PDA

View Full Version : Entreprise Type 1?

embatp
September 13, 2017, 19:52
Just picked an Entreprise metric type one...Irwindale ABNI marked receiver....EFAL0001xxx serial number....RIFLE 7.62 mm....can't find any info on these....non-izzy....no "shooting man"....any help?

bigstick61
September 13, 2017, 20:52
I believe I've seen it posted here in the past that the ABNI-marked Entreprise receivers are among the better quality ones..

embatp
September 13, 2017, 21:08
I agree.....just can't find any info on these specific receivers.....mark has reviews on his website but doesn't cover this version...

the gman
September 13, 2017, 21:25
Just picked an Entreprise metric type one...Irwindale ABNI marked receiver....EAI001xxx serial number....RIFLE 7.62 mm....can't find any info on these....non-izzy....any help?

That was a nice snag on GB for an excellent price. :beer:

I had a couple of them about a decade ago when I bought about 10 receivers from Entreprise. Uniformly excellent, easy to build on and dimensionally accurate. Again, great score and all you need to do is strip off that ugly ass stock, take off the L1A1 front end and replace with appropriate parts for the type 1. Or just strip it and sell the parts for more than you bought the rifle for... :wink:

embatp
September 13, 2017, 21:52
That was a nice snag on GB for an excellent price. :beer:

I had a couple of them about a decade ago when I bought about 10 receivers from Entreprise. Uniformly excellent, easy to build on and dimensionally accurate. Again, great score and all you need to do is strip off that ugly ass stock, take off the L1A1 front end and replace with appropriate parts for the type 1. Or just strip it and sell the parts for more than you bought the rifle for... :wink:

Yup

Johnaski
September 14, 2017, 06:01
Nice. I was watching this one till I found a Entreprise L1A1 rifle marked Sporter and in the early 2000 serial range.