View Single Post
Old January 12, 2018, 02:53   #20
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
Originally Posted by otis61 View Post
I am planning to do a multi target thing like the one I did a couple years ago. Although it might be a little different, not by much.

One thing I know I want to do different is do it a little earlier before the wind picks up. And possibly see better. Less glare. I couldn't see worth a dang last time. I do have a good spotting scope this time though.
Hey, Otis -

Saturday Morning is 4x401's slot for the Drop 15. He usually starts it at 8:30 or so. Friday morning is Tuscan's Handgun event, and we do that in that slot by tradition, and because we were starting the rifle stuff a bit later for guys who were not showing up Thursday evening or early Friday morning.

So my question is this: do you want to do it Saturday at 11:00AM/11:30AM - right after the Drop 15? It will be a better time than the afternoon when the wind is going a little bit more. We can shoot your thing in the late morning/noon-ish time, and then do the Moses Match (only 200 yards) in the windier conditions @ 2:00PM or so.

LMK. Thanks for doing it.

I support any person who steals 3% from PP by conducting business transactions as Family & Friends transactions. This may impugn my character, and, according to Mark Graham of Arizona Response Systems, means that I'll lie, cheat, and steal from people here *if* there is anything about you that I don't like - or possibly even disagree with.

You may not want to do business with me. In case you forget this, this warning will appear in any future advert in the Marketplace. Consider yourself duly warned.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=89
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote