The FAL Files

The FAL Files (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Trump says what everyone else is thinking.. (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422886)

tdb59 January 11, 2018 20:01

Trump says what everyone else is thinking..
 
President Donald Trump on Thursday referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on the meeting told NBC News.


:whistling:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ations-n836946



...............

12v71 January 11, 2018 20:26

If the shoe fits...

yellowhand January 11, 2018 20:36

I enjoy this president more everyday!:D:bow::D

Retired Bum January 11, 2018 20:44

Trump is just telling the truth which is a dangerous thing to do in this politically correct era. Of course the libtard DemonRat weenies in Kongress and that includes a bunch of RINO's have and will jump on this as another example of Trump being racist and mentally deranged.

The MSM is doing their usual thing whenever Trump says something that they don't like which is just about everything.

I hope that he keeps it up. Beat the weenies over the head with the truth until their skulls split open....

And so it goes.


The Retired One

Sagerider January 11, 2018 21:11

Yeah I just read that. :)
How can you not love this guy?
I vote we make every effort to clone The Donald. :)

D P Six January 11, 2018 21:27

Having an entertaining president you feel like giving a 'high five' is not going to change anything if self destructive spending and endless wars are not brought under control.

Thorack January 11, 2018 21:29

Wow,

Djonald unchained. The Pres is letting it all out. :rofl:

Thorack

yellowhand January 11, 2018 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by D P Six (Post 4524739)
Having an entertaining president you feel like giving a 'high five' is not going to change anything if self destructive spending and endless wars are not brought under control.

He ain't got us into any new ones, running out of targets in Syria and Iraq, and Afghanistan, well, its Afghanistan, what else can be said about it.:facepalm:

As far as spending, has anyone ever computed what it would take to make the debt clock begin to run backwards?

What would the feds need to take in, to offset the daily spending levels currently going on??

Can the tax break, rise in employment, and say 5 or 6% GDP growth make that damned debt clock run backwards?

That would cement his reelection, just that one image.

Impala_Guy January 11, 2018 21:44

Watching Trump tell Clinton to her face on national television that he'd put her in jail if he could was the equivalent of watching The Bambino call his shot in the 32 World Series. Something you tell your grandchildren about. The rest of this is just gravy.

moonbat60 January 11, 2018 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowhand (Post 4524724)
I enjoy this president more everyday!:D:bow::D

Me too ! ! !

yellowhand January 11, 2018 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Impala_Guy (Post 4524753)
Watching Trump tell Clinton to her face on national television that he'd put her in jail if he could was the equivalent of watching The Bambino call his shot in the 32 World Series. Something you tell your grandchildren about. The rest of this is just gravy.

That was a good one for sure, but watching the talking heads announce he had actually won, and the snowflakes going ape shit at her party, the one she did not show up at, was simply priceless.

I never watched his TV show, but this reality program running daily, non stop, is the best thing on TV.:D

Deltaten January 11, 2018 23:11

I **SO** wanna send him a hammer, nails and a box cutter
Cut the nuts offa these "!eakers" and nail the whole sack to the outside of the oval office door ! ;)

4x401 January 11, 2018 23:21

Now THATS the guy I VOTED FOR!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

V guy January 12, 2018 00:51

The people of color and all the democrats are "horrified".
Those are shithole countries.

Believe in the Donald; there will be no immigration reform because it is suicide for the democrats to loose chain migration and the parents of the DACA's, and the rest of them.............. from shithole countries.

Trypcil January 12, 2018 02:58

With regards to Haiti - talk about exploitation of their own, by their own - let alone by the CF, and any number of Corporations and countries even! These places in part are "shitholes", because "arseholes", made them that way! Not meaning to detract from anything The Don says, of course - but there is complexity in his derision!:fal:

Fleabus January 12, 2018 07:29

Maga Man is slinging that Sledgehammer!!
He is da Man!!
Msm losing their minds gotta love it...

easttex January 12, 2018 07:52

Moving half the population of those shithole countries here isn't going to solve their problems. I'm disappointed that he'd say this within earshot of someone who'd immediately run to the press with it. But I don't disagree with his sentiment, either. Let the Hatians rebuild Hati, the Africans build up Africa, and the US select who she allows in. Period.

D P Six January 12, 2018 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by easttex (Post 4524867)
......Let the Hatians rebuild Hati, the Africans build up Africa, and the US select who she allows in. Period.


Stop being logical!!!

Sagerider January 12, 2018 10:15

S&@#hole list
 
#1 El Salvador = over 270,000 people in this country because it is too dangerous for them to be in their own country. Off hand that says that San Salvador is indeed a shithole. They have been here for some 20 years!

bubbagump January 12, 2018 10:20

I've always wondered why it's OK, even encouraged for people to live in a shithole nation but it's not OK to notice. Inquiring minds want to know.

justashooter January 12, 2018 10:48

America is not a great place because some black people are here. it is a great place because lots of white people are here.

the evidence is apparent. places where there are lots of whites are successful. places where there are lots of blacks are not. same for dirt people, and red-dots. trut is obserhvable, regardless of how it makes people feel.

Fleabus January 12, 2018 11:01

Today Friday
Msm going batshit on Maga Man
Thank You Donald for speaking plain and making
Dems look like the America haters they are..
Keep on Rockin...

KoKodog January 12, 2018 11:12

Haiti is a excellent example ......

the quake that destroyed most of the country should have been a wake up call and use the destruction to rebuild the country better than before, but in the usual turd world shithole country case, the corruption just washed over everything and consumed the billions of dollars donated

no real self help of the population, which without the willingness to pick themselves up and start over the entire country just slides deeper into its own shithole and bummer allowed more of his kind to slide into our Republic and become bigger leeches on our economy

its like the world lays on its side crying for the USA to come pick them up and make everything better while they lay around

and the demoncraps and lefties drink in the stupid and believe everything

John A January 12, 2018 11:17

My only complaint was that his reference was incomplete and woefully lacking.

I wonder how many people that are complaining have actually seen Haiti or most African countries in person.

http://m.wsj.net/video/20131003/1003...k_1280x720.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...9867491724.jpg
A Voodoo priest holds a toddler upside down and swings her to chase away bad spirits

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...9867491724.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ni7fdi.jpg

357ross January 12, 2018 11:31

After l I listening to Glenn beck's monologue about this, I can only ask the question ' where is Trump wrong?' Glenn really needs to start drinking again.

Impala_Guy January 12, 2018 11:34

If you have a bunch of frothing at the mouth relatives from New England like I do and wanna have some fun, ask them if they'd rather move to Finland or Haiti and watch the mental gymnastics ensue.

Up yer butt, Jobu.......

https://i.imgur.com/mlF5iLE.jpg

meltblown January 12, 2018 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by 357ross (Post 4524941)
After l I listening to Glenn beck's monologue about this, I can only ask the question ' where is Trump wrong?' Glenn really needs to start drinking again.

I used to listen to him. Now I can't stand him.

357ross January 12, 2018 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by meltblown (Post 4524947)
I used to listen to him. Now I can't stand him.

I'm with you there... The only time I listen is when he has an intelligent guest host going solo without the other two dipshits. This morning was the one exception as his was the only station available.

bubbagump January 12, 2018 11:51

Well if the problem with Scotland, as Longshanks famously observed, is that it's full of Scots what can we say is the real problem with Haiti?

justashooter January 12, 2018 13:08

dude talks about what it is like to work in a refugee group home in sweden with afghani immigrants. it's a complete waste of time to try to integrate shit-hole people into a civilized world.

[IMG]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JBFaruqbwR4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/IMG]

Tak January 12, 2018 13:10

What I read today is the 'Shithole Country' comment was reported by the Washington Post, and then every media outlet jumped on it.

TODAY, Trump after hearing this news said that he NEVER uttered the phrase being attributed to him.

He said maybe from now on these meetings need to be recorded so the media can't fabricate lies about what he said.

EDIT - now that story is gone, and instead says some White House Spokesman made a clarify statement, but has not denied Trump used that language.

It sounds like something he would say, but I wouldn't put it past the Washington Post and any other media company to just make chit up at this point to smear the President.

And he's right - just about everything south of our Border is a SHITHOLE

easttex January 12, 2018 13:59

I would point out that the Dominican Republic is the other half of the island where the nation of Haiti resides and they're doing just fine relatively speaking. People vacation to resorts there and their government encourages foreign investment and manufacturing to move there. Dominican is one of the stops on a cruise I'm taking in a few weeks if I recall correctly.

Haiti on the other hand, is a festering open sore that won't heal itself. It might be Poppa Doc's fault for holding his people back for decades but give me a break - decades more of development and dollars in foreign aid and the best they can do is a starving nation of shanty towns? Give me a break. Educate their leaders and offer them guidance on how to get their shit together. But moving them all up here isn't going to help at all - and neither will it really help us, either.

KoKodog January 12, 2018 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by justashooter (Post 4524983)
it's a complete waste of time to try to integrate shit-hole people into a civilized world.


that is a fact

Stoney January 12, 2018 16:25

having been in 59 country and lived in 6, Trump is right:bow:

Tak January 12, 2018 16:36

So FAKE NEWS strikes again.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ews-reporters/

Trump never called Haiti a 'shithole' (even though it is, totally a shithole). He was generically referring to the worst countries in Africa.

Which undeniably are shitholes.

Invictus77 January 12, 2018 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stoney (Post 4525056)
having been in 59 country and lived in 6, Trump is right:bow:

You have me beat as I am at 31 countries now and lived in 2, but YES!

I am sitting here in my office watching the "snowflakes" fall down outside (nice analogy, eh?).

The temp out there is living proof that Trump has stopped Al Gore's global warming.

Liberals getting their panties in a wad because someone stated an obvious fact about "shithole countries" is simply glorious icing on the cake.

One year into the Trump administration and life is pretty good, but I gotta say after a few more days of this weather, I will be wishing for the return of global warming.

Watching "snowflakes" fall down outside is pretty, and pretty dang fun to think about ;)

hardheaded January 12, 2018 18:14

Bringing them here will better their country how ?

