Old December 19, 2017, 22:45   #18
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
I agree with you 100%.

The problem in Europe is, most of their politicians don't care about their citizens, and there are two things that can (and maybe will) happen:

#1 Muzzie takeover

#2 the rise of a new "Hitler".

I don't know what it takes for a politician to think patriotic. In Germany being a patriot is equaled to being a Nazi.

Germany's authorities do not need to surveil the "prepper scene". They are not much of a threat.
The muzzies pose more of a threat.

German authorities once more get the cart before the horse, and as a former German it pains me to see it, but they do not learn. That's why I got out of there.
What I don't understand with all of this, if its just declining birthrates driving all this stupid shit, why not pay people to screw their brains out, it would be far simpler, better, and cheaper in the long run just to make new little Germans, Frenchmen and wimmin, English, etc, than deal with all this horseshit from the middle east.

October feast is going to look damn funny, with burka clad what evers serving ice water or G-D forbid warm TEA.

If Germany needs help making babies, or even the English, too hell with the French, there are enough old Marines and a few randy Army guys here in the FF to help jump start a baby boom over there.

I myself would consider it a form of lend lease in their time of need.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote