View Single Post
Old October 06, 2017, 07:27   #1
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
Two Testicles Tactical/Order at your own risk.

See below:

Quote:
Order #1206 confirmed

Two Testicles Tactical To *********@yahoo.comMonday, January 9, 2017 2:00 PMClick to View Full HTML

Two Testicles TacticalORDER #1206 Thank you for your purchase!

Hi Michael, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

View your orderor*Visit our storeOrder summaryAac Blackout Fh 7.62mm 51t 9-16-24lh**1. $79.19

Subtotal. $79.19

Shipping. $8.76

Total. $87.95 USD
Since April have called and left mesage or emailed at least once a month. Never gotten a live person on phone, return email or call. Going to start posting to message boards and see if they notice. They still spam me trying to get me to buy more stuff. Never received a shipping confirmation, charge is on credit card and never been refunded. Ten months is a long time to process an order and not send an update.

Edit:
At advice of others scrubbed my email addy. It was my public address and will give to any files members that might not already have if ask. Have a family email, friends email, three work emails and some odd drop boxes use through public WiFi on whitewashed computer. Think will survive but fewer webots that pick it up the less spam.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat

Last edited by hueyville; October 06, 2017 at 22:00.
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote