View Single Post
Old May 17, 2018, 12:47   #139
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
According to Wiki, and there are some sources for the claims, her paternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Poland, and her maternal grandparents were German Jews living in St. Petersburg, Russia - where they had to practice Russian Orthodoxy like all residents of St. Petersburg.

Not that it matters to me.

My opinion is that large studies demonstrating high IQs for Jews are offensive to people like G1user - possibly because he is stupid, or possibly because someone smarter than him (and Jewish) got him to sign a contract that he couldn't perform or something.

There is no real reason for this type of behavior, so it must be self-hatred that is spewing out?
no, the ashkenazi jew tribes show high IQ for right hemisphere functions only, which is why not so many jews in STEM fields, but common in speaking, art.
as distinct from the brown jew tribes show lower than avg IQ as common of arab demographics.

I have posted analysis on this before, and you failed to refute, because you can't.

but then you believe your own lie that you are somehow smarter than I am, so you can take your shitpostin' ass and go FOAD.

Last edited by G1user; May 17, 2018 at 12:53.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote