PDA

View Full Version : Big Reno Show!!

dairyboy
August 18, 2001, 00:57
I'm taking off early in the morn to head to the show to blow all my hard earned money. Should I expect to see any of board members there or will I have all the FAL stuff to myself tommorrow :D :D ?

dino1
August 18, 2001, 20:33
Janet Reno? I'll pass.

AriesFN
August 18, 2001, 22:06
Just came back from there. Good show as always. I saw one Izzy HB front end and on Izzy Hb Kit for 450.00. Also looks like Nevada is giving carry permits to PRK citizens to use there and other reciprocating states. Have fun !!!!! Maybe next time we could meet up.

dairyboy
August 19, 2001, 11:32
Howdy folks, got back last night around 11:30 or so. Had a lot of fun even though I spent less then I ever have at the Reno show. There was some way cool stuff there this year. I saw a L2A1 built on a argie receiver going for $5,000 :eek: . It was very cool though. I also saw a super rare Poyer L1A1 that was for sale for $4,800. Aries I am not sure where you saw a kit for 450 but I saw one for 590 all new parts. I would have picked it up if I had the dough. I believe I know exactly what front end you are referring to as it is now resting next to my imbel kit fal that I just finished :D . Now I just have to figure out whether or not I can afford to build up a mutt HB or sell it off :confused: .