The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > The FN Files

Notices

Old February 15, 2012, 18:31   #1
EMSflyer
Registered

FALaholic #: 2936
Did Rhodesia ever use 50.63 short para ?

I've seen pics of the 21" para in use by Rhodie forces
has anyone ever seen a pic or know if Rhodesians
ever used the 18" or 17.7" para model similar to
the 50.63 ?

I was just kicking around the idea of Rhodie painting
my Imbel/DSA 18" para.

The finish on the upper and lower don't match anyhow.
And I already have and use the Rhodie MB.

Fun idea to consider at any rate.

Thanks guys,

EMSflyer
EMSflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15, 2012, 20:02   #2
GMB74
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 7987
Since the Rhodies used anything they could lay their hands on, and repaired/modified what they had until it was totally worn out, it certainly is possible someone had a 50.63 or chopped a damaged barrel to produce a clone of one. It seems any time someone says "they never had or used that", information pops up proving they DID. Paint it, call it a Rhodie and if someone challenges it, make them prove you wrong.
GMB74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15, 2012, 20:33   #3
RPBII
Registered

FALaholic #: 19720
The guy on the right looks to have an carbine. Anything is possible.http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/q...antroopies.jpg
RPBII is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 15, 2012, 20:48   #4
AZ Deuce
Registered

FALaholic #: 40828
As of yet (02-15-12) there has been no proof of a 50.63 being used by any Rhodesians. However, that being said, they captured many FAL of all types from the terrs, so knowing I wanted a 50,63, and most of my FALs are of Rhodesian heritage, I bought a SA manufactured lower, possibly EX-R1, or more likely, one of the ones from the Rhodesian contract. I bought a non carrying handle cut Coonan Type III receiver with a custom serial number to match my lower.

I had my machinist mill the receiver to Type II specs, and now I have a Rhodie marked 50.63. Is it correct? I doubt it, but it's mine, and I like it, she turned out to be a good shooter too.

A Type III receiver is not really correct for a Bush War era rifle, but if that's all you got, and you want to honor the Rhodesian warriors, and fighting spirt, I say go for it.

Life ain't fair, but it sure gets interesting sometimes!
AZ Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 15, 2012, 22:30   #5
EMSflyer
Registered

FALaholic #: 2936
Thanks guys !!

I may just do it.

It seems that my para FAL is missing something, the Rhodie paint
may just be the ticket.....
EMSflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16, 2012, 05:40   #6
tx_oil
Registered

FALaholic #: 49224
Baby poop makes everything look better, doesn't it?
tx_oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2012, 02:21   #7
nfafan
Registered

FALaholic #: 6249
South Africa and Rhodesian FALs.

Hello all,

Looking for pics, war stories, anything out there.

"Grew up" reading SOF in the 70's and the tales of the Sealous Scouts and ranchers, etc, of the struggles Rhodesia went thru back then. Even have the Be a Man Among Men poster somewhere as the "bonus" from my SOF subscription - we didn't have the 'net back then... Guess that's what hooked me on FALs forever.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by IanMor; February 20, 2012 at 22:38.
nfafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2012, 03:32   #8
FUUN063
Registered

FALaholic #: 35576
Somewhere I got a chunk of door skin cut from one of the Rhodesian Forces convoy trucks with the large emblem they use. I'll have to get some pics of it for here.

Leland
FUUN063 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2012, 06:32   #9
MistWolf
Registered

FALaholic #: 7435
Not saying folks shouldn't post pictures here, but the New Rhodesian site has some very cool stuff, even a thread dedicated to Rhodie Fals
http://www.newrhodesian.net/
Old February 19, 2012, 11:18   #10
jugrunner
Deplorable
Contributor

FALaholic #: 19911
I would at least like a "sticky" stuck up top with pics and info ...

Slo cat will NOT like it tho ...

ETA: Thanks for the link MistWolf ...
Old February 19, 2012, 11:34   #11
def90
Registered
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 50609
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233953

Not sure why it would be needed, there are already a ton of threads on Rhodesia. If you create a Rhodesia forum then do you make a sub forum for every other country and conflict that the FAL was ever involved in? If so then you end up with 100 subforums that all get 1 post a month in. Plus you would still have people asking Rhodie questions in the regular metric forum.

If you need info pertaining to the conflict in Rhodesia the NewRhodesian forum is the place to go.

Last edited by def90; February 19, 2012 at 11:40.
def90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20, 2012, 18:59   #12
LaConservationist
Registered

FALaholic #: 42319
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugrunner View Post
I would at least like a "sticky" stuck up top with pics and info ...

Slo cat will NOT like it tho ...

ETA: Thanks for the link MistWolf ...
JUG, I honestly believe OLE SLO CAT may be a Baby Poop Closet admirer!!

"Any one who thinks he can be happy
and prosperous by letting
the Government take care of him,
better take a closer look at the American Indian."

- Henry Ford
LaConservationist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2012, 13:52   #13
Hebrew Battle Rifle
Horses Ass
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 5777
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
Not saying folks shouldn't post pictures here, but the New Rhodesian site has some very cool stuff, even a thread dedicated to Rhodie Fals
Thank you for that link!
Old February 20, 2012, 07:45   #14
nfafan
Registered

FALaholic #: 6249
Thanks all for that link!
Old May 24, 2013, 18:00   #15
Guyepic
Registered

FALaholic #: 66040
Quote:

I just signed up had a little bit of a problem answering the national athem question, thank God for google
Guyepic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25, 2016, 17:32   #16
Guy-epic
Registered

FALaholic #: 70221
Quote:
Is there a working link ?
Old November 25, 2016, 22:54   #17
MFC
Registered

FALaholic #: 74731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy-epic View Post
Is there a working link ?
http://www.newrhodesian.ca
MFC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 07, 2013, 17:45   #18
imarelic
Registered

FALaholic #: 17334
Here's a rifle that I believe was built with parts from a Rodesian FAL. The gun belonged to one of my son's friends. I first examined it a couple of years ago, but poo-poo'ed it because of the Hesse/ CAI receiver. After I read some of the posts here, I took an interest in it and asked to see it again. I confirmed the "baby poop" was visible on many parts. The rifle's bore is shiny and it runs well. The owner and I agreed to a trade, so now it's mine. It looks like it was sprayed with an automotive type gray primer, then it was sprayed with some sort of black gritty material. This grit has a rubbery feel to it. I used some lacquer thinner and cloth to slowely rub this finish to see how much baby poop paint remained. It looks like the baby poop was removed from the plastic butt stock and forearm with a DA sander. My plan it to do a detailed dissassembly and inspection, then remove the existing gray black finish and refinish with the baby poop type color and pattern. The bolt is "RA" marked, but the existing grit finish is so thick, I won't know what other markings may be on the lower until finish is removed.

Last edited by imarelic; July 08, 2013 at 13:18.
imarelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2013, 08:18   #19
0750turbo
Registered

FALaholic #: 68432
My Rhodie

Pictures of my Rhodie that I just completed can be found in this thread. The barrel and lower have been sanitized and the bolt/carrier have matching Rhodesian numbers but they do not match the lower. The receiver is a Coonan 1.5 with numbers matching the lower.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355706
Old July 09, 2013, 19:35   #20
C nova
Registered

FALaholic #: 61228
Nice rifles Turbo!!
I often wonder what was Rhodesias source for ammo. The false were from all over so I would think the ammo was as well. Seen a few pics with guys having bandoleers tied around the waist almost looks like m14 US bandoleers but can't be certain
C nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2013, 20:10   #21
enbloc8
Registered

