The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Police Issues

Notices

Old December 26, 2012, 17:05   #1
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
Chi town's finest whack a ridgeback! Oh for the love o Mike!!!

Do not, I say again, do not read this standing up if you are a whacko dog worshippor, a tragedy of the gravest consequence just occurred in Barry's home town, Kobi, a 70-pound Rhodesian Ridgeback mix was shot dead, allegedly by a Hazel Crest police. The officers were acting in self-defense when they shot Kobi.
Cop said, “‘Ma’am, your dog was getting ready to attack one of my officers, had that crazy shit-eye look yanno.’ And they shot him three times,” Weaver said.

Hazel Crest police said the raging dog tried to viciously attack officers on a public sidewalk, and officers felt they were at risk of serious or fatal injury, and chances to unlimber ole Roscoe do not come around often.
The Weavers still had Kobi’s wrapped Christmas gifts of dog treats below their tree.

“It’s just devastating, you know?” Weaver said.

Ok, who the h&ll buys a dog Multiple Christmas gifts?

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/12/...-for-fugitive/
0302 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 26, 2012, 19:34   #2
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Yeah,

Big dogs are only owned by druggies, that seems to be how Chicago cops are trained.

I bought each of my dogs two gifts, but I also married a smart, hard working, top heavy, blond that has big feet. So put that in your pipe and smoke it Tanto.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.

Last edited by Thorack; December 28, 2012 at 10:06.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 26, 2012, 20:35   #3
shlomo
Registered

FALaholic #: 12779
I know that 302 has a tiny dog. I wonder if he has a really neat house, too.
Old December 26, 2012, 20:55   #4
Registered

I just gave Birdie, my collie mutt mix, some warm meatballs, heaven on earth. Now I will walk her in the freezing cold, properly leashed of course.
Old December 26, 2012, 21:25   #5
RT468
Registered

FALaholic #: 63895
I'm sure the article was left purposely vague but,"left with an open fence that should have been secure" statement gets me.Did they enter the yard in an attempt to make a perimeter around the neighbors house?Open the gate or knock down part of a fence letting the dog out can't blame the dog for doing what it thought it needed to do..keeping strangers away from his people.Not a cop bashing,just details that seem lacking.As details in most hot topics lately either are lacking,misleading,made up,or omitted altogether.
RT468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27, 2012, 02:03   #6
Registered

Oh my, you suggest not all the facts are known? You are supposed to make half-assed wild accusations based on the incomplete info presented sir, nothing less. The nerve....
Old December 27, 2012, 07:07   #7
shlomo
Registered

FALaholic #: 12779
For 0302, there are only two kinds of good dogs.

Dead dogs, and his dogs.
Old December 27, 2012, 10:07   #8
Registered

I know a guy with a ridgeback, very impressive animal, I would like to have one.