PDA

View Full Version : CDNN ~AR's @ sub-4 bills ~ etc.

TenTea
September 21, 2017, 09:42
We live in interesting times. :shades:

http://enews.cdnnsports.com/q/lCqBy8-W0IX2wNR0a2BrnUTrG0ayPPjCephmkoqgN9taeTfQtSwbkkSEa

hagar
September 21, 2017, 11:36
I remember when Mini-14's were cheap, and AR's expensive. I bought a Ranch model in 1990 for $365, most AR's were at least $900 or more.

TenTea
September 21, 2017, 11:56
I remember when Mini-14's were cheap, and AR's expensive. I bought a Ranch model in 1990 for $365, most AR's were at least $900 or more.

Someone here mentioned the juxtaposition of new AR15's costing less than a case of the cheapest 7.62x51mm NATO ammo.
Strange...

SAFN49
September 21, 2017, 12:04
I can now get forged AR lowers for $29.99 each.

TenTea
September 21, 2017, 12:13

Have they ever cost less?
First stripped AR lower I ever bought was in twenty oh four and it was more than 30 bucks. A heap sight more...

hueyville
September 21, 2017, 13:08

Paying $33 for machined billet lowers. At some point am going to have to stop buying more. Had a helper organizing and ended up stacking over 30 AR barrels in the place I told him to put them. Have over two dozen lowers and more uppers. Just to cost to put sights and optics on this may builds is going to be staggering and why and in pause mode now and made an offer on a pair of barrels this morning.

Tak
September 22, 2017, 10:38
Even the SW MP Sport is only $500. If only i Had the funds to stock up now.

The way things are going, next election looks really iffy.

SAFN49
September 22, 2017, 12:21
Paying $33 for machined billet lowers.

That should have been billet lowers

NOREEN FIREARMS BILLET AR LOWER RECEIVER
DEALER ONLY SALE PRICE: 3 OR MORE ONLY $29.95 EACH!

fly2.0
September 22, 2017, 14:13
We live in interesting times. :shades:

http://enews.cdnnsports.com/q/lCqBy8-W0IX2wNR0a2BrnUTrG0ayPPjCephmkoqgN9taeTfQtSwbkkSEa

I like cdnn , been a costumer for many year's .....

TenTea
September 22, 2017, 14:25

Same same - very professional with their firearm transactions.

garyd1961
September 23, 2017, 22:21
Even the SW MP Sport is only $500. If only i Had the funds to stock up now.

The way things are going, next election looks really iffy.

I bought a M&P Sport for $419 two weeks ago. Fuquay Gun & Gold has them. I never thought I would buy an AR but with these prices why not.

Steggo
September 24, 2017, 20:14

Yeah, I ever thought I'd see the day when a complete factory built AR was half the price of surplus M1 carbine. Those were $150 in 1990.

Zimm
September 24, 2017, 22:07
Same same - very professional with their firearm transactions.

I thought they sold guns,not Holloween costumes:D

Zimm
September 24, 2017, 22:09

Sorry this is the quote I wanted

TenTea
September 25, 2017, 06:37
I thought they sold guns,not Holloween costumes:D
Sorry this is the quote I wanted

HAHA! Good catch, that one flu rite buy me. :biggrin:

https://assets.yandycdn.com/t1-compressed/DG_10830_Costume_insert_2017COSTUME.jpg

hueyville
September 25, 2017, 07:02
I do great with CDNN when they get a ton of SIG, Colt or other name brand parts. Lately seems like several big manufacturers decided was easier to surplus off large piles of parts rather than go to expense of building them into guns and then warehousing. SIG AR uppers are top notch and been $59 at CDNN. Same with SIG carbon fiber A2 stocks though they raised the price back up along with Colt triggers. Sell a lot of fine China in the mix but stick to name brand and can stock your parts bins deep for cheap. For a while they had SIG 2022 threaded barrels for $39 so bought up a bunch of used 9mm SIG 2022's and have a suppressor ready pistol in most every overt vest stack out and one lives in my briefcase with an Osprey can. If leave the house the ballistic shield briefcase with suppressed SIG and five spare mags goes with me. Can hang on back of wife's wheelchair and nobody ever asks questions. Easier to sit in doctors office waiting area or exam room with it than an SBR hanging off her wheelchair. If price of AR's and parts don't go up soon I will have to buy a bigger house.

W.E.G.
September 25, 2017, 07:23
Estate sale.

hueyville
September 25, 2017, 08:20
Estate sale.

Death of the Colt Competition.... Good idea but worst time to try it. If had a half million units before Sandy Hook they would be laughing. Start in lowest market ever seen was suicide. The big box of the lightweight triggers when were on super sale price to kick off the program has been a "God Send".

fly2.0
September 25, 2017, 08:45
Death of the Colt Competition.... Good idea but worst time to try it. If had a half million units before Sandy Hook they would be laughing. Start in lowest market ever seen was suicide. The big box of the lightweight triggers when were on super sale price to kick off the program has been a "God Send".

Buy'em Cheap / Stack'em Deep :D

hueyville
September 25, 2017, 09:53
Just left the AR section od CDNN, not much of an order but did put a few items in cart. What I have noticed is that when they bring in something new they will have a super sale price first day to a week. Noticed the CMC 3.5 pound one piece trigger assemblies went from $99 to $139. When the SIG stuff came in the A2 carbon fiber stocks were $79 and now $99, kicking myself for not buying more as fit me perfect and are light. The Colt nickle boron lightweight triggers were $29 and now are $49. Bought a six pack as wanted to hold in hand before bought more and even with fast shipping they jumped $20 each in time took to arrive and decide wanted more. When see that introductory super sale price stack them deep right then or will pay more next time. The standard Colt triggers are holding steady as $19 and still a deal so clicked on a few more as a little work and they are slick.

justashooter
September 25, 2017, 12:04
I one lives in my briefcase with an Osprey can. If leave the house the ballistic shield briefcase with suppressed SIG and five spare mags goes with me. Can hang on back of wife's wheelchair and nobody ever asks questions. Easier to sit in doctors office waiting area or exam room with it than an SBR hanging off her wheelchair. so full of shit your eyes are brown. combat wheelchair kinda like an assault wagon. the new geko45...

TenTea
September 25, 2017, 12:07
so full of shit your eyes are brown. combat wheelchair kinda like an assault wagon. the new geko45...

http://coenst.com/wp-content/uploads/MPCV-1-1022x1024.jpg

hueyville
September 25, 2017, 13:54
Edit:
Since the entire post I made here is quoted below there is no point in it being in thread twice. Also had something to add to my response but this thread is not the appropriate venue so I moved quotes from posts leading to the response that was here along with an additional reply to the "No Topic" thread in Survival & Preparedness discussion room. Not hiding from it as will remain right below in FanFal2017's quote below along with posts above that lead into thE moved reply from here. In future will move such out of an AR or other topic as best I can since quotes are not trimmed and a post sometimes appears three or more times in same thread.

Falfan2017
September 25, 2017, 16:25
Just walked outside to truck, check metadata on these pics and will see are just a few minutes old.

Briefcase just removed from truck. The zipper pocket has copies of all my tax stamps in case needed.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2cid6z7.jpg

Velcro pouch side is where all the magazines are kept handy.

http://i64.tinypic.com/evdxc8.jpg

Briefcase open, night notice a few things if look.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2en6g6r.jpg

In case your visually challenged here are most contents removed.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2uj19jd.jpg

There is a SIG2022 with Osprey suppressor foreground, soft NIJ Level 3a soft panel and pair of Safariland/Protech Dyneema special threat plates as extra protection. Since I wear a vest daily can hand to wife if with me to use as shield. On top of panels is SIG Kilo 1 Rangefinder, to left is an AAC 762SDN multicaliber quick change suppressor. Also a Bible so I can pray for those who need it or at least have reading material in doctors waiting rooms.

