View Single Post
Old March 31, 2010, 20:05   #25
moses
One of the original 400
Contributor

FALaholic #: 392
I'll know more after I meet with them, but I would think if there are no major problems encountered less than 2 months will be doable.
I will be torture testing them too so that will also take some time.

I am still working on the design of the exterior, while I would like to have a Pmag type look I think it will have to be different enough not to infringe on any patents.
I think the Thermold mags were a little plain looking and also too smooth not offering enough grip. I know it will not have the ridge like the thermolds that would interfere with the outside bottom of the magwell preventing the mag from seating.

I definitely plan on having an exterior with some ridges to aid in gripping the mag when inserting and taking it out. I also plan on the design being pleasing to the eye.

After talking to the injection molding company today and getting a ballpark figure I plan on doing this, so barring any unforeseen circumstances this will happen.

Military rifle steel plate match schedule for 2016, April 9th, June 11th, Sept. 10th & Nov. 12th

Best Drop 8 time "8.47"
8 for 8
FAL/STG 7.62X51
moses is offline   Reply With Quote