PDA

View Full Version : Receivers: IMBEL responds- Forged or Cast?

EMDII
November 06, 2002, 10:10
From IMBEL, today:

Dear Sir,

We would like to inform you that our receivers are forged.

Best Regards,

Eduardo Roberto Brússolo
Manager

>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Dannemiller, E. M. (Ted)" EMDANNEM@southernco.com>
> To: <assist-tecnica@imbel.gov.br>
> Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 2:00 PM
> Subject: Ola!
>
>
> Sou incapaz de falar português, então eu o oro perdoar meu inglês.
>
> Opero um website dedicado ao rifle de FAL DE FN, feito em Brasil por IMBEL como para o M-964. Por favor, você pode contar nos SE forja os receptores você exporta aos Estados Unidos, ou o faz lançaá-los usar o processo que nós hamamos 'investimento lançar'?

W.E.G.
November 06, 2002, 10:34
¿Como?

(The symbols can be gotten from MS-Word. Big menu of them available from the pull-down menu under the "Insert" heading. Then just do a cut-and-paste. Spangish....harrrumph!)

Templator
November 06, 2002, 10:42
ƒ±ôÄôޟÆé¶

You can also get a lot of weird symbols by holding down the "Alt" key while selecting various 3 and 4 digit combinations from the number pad.

(:-Þ)

HD99FXR3
November 06, 2002, 10:44
cool, real cool. thanks TED

W.E.G.
November 06, 2002, 10:47
In the interest of verifying sources, I have discovered that this is what Mr. Brússolo actually said in his reply to Ted:

"O Ted, você vagabundo preguiçoso.

Deve saber para usar a função de busca. "

EMDII
November 06, 2002, 11:09
I'm am neither lazy or a vagabond. But search :? Me :? :eek:

»Måçhïñé«
November 06, 2002, 13:58
from the character map like my sn

Oregon-Jet
November 06, 2002, 16:32
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Dannemiller, E. M. (Ted)" EMDANNEM@southernco.com>
> To:
> Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 2:00 PM
> Subject: Ola!
>
>
> Sou incapaz de falar português, então eu o oro perdoar meu inglês.
>
> Opero um website dedicado ao rifle de FAL DE FN, feito em Brasil por IMBEL como para o M-964. Por favor, você pode contar nos SE forja os receptores você exporta aos Estados Unidos, ou o faz lançaá-los usar o processo que nós hamamos 'investimento lançar'?
------------------I am incapable of speak Portuguese, then I pray forgive him myself English.

I operate a website dedicated to the rifle of FAL OF FN, deed in Brazil by IMBEL I eat for the M-964. Please, you can count us ITSELF forge the receivers you export to the United States, or does him lançaá-use them the trial that we hamamos 'investment throw'? -----------------------------------------------------------------

EMDII
November 06, 2002, 16:38
Had to use the on-line translator. I sent him an English copy, too!
:wink:

ratas calientes
November 06, 2002, 18:45
You folks never cease to amaze me.

Hasta luego - RC :cool:

rwwje
November 06, 2002, 19:16
Thanks, Ted.:smile:

MG-70
November 06, 2002, 22:58
Ted old chap, should've dropped me a note, I would've been pleased to have helped with the note...

Well done! I've always loved them Imbels!

Regards,
MG-70

gunnut1
November 07, 2002, 23:23
Weuns in Texas call TEXICAN!

Enquiring Minds
November 08, 2002, 01:57
Nice of him to respond, but I guess I missed the root controversy. WHAT made someone think they were CAST? :?

EMDII
November 08, 2002, 10:33
Persistent rumours, the fact that FN swapped to Lost-Wax/Investment Casting w/ the Type 3, yadayada. Figure I'd go to the headwaters.

Mebsuta
November 08, 2002, 11:23
Thanks you for posting that. I'm going to use Imbels as long as they are available.