FALaholic #: 51665
Quote:
Originally Posted by C nova View Post
Nice rifles Turbo!!
I often wonder what was Rhodesias source for ammo. The false were from all over so I would think the ammo was as well. Seen a few pics with guys having bandoleers tied around the waist almost looks like m14 US bandoleers but can't be certain
The primary source was from South Africa...per Dennis Croukamp one of the first large sanctions-busting caches of ammo (and possibly weapons too) in 1966 came from Portugal. He speculated it was diverted from NATO war reserve stocks. I believe Spain was a covert supplier of theirs as well.
enbloc8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2013, 16:43   #22
FLASparky
Registered

FALaholic #: 71655
Photos

I just became a member after following for years. What level of contributor do I need to be to store attachments?

Thanks
FLASparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2013, 01:24   #23
NicoRoets
Registered

FALaholic #: 71264
Ex -Rohedesion FAL - Identity

Hallo Guys,

I finally got my license yesterday and went to collect my FAL.
I did the strip & clean last night.
Herewith the pictures with all the proof markings I could find.
From your first observations , it seemed to be G1 barrel in South African made receiver.
You can probably tell me more now ?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lmuz2fbtr1lrmm7/tQ5xGNg4Y0

Regards
NicoRoets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2013, 11:48   #24
blackmatt
Registered

FALaholic #: 20096
Nice matching gun. Definitely G1 barrel threaded for a flashhider. Lug placement and bipod cut give it away. What are the markings on the barrel beyond the Liege proof you photographed ?

This is a South African produced rifle as opposed to a FN rifle that was supplied in connection with one of the early South African contracts.

Looks like the RA numbers were scrubbed from your lower and upper receiver but not the carrier.

Here in the States there are a fair number of lowers (and bolts/carriers) that have the serial number starting with "A" followed by either a three or four digit serial number. Not sure how these relate to the more common SA parts kits with a six digit serial number. Member Hoot here on FAL FILES is our resident SME (subject matter expert) on Rhodie and South African service FALs. Maybe he can shed some light on that important question.

Last edited by blackmatt; July 23, 2013 at 21:38.
blackmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10, 2014, 10:06   #25
siegfried1234
Registered

FALaholic #: 74620
Rhody Fal Pictures

Hi Guys,
I uploaded pictures of my deactivated Ex Rhodesian Belgium made FN FAL heavy barrel FALO rifle on the main forum thread page called FN FAL Heavy Barrel FALO Rhodesian today for you to look at. It has the type 1 receiver, Crest on the lower receiver side and correct Belgium bipod fitted. It had some remains of the Rhodesian Camo finish which is now removed, rack number is still there on the butt. As usual with Rhodesian FALO rifles it was missing the lower part of the flip up butt plate as they removed it in frontline service by snapping it off and the locking ring and washer spring is also missing for the bipod and I am looking for those accessories to complete it, so can anyone help me with those bits? Here are pictures of the rifle and also of the accessories I need (Belgium flip up butt plate and bipod lock ring+spring washer) I need the Belgium made versions not the Israeli made versions. I have two FALO carry handles and a FN FAL plastic butt plate to trade for those bits I need or I can buy them if you have them. It would be great to complete it if I can get those small bits, someone here will be able to help me out I am sure. Enjoy the pictures.
siegfried1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13, 2014, 10:57   #26
sbl11
Registered

FALaholic #: 74616
All, I posted these photos to another thread on the forum and figured this was a more active one. Picked up this Rhody kit, and have been told it is a clandestine serial range South African made R1. I assume that means that it was a secret contract gun made for Rhodesia during the UN embargo. It has an odd paint scheme, thoughts? It is not a matching kit, with the bolt and lower marked with both different factory sn's and RAXXXX sn's.

I would post more photos, but I need to buy a subscription to imageshack and have not yet done so.

