View Single Post
Old September 25, 2018, 14:45   #93
tac-40
Armed Curmudgeon

FALaholic #: 12090
Quote:
Remember, a 30-06 Garand and a 45 1911 are required for the D-Day trophy if that affects your decision making process.
Not really. Seldom do I place high enough to win trophies and such. Just can't compete with those young studs with good joints and no foreboding about the pain coming the next day. Or those crazy wimmin like Kelly who run a marathon as a warm-up to an iron man.

Matches like these, I like to bring something different. I love seeing all the different weapons up close and personal and being able to handle them instead of looking at them through the museum display glass. Last year I really loved the '41 Johnston the competitor in the squad ahead of mine was shooting. I thought it was a lot handier than the Garand but way more complicated.

Schools uses to start with the "three R's". Reading, writing, and arithmetic. Now they start with the "three D's". Dipshitery, Dumbassery, and Douchebaggery-Retired Bum

If you do in fact have a problem, you have the rest of your life to solve it. How long your life lasts only depends on how well you solve it.
tac-40 is online now   Reply With Quote