PDA

View Full Version : Damn cat.....!!

orca
February 12, 2003, 20:37
:p

Dean P
February 12, 2003, 20:50
The only solution is: rub his sorry rear with a corn cob & doctor it with turpentine!

NUTS
February 12, 2003, 23:29
Originally posted by Dean P
The only solution is: rub his sorry rear with a corn cob & doctor it with turpentine!

I've read this here a couple times, but I can't figure it out. What does it do to victim cat?

Falunga
February 12, 2003, 23:36
I makes you need lead them by a good margin. That is if you can concentrate with all that yowling. If in doubt stick some turpintine on a rag and put it on your own BH and experience the sensation yourself. You might break the olympic record for the 50 yard dash...

Jim :fal: FALunga

NUTS
February 12, 2003, 23:48
Originally posted by Falunga
I makes you need lead them by a good margin. That is if you can concentrate with all that yowling. If in doubt stick some turpintine on a rag and put it on your own BH and experience the sensation yourself. You might break the olympic record for the 50 yard dash...

Jim :fal: FALunga

OK, I see the method to the madness... Wouldn't it be easier and safer to nail the victim cat in the backside from a distance with a squirt from a can of brake cleaner? :D

DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the abuse of animals in anyway, even cats. It's just a joke.:biggrin:

Dan at VOW
February 13, 2003, 00:26
My Dad told me about applying a turpentine soaked corncob to the nether region of a cat. The only problem was the cabin they were in was fairly small, just one room, and the cat proceded to take "flight". Dad said he never touched the floor, ran around the walls and crapped on everything. They never did that to a cat again, at least not indoors. Dan.

SrBenelli
February 13, 2003, 06:10
Huhhh.......? Someone talking about me?

W.E.G.
February 13, 2003, 13:25