Get this back on AR 15 topic 14.7" 6.8 spc II AR 15 in front seat, is locked, can't see cable in picture. Also my run and gun rifle plate carrier with plates and spare front entry vest that use as seat cover on passenger seat.

http://i64.tinypic.com/123724w.jpg

The 5.56 Flaming Pig in lock behind passenger seat.

http://i64.tinypic.com/34hueqb.jpg

Every time I walk out the door in morning briefcase is in left hand and spare rifle in right. If go into doctors office the briefcase goes with, pull out Bible and nobody thinks a thing about a man studying his Bible with a briefcase. If wife goes with me hang the briefcase on back of her wheelchair without fail. If she is feeling good enough to walk short distance with cane I carry briefcase in left hand and use right to steady her by holding onto arm just above elbow.

All I know is people in the US are much more likely to be killed by alcohol cigarettes obesity sugar soft drinks being too sedentary etc. If you put this much effort into avoiding the minimal chance of getting into some kind of armed conflict in your doctors office then I assume you also live the healthiest lifestyle of anyone I know.

Reminds of the 400 pound guy I saw smoking a cigarette while open carrying walking into my favorite BBQ joint. The diabetes gonna take him out before he can even draw his sidearm.

hueyville
September 25, 2017, 17:46
All I know is people in the US are much more likely to be killed by alcohol cigarettes obesity sugar soft drinks being too sedentary etc. If you put this much effort into avoiding the minimal chance of getting into some kind of armed conflict in your doctors office then I assume you also live the healthiest lifestyle of anyone I know.

Reminds of the 400 pound guy I saw smoking a cigarette while open carrying walking into my favorite BBQ joint. The diabetes gonna take him out before he can even draw his sidearm.

Until broke back rode my bicycle 100 miles per week, been a vegetarian for 20+ years, quit red meat 25 years ago and pork 30 years ago. I don't drink alcohol, smoke and am not overweight. Spent 25 years as active high altitude mountaineer and been at least a decade since been in a McDonalds. Mostly eat organic very balanced diet and do all the exercisimg my physical therapist allows. Was involved in three motor vehicle accidents all involving back and neck injuries. Hit by females text messaging in every instance. Add in a small brain tumor found on pituitary gland which caused my thyroid, adrenals and entire endocrine system to go loopy. Doctors say if not for a lifetime of extremely good living and being strong may not have pulled through a couple of times and would not have regained ability to walk after hitting a deer on my motorcycle. Seen several really touchy situations in doctors offices and two times actually thought a gunfight was about to go down in pharmacy when refused to fill odd scripts for strong opiods. Between wife's severe bone disease and my issues we spend more and more time at doctors. It is becoming routine to see tweakers freaking out if can't convince doctor to give them some narcotics or pharmacist to fill a bogus script.

My docs and pharmacist are mostly friends and the two events in pharmacy was walking out door when things went sideways so turned around and came back in. Pharmacist and his assistant had already pressed panic button for cops and believe had I not come back in open carry mode tweaker may have gone chernobyl before cops arrived. Was head of security in big church that had two active shooter situations controlled on campus but one just got delayed as per shot his ex wife and new boyfriend two days later off campus along with three LEO's but he was drug out of the church and because he was a cop and didn't pull trigger no charges filed. Would still have that responsibility if church had not dropped bonds, insurance and state licensing on in house security team. Not running an uncertified security team but after the incident yesterday where a muzzie shot seven people before a congregation member shut him down they may rethink the insurance and licensing issue. Have had five doctors tell me should not be working anymore but can out work most people half my age. Still wear same size pants as did in high school just have to be careful about not reinjuring myself and monitoring the cancer relapses. That's just a luck thing, not unhealthy living. Had 12 permits and ten guided clients for Mt Everest when first accident broke my neck and back.

raubvogel
September 26, 2017, 19:50
Have had five doctors tell me should not be working anymore but can out work most people half my age.

And outwrite; don't forget that.

TenTea
September 28, 2017, 11:45
And outwrite; don't forget that.

The above is an outwrite truth! :biggrin: