PDA

View Full Version : WTK - LRB T44?

BM59
November 05, 2017, 13:01
Could not find much on those - did LRB make just receivers or also full rifles? I have an opportunity on one for 2 grands - any thoughts? Thanks!!!

ArtBanks
November 05, 2017, 13:50
From what I understand, they did a small run of receivers and my have built rifles for their customers. Scuttle butt has it that they were standard sa receivers with a different heel stamp. I think they actually had a side mount optic provision so they would not have been like the original T44E4s.

BM59
November 05, 2017, 14:52
Thanks - I am going to check it out tomorrow - I may have a bundle deal with a preban M1a. I thought LRB was premium - shocking if they recycled SA receivers.

ArtBanks
November 05, 2017, 15:55
Thanks - I am going to check it out tomorrow - I may have a bundle deal with a preban M1a. I thought LRB was premium - shocking if they recycled SA receivers.

That sa is for semi automatic, not SAI. LRB M14sa would be their standard model. I should have left less to interpretation.

BM59
November 05, 2017, 16:37
That sa is for semi automatic, not SAI. LRB M14sa would be their standard model. I should have left less to interpretation.

Roger that - owner said they assembled receiver/barrel and headspaced, and he did the rest. I will see tomorrow.