I personally do not want Americas standards lowered to their levels by dragging that filth here

What are the lefties thinking?
Really thinking

SWOHFAL January 12, 2018 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbagump (Post 4524953)
Well if the problem with Scotland, as Longshanks famously observed, is that it's full of Scots what can we say is the real problem with Haiti?

Notice that no country full of said group, or even a city, has ever managed to accomplish anything of note and usually has devolved into chaos?

SWOHFAL January 12, 2018 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by justashooter (Post 4524923)
America is not a great place because some black people are here. it is a great place because lots of white people are here.

the evidence is apparent. places where there are lots of whites are successful. places where there are lots of blacks are not. same for dirt people, and red-dots. trut is obserhvable, regardless of how it makes people feel.

Great in spite of our minorities, but that is slipping away as we move toward a minority majority.

gew98 January 12, 2018 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by easttex (Post 4524996)
I would point out that the Dominican Republic is the other half of the island where the nation of Haiti resides and they're doing just fine relatively speaking. People vacation to resorts there and their government encourages foreign investment and manufacturing to move there. Dominican is one of the stops on a cruise I'm taking in a few weeks if I recall correctly.

Haiti on the other hand, is a festering open sore that won't heal itself. It might be Poppa Doc's fault for holding his people back for decades but give me a break - decades more of development and dollars in foreign aid and the best they can do is a starving nation of shanty towns? Give me a break. Educate their leaders and offer them guidance on how to get their shit together. But moving them all up here isn't going to help at all - and neither will it really help us, either.

The Dominicans did not engage in genocide like the Haitians did. The Haitians went on a rampage and killed all the whites and light skinned people on the island in a frenzy. Look at it now...they reap what they sow !.
Fired a Haitian guy last week. He got into America via Canada and has 7 kids by two different "bitches". He just got out of prison recently after a couple years in the pokey in Georgia.... something to do with a gun , a threat and a cop. The guy was personable and likeable enough but had hardly any skill set , motivation or proper hand tools for the job !...yet the temp agency paid him well.

ExCdnSoldierInTx January 12, 2018 21:09

I've never much liked Trump, but I loving him more and more everyday.
The MSM are losing their collective minds over this and I'm rolling on the floor laughing.

This is bloody awesome!

augie1 January 12, 2018 23:08

My son is a Blackhawk pilot for the US Army and just returned from his year deployment in Honduras which included visits to other countries that area. His view of The Donald’s comment: He’s correct. Honduras and the other Central American Third World countries ARE shitholes.

Bawana jim January 12, 2018 23:15

It's funny, Graham was calling the same places "hell holes" yet gets all indignant over Trump's remark. Phoney mfers.

maxaks January 13, 2018 00:13

https://i.imgur.com/aPEZABil.jpg

Riversidesports January 13, 2018 00:54

Well Dominica had a chance as a great island nation

Thing was it hardly lasted one generation after they rebelled then raped and murdered their french masters out.

The Frogs created castes in Hati, those in higher station were 1/4 to 1/8th actual Negro, same shit happened in Louisanna.
Hatians were not stupid
this is one of the things they built AFTER tossing the Euros out:

http://www.worldfortravel.com/wp-con...ss-750x566.jpg

Largest fortress in the Americas designed and built by Hatian Negros AFTER they kicked all Whites out by King Henri Christophe, yeah NEGRO
Blacks can and have done great things
His grand Palace was once a wonder of that period

Thing was the government imploded, by the 19th century it became a shithole and it has been since.

Thing is though Blacks designed this place, there are hundreds of cannon cast by Negros. I was there years before UNESCO got involved, it's mindblowing, by the mid 19th century it was an imploded society

Black Blade January 13, 2018 01:57

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/peak...ile.php?id=182

Right Side Up January 13, 2018 04:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riversidesports (Post 4525281)

Thing is though Blacks designed this place, there are hundreds of cannon cast by Negros.


Cast?.....not forged? Then they're inferior.

1769 January 13, 2018 06:22

I was in Haiti, back in 1980. I'm going with shit hole fits.

Tak January 13, 2018 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWOHFAL (Post 4525110)
Great in spite of our minorities, but that is slipping away as we move toward a minority majority.

To a large extent, I think the problem is less their places of genetic origin and more their unwillingness to become Americans, integrate into our culture, and adopt our values.

One of my ancestors was a 'minority' but guess, what? He wanted to be American, became part of our nation, worked hard, and had kids who were as American as anyone could ever be. That's how it should work. Somewhere along the way, this stopped happening. Which is why we're in a death spiral.

G1user January 13, 2018 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tak (Post 4525433)
To a large extent, I think the problem is less their places of genetic origin and more their unwillingness to become Americans, integrate into our culture, and adopt our values.

One of my ancestors was a 'minority' but guess, what? He wanted to be American, became part of our nation, worked hard, and had kids who were as American as anyone could ever be. That's how it should work. Somewhere along the way, this stopped happening. Which is why we're in a death spiral.

the reality is that ethnic replacement of whites is the agenda of the left, the democrat party and their RINO party allies.

there is only one rational response to that: there will be civil divorce or else civil war;

the latter being the default choice; whereas failing to choose is making that choice.

the civil war choice has been in effect for a while now.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files