View Single Post
Old September 16, 2018, 15:18   #21
Registered

FALaholic #: 8922
FWIW there's a gun-auction place down the road from our shop. I've been on their site a couple of time and things seem to sell pretty well. Their piece of the action is very reasonable - like 3% or so depending on the actual selling price of the gun. I think the site is actually gun-auction.com.
Good luck.
My partner and I are handling the disposition of a Class III estate (at the request of the local BATFE agent) and damn what a pain. I have personally inventoried and UNLOADED probably 350 various mags for the guns he had(every freakin' mag he had was loaded. And I've really learnd to HATE HK magazines...) So far we've moved about 70%of his guns, but there's another 250 + class I guns at his house and the widow is talking about having us handle those as well.
So far we probably have 100 hours into the job. Started in late May and still going.

My bad here. The site is gunauctionsusa.com and they get 18% for their trouble. Sorry for my confusion. OTH they do seem to sell their listings much faster than gunbroker.

Last edited by 0007; September 24, 2018 at 21:45. Reason: additional corrected info
0007 is online now   Reply With Quote