PDA

View Full Version : Who wants a SCAR 17

nwobhm
October 12, 2017, 18:56
$2350

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/707955272

I do not know the seller.....seems a good deal if it's legit.

SAFN49
October 12, 2017, 20:36
It's black and not tacticool FDE. So that lowers the value a lot to operators who are operating operationally.

4markk
October 12, 2017, 20:41
NO RATING .... Stock Photo .... and wait for it .....

FFL IS NOT REQUIRED

Yeah .... that looks like a safe bet!!!!!

SAFN49
October 12, 2017, 20:47
NO RATING .... Stock Photo .... and wait for it .....

FFL IS NOT REQUIRED

Yeah .... that looks like a safe bet!!!!!

and it has only been shot once.

What gave it away???? :whistling:

I just bought it since it is COD. I will pay the mailman after I open the box.
LOL

4markk
October 12, 2017, 20:48
and it has only been shot once.

What gave it away???? :whistling:

By a little old lady from Pasadena ....

gw104
October 13, 2017, 06:36
Maybe seller is living in the days of mail order guns. Gotta love it. What could go wrong here?

Kingtubby
October 13, 2017, 08:54
He did give everyone his phone number though. So there is that. You could always call and point out all the flaws in his posting. See if he is completely mental or just doesn't know what he's doing on gun broker.

jhend170
October 13, 2017, 10:29
He did give everyone his phone number though. So there is that. You could always call and point out all the flaws in his posting. See if he is completely mental or just doesn't know what he's doing on gun broker.

Me thinks a Nigerian accent will answer, or some poor guy that someone is f'ing with.

jaflowers
October 13, 2017, 14:29
I've got two, I'm good for now.:wink:

SAFN49
October 13, 2017, 18:42
Mike emailed me this morning and wanted to know if I wanted the rifle and if I meant to click on buy it now since he hadn't heard from me yet and other people were interested in the rifle.

I sent him the shipping address and have not heard back from him.

I just now sent him another message and asked if he had calculated the shipping yet. :wink:

nwobhm
October 13, 2017, 20:34
Also listed here:

https://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=691996

with same number.

SAFN49
October 13, 2017, 21:42
Me thinks a Nigerian accent will answer, or some poor guy that someone is f'ing with.

I called the number and the kid that answered seemed legit. We have agreed to payment via credit card for protection. If this deal goes through I will be his biggest supporter.

He was also emailed the link to this thread.

So only time will tell, but I am feeling good about this deal.

01BIRDDOG
October 14, 2017, 07:29
Mike emailed me this morning and wanted to know if I wanted the rifle and if I meant to click on buy it now since he hadn't heard from me yet and other people were interested in the rifle.

I sent him the shipping address and have not heard back from him.

I just now sent him another message and asked if he had calculated the shipping yet. :wink:

Sure is a good deal if everything is in order. Please let us know outcome.

Rudolf
October 19, 2017, 06:36
Not everything has to be a scam.

I got my SCAR 17 Black for 1800 locally on Arms List

met the guy in the parking lot. Looked at the gun, he just got it literally 1 month before and is losing about 300 on it but needs the money that day for a transmission repair.

I helped him get a new one ordered from Autozone and saved another 90 bucks for him by using my .mil discount and I got points for the deal also. He gave me the magazines for nothing.

SAFN49
October 30, 2017, 21:47
Guy never responded after the phone conversation with a shipping amount. Nothing lost on my end, but nothing gained.

nwobhm
October 31, 2017, 03:55
Guy never responded after the phone conversation with a shipping amount. Nothing lost on my end, but nothing gained.

Negative feedback?