PDA

View Full Version : Wilde Custom Gear - anyone dealt with them before?

LYCAN
August 11, 2018, 15:28
http://www.wildecustomgear.com

if you have, I'd appreciate your thoughts/experience.

thanks

randyinseville
August 16, 2018, 00:42
Yup... bought a holster a couple months ago. It was the old modal molle holster in ranger green... he told me he wasnt making that model anymore and what he had left were closeouts and none in my color. He did the holster in green for me so i guess that makes it sort of a one off custom deal.

When i got the holster i noticed that the trigger guard area wasnt sewn up like the one in the picture and the thumbstrap was so long that i could pull the gun out of the holster with it snapped. It could hav been rectified though by putting a longer peice of velcro on it though - i still would have had the trigger guard issue though and the gun could have been pulled out to the rear even with a fastened strap. I also noticed the stiching in several areas was almost as if it was haphazardly done.

I emailed him and was basically told to bad so sad. He said i told you i reccomwnd the new model to which i was thinking... well yeah but that doesnt account for this one being a shit product. I was hoping for either an offer to fix the holster at the least... at the most a refund. I took his email response and that peice of shit holster and subsequently round filed both of them. Anyway, YMMV but I would not recommend him.