PDA

View Full Version : Binary Triggers for HK from Franklin Armory

Bubacus
November 22, 2017, 07:17
I've never had much interest in the AR binary triggers out there. But Franklin Armory is making one for HK lowers for the 91, 93, and 94's and clones for a mere $699. I'm sure there will be buzz over on the HK boards about this:

https://www.franklinarmory.com/collections/binarytriggers/products/franklin-armory-bfsiii-binary-firing-system-iii-trigger-for-hk

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PnhmbLq1yUo" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

V guy
November 22, 2017, 10:55
Yeah, that would really fly up here in NYS...........about 5 minutes before the Range Officer booted you. Same at most Pa clubs. Safety Issues.

Cops would confiscate the weapon here, just like a slide fire equipped gun.

djfin
November 22, 2017, 11:51
I am a little confused by your post. I have relative in Daytona that uses a slide fire stock on her AR-15 and has for several years now. Never had any problems with the police . Just why would the police confiscate a legal item. Are you in Miami as your profile shows or are you in NY

V guy
November 22, 2017, 13:35
NY at present.

hueyville
December 04, 2017, 06:50
I will own one eventually. Will look for a deal before pop $699. Bought five more Franklin triggers at $290 wholesale when retail was still $385. Will have to see what wholesale is on thsee but building a binary AR 10 at present. Will have bipod and a couple Beta mags for a coffee table conversation piece. Shot one of my suppressed binary SBR's this week at a DNR range. The R.O.'s are about 50/50 as to shutting you down but got lucky this week. Think the can to keep it calm and letting R.O. run a 20 round mag dump didn't hurt my cause.

While running a mag is fun on occasion, the almost instant double tap is my favorite feature and most used. Tap the trigger and move to next target. Look back and all have two holes without having to concentrate on second shot as much but can be thinking ahead to transition to next target. If life or death I would want to put two rounds of 5.56 on opposition due to reputation of single round not putting combatants down in the field.

Thus the development of the 6.8 and 458 SOCOM. Also why carry 6.8's more than 5.56 now. Feel much more confident on single round ending of issue or at least per perp. Going into downtown in a bit and pulled the wife's 5.56 Ruger GB and replaced with a 14.7" 6.8 already this morning. Don't want a perp driving off to continue fight like Texas perp at church did after two rounds of 5.56.