Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Economics & Investing

Notices

Old December 23, 2012, 07:59   #1
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
"Bonds away"?

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldne...e_in_2013.html

Today top trends forecaster Gerald Celente spoke with King World News about what he believes will usher in a massive financial collapse in 2013. Celente also discussed the recent gold and silver smash, and told KWN he is buying physical gold and silver right now. Celente is the founder of Trends Research, and the man many consider to be the top trends forecaster in the world.

...and just in time! They want to remove any means of defending your property or remaining wealth,by confiscating your defense rifles...
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 23, 2012, 10:24   #2
Nick H.
Registered

FALaholic #: 9591
It is clear to me that we are on a path of unsustainable debt and unsustainable everything else, but I remain unconvinced that it will blow up this coming year. Time and time again we have found a way to dig the hole deeper and go on pretending we are digging our way out.

What was Celente saying one or two years ago? Did they think we would make it this far then?
Old December 23, 2012, 10:40   #3
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Well,I sure as hell can't throw a dart at the calender and say,"that day!"
But the fact it will happen still remains. Like watching your gas gauge when you know you are low. Will you have to walk 1 mile? 2 miles? I got to where I carry spare fuel...most people don't. Guess I'm one of the "crazies" that doesn't expect a govt. fuel truck to pull up the moment I run out of fuel.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 27, 2012, 06:42   #4
Super B
Registered

FALaholic #: 404
Yeah, but the govt will do every dishonest, dirty trick to keep it from happening this month, then next month........all in the name of saving America. It turns my stomach.

They won't quit until every working man is broke and they have nobody else to steal from. Could take quite a while
Old December 28, 2012, 07:30   #5
shlomo
Registered

FALaholic #: 12779
"Goodbye, Mr. Bond".