-SBL11

sbl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18, 2014, 09:39   #27
siegfried1234
Registered

Picture of the Rhodesian Greys Scout with FALO

Here is a picture of a Greys Scout with a FALO, note the 30 rnd mag. If you have seen my thread on the main page showing my Rhodesian FALO can anyone help me out with the upper bipod lock piece and locking spring for the Belgium bipod which holds the bipod on the flash hider or the flip up butt plate as I need those small parts to complete my FALO, anyone got those parts spare for sale? Enjoy the picture of the Greys Scout and his FALO.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GreysScoutsRhodesia1970.jpg (81.7 KB, 117 views)
Old October 18, 2014, 13:18   #28
Czechsix
Registered

FALaholic #: 17293
On NRF I've also seen mention of Grey's running Israeli HB's, but I've seen no photographic proof to date. I'm starting to think that it's a case of misattribution, and the only ones were belgian FALO's....
Czechsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20, 2014, 04:57   #29
siegfried1234
Registered

I think they were using Belgium made FALO as that is the only ones I have seen with the Rhody camo paint and crest, the Belgium made standard FAL are also seen with the camo and crest as well as the British L1A1 and SA R1, never seen any Israeli Fals or HB Fal pictured in Rhodesia or with the camo paint etc. I could be wrong.
Old October 20, 2014, 05:01   #30
siegfried1234
Registered

I should say more correctly that I am looking for the limiter ring and c-clip or circlip that keeps the ring in place for the bipod. I have got the Belgium bipod but not the limiter etc. I also need the flip up butt plate flap too.
Old November 16, 2014, 13:14   #31
sbl11
Registered

Has anyone seen any historic photos of rhody fals fielded with bipod cut handguards?
Old July 28, 2016, 09:56   #32
sbl11
Registered

ZA -sud Africa ?

Interesting perspective to the debate on what means what when it comes to ZA serials:

http://waterstonewatches.com/shop/so...ibio-rhodesia/
Old July 28, 2016, 12:33   #33
lew
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 16727
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl11 View Post
Interesting perspective to the debate on what means what when it comes to ZA serials:

http://waterstonewatches.com/shop/so...ibio-rhodesia/
Correct me if I'm wrong, but "South Africa" in Afrikaans is "Suid-Afrika". Why would folks in the RSA use the Dutch abbreviation- ZA for "Zuid Afrika"?

There is not a problem that government cannot make worse.
lew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2016, 12:39   #34
WILD HOND
Registered

FALaholic #: 68120
Quote:
Originally Posted by lew View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but "South Africa" in Afrikaans is "Suid-Afrika". Why would folks in the RSA use the Dutch abbreviation- ZA for "Zuid Afrika"?
Its been known as ZA for many uears. Even when teavveling by car from SA to Namibia or Zimbabwe one need a special ZA sticker at the back of your car like this:

WILD HOND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2016, 15:09   #35
sbl11
Registered

Boer

Back to the boer days I presume. Just curious why then would they have supplemented their arms from Pretoria with those from imbel.
Old July 28, 2016, 15:45   #36
WILD HOND
Registered

FALaholic #: 68120
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl11 View Post
Back to the boer days I presume. Just curious why then would they have supplemented their arms from Pretoria with those from imbel.
Till this current day you need the ZA stocker on your car when crossing the border.
After 1994 anything was possible here. Same reason why Vektor stop producing the R4/5/5 rifles and parts. Those floating around currently are the last obtainable. Runour has it, that Israel withdrew the license rights because the ANC hates Israel. Hence they not allowed to produce it anymore. Its actually a very longer story which will take me hours to type but I will post in more detail as I have time all the facts/stories I heard. Nothing confirmed but its what ive heard. I even heard that government is condsidering an AK platform rifle as replacement for the R4 but in 5.56. So many stories going around.
WILD HOND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2016, 16:09   #37
lew
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCARD View Post
Its been known as ZA for many uears. Even when teavveling by car from SA to Namibia or Zimbabwe one need a special ZA sticker at the back of your car like this:

Thanks for shedding light on that. Still a curious condition.

Old July 30, 2016, 17:54   #38
sbl11
Registered

Alpha numeric sn's

Just bought an "A" prefix para lower. I already have an "A" prefix standard lower so I am curious as to what the rhyme and reason was for the prefixed serial numbers. Now, both of those "A" prefix lowers are followed by 4 digits and marked in the typical fashion above the take down latch and below the rear sight( the area that would be covered when a vertical take down lever is installed). To confuse the issue, I also have a "B" prefix para lower. It is undoubtedly of the same origin, but is marked so as to be covered by the horizontal style take down lever. It is followed by 2 digits. Has anyone seen a "C" prefix? I feel like I have seen one somewhere on a bolt carrier, but may be losing my mind.
Old May 12, 2018, 21:00   #39
crashmaniac
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 78557
Ok guys just picked up my 1st FAL,so this is my 1st real post here, most of yall prolly know me from the AKfiles though. I think its got Rhodesian or Zambawaine (spell) parts those of you who are the SMEs in this realm feel free to school me on what I have here. A Rhodie would be awesome as I am a fan of the story and history of the Bush War.My goal was to acquire a reliable .308 battle rifle so I hope I at least got that. Got it from a competent gunsmith in the area who said the gas piston has already been changed for what that's worth.

Edit 5/12/2018 2300:
Also anyone know the story on this MB its left handed threads which I assume means metic, also i can easily remove it by hand so that aint right Im sure, am I missing a crush washer or another piece? Anyone know the origin of the barrel? If its like Aks then Im sure yall get these questions constantly, I am using my google Fu to find out and will post myself if I find out but Thanks in advance guys.

EDIT 5/13/18 0800: Ok well Google Fu has born fruit, I have most of the info I asked for from here at the files, Its a south african lower UM mark is present behind the take down lever with a serial number 20514 under that but no UM in between the selector and R, It was once Zambian I guess as well due to the hand etched ZA marks, B/BC are Rhodie property marked dunno the origin but at least when they were rhodie they were together cause they match and the barrel is Belgian, MB is a Belgian short combo design although maybe US made havent nailed that down yet. I found a bunch more rhodie paint Poop brown and their green ,under the handgaurds.

However all is not well, The barrel is not tight in the receiver it is lose, I need to decide if its work tearing apart and having it rebuilt, I have contacted Gunplumber about it. Shame iif its not I am a big fan of Bush War history and this would be a dream come true for an old broke down Marine that doesnt get alot of dreamin’ done now days. I suspect the Shite Hesse receiver is the culprit and it probably needs a breech washer, locking shoulders yata, yata and I dont know if its worth doing that stuff to a crap Hesse receiver, and should just rebuild. I am capable of some repairs myself but not being knowledgable or equipped to work on FALs Im going to differ to Gunplumber’s expertise.
"And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. ".
--Good OL' TJ

Last edited by crashmaniac; May 13, 2018 at 07:13.
crashmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2018, 08:58   #40
IanMor
Guerilla gunsmith

FALaholic #: 2417
Send it to Mark.
He will shoot straight with you about what you have and if it's worth it. When he's done with it you'll have a rifle that will run right.

The Hesse receiver is the first problem. They are a pile. (generally speaking)
Old May 13, 2018, 10:00   #41
crashmaniac
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMor View Post
Send it to Mark.
He will shoot straight with you about what you have and if it's worth it. When he's done with it you'll have a rifle that will run right.

The Hesse receiver is the first problem. They are a pile. (generally speaking)
Thanks for the reply, and I will ,soon as he gets back with me ,and tells me werher Im chasing my tail. for now Tore it all the way down ,backed the gas tube out, put it inna block on a vice and put a tourqe wrench on it with an attachment at a 90° ,I dont wanna do all the math so its tight to 110lbs, Im not gonna shoot it, the only gauges I have are 5.45 and 7.62x39 so it would be way to dangerous. I do like it Its fun to see all the similarities with FN designs I used in the military. Its filthy to, I feel like a PFC on weapons maintainence cleaning M60s or 240s.

If he says its not a terrible Idea, I need to get a reciver I looked at the prices Im gonna liquidate some AK stuff to finance a reciever. I guess Coonan or DSA? any other brands that are worthy?
"And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. ".
--Good OL' TJ
Old May 13, 2018, 10:22   #42
lew
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Both Coonan and DSA have their issues, but they're still light years ahead of a Hesse. While you're at it, make the new receiver a Type 1 or 2. The Rhodesians never used Type 3 receivers, and the other styles are more aesthetically appealing for most.

Good start, and good luck getting the receiver issue sorted.

Old May 13, 2018, 10:48   #43
crashmaniac
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Both Coonan and DSA have their issues, but they're still light years ahead of a Hesse. While you're at it, make the new receiver a Type 1 or 2. The Rhodesians never used Type 3 receivers, and the other styles are more aesthetically appealing for most.

Good start, and good luck getting the receiver issue sorted.
Ok GTG, Oh I have no illusions on the hesse receiver I doubt its sortable. If theres even a chace its gonna be more trouble, Im just replacing it. I just need to figure out which would be better for my parts a Type 1 or 2. Probably doesnt matter as the Rhodesians canabalized a lot of rifles to keep operating kit in the field. But I will keep digging into the history. Theres loads on wether the ZA marking is from the Zambians or from Zimbabwe I always assumed that ment Zimbabwe and was added after the bush war when Mugabe took over and the Arsenals changed hands.
--Good OL' TJ
Old May 13, 2018, 10:50   #44
firedog
Registered

FALaholic #: 14289
Quote:
The Rhodesians never used Type 3 receivers, and the other styles are more aesthetically appealing for most.
I thought there were some type 3 kits/lowers around that had been to Rhodesia/Zim?
firedog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 20:59   #45
sbl11
Registered

RA/ZA/Z prefix

Found this sight quite interesting as I searched South African guns. Notice how the serial number is applied to the Beretta Shotgun. I’ll is done very similarly to those Imbel kits marked ZA-xxxx.

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=421993
Old May 17, 2018, 13:58   #46
bigstick61
Registered

FALaholic #: 45299
For reference I'm posting pics of my SA handguard mounted sling swivel. The only photo reference on this site or anywhere else so far has been Peter Wells's one picture. According to him, these were made for R1 DMRs used by the SADF (and now the SANDF) to allow the shooter to use a sling as a shooting aid. Pic mounted to a rifle is not a Rhodie or SA build, it just happens to be the rifle to which the swivel is currently mounted.

bigstick61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2018, 08:03   #47
crashmaniac
Gold Contributor

^^ Interesting thank you, how does it mount to the HGs I assume theres a relief cut into them and then the swivel is pinched in between?
--Good OL' TJ
Old May 22, 2018, 11:30   #48
lew
Registered
Bronze Contributor

It goes in one of the vent holes along the bottom of the handguards. Separate the handguard halves, sandwich this in one half, and reinstall the other half.

Old May 30, 2018, 12:49   #49
eternal24k
Registered

FALaholic #: 26370
Damn, that's a cool rifle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick61 View Post

eternal24k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11, 2018, 12:25   #50
Dan737
Registered

FALaholic #: 75747
New FAL

Hi all, first time poster long time lurker here.

I just got my first FAL. Could someone help me and explain what I have?
I bought here in South Africa, it has small traces of Baby poo Rhodie paint behind the trigger etc but no RA dremel tool serial number. Only the stamped ones which match. Milled out above the mag too. Barrel is almost new.

21” barrel and grenade sight (removed in the pics but I have it) folding stock

She’s lovely, I assume an officers gun or one that didn’t get issued?

If someone could help
Me post pics?

Regards

Dan

Last edited by Dan737; June 11, 2018 at 22:52. Reason: Photo’s
Dan737 is offline   Reply With Quote