couldn't see it for your ego perhaps?

Al I saw was his compliment on the success of your vagina transplant.

(grin)
Old January 07, 2013, 18:10   #48
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Shit, I'll burn a BP or two on that thing. I want my Ventura Moment on film, though. What kinda links? I got a buttload of the kind for the M60.

Got any idea where I can get a chin transplant?
LOL I WISH I owned a minigun but if ya think about the cost of firing it
4000 rpm even at 55 cents a round= OW!!

But what a fun minute it would be
Old January 07, 2013, 18:10   #49
TheRussian
NOT FPSRussia
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Al I saw was his compliment on the success of your vagina transplant.

(grin)

:spittake:
Old January 07, 2013, 18:13   #50
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Ya ready to roll, if the terrs from Buckeye invade the White Tanks there, Mark ?
More concerned about the recent immigrants . .. from California!