View Single Post
Old May 17, 2018, 12:01   #136
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliYahu View Post
Contrary to popular belief - spread by her - she is NOT Jewish, and was raised Catholic!

According to Wiki, and there are some sources for the claims, her paternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Poland, and her maternal grandparents were German Jews living in St. Petersburg, Russia - where they had to practice Russian Orthodoxy like all residents of St. Petersburg.

Not that it matters to me.

My opinion is that large studies demonstrating high IQs for Jews are offensive to people like G1user - possibly because he is stupid, or possibly because someone smarter than him (and Jewish) got him to sign a contract that he couldn't perform or something.

There is no real reason for this type of behavior, so it must be self-hatred that is spewing out?

I support any person who steals 3% from PP by conducting business transactions as Family & Friends transactions. This may impugn my character, and, according to Mark Graham of Arizona Response Systems, means that I'll lie, cheat, and steal from people here *if* there is anything about you that I don't like - or possibly even disagree with.

You may not want to do business with me. In case you forget this, this warning will appear in any future advert in the Marketplace. Consider yourself duly warned.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=89
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote