Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old February 12, 2012, 21:04   #1
glockfan
Registered

FALaholic #: 42500
Fast & Furious is the tip of the iceberg

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwe...-and-cover-up/

Wow. The title and the content seem far too outlandish to believe at first for those unfamiliar with the OKC stuff, but I was living in OK when all of this went down and already was familiar with most of the things discussed. Some of the local media in the state with newspapers actually covered what took place and things like the man hunt for John Doe #2 -- I even remember the sketch of him being flashed on the screen at the time -- I just did not realize this lawyer in the podcast was the one who was forcing the info out in court against the federal government. I also remember people like Col Hackworth doing an investigation and getting people to sign affidavits swearing that they saw bomb sniffing dogs out PRIOR to the bomb going off that morning. The whole thing always seemed strange to me, too, like how the videotapes of the bombing (which were physically in a central location not affected by the bomb) were never made public because the FBI claims it can't find them. I also specifically remember the undercover informants like Howe claiming she had tried to warn the FBI what was about to happen, and how people in the state swear they saw someone else with McVeigh prior to the bombing. They sure rushed McVeigh's execution, and put a media clamp down preventing any interviews with Nichols in prison after he said he wanted to come clean about what all happened, too.

The comments at the end about what an informant told him about "Operation Patcon" make a great deal of sense to those familiar with how the FBI/ATF operate with undercover agents and informants. Basically, the Fast and Furious stuff that has been exposed is just part of a far broader plan, and it was going on back in the 90s to an extent as part of Operation PatCon. I wish I could say this guy was full of it, but I can't.

Give it an honest listen and see what you think.

- Ron Paul

Last edited by glockfan; February 12, 2012 at 21:18.
glockfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12, 2012, 23:32   #2
martin35
Gringo Viejo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
It would make a good TV movie scenerio.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2012, 00:16   #3
glockfan
Registered

http://www.kennethtrentadue.com/

This is the website of the lawyer who keeps suing the federal government and forcing a lot of the info out there.

- Ron Paul
Old February 13, 2012, 06:14   #4
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Read the book, "The Third Terrorist" by Jayna Davis.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2012, 06:46   #5
glockfan
Registered

Sounds interesting. I will go look at amazon to see what it is about. Meanwhile, I noticed this site talked about a lot of the same things that are in the podcast, and it was far ahead of the media in talking about fast and furious:

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...wsweak_21.html

Apparently the same lawyer in the podcast handed over all sorts of documents to Newsweek, but the editor spiked the story at the last minute due to pressure and just put in a vague reference making the lawyer out to be some sort of conspiracy nut with no proof. No wonder he went on a podcast with Rockwell, so that he could say whatever he wanted without being edited out of all the facts like Newsweek. I remember years ago when Newsweek spiked the Lewinsky story at the last minute, but thanks to Drudge, it got out anyway. They don't have a good track record on things like this.

- Ron Paul

Last edited by glockfan; February 13, 2012 at 07:01.
Old February 14, 2012, 20:10   #6
Hunters
Registered

FALaholic #: 16562
In 1990 a cracker jack attorney got a job here in AZ at a high power law firm named Lewis & Roca. Her first big case was to get an AZ senator named Alan Stephens out of an FBI sting known as AZSCAM, which she did dispite the douch bag on 4 FBI tapes taking bribes.

Next she represented Anitta Hill against SC Judge Thomas at his nomination hearing. This cought the eye of Bill Clinton and he made her a US Attorney.

Before the dust setteled on the OKC bombing there was a connection to AZ and 12 members of the Viper Shooting Team were branded a "militia" and all but 1 got 5+ for conspiracy because of this attorney. I knew two of those guys.

In 98 she became AZ Attorney General, in 02 She became AZ Govenor and she is now your head of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano!!!!

And I'll bet my last buck she is the brains behind F & F.
Hunters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2012, 09:45   #7
Hunters
Registered

FALaholic #: 16562
This is Operation Northwoods

If you have any questions about how far your government will go to start a war, or get a group of people it dislikes, this will answer that question. The list of staged military attacks and terrorist type attacks on citizens begins on page 10.

And remember, this is March 13, 1962 and this landed on Kennedy's desk. All he had to do is sign it!!
Hunters is offline   Reply With Quote