The FAL Files

The FAL Files (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/index.php)
-   Marketplace (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WTS Yugo M90A .223 New Demilled AK Parts Kits. Update 8/1 (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181638)

Bocefus October 09, 2006 18:18

WTS Yugo M90A .223 New Demilled AK Parts Kits. Update 8/1

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ofIMG_2350.jpg

Update 2/23. All kits are now sold Pending funds. You may send me a PM to be put on a backup list in case anyone doesn't follow through with sending payment.

Update 12/9. Harlan at nodakspud.com is now putting together an "interested persons list" for another run of NDS-Y556 receivers for these M90 kits. You can contact him at info@nodakspud.com to be put on the list.

WTS. Brand new unnissued Yugo M90A .223 kits. 1997 issue dates. These are new demilled kits with matching numbers for an easy build. These kits have virtually 100% finish. The wood handguards are in nice shape, may have minor marks from handling. Includes one magazine where legal. The new .223 mags from Promag will also work with these rifles for an inexpensive alternative.

These unique kits feature a M16 "type" flash-hider with elongated slots, standard 14mm left hand threads, Adjustable gas block, chrome lined bore, night sights, and underfolding stock.

Price is $409(ALL SOLD) each plus $10 flat rate total shipping.

Money orders and cashiers checks accepted as payment.Please post here to reserve a kit and follow up with a PM and I will forward payment details.

NHBandit October 09, 2006 18:31

Very cool. How is the availability for mags for these ?

Fallschirmjager October 09, 2006 18:47

That is so pretty it makes my eyes hurt!:bow: :bow:

Powderfinger October 09, 2006 19:02

Yer killin' me J. :eek:

Bocefus October 09, 2006 19:08

Quote:

Originally posted by NHBandit
Very cool. How is the availability for mags for these ?
I was told the German .223 Weiger mags work, but I have no first hand experience.

deerollman October 09, 2006 19:30

sure wish i hadnt bought one fo these from ORF for 450 last year.:mad:

i have heard from thoise in the know that galil and weiger both work but only with modificatrion. ORF used to have the originals but theyre expensive.

FootLongCuban October 10, 2006 08:36

Bo, you got mail.

Tomovich October 10, 2006 14:08

Quote:

Originally posted by deerollman
sure wish i hadnt bought one fo these from ORF for 450 last year.:mad:
ONE?? I bought TWO. :( :mad:

What's that saying??????? Shit happens?

Tomovich October 10, 2006 14:10

............and by the way Josiah, these rifles don't USE cleaning rods. No apologies required! :cool:

millersm99 October 10, 2006 17:52

These have CHROME BORES guys...

Bocefus October 10, 2006 18:05

Quote:

Originally posted by Tomovich
............and by the way Josiah, these rifles don't USE cleaning rods. No apologies required! :cool:
Now that I look at it, you are right. thanks for the note.

Blackmore October 10, 2006 18:28

Do standard AK compliance parts work with these? Receiver is obviously one. Will a G2 FCG fit? US Piston? To keep the cool flash hider, you need a sixth. Is the PG the same as an M70 so one of the US made knockoffs will fit?

deerollman October 10, 2006 21:07

the PG is the same. however the piston is ulike any ive ever seen. i posteed some picks either here or on akfil;es a while back. thread title- yugo m90 wierdness" or some such. i dont think that you could switch it for a plain ol pistol, but ive never built mine so im not sure.

lex October 10, 2006 21:11

Email sent for one 223 kit.

Thanks.

Lex

deerollman October 10, 2006 21:17

see if this works:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...n/DSCF1030.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...n/DSCF1029.jpg

187 October 10, 2006 22:21

These are great kits and make really handy rifles. Might be my favorite AK :) You also cannot go wrong ordering from Bocefus.

Just a couple of notes on building them:

The NDS Y556 receiver comes with the longer ejector required for reliable operation. It also has the relief cut in the center support so that the 223 magazine can be rotated/locked into place. It might be required that the magazine catch be lengthened of the selector stop plate narrowed for the correct magazine fit, i.e. the magazine locks up into the receiver and is high enough so that the rounds are stripped reliably from the mag by the bolt carrier. Also, minor fitting of the relief cut in the center support may be required.

DarkEarth October 10, 2006 22:22

I love the "minimum assembley required".:beer: :tongue:

That FCG mentioned will fit, many of the parts are interchangeable. especially in the "acessorie" sections or "outside" of the gun.

Finding out these are Chrome Bore Yugos changes everything to some. This means buy em up folks.!

BC October 10, 2006 22:27

Hey anyone in the know,

I have a pre-ban Norinco AK. Will the Norinco receiver work with this YUGO kit? If it works, there will be no US parts required.

Thanks.

187 October 11, 2006 08:14

Your Norinco receiver will not work with the Yugo build. The Yugo receiver is thicker and has the bulged front trunion.

Also, the rivet pattern is different and there are already rivet holes machined in your Norinco and in the Yugo kit, so making them compatible would take a lot of work.

Lots of other small issues as well.

rwwje October 11, 2006 18:03

Quote:

Originally posted by BC
......................I have a pre-ban Norinco AK. Will the Norinco receiver work with this YUGO kit? If it works, there will be no US parts required.......................
Blasphemy? Were you speaking of factory ("56") produced, pre-ban Norinco AK or just a stripped, pre-ban receiver? Surely, you wouldn't disassemble a pre-ban Norinco AK just to build a Yugo kit gun without compliance parts?:uhoh:

Tomovich October 11, 2006 19:47

Quote:

Originally posted by rwwje

Blasphemy? Were you speaking of factory ("56") produced, pre-ban Norinco AK or just a stripped, pre-ban receiver? Surely, you wouldn't disassemble a pre-ban Norinco AK just to build a Yugo kit gun without compliance parts?:uhoh:

:uhoh: I was just thinking the EXACT same thing! :]

:shades:

OG October 13, 2006 23:18

Difference between M90A and M95A?

What is the difference between M90A and M95A?

Thanks

Og

Bret October 14, 2006 08:51

The only difference between an M90A and a M95 that I've ever found or heard of is that one is marked M90A and the other is marked M95.
http://www.zastava-arms.co.yu/images/vojni/5_56/1.jpg

Tomovich October 14, 2006 10:22

Quote:

Originally posted by Bret
The only difference between an M90A and a M95 that I've ever found or heard of is that one is marked M90A and the other is marked M95.
http://www.zastava-arms.co.yu/images/vojni/5_56/1.jpg

I unfortunately concur. I have both myself and damned if I can see any difference. I wish I could..............!!!!! :wink:

OG October 14, 2006 11:14

Well, that pretty much settles it. Interestingly there is no mention of
M95 on Zastava's web site. M90 is there..... and so is M85 which is Krink
version in same caliber....

Thanks guys

Og

Tomovich October 14, 2006 11:37

Quote:

Originally posted by OG
Well, that pretty much settles it. Interestingly there is no mention of
M95 on Zastava's web site. M90 is there..... and so is M85 which is Krink
version in same caliber....

Thanks guys

Og

I even sent Zastava an e-mail in simple English asking about the M95A designation and received no reply. :? :sleep:

Bocefus October 15, 2006 18:49

I'm sorry about the delay in answering emails and PMs while I was out of town. If I missed anyone let me know. I still have some of these kits left, but don't hold out too long if you want one.

Anthon94 October 15, 2006 20:19

I have one and use AK74 Bakelite mags. I found one that had the floor plate marked 223 and the only difrence I could see was the follower was turned down slightly in the front. I checked and had a dozen or so with the turned down follower. They feed perfectly.

lex October 21, 2006 21:20

Bocefus:

Got my kit from you and it is so nice, I've got to order another one.

I'll send you a PM.

Thanks!!

Lex

Bocefus October 21, 2006 22:19

Quote:

Originally posted by lex
Bocefus:

I'll send you a PM.

Thanks!!

Lex

Check your PM.

Bocefus October 26, 2006 05:39

Quote:

Originally posted by lex
Bocefus:

I'll send you a PM.

Thanks!!

Lex

Your kit is shipping today. :D

HikerLT October 26, 2006 09:27

Same issue here....got the first kit, after I swabbed the cosmoline from the barrel and realized just how nice this kit is going to be once built up, I have had to get another one......so I ordered another -> Bocefus, another USPS money order heading your way ....Thanks.

Now to find a source for magazines !

Ordered US made gas pistons from Hotbarrel, and need to see if I can increase my order qty on the us flashhider group buy !

deerollman October 26, 2006 10:27

Quote:

Originally posted by HikerLT
Ordered US made gas pistons from Hotbarrel, and need to see if I can increase my order qty on the us flashhider group buy !
care to post a link to said FH group buy? i would be in for one. thanks-

Bret October 26, 2006 17:53

Quote:

Originally posted by deerollman
care to post a link to said FH group buy? i would be in for one. thanks-
http://www.gunco.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29349

HikerLT November 01, 2006 09:11

Bocefus.

just received the 2nd kit - Thanks. Beautiful condition !

As others have said, these are probably the nicest kits around !

Also, on Gunco.net, there is a thread in the Yugo forum to get name on a list for a 2nd run of the nodakspud 223 receivers.

Bocefus November 02, 2006 09:06

Quote:

Originally posted by HikerLT
Bocefus.

just received the 2nd kit - Thanks. Beautiful condition !

As others have said, these are probably the nicest kits around !

Also, on Gunco.net, there is a thread in the Yugo forum to get name on a list for a 2nd run of the nodakspud 223 receivers.

Thanks for the feedback. Good luck with your builds.

Bocefus November 08, 2006 06:35

Bump

FootLongCuban November 08, 2006 16:10

Scratch that. There is a similar for sale thread on AKfiles.com that I posted in.

Thank God! Im not an idiot. .........SHUDDUP!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!
--------------------
Maybe Im an idiot but didnt this thread have more posts between November 2n and November 8th??? I know I posted yesterday and cant find my own post. WTF????

Bocefus December 05, 2006 18:37

I recieved what will likely be my last order of kits today. If you have wanted one of these at a reasonable price I advise you not delay long.

johnny December 05, 2006 21:54

PM sent

gibsonguy909 December 05, 2006 22:17

OK, let's call this my xmas present to myself... I'm in for 1! PM inbound! :biggrin:

Bocefus December 10, 2006 15:39

Still available.

BIG 54R December 12, 2006 14:21

I have a ? 4 u guy's n tha know, do these kits require a milled rec'r or can a sheetmetal rec'r be used also if a milled rec'r is needed where could one find them and at what type of cost ($$$$)? Also how easy or difficult would the build be, similar too a regular ak build I would think but don't know! I would like to get one if the wifey ok's it Friday but have several pertinant ?'s ala: rec'r availibility, milled vs. sheetmetal, mag availibility, ease of build etc. (I really want a .223 gun but can't afford an AR @$1000 for a good one!) thanx for reply's.:uhoh: :?

Bret December 12, 2006 14:35

BIG 54R, the sheet metal receivers were available at nodakspud.com. They're now sold out. However, they've said that they will probably do another run early next year. The build is suppose to be a little more difficult than that of a typical AK. There are plenty of people who have done it and can help. Tell your wife that you're the man and you must have another gun.:biggrin:
http://www.nodakspud.com/images/NDS-Y556-1web.jpg
I'd spend my money on one of these (I bought 2 from Bo) before I'd buy an AR. However, a good AR shouldn't cost you $1000 unless you're concerned about having the name Colt.

BIG 54R December 12, 2006 17:49

thanx bret for the reply...however the law has been laid down and I am to comply forthwit..."THE NEXT GUN PURCHASE BETTER BE MY .45 COMPACT OR THIS HOUSE WON'T BE PEACEFUL"...said the lil lady after I got myself two fal kits to her nothing that goes bang!... she don't realize..."I'm doing it for you babe!"...so goes my reply...:biggrin: :wink: ! BTW whats the price of a rec'r for these kits and also mag prices at current cost?

BIG 54R December 13, 2006 17:08

Have you got kits left Bo I want 1 Friday another Monday as funds become availibile? pm sent already via ak files.

Bocefus December 13, 2006 17:30

Quote:

Originally posted by BIG 54R
Have you got kits left Bo I want 1 Friday another Monday as funds become availibile? pm sent already via ak files.
Yes I do. You have a PM on the AKfiles. :D

Bocefus February 08, 2007 18:25

I just received some more kits. Contact me if you wish to purchase any.
Nodakspud.com is making a second batch of receivers later this month.

Tomovich February 09, 2007 00:21

Quote:

Originally posted by Bocefus
I just received some more kits. Contact me if you wish to purchase any.
Nodakspud.com is making a second batch of receivers later this month.

And here's what they'll look like when they're built if you do 'em right. :biggrin:

http://www.ycsi.net/users/gunsmith/r.../m95aright.jpg

gibsonguy909 February 09, 2007 00:31

Dude, that is ~SWEET~!!! I have one of these beautiful kits on hand, and am on the list for a receiver. These kits are super-nice. I mean SUPER-nice. Couldn't be any better... :beer:

p.s.; Copes has 223 mags and nice US grips for this gun. A little on the spendy side, but worth it considering the high quality. Also found (and bought) a US made/marked FH that exactly matches this FH on gunco. High quality, again. Can't wait to see it all put-together.

I highly recommend this kit to anyone considering an AK build. One that's a little different. :D