The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old December 17, 2012, 19:09   #1
garyd1961
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 39373
Do you believe the media about the CT shooting?

They reported the AR-15 was in the car at first. Then they reported it was used to shoot the kids and taken back to the car. Then they reported it was found in the classroom. They reported three guns at the school. They then showed the cops getting a gun out of the trunk of the car. Now they say he had a shotgun too.
I don't believe anything they are saying. The shooter never used the AR (it was in the car) until they wanted to push gun control then that was the only weapon he used except on himself.
Old December 17, 2012, 19:25   #2
Colorobo
Registered

FALaholic #: 49627
I noted that too. The Media is the worst>
Colorobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2012, 19:46   #3
Jolly Rodgers
Registered

FALaholic #: 15882
Have you heard another peep about the man in camo who ran into the woods and was brought out in cuffs by the police? There is a news clip interviewing witnesses who saw him being arrested and a pan to the cop car where this person was being detained. He exists, but who is he? What was he doing there? Why don't we have a followup interview with him?
Jolly Rodgers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2012, 19:49   #4
Sig220
Registered

FALaholic #: 11622
Lots of confusion, and lots of bull shyte. No different then any story reported about by the media.

They are in such a rush to get a "story" on the other news sites, that they will print/air anything that is said/printed or heard without checking the facts. Of course, they have another motive as well.......anti gun.
Old December 17, 2012, 19:54   #5
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
So has anyone found a credible news report on what weapons the killer actually used during the attack?
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2012, 20:00   #6
Jolly Rodgers
Registered

FALaholic #: 15882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
So has anyone found a credible news report on what weapons the killer actually used during the attack?
The media claims that the coroner pronounced the cause of death as multiple gunshot wounds from a .223 caliber firearm. Take that for what it's worth.
Jolly Rodgers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2012, 20:17   #7
garyd1961
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Rodgers View Post
The media claims that the coroner pronounced the cause of death as multiple gunshot wounds from a .223 caliber firearm. Take that for what it's worth.
How would the coroner know a 223 wound from a 10mm?
Old December 17, 2012, 20:20   #8
VonFireball
Registered

FALaholic #: 62900
Quote:
Do you believe the media about the CT shooting?
It's the perfect incident to revive the what was very dead issue of gun control. It's that simple. From the synchronicity in the Black Knight movie where both massacre place names appear quite prominently to the line of work both shooters fathers are engaged in. It's a psy-ops against the American people done for one goal: disarmament; control.
VonFireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2012, 20:51   #9
EPC WN
Registered

FALaholic #: 65612
You can't believe any of it other than it actually happened. By misinformation they are able to manipulate whatever demographic they wish. One station says it was Bushwhackers, the next AK-15's. Somebody else puts out Sig Saucers are the culprit and the ever evil Glock was there as well. Whenever you know more about the subject than the talking head on the scene does and you're not even there, one must assume the level of slanted bullshit being perpetrated against the average viewers must be astronomical. Do I believe the media? Only that they have no idea what they are talking about and that they are a mechanism of control levied against the average American.
Old December 17, 2012, 22:33   #10
crcksht
Registered

FALaholic #: 15315
Lies
"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
-- Richard Henry Lee - Senator, First Congress

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people." (Elliott, Debates, 425-426)
--George Mason
crcksht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2012, 22:43   #11
wyatt earp
Registered

FALaholic #: 8158
The coroner knew the caliber was .223 because he and the team found the bullets (at least some of them) in the bodies; no mystery there. The media are nothing more than a bumbling bunch of idiots and all their reports are to be viewed with skepticism but it is very unlikely that the medical examiner and his team would be party to this type of misinformation. These guys are state/local not federal. Here's something else...I have not heard any mention of security camera footage.
Old December 17, 2012, 22:58   #12
gates
Registered

FALaholic #: 129
You don't get virtually 100% fatalities out of a 9mm pistol round - unless you have execution style, hands tied, round to the back of the head - one boy was shot 11 times for fuks sake - sicko left the shotty in the car and did the deed with an AR - HUNDREDS of rounds out of 9mm pistols... don't think so - did you see the pics of the first responders breaking down after they left the building? those kids were BLOWN APART! - 9mm does not do that.

AND what wyatt said... use your critical thinking skills. HORRIFIC is what happened, 9mm does not meet that standard in the time he had to work with...
gates is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 17, 2012, 23:47   #13
garyd1961
Registered
Bronze Contributor

What about the 10mm? I understand the cops could tell by the casings left behind but how does the coroner become the expert on calibers.
Old December 17, 2012, 23:47   #14
wyatt earp
Registered

FALaholic #: 8158
Okay, I have no idea of the validity of the infomation and an adjustment of your tinfoil may be necessary but here it is .......

Old December 18, 2012, 09:03   #15
FAL freek
Registered

FALaholic #: 10400
Some nosey locals go to see what all the commotion is and get lots of attention from the cops and now we've got multiple accomplices. People decry the media for bumbling the story and constantly getting the facts wrong but conspiracy theories are already being spun faster than can be digested and people are believing them. Why doesn't this surprise me?

Liberals want diversity in everything except your opinion.
FAL freek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18, 2012, 10:25   #16
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 3248
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyatt earp View Post
Okay, I have no idea of the validity of the infomation and an adjustment of your tinfoil may be necessary but here it is .......

OK, I've heard some of the stuff about the dad's of the Aurora shooter being a guv bigwig called to testify about LIBOR, and now this dudes dad in the same vein.

What is the logic of the people behind this big smokescreen if that is what was intended. Were they trying to intimidate the dads by brainwashing their kids into doing something rash, thus causing the dad to rethink his testifying? If they did plan these things, then they really are a heartless bunch of commies up there in D.C. My tinfoil hat hasn't cut my circulation off yet, but fer dang sure, it's on tight enough that it takes a heck of a wind to move it. I don't have much faith in this government to do anything in our behalf that is beneficial, other than increased foodstamps. We are no longer citizens, we have become subjects.
okiefarmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 18, 2012, 12:13   #17
TideWater 41009
Registered

FALaholic #: 1789
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonFireball View Post
It's the perfect incident to revive the what was very dead issue of gun control. It's that simple. From the synchronicity in the Black Knight movie where both massacre place names appear quite prominently to the line of work both shooters fathers are engaged in. It's a psy-ops against the American people done for one goal: disarmament; control.
Kook alert.
TideWater 41009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18, 2012, 14:16   #18
keiser
Registered

FALaholic #: 5428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Rodgers View Post
Have you heard another peep about the man in camo who ran into the woods and was brought out in cuffs by the police? There is a news clip interviewing witnesses who saw him being arrested and a pan to the cop car where this person was being detained. He exists, but who is he? What was he doing there? Why don't we have a followup interview with him?
Wasn't that the CIA guy who drove the kid to the school and then triggered him for the "job"?

I know lots of people refuse to believe their government would kill people for issues but I think that is being stupid. Nobody knows who killed the mother and she won't be talking. Anything is possible and our government is pretty damn evil these days.
Old December 18, 2012, 14:34   #19
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyd1961 View Post
They reported the AR-15 was in the car at first. Then they reported it was used to shoot the kids and taken back to the car. Then they reported it was found in the classroom. They reported three guns at the school. They then showed the cops getting a gun out of the trunk of the car. Now they say he had a shotgun too.
I don't believe anything they are saying. The shooter never used the AR (it was in the car) until they wanted to push gun control then that was the only weapon he used except on himself.
The assumption here is that the media and the democrap party can be separarted. They can't, media is just the propaganda wing of dnc. Anyone expecting unbiased news is just foolish.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 20, 2012, 14:44   #20
VonFireball
Registered

FALaholic #: 62900
Quote:
Kook alert.
When you are handing in your safe queen FAL toys to your local ATF agent get back to me on that.
VonFireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20, 2012, 17:05   #21
ALL FAL
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 24447
NO!!! Our corrupt GOV. believes we are stupid as we have been put over on so many times before, so why not trump up this school shooting? If one carefully studies this tragedy, you may see that it was a set up.

Never ever believe what you see and hear on TV as any kind of truth.
Old December 20, 2012, 17:56   #22
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 3248
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
NO!!! Our corrupt GOV. believes we are stupid as we have been put over on so many times before, so why not trump up this school shooting? If one carefully studies this tragedy, you may see that it was a set up.

Never ever believe what you see and hear on TV as any kind of truth.
They have learned from the best.

“What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.”
― Adolf Hitler
okiefarmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 20, 2012, 18:36   #23
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
A good lidar scan would answer a lot of questions.
http://kaimansolutions.wordpress.com...raining-video/
0302 is online now   Reply With Quote