Notices

Old November 07, 2012, 13:10   #1
NEWFNL1A1
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 43401
Feinstein rumored to be pushing semi-auto ban if Obama reelected

Feinstein rumored to be pushing semi-auto ban if Obama reelected

California Senator Dianne Feinstein‘s Washington, D.C. “…staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF [Firearms Technology Branch/ Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives] legal staff to discuss a new ‘Assault Weapons Ban,” Jim Shepherd of The Shooting Wire reported yesterday, characterizing the meeting as a “rumor” based on “pretty good intelligence.”

Feinstein’s rumored bill “would ban pistol grips and "high-capacity" magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of ‘weapons in possession’" Shepherd writes.

http://www.examiner.com/article/fein...bama-reelected

Orig article:

Rumors, Acquisitions and Elections
November 5, 2012

Don't have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein's legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new "Assault Weapons Ban" Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.

This same "pretty good intelligence" says the items that would lead to a ban would ban pistol grips and "high-capacity" magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of "weapons in possession". I don't know about you, but if these things come to pass and I'm "in possession" I'm certainly not selling. In fact, the lack of interest in the idea surprised the California liberal's legal staffers. Apparently, they believe no logical person could possible disagree with them.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't begin (or end) with a rumor, but today and tomorrow aren't exactly ordinary days. Today is the final day before the general election, and in case you haven't noticed there are plenty of significant items on ballots across the nation.

But the outcome of the presidential race will say a lot about where we're headed as a nation- and as shooters. If you are registered to vote and haven't already voted via absentee ballot, delay whatever you had planned for tomorrow short of life-saving surgery and get to the polls.

On Friday, I began receiving the first reports of increases in gun buying by people concerned about tomorrow's election. Dealers in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Indiana all tell me there hasn't been a huge number of buyers expressing those concerns, but the numbers were noticeable.

http://www.shootingwire.com/features/226725
"Hell, Jack...the only thing worse than a politician is a child molester" - Sheriff Hank Pearson, Extreme Prejudice - (1987)
NEWFNL1A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2012, 14:43   #2
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
So this is how the post election panic buying begins.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2012, 14:49   #3
Randall
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 4979
Well, you had to know its coming. It's the man's second term fer christ's sake. The Dems aren't dumb enough to think they could get it passed during his first term. That would be political suicide. Once the next mass shooting happens (and it'll happen during this term), you'll see what Obama meant when he said "Change".

Last edited by Randall; November 07, 2012 at 15:30.
Randall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2012, 14:53   #4
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Why would Feinstein need to do anything? Now the election is over, Obummer can just pick up a pen and sign another executive order to do the same thing.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2012, 16:20   #5
C2A1
Registered

FALaholic #: 15514
I wonder about tax issues. The Govt passes a law and your property becomes worthless. Seems you can write that loss off. You figured they would copy Canada. I'll have a chat with my tax attoney.
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2012, 19:29   #6
gaijinsamurai
Registered

FALaholic #: 24362
http://marketdailynews.com/2012/11/0...-pistol-grips/
gaijinsamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 07, 2012, 20:41   #7
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
So this lunacy will get voted down in the House. Fineswine can shit in one hand and wish in the
other and see which one fills up first.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 08, 2012, 02:30   #8
Spktyr
Registered

FALaholic #: 28614
If that fails, there's the UN Small Arms (ban) Treaty - which doesn't require the House at all.

Want to bet a lot of the agenda gets passed through similar means?
Spktyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 08, 2012, 08:53   #9
NEWFNL1A1
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 43401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spktyr View Post
If that fails, there's the UN Small Arms (ban) Treaty - which doesn't require the House at all.

Want to bet a lot of the agenda gets passed through similar means?
Yep...already working on it!

After Obama win, U.S. backs new U.N. arms treaty talks
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=339868
"Hell, Jack...the only thing worse than a politician is a child molester" - Sheriff Hank Pearson, Extreme Prejudice - (1987)
NEWFNL1A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 08, 2012, 13:20   #10
V guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 10282
Not going to pass the house.

Don't need it, if the UN treaty passes.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 09, 2012, 18:40   #11
gunnut1
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 1877
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...b-b8d0d4535aaa

The human race is not the pinnacle of evolution. We are but one evolutionary out come.
gunnut1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 09, 2012, 21:38   #12
rowjimmy
Have FAL will travel
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 21662
There is this too:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...684_story.html
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 09, 2012, 22:20   #13
4x401
Guy-Epics conscience...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
I think she's hot.
Old November 17, 2012, 00:14   #14
RT
Registered

FALaholic #: 9330
Don't we have a Right in the Amendments? the Bill of rights the 2nd amned. the Right to own Firearms? it was put there by the founding Fathers (sp) so if the Gov got to big for it britches,then the people could be able to stop them. George Washington, and Thomas Jefferson Faught(sp) Briton(sp)so we could have a free Country? ~RT
Old November 17, 2012, 09:29   #15
JasonB
Banned

FALaholic #: 7430
How did the UN get back in the CONUS and how did the US get back in the UN? I thought for sure the Bush administration sent them packing? Anyone want to tell us a whopper on how what was once fixed has now broke again?
JasonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17, 2012, 10:30   #16
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgunsmoke View Post
Don't we have a Right in the Amendments? the Bill of rights the 2nd amned. the Right to own Firearms? it was put there by the founding Fathers (sp) so if the Gov got to big for it britches,then the people could be able to stop them. George Washington, and Thomas Jefferson Faught(sp) Briton(sp)so we could have a free Country? ~RT
Not since the parasite known as communists, er democraps, came along. Hell, we used to have real elections, politicians used to respect voter opinions about such things as socialized medicine, corporate bailouts, ect. ect. The constitution, bill of rights, declaration of independence means NOTHING to this current crop we 're-elected'. Your post is sound, but these bastards don't see it as law, just some old rag to ignore.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 17, 2012, 11:21   #17
JasonB
Banned

FALaholic #: 7430
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
Not since the parasite known as communists, er democraps, came along. Hell, we used to have real elections, politicians used to respect voter opinions about such things as socialized medicine, corporate bailouts, ect. ect. The constitution, bill of rights, declaration of independence means NOTHING to this current crop we 're-elected'. Your post is sound, but these bastards don't see it as law, just some old rag to ignore.
You forgot the republicraps who do the same.
JasonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17, 2012, 12:07   #18
RT
Registered

Question

So when do the people stop being a DEM or REP, and we become American's again with the freedom we were born with ? on Monday I am going to the Sup of elections in my county and giving him voters card back, and telling him i want to be no party. as i don't have respect for ether.

As the system is broken and we are being ran by the fed's in DC. the bank and Tax collectors for the Gov, for the corrupt by the corrupt.

This is Not the country I swear an oath defend The Constitution of The U.S.A ,to defend from all Enimey's(sp)foreign, and domestic .

The same ones that they swear to also. even tho now they think it is an old rags of outdated paper, (that is what the 535 people in DC see them as.)

The people in DC need to understand we put them there and we can fire them.

and we need to fire the 535 people now, and start over with 535 new people will read those old rags of paper, and Defend them as our founder's Died to defend. just my 2 cent. sorry i am not a word smith like GP. I love the way he works with fal's and words.~RT
Old November 18, 2012, 12:14   #19
RT
Registered

Question

did I do some thing wrong with my post above this one?

like pee in the punch bowl, or something.~RT
Old November 19, 2012, 08:57   #20
Deltaten
Registered

FALaholic #: 124
Well... "news" would be that she ISN'T pressing for new gun laws. A safe assumption would be that she always has that gun-killer card up her sleeve.
Old November 19, 2012, 10:17   #21
J MOSBY
Registered

FALaholic #: 2738
Smoke-

"all enemys foreign and domestic" They ARE a domestic enemy.

"The people in DC need to understand we put them there and we can fire them"

We can't fire them and they know that, we didn't even put them there, the leaches and fraud did, they are now dictators with greed as their only motivator.
Ronald Reagan
J MOSBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19, 2012, 11:42   #22
saltshaker
Registered

FALaholic #: 43355
Never the less.... I'd say that they are gonna play hell seizing all of those arms barrel end first......salt
Tyler Durden: In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
saltshaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 19, 2012, 12:47   #23
RT
Registered

J
we then need to REMOVE them, like our founder did with the English.~RT
Old November 19, 2012, 16:20   #24
J MOSBY
Registered

FALaholic #: 2738
Just remember, they will turn off the internet, phones,TV, electricity, food and anything else they can to try and bring us to our knees.
Ronald Reagan
J MOSBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21, 2012, 01:48   #25
4x401
Guy-Epics conscience...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
Quote:
Originally Posted by J MOSBY View Post
Just remember, they will turn off the internet, phones,TV, electricity, food and anything else they can to try and bring us to our knees.
Also remember that we can turn it all back on...And if you don't have enough food to weather the storm, you should think about aquiring what you need NOW.
Old November 21, 2012, 12:49   #26
Bull915
Registered

FALaholic #: 52424
During the last revolution, arms on both sides were generally the same. Not so in current times. It will be one heck of an uphill climb.
Old November 27, 2012, 03:49   #27
ALL FAL
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 24447
Ya know, that fuknuglystein bitch probably never thought that some Ol Fud might shoot her ass with a scoped single shot rifle, just hope it is Not an Ass sult rifle?

A homeade Zip gun might be the weapon of choice, yeah, she was shot with an Car antennae/ Ban ALL stereo's and antennae must be remanufactured to in no way be made into a GUN

Oh Gawwd, ban all steel pipes that can be made into a black powder weapon? FUGG, where does it end eh?

Maybe Ol GW and Cheney will take her out bird hunting, I hear Cheney is a Trick shot< Hehe...

Last edited by ALL FAL; November 27, 2012 at 03:58. Reason: for fun, what else?
ALL FAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27, 2012, 23:25   #28
ALL FAL
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 24447
These gun grabbers are about to piss us ALL off.

I wonder where the Rockefellers will go when the chit starts?
Old December 02, 2012, 14:56   #29
V guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 10282
Since Congress will pass nothing for or against firearms, it will all be by Executive Orders, and ATF changing the rules as the UN wants.

Don't hope for the next president to change anything.................once SCOTUS is gone....................no 2nd amendment or maybe the end of the 2nd, will be part of the constitutional amendment package to lift presidential term limits........

I'll go back to cowboy guns, bolt actions and wheel guns..............and remember what paul did to me..............
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote