PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from MrM1A1?

mp
September 28, 2017, 10:38
Last activity was mid July. Hope everything is all right in Michigan? Anyone heard from him lately?

brunop
September 28, 2017, 11:50
I hope he is well.

mp
September 28, 2017, 18:41
I always get worried when an active and knowledable member drops off so quickly without notice.

gunners
September 28, 2017, 19:00
I was looking at some NOS SA 30 rounders I bought from him year's ago the other day thinking I have not seem him here or on AKF in a while. Hope all is well. I spent most of the last two day's in ICU with my father - enjoy every single day.

kev
September 28, 2017, 19:53
Yeah, but I don't think that's it. He had a couple of WTS posts on I think July 5th and hasn't posted since. Neither of those items ever shipped and obviously that's not normal. Hopefully he'll get back some day.

FALonious
October 01, 2017, 06:09
I have offered assistance if needed as I'm only a few hours away but have heard nothing.
I too pray that boy is alright. Not sure what he was dealing with but he did post that he would be "out" for a spell.
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415691

jugrunner
October 01, 2017, 17:42
Neither of those items ever shipped and obviously that's not normal.

No kev .. "not normal" is an understatement .. !! .. He's solid as a rock on the business end of things .. not good !! .. :bigangel:

fly2.0
October 01, 2017, 18:17
Hasn't been posting on any of the other 4 site's . Maybe he took the rest of the summer/fall off ?

6-19-17 last on ''theakforum''
7-5-17 ^^^^^''akfiles''

can't pull up AR15 forum

yellowhand
October 01, 2017, 19:48
No kev .. "not normal" is an understatement .. !! .. He's solid as a rock on the business end of things .. not good !! .. :bigangel:

Yep, reason I ain;t said much about paid for stuff that never arrived here.
Jail or death???????
They both happen suddenly.:(

harleyrider
October 01, 2017, 20:54
I bought some stuff from Mike around the beginning of June. It took him a long time to ship, but it did eventually arrive. Shortly after that it appears he stopped shipping purchased items to other members. Not in character for him. I hope he's OK; maybe just taking a break (ala Chris/LAC -- BTW, anybody know how he's doing?)

HR

yellowhand
October 01, 2017, 21:08
I bought some stuff from Mike around the beginning of June. It took him a long time to ship, but it did eventually arrive. Shortly after that it appears he stopped shipping purchased items to other members. Not in character for him. I hope he's OK; maybe just taking a break (ala Chris/LAC -- BTW, anybody know how he's doing?)

HR

Yep, I'd bought stuff from him several times, and believe he intended to ship, from emails we'd exchanged, but something happened suddenly to him without warning.

retired 1
October 06, 2017, 21:58
Hi guys,
I live in SEMI, just east of Flint. If someone will PM me with his address I'd be willing to go for a drive to say Hi, and check on his welfare.
Dan

MAINER
October 07, 2017, 08:03
I have Mike's addy on George Dr., but if he has moved as Flypaper noted, it won't be much help.

I add my concern and hope all is well with Mike. He is definitely one of the good guys.

SteelGreyML
October 09, 2017, 18:45
My regards and wishes if someone is able to contact him.

davesrb
October 10, 2017, 19:20
Yeah, I tried his phone also. Hope all is ok....

biohawk1
January 14, 2018, 20:10
Has anyone heard from him?
I use to talk to him on the phone at least once every 2 weeks & texted all the time.
No responses to text/ calls or FB messages since he said he was taking a break from things.:( Just trying to see if hes ok.

yellowhand
January 14, 2018, 20:23
Has anyone heard from him?
I use to talk to him on the phone at least once every 2 weeks & texted all the time.
No responses to text/ calls or FB messages since he said he was taking a break from things.:( Just trying to see if hes ok.

No, he did leave some obligations hanging here with folks, which is not like him at all.

Suspect dead, jail, or one mean ass woman got him off the grid.

lockjaw
January 14, 2018, 21:24
He hasn't posted on AR15.com since July as well (he is one of the regular AR retro guys).