View Single Post
Old June 17, 2017, 19:33   #28
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
While it's low odds, heard many experts say if the fault line that's the Appilachian Mountains ever slips it will result in a magnitude 10 quake along the Eastern Seaboard. Have had two tremors in my lifetime that rattled dishes and shook a few knick knacks off shelves. Both I was not only person who felt thus was not a flashback or bad batch of dope. From Dawsonville to Dahlonega both times many people reported them one in the 70's and other in the 80's. I worked loading containers and working radio traffic out of Haiti, mostly my employees were loading containers while I worked radio as took my entire crew to the ATL NAMB/Red Cross/Salvation Army/GEMA/FEMA offices and warehouses on an as need basis for a couple weeks. Was nice being able to do that for multiple events back when carried a large staff or leave them working while I activated into events. An earthquake on the East Coast would be catastrophic as the only things I know of built to earthquake standards are Ma Bell facilities. Why still trying to buy the old microwave tower location 15 minutes north of me. Rated for F2 tornado, CAT 3 hurricane and high 6 dot something earthquake. Even in Southeast every battery rack I install for Ma Bell must be earthquake rated and have earthquake bars installed to keep batteries in racks.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote