The FAL Files

The FAL Files (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/index.php)
-   Police Issues (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   Walter Scott 6.5 Million Dollars (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406840)

bouncer50 October 26, 2016 21:29

Walter Scott 6.5 Million Dollars

Mr. Scott family got 6.5 million for his four kids. The police officer that kill him was M.Slager he lied in his police report what happen the man was shot in the back. I wonder how much its going to cost the taxpayer to convict him. :facepalm: When people read about the city paying the money. No it the taxpayer money. A lot of people are getting rich from bad police shooting. :cry: It no wonder why are taxes keep getting higher.:cry:

2barearms October 27, 2016 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by bouncer50 (Post 4316480)
Mr. Scott family got 6.5 million for his four kids. The police officer that kill him was M.Slager he lied in his police report what happen the man was shot in the back. I wonder how much its going to cost the taxpayer to convict him. :facepalm: When people read about the city paying the money. No it the taxpayer money. A lot of people are getting rich from bad police shooting. :cry: It no wonder why are taxes keep getting higher.:cry:

Being shot to death so your family can be better off than most is not a good trade in my humble opinion. Being poor is a state of mind and an environmental issue as opposed to a monetary issue.

tac-40 October 28, 2016 16:15

Just keep watching the news. The money may be the only satisfaction the family may get after Scott made a poor decision.

bouncer50 October 28, 2016 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by tac-40 (Post 4317286)
Just keep watching the news. The money may be the only satisfaction the family may get after Scott made a poor decision.

You are correct he might just get a slap on the hand. And walk away but he better move far away. :facepalm: Like one guy told me the guy you killed is dead but it his family you have to worry about now.:facepalm:

Enquiring Minds October 05, 2018 19:21

Meanwhile, the other black male in the car (passenger), who (*ta-DAH!*) remained inSIDE the vehicle with his hands in PLAIN SIGHT has no beef at all with Officer Slager and his routine-traffic-stop partner... :whistling: :rolleyes:

Trypcil October 05, 2018 19:39

Shoot first and the taxpayer pays later! This needs to change as the actions of a few cavalier snorters - can ruin a City, Town or individual - like a rabid democrud at a Supreme court nomination!
Those payments should come out of the Police pension fund - not from the man in the street! Punish the punishers - then they may all think twice before acting with such abandon.

MACV October 05, 2018 23:42

I know nothing about this story. But I'll take a guess that it happened in Baltimore, New York City, Detroit, Chicago, or LA.
Now I'll do a google search to see.

MACV October 05, 2018 23:50

OK I was wrong. I remember this now. Cop shouldn't have shot the guy IMHO

raubvogel October 06, 2018 07:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trypcil (Post 4641889)
Shoot first and the taxpayer pays later! This needs to change as the actions of a few cavalier snorters - can ruin a City, Town or individual - like a rabid democrud at a Supreme court nomination!
Those payments should come out of the Police pension fund - not from the man in the street! Punish the punishers - then they may all think twice before acting with such abandon.

I believe the solution some cities have come for that is to give immunity to the cops if they shoot someone while at work.

Bawana jim October 06, 2018 11:54

If you jail cops for shooting citizens how will you ever get a cop to shoot people:rolleyes:

2barearms October 08, 2018 06:24

Cities will be forced to replace all cops with Gays and Transgenders.

Ted Kennedy October 08, 2018 07:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2barearms (Post 4642847)
Cities will be forced to replace all cops with Gays and Transgenders.

Replace or just have a coming out party?

Taxpayers sure pay for a lot of stupid stuff these days.