The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > General Non-Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old March 12, 2012, 12:52   #1
catmguy445
Registered

FALaholic #: 50311
Exclamation BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY AND TO WHOM

I got this from an old friend who is a retired Navy Master Chief Gunner's Mate and former UDT/SEAL. Big Brother is getting more ominous and invasive.

Here's the message:

The cascades just keep on tumbling over the rocky precipice of gun (people) control. ". . . my cold dead hands!"

FYI

“If you know veterans and gun owners, please pass this on to them. Be very cautious about what you say and to whom. Sound information..you decide.

FYI

I am passing this along...there are comments from two other people I have also been asked if we keep guns in the house. The nurse just kinda slipped it in along with all the other regular questions. I told her I refused to answer because it was against the law to ask. Everyone, whether you have guns or not, should give a neutral answer so they have no idea who does and who doesn't.

My doctor asked me if I had guns in my house and also if any were loaded. I , of course, answered yes to both questions.
Then he asked why I kept a loaded gun close to my bed. I answered that my son, who is a certified gun instructor and
also works for Homeland Security, advised me that an unloaded, locked up gun is no protection against criminal attack.
The Government now requires these questions be asked of people on Medicare, and probably everyone else.

Just passing this along for your information:
I had to visit a doctor other than my regular doctor when my doctor was on vacation. One of the questions on the form I had to fill out was: Do you have any guns in your house?? My answer was None of your damn business!! So it is out there!

It is either an insurance issue or government intervention. Either way, it is out there and the second the government gets into your medical records (As they want to under Obamacare) it will become a major issue and will ultimately result in lock and load!!

Please pass this on to all the other retired guys and gun owners...Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From a Vietnam Vet and retired Police Officer:

I had a doctors appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday and found out something very interesting that I would like to pass along.

While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the end of the exam, three questions:

1. Did I feel stressed?
2. Did I feel threatened?
3. Did I feel like doing harm to someone?

The nurse then informed me, that if I had answered yes to any of the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security.

Looks like they are going after the vets first. Other gun people like retired law enforcement will probably be next. Then when they go after the civilians, what argument will they have?

Be forewarned and be aware. The Obama administration has gone on record as considering veterans and gun owners potential terrorists. Whether you are a gun owner veteran or not, YOU"VE BEEN WARNED !

If you know veterans and gun owners, please pass this on to them. Be very cautious about what you say and to whom.
Old March 12, 2012, 16:01   #2
MistWolf
Registered

FALaholic #: 7435
While I was asked
1. Did I feel stressed?

no one asked me if I had firearms
Old March 12, 2012, 16:04   #3
Cava3r4
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 6560
the va one has been proven to be rumor for quite some time now
HTH
Cava3r4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12, 2012, 16:15   #4
FUUN063
Registered

FALaholic #: 35576
I have never been asked any of the numerous times I have been to the doctor.

Leland
FUUN063 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 12, 2012, 16:37   #5
Right Side Up
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 43
They recently asked my father-in-law, who is a Viet Nam vet, if he felt stressed out during a visit.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 12, 2012, 17:21   #6
shlomo
Registered

FALaholic #: 12779
Old March 12, 2012, 18:09   #7
catmguy445
Registered

FALaholic #: 50311
Quote:
Originally Posted by shlomo View Post
Shlomo, I love it. I've never been asked any of the questions either, but I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean that nobody has. And if they did ask me, I'd say no as well, although I'd be tempted to wisecrack to at least one of them, but I know that's a bad idea. During a miliatry physical, they have you fill out the standard "Have you ever had" list, and one of the questions was "Have you ever had periods of unconsciousness?". To which I answered, on the form, in writing, after checking the box for Yes, "Daily, for periods of approximately 8 hours." Doctor didn't have any sense of humor.

And to MistWolf, they won't ask you if you have firearms, but they'll look for an excuse to say that you're mentally unstable and shouldn't be allowed to own firearms, and then maybe submit your name to BATFE or the FBI and check to see if you DO own any, and then possible pay you a little visit. I wouldn't put that past Obummer and crew, especially if he gets reelected. We're all going to have to watch our sixes in ANY dealings with the Government for a while to come. Damn, I miss Ron Reagan.
Old March 12, 2012, 18:48   #8
edporch
Registered

FALaholic #: 12834
Though I've never been confronted with this by a doctor, I would advise people to only answer the questions that relate to their physical health and leave the others blank.

The way the anti-gunners are, if you just refuse to answer gun related questions, that likely sends them a red flag too.
"Property Tax", my FAVORITE oxymoron
edporch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 12, 2012, 19:03   #9
d_s
Registered

FALaholic #: 5575
Actually when I started seeing a new GP doc, the initial form I filled out had the question, "Do you have any guns in your household", easy answer, NO of course, why invite trouble??
d_s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 12, 2012, 19:06   #10
martin35
Gringo Viejo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Why would the government waste it's time asking what the ATF already knows,,, many times over,,, they even have a record of some of the kits I bought in the past?
My Doctor is a Hindu Indian born young lady half my age, she was a intern 7 years ago and she asks to preform a prostate exam at each and every visit, her desire is unrequited,, she asks but has never met my mutual undress code,, she is now resident in-charge of the VA Geriatric clinic I frequent and she still wants to go where no man has gone before. I may moon her on my 80th birthday,,, foreign ladies have peculiar ways. (see the Kama Sutra)
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12, 2012, 19:25   #11
one hand clapping
Registered

FALaholic #: 35299
I've had occasion to visit several VA med centers over the last few yrs. I recallthe mental "stability" questions started right after barry the pretender got in, might have been eariler, but don't think so.
I have joked several times on the do you want to do some one harm, and have received various results. I DO NOT sugest it, for back in the day,we delt with humans, now the computer decides and the fools fill in the blanks, so even if they're laughing with ya, watch those fingers and give em a big HOA there if they try to documment it on computer.
I started suspecting the end result of the questions about five months before the National propaganda Radio started doing stories about "stressed vets and guns." I then was fill'n out paper work at my FFls one afternoon and read some of the questions ya usually just check no to--da, I saw the back door for the gov right there,just like from the ussr experiment. They'll just say you have "mental issues" and puff,away go yer 2nd amendment rights.
I agree its time to tighten things up. If you are a VET. Be VERY careful who you trust with sharring your mental state. This is horrible ,because there are very valid reasons for vets,especialy now ,with so many deployments ,for mental debreifing and processingin a SAFE and SECURE inviroment. Now those who have served valiantly, they could loose their right to self defense ,[under this criminal admin] for seeking help with issues they need help with. This is so blaitantly unamerican,unfair and inhumane, I know not where to turn to right such a wrong.
Old March 12, 2012, 19:26   #12
one hand clapping
Registered

FALaholic #: 35299
I've had occasion to visit several VA med centers over the last few yrs. I recallthe mental "stability" questions started right after barry the pretender got in, might have been eariler, but don't think so.
I have joked several times on the do you want to do some one harm, and have received various results. I DO NOT sugest it, for back in the day,we delt with humans, now the computer decides and the fools fill in the blanks, so even if they're laughing with ya, watch those fingers and give em a big HOA there if they try to documment it on computer.
I started suspecting the end result of the questions about five months before the National propaganda Radio started doing stories about "stressed vets and guns." I then was fill'n out paper work at my FFls one afternoon and read some of the questions ya usually just check no to--da, I saw the back door for the gov right there,just like from the ussr experiment. They'll just say you have "mental issues" and puff,away go yer 2nd amendment rights.
I agree its time to tighten things up. If you are a VET. Be VERY careful who you trust with sharring your mental state. This is horrible ,because there are very valid reasons for vets,especialy now ,with so many deployments ,for mental debreifing and processingin a SAFE and SECURE enviroment. Now those who have served valiantly, could loose their right to self defense ,[under this criminal admin] for seeking help with issues they need help with. This is so blaitantly unamerican,unfair and inhumane, I know not where to turn to right such a wrong.
Old March 12, 2012, 21:24   #13
JasonB
Banned

FALaholic #: 7430
It's ok, Bush signed it.

http://gunowners.org/a102607.htm
JasonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12, 2012, 21:31   #14
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmguy445 View Post
Damn, I miss Ron Reagan.

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/newsa...sp?cmd=SHOWTOP
Old March 13, 2012, 00:48   #15
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Why would the government waste it's time asking what the ATF already knows,,, many times over,,, they even have a record of some of the kits I bought in the past?
If you lie then they have records to prove it and to use against you. I tell them I am a member of a gunclub and shoot for recreation.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2012, 03:14   #16
dirtyrice
Registered

FALaholic #: 20129
I've never had a doctor ask me. One time I saw it on a form at an optometrist of all fugging places! I just left it blank. No doc I saw yearly ever asked. Especially because I've seen mostly military doctors for 23 of my 25 years. Nothing requires me to answer and if they ask I say "None of your business" end of story. They never did ask the one time.
“The people are the best guardians of their own rights and it is the duty of their executive to abstain from interfering in or thwarting the sacred exercise of the lawmaking functions of their government.”
-William Henry Harrison

“I pity the man who wants a coat so cheap that the man or woman who produces the cloth will starve in the process.”
-Benjamin Harrison

Ron Paul 2008. Wtf happened people :( God Bless Texas!
dirtyrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2012, 07:48   #17
GOVT1911
Registered

FALaholic #: 9433
For about the last 10 yrs or so, when we return from a combat deployment we have to fill out a PDHRA- Post Deployment Health and Readiness Assessment. Also, do it again 6 months later.

They're pretty much a joke, as everyone that has ever filled one out before knows which questions to lie on. For example, they ask "In the last 6 months, have you wanted to hurt yourself or anyone else?" Well, yeah. Not myself, but I've sure as hell wanted to kill people that were shooting at me and also choke the living shit outta some of the clowns I work with. If you check ANYTHING but the "Not at all" block, DIRECT trip to see The Wizard (mental health).

Keep in mind, we have to fill this damn survey out within 5 days of returning from Iraq/A-stan and if you're sent to The Wizard, your Leave is delayed until you're "fixed". EVERYBODY knows to lie their ass off on certain questions.....you put what you think they want to hear so they let you go home to see your damn family.

http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member867.png
GOVT1911 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2012, 08:02   #18
traines
Registered

FALaholic #: 17079
I am never stressed, Pretty much what I tell 'em
"Hume teaches us that no matter how many times you drop a stone and it falls to the floor, you never know what'll happen the next time you drop it. It might fall to the floor, but then again it might float to the ceiling. Past experience can never prove the future."
traines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2012, 08:44   #19
Scott V2
Registered

FALaholic #: 10082
I have had the gun question popped on me when I was taking my kids to the doctor. The correct answer is "guns kill people don't they?"

I view it as foolish to discuss firearms with anyone but long time close friends
Old March 13, 2012, 08:46   #20
FUUN063
Registered

FALaholic #: 35576
A recent visit to the eye doctor to get my first prescription glasses REQUIRED me to unload my pistola and sight down it so that I knew I had the right pair of glasses! My eye doc is progun, of course, and allowed me to do this just after looking through that multiple-lens contraption. They still make me sick if I look through them for very long periods of time. Still no questions of the like, though.

Leland
FUUN063 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2012, 09:21   #21
Insider
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 1183
Wait until they start taking your guns because you smoke cigarettes!
Old March 13, 2012, 11:07   #22
y0rlik
Registered

FALaholic #: 56423
This seems like an appropriate thread for this.

y0rlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2012, 12:58   #23
skeeterbay
Veteran Member
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 20461
My local VA ask three questions every time, Have you been depressed lately, Do you feel stressed and Do feel like hurting yourself. I was told they ask these questions because of the high rate of suicide among Vets. I have never once been ask if I owned firearms.

I don't know what they report or who they report to. I think it would be pretty stupid and counter productive to have a reporting requirement that causes people to keep quiet when they are having a problems.

FWIW: If your a vet and you feel like you need someone to talk to and you don't feel comfortable talking to the VA. Then talk to some of the veterans groups in your area. Such as the VFW, The Legion or some of the support groups that have been formed. In many areas the VN vets have formed their own support groups. I believe some have been formed for Iraq and A stan vets also. I know there are plenty of people in my local VFW that would gladly sit down and talk to someone going through a rough time.

If you ever find yourself having issues PLEASE seek some help from somewhere. Don't think you have to suffer in silence.

Ard Choille!
skeeterbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2012, 13:11   #24
newuser
Registered

FALaholic #: 65661
The American Medical Association has long pushed for "gun safety" discussions with patients as part of routine medical history taking

At a recent AMA meeting at the end of 2011

http://www.medpagetoday.com/MeetingCoverage/AMA/29731

The American Medical Association (AMA) House of Delegates adopted a number of new policies at its interim meeting, including policies on physician discussion of gun safety...

Gun Safety

The AMA adopted a policy opposing restrictions on doctors being able to talk to patients about firearm safety, including how to safely store guns so kids won't find them.

In May, the Florida state legislature passed a bill that made it illegal for pediatricians and other physicians to ask patients or their parents whether they have guns in their home. Gun-rights advocates contended that such questions are an invasion of patients' privacy and an infringement of Second Amendment rights.

Pediatric groups have recommended that physicians ask parents whether they keep guns at home, and discuss gun safety with those that do in order to prevent shootings involving children. In 2009, according to the CDC, nearly 400 children younger than 15 were killed by firearms. Under the law, doctors would have faced a $500 fine for inquiring about gun ownership and recording it in a patient's medical record.

In September, a federal judge in Florida declared the law unconstitutional.

The AMA's new resolution, which also was introduced by the California delegation, officially opposes any laws placing restrictions on gun safety discussions from occurring between physicians, patients, and their families, and says that doctors should be free to have firearm safety conversations during office visits.

The bottom line:

Trust no one and tell no one what guns you have especially your doctor.
newuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2012, 15:21   #25
gman
Registered

FALaholic #: 1176
At the local clinic and hospital, the closest they have come is to ask "do you feel safe in your home"?

The reason for this is in this area, there have been many cases over the years of adult children abusing their parents/grandparents.

I also remember one instance of a drunk on my porch who wanted into my house. He was so drunk he couldn't tell where he was. The dispatcher asked me if I had guns in my house I answered, "ma'am, this is Alaska, everyone has guns in their home. YES, I have guns in my house, do I intend to use one? Hell no, I just want an officer to get this drunk off my porch, he's driving me nuts knocking on the door". She laughed and told me a cop was on the way.

Every time I see a thread like this, I tell my wife and remind her never to answer a question like that with "that is none of your business". She is a very private woman and really gets pissed at the thought of a clinic asking questions other than what she thinks should be appropriate on a medical questionnaire.

Better living through chemistry.
gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2012, 18:52   #26
VonFireball
Registered

FALaholic #: 62900
I just quit going to the doctor, problem solved.
VonFireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2012, 19:01   #27
19&41
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 29354
I've been asked about firearms in my home. I said what Nancy told me to. Everybody lived happily ever after.
19&41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13, 2012, 20:05   #28
garyd1961
Curio & Relic
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 39373
A friend at work told me yesterday that he went to the hospitol over the weekend and the DR pulled his MD records up and the first thing he saw was at the top of the page Hangun Permit. The DR looked at him and said you have a Handgun Permit don't you. They don't have to ask it's on your medical records if you have a conceal carry permit.
garyd1961 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2012, 00:12   #29
raexcct2
Gimp Ex-CCT
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2784
Quote:
While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the end of the exam, three questions:

1. Did I feel stressed?

The nurse then informed me, that if I had answered yes to any of the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security.
The ask the same questions at Hill Air Force Base, Utah when you go to a medical appointment. It's actually written on the form thay have you fill out prior to seeing the doctor.

Then the doctor asks the same questions. I usually answer, I've been married since 1987, what do you think? Usually shuts them up.
Old March 14, 2012, 00:17   #30
raexcct2
Gimp Ex-CCT
Bronze Contributor

Jason, according to the article you linked to, your boy Bill Clinton started the practice of disarming veterans.

Quote:
Furthermore, the so-called "school safety" bill that Senators Patrick Leahy and Chuck Schumer are pushing would LEGITIMIZE the very practice that began with President Clinton, when his administration began adding military vets onto the NICS roles. (The bill is numbered H.R. 2640 in the House and S. 2084 in the Senate.)
Old March 14, 2012, 08:34   #31
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
When my doctor asked me, and I replied "of course, don't you?" She got all huffy.

I said it was a lot safer than having a doctor at home, as I was 10x more likely to be killed by medical malpractice than a firearms accident.
gunplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2012, 12:59   #32
GOVT1911
Registered

FALaholic #: 9433
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post
When my doctor asked me, and I replied "of course, don't you?" She got all huffy.

I said it was a lot safer than having a doctor at home, as I was 10x more likely to be killed by medical malpractice than a firearms accident.
Mark, I think you may just have bumped that up to 20x.

http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member867.png
GOVT1911 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2012, 13:27   #33
Pistolwiz
Registered

FALaholic #: 4378
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post

Good one! I'll use that one next time.

I was asked that question a long time ago when we were still with kaiser perm.

I just said: "no".

"People will chew and swallow an entire sweet and delicious brick of lies. And enjoy it. Rather than taste one bitter grain of truth. No wonder they are hoodwinked so easily."

"I don't run with lemmings...even well armed ones."

"If we had as many misconceptions about the FN FAL as we do about the constitution. The body count from accidents would be much, much higher around here."
Pistolwiz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2012, 15:23   #34
ratas calientes
Registered

FALaholic #: 1841
My GP and I use the same FFL dealer.
Old March 14, 2012, 17:25   #35
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raexcct2 View Post
Jason, according to the article you linked to, your boy Bill Clinton started the practice of disarming veterans.
Except I have never supported Clinton in anyway.

Since you were offended by my pointing out who signed the Veterans Disarmament Act it is rather obvious Bush is your boy which means you are in favor of the 2005 ban on FAL barrels. Glad you stepped up to be counted.

Did you get upset over the article on Reagan's anti-gun past too?

Last edited by JasonB; March 14, 2012 at 18:22.
Old March 14, 2012, 17:55   #36
bar2260
Registered

FALaholic #: 36337
Doc

The Docter asks," do you have any guns in the house"?

The answer, Docter, that would come under profiling, your not trying
to violate my civil rights, are you?
bar2260 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2012, 00:57   #37
raexcct2
Gimp Ex-CCT
Bronze Contributor

Jason,

Neither Bush was my boy but since all your posts contain some form of bashing of the GOP I just assumed you were a Democrat or DABTL in a different disguise.

Not offended at all. I know about Reagen's antigun policies. That is why I don't like either party. One hates gun owners and the other takes us for granted.
Old March 15, 2012, 06:05   #38
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
Jason,

Neither Bush was my boy but since all your posts contain some form of bashing of the GOP I just assumed you were a Democrat or DABTL in a different disguise.

Not offended at all. I know about Reagen's antigun policies. That is why I don't like either party. One hates gun owners and the other takes us for granted.
That is easy enough. Post #16 is mine:

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324356

Please indicate how that bashes the GOP in some form?

Wow! You can't come up with anything can you? So why did you use the absolute "all"?? Is it the same reason you are trying to smooth things over by saying one hates while the other just takes for granted? Sounds like you do prefer one to the other.
Old March 15, 2012, 10:37   #39
raexcct2
Gimp Ex-CCT
Bronze Contributor

Wow, I took you off my ignore list to see if you had changed but you're still an asshole. I guess I'll just put you back on ignore.

Last edited by raexcct2; March 15, 2012 at 10:42. Reason: Put the ******* asshole back on ignore.
raexcct2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2012, 11:34   #40
hellfish
Registered

FALaholic #: 63544
I always get asked that by my children's pediatrician, and I always tell them the truth "NO"
hellfish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2012, 16:05   #41
fal fiend
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 7091
I was asked this once , said no, then asked why , do u have some firearms to give me ?
Old March 15, 2012, 16:43   #42
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
Wow, I took you off my ignore list to see if you had changed but you're still an asshole. I guess I'll just put you back on ignore.

So you make the claim "That is why I don't like either party." and you have me on ignore because I will share articles about the republican parties support for anti-gun laws? Couple that with comparing me to DABTL and it would seem you are the asshole who is full of shit to boot.
Old March 15, 2012, 22:36   #43
aclearbluesky
Registered

FALaholic #: 52553
This is better than watching sports or some house wives show.
aclearbluesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2012, 23:03   #44
Arby
Registered

FALaholic #: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by aclearbluesky View Post
This is better than watching sports or some house wives show.
I don't watch sports or the stupid housewives shows, but I can't imagine how they would be more depressing than a thread like this where we see posts from people that harbor so much viscid hatred and animus for republicans, cops, and other groups in American society.
Arby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16, 2012, 05:27   #45
JasonB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
I don't watch sports or the stupid housewives shows, but I can't imagine how they would be more depressing than a thread like this where we see posts from people that harbor so much viscid hatred and animus for republicans, cops, and other groups in American society.
I don't hate groups, I hate certain actions.
Old March 17, 2012, 22:22   #46
EinheitElf
Registered

FALaholic #: 21533
Well if you keep them in the safe in the garage then they are not 'in your house' or 'in your home' ...garage is separate from the house ,correct? Hey if semantics can be used in court cases ,investigations,etc, it can be used in answering questions... '... in the house?' .. 'nope' There is also 'interpretation' of words and questions, if vague,give vague.... plausible deniability...

ALSO- hope you are all having a fun safe drinking night....off for some Jameson's now..
EinheitElf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 18, 2012, 06:26   #47
riffraff2
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 54720
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinheitElf View Post
Well if you keep them in the safe in the garage then they are not 'in your house' or 'in your home' ...garage is separate from the house ,correct? Hey if semantics can be used in court cases ,investigations,etc, it can be used in answering questions... '... in the house?' .. 'nope' There is also 'interpretation' of words and questions, if vague,give vague.... plausible deniability...

ALSO- hope you are all having a fun safe drinking night....off for some Jameson's now..

If the garage is attached to your home it is considered "in your home".
riffraff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2012, 16:21   #48
Rick
Registered

FALaholic #: 74
Didn't Bill Clinton teach us it's ok to lie sometimes (even preferable to the truth)